Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it's the same one that Sharon watched about a guy pulling out and sharing. When do you watch them anyway, honey?" he asked, trying desperately to shift the limelight.

"When I need it," was all that his wife replied, adding, "And I need it now, so Liana, let's go upstairs and get ready."

All the rules of engagement were in place. That was when the women went up to change into their bedroom lingerie while Mark pondered his good fortune and finished his drink.

"Fuck your wife, Mark! She has you ready." Liana urged, now that the action was about to become more heated.

"Come in front of me Liana, for oral while he fucks me from behind."

The stage was set. Sharon playfully wagged her ass while Mark brought his stiff cock close to her wet vagina. As he eased himself into long-familiar territory, his wife exhaled, then pushed back a little. Gradually they established a steady rhythm, him pushing in, timed with her pushing back. It always felt good together.

At the same time Liana sat half-reclining, propped up by her elbows and forearms, facing her lover at the other end of the bed. She slid forward until her sex was right beneath her lover's face, then bent her knees up and opened them wide apart. She was offering her private flesh to Sharon for their mutual pleasure.

Sharon eagerly dropped down to her elbows and burrowed into the delicate pink made so available to her, first kissing, then licking the sensitive little nub. This widened Liana's legs further and brought forth soft moaning. She reached down to open her labia even more, and Sharon was able to suck her lover's tender clitoris between her lips.

"Oh fuck baby, suck my clit! Suck my clit!" told Sharon she had found the right spot.

Mark was beginning to press into his wife harder, gripping her hips more firmly so that he could push as deep as possible. He was breathing hard from the exertion and kept reminding himself that he must not come, lest he miss his chance to fuck Liana. He tried to think of things to hold himself back: football, computers, the kids- anything!

He needn't have worried because at the other end, Sharon's practiced mouth was making short work of her girlfriend. With a sideways glance, Mark could see that she was literally buried in Liana's pussy, treating it like a meal. He could hear her lover beginning a low wail as she gasped for breath. She was on her way to an orgasm, there was no mistake about that!

Mark had seen Liana come at her party and this was every bit as powerful. Again, she seemed almost out of control- loud and vulgar, cursing like a sailor. Her hips flew up hard against Sharon's face as they lifted off the floor, while her muscles clenched in spasms. Eyes jammed shut, she grimaced- from pain or pleasure, Mark wasn't sure.

Gradually Liana settled down and caught her breath. Mark pulled out of his wife, thankful that he had been able to hold back for the next round, one with Liana. First, they all took a much deserved rest as they lay together naked on the big bed.

Mark and Liana were chatting and laughing, but Sharon was drifting away in thought for the second time that evening. She remembered how all this had started, not so long ago, and she wondered where it would be going next. While she was enjoying herself, it felt so different from how she had lived and loved not very long ago.

Sharon's upbringing had been fairly conservative and something was nagging at her. What would Mum think if she ever learned why she was minding the children tonight? She could almost feel the initial surprise and great disappointment her mother would express. Maybe at thirty-five Sharon wasn't so different from the reluctant college girl of nineteen?

"Stop working at the studio; end the erotic posing; and drop this relationship with your girlfriend," urged the angel perched on one of her bare shoulders.

But the devil on the other one coaxed her with a different appeal.

"You should have Jay here tonight! It is only fair for your girlfriend to have her man in on this too. He's a big, handsome guy and the four of you could be swapping right now if you told Mark that's how it is. Why don't you two girls say that in future, its both couples or nothing? That will bring your husband around."

"Cher, Cher! Still with us?" Liana turned to her and said. "Why don't we get started again. I want to fuck your man!"

Sharon quickly recovered. "Sure... I... was just resting a bit. Good idea." Then she quashed her second thoughts before plotting out the climax to their evening.

"On your back, Mark. I'll get you hard again. Then, Liana, lower yourself onto his cock. I'll kneel above his face." Clear enough; everybody understood.

While his wife brought him back to life, Mark lay back to psyche himself up for a big helping of Liana's wet pussy. He could see her distinctive angular facial features and those dark, penetrating eyes. Her long chestnut hair was tousled now, after more than an hour of continuous sexual activity, and her purple lipstick a bit blurred.

