Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 09

Story Info
How the Sharon wind up being photographed naked in public?
5.1k words
4.77
11.3k
8

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

My series, Sharon Finds Erotic Photography, Chapters 1 to 8, appears in Loving Wives. Each 5000 word installment features Sharon's sexual exploration after a glamour photo shoot unleashes her inner self. Chapters 1, 4, and 7 in particular feature her rampant exhibitionism during erotic modelling sessions with Joannie, her photographer. However, this story includes any necessary background for context.

*

Public Posing

It had to be the most exciting thing that she had ever done!

Sharon was literally shaking inside as the lights came up and a dozen phone cameras flashed. It was almost blinding. So bright that she could scarcely see that most of her sleek body was exposed to all the people assembled not far in front of her. She could hear a rising murmur of commentary as the cameras continued to flash.

"Look this way."

"What a body!"

"Show us more!"

Joannie had told her to expect this and cautioned them to be quiet. But it still seemed overwhelming to be so exposed to so many strangers in public. And this was just the beginning! What would it be like when she started to remove what little she already wore? And then there was the next day still to come. That's when Sharon began to wonder if she had got herself in too deep this time. But, the show must go on. Too late for second thoughts about decisions made two months ago.

****

Sharon was an attractive, green-eyed blonde, a thirty-five-year-old mum. She was of medium height, with long legs and a very nice chest. Her tits were rounded, in perfect proportion to the rest of her shape. Sharon had been married to Mark for a dozen years, and with hard work had managed to keep her trim figure after two children, now early school age.

A part-time junior administrator at a seniors' residence, in recent months she had become a photographer's assistant, volunteering one day each week in exchange for two erotic photo shoots monthly.

It was an unusual arrangement, one which stemmed from a glamour shoot which Sharon had done as a birthday surprise for her husband. During the session, the photographer, had drawn her out in ways that Sharon had never expected.

Part way through the shoot, Joannie had suggested some erotic black-and-whites, and by the end Sharon had agreed. As the photographer coaxed her through it with seductive words and tone, the model had let herself be drawn into another world. A massive orgasm had marked the culmination of that afternoon.

Sharon wanted more exploration of this inner self, and made the unusual help-for-photography arrangement with the photographer. In the following months, she met a professional swimwear model, Liana, who had helped coach her through her second erotic photo session.

Two weeks later, Sharon and Liana had practically made love for Joannie's camera in a searing girl-girl shoot. Since then, she had done several solo sessions for the camera, some of them outdoors in quiet, scenic places. The photographer began to hang framed enlargements of Sharon's erotic photos in the studio and her office.

****

That brings us to the present. Why did Sharon find herself standing half-naked in front of a small crowd of photographers?

It started a conversation about two months after she had first posed for Joannie. Photographer and assistant were relaxing over coffee between client appointments. Joannie wanted to ease Sharon into a proposal that she had in mind. She hoped to interest her studio model in something out of the ordinary.

"Sharon, I have been getting so many positive comments about your photos in here. And women asking if I could do the same for them. Business is picking up in the studio now, really picking up."

"Glad to hear it. Anybody I know?" And Sharon laughed, because she knew from her own experience that discretion was key to a successful erotic photo operation.

"Actually, you probably do. Maybe you'll be assisting on one, but the city is large enough that it won't likely happen."

"You never know though. One of the kid's teachers? Now wouldn't that be something!"

They had a few more laughs and then Joannie became a bit serious.

"Sharon, have you noticed changes in me since we began to work together as photographer and model?"

"Definitely! You've upped your game. I mean, you seem more put-together and confident than my first impressions."

Joannie was about forty and had divorced many years before. The studio was about all she had in her life- no family, limited friends, nothing but her cat. Once reasonably attractive, she had let herself go, fretting about her struggling business more than herself.

Now, she had begun to take more time with her appearance, perhaps measuring herself against the high standard her assistant always met. At the same time, Joannie became very proficient with erotic photography, and her confidence seemed to grow along with her skills.

"Yes, I feel very good these days, Sharon. Good enough to try something new, with your help, of course."

"Oh. And what is that?"

"The annual photographer's convention is coming up in two months in the capital. I'd like to present a workshop. If you're agreeable, I'd also like to sell framed copies of some of your shots?"

"I don't see why not, as long as enough of my face is hidden to protect my privacy."

Sharon had discovered that she had a very strong exhibitionist streak. Having strangers buy her nude black-and-whites was much more exciting than Joannie could ever imagine!

"Good. Here's the other part. I'd like you to come with me for the weekend. We'd room together and I'll pay all your expenses. But, before you agree, there's something you need to know. I want to offer a workshop about getting started in erotic photography. And I want you to appear it in as my studio model."

"What would I do, Joannie?" Sharon had replied, with a tone of concern.

"I've been thinking about something with high impact. I would talk about some basics for erotic photography, then the participants could take some photos of you in poses I'd lead you through."

"You mean nude? In public like that? I don't know, Joannie. I'd like to say yes, but...."

"Not nude. This would be in a convention centre. But in suggestive lingerie. Perhaps a half dozen different poses, all erotic but none of them completely nude."

"How 'not completely nude' do you mean?"

"Your breasts, yes, but your vagina, no."

"I'm glad to hear that something is private! I'd have to think about it. And, give me the convention dates so I can check whether there's a conflict. That's IF I decide to do it. No promises."

"OK. I need to submit my workshop plan by the end of the week. Sorry to press you. I do hope that you can do it for me. It would really help photo sales if you were there to talk to customers and sign your pictures."

Joannie was pulling out all the stops, appealing to Sharon's vanity because she knew that the model was very proud of her photos. She'd seen her examining them many times as she went about her assistant duties at the studio. And, she knew from experience, that when Sharon's reservations were overcome, she loved to exhibit her naked body to the camera. By the next day, Sharon had agreed.

****

Finally the convention date arrived.

"Erotic photography must always assure the