Those perky tits and long nipples were just begging for attention from his mouth, and that little strip of pubic hair was like an arrow pointing the way for his cock. The way she was looking at Mark told him that she wanted to be fucked now.

Sharon quickly drew her husband's tired cock back to a rigid pole. Liana's pussy glistened wet in anticipation of a good fucking as she knelt on either side of Mark's body. Then Sharon held his rod up, symbolically guiding it into her girlfriend, as if to say, "Yes, this is OK by me."

As Liana lowered herself, he could feel her wetness and noted that she was more commodious than Sharon, no doubt on account of boyfriend Jay. In a few moments he touched bottom, with her pelvis pressed tight against his.

Then his wife knelt on either side of his head and lowered herself until her organ came to his lips. She began to roll her hips slightly, forward and back.

"Hey, look at the three of us in the mirror. Is it like any of your porn videos, Mark?" Liana joked and Sharon laughed.

"I think that I brought myself off with a scene just like this one day last week!" Sharon returned.

Mark peeked out from under his wife, turned his head toward the mirror and just grinned. Yes, it could easily be a film scene, and here he was, being ridden by two gorgeous women at the same time.

"Let's keep watching as we all fuck!" Liana exhorted. "Work on our technique for next time."

"Next time!" Mark thought. Oh yeah, he was ready for plenty more times if she was.

As Sharon rocked across his face, Mark concentrated on arching his back a little to ensure close contact with Liana. She leaned back on straight arms, 'cowgirl' style, and began to fuck HIM, rolling on his stiff cock as they picked up momentum. Her juices kept the cylinder and piston running like a well-oiled engine- the love machine.

At the same time, Sharon continued to drag herself across his mouth, filling his nostrils with her sexual scent. The women began to moan as the pace of lovemaking increased, a rising chorus punctuated by Mark's primeval grunts with each little upward thrust into Liana.

Sharon was helping out now, rubbing her clitoris as he licked her lower lips. She began to gasp, a sure indication that she was climbing higher toward orgasm. Meanwhile, Liana was a very vocal, calling out for more cock. Mark didn't know if he had enough strength to last much longer in his efforts to satisfy the two of them.

It happened fast after that as Sharon reached her peak and went beyond. Her moaning and cries rent the air when she came hard, sending her mid-section into intense muscular grabs, slamming her down against her husband's wet face.

"Ohhh... Oh fuck!... Ugh! Ugh!... Fuck! Here it comes! Here it comes!... Yes!... Yes!... Aaaarrraaghhh!!"

She continued to roll her hips for a while, until her energy subsided, and she dropped down beside Mark. Liana joined her there. Now they would share his seed, and he knew what to do, having watched it in porn videos. He was about to enjoy another real-time first.

Mark scrambled to his knees and began to pump his engorged rod. The two lovers hovered beneath him, their mouths open, ready to share. For a minute there, he felt like a porn star, looking down at these two lovely faces, both with an open palm under their chin, waiting for him to come. They began to urge him on.

"Give it to us now!... Empty those big balls!... Come for us, baby!... Come..."

Stroking harder, he was there, managing only one word of warning, "Now!"

They crowded closer, as Mark groaned and began to jerk his plentiful load toward their eager lips. Jet after jet landed on hungry lips and tongues until he had nothing more to give. Both swallowed, then smiled up at him. Everyone was spent. Soon, it was time to sleep.

The cold light of day found them huddled around the kitchen table, coffee cups in hand, talking and laughing about the night before. Sharon was quieter than the other two.

It had been immensely satisfying to cavort in bed together, by all accounts an amazing threesome. But for one of them at least, important questions festered just beneath the satisfied surface.

Sharon was thinking again, wondering where all this was going next.

* Will Sharon give it all up and put the genie back into the bottle?

* Will jealousy overcome Sharon, watching her husband with Liana?

* Will Liana continue to push Sharon toward having sex with Jay?

* Will the women refuse threesomes until the couples do full swap?

* Will Sharon do Jay, either with or without her husband's consent?

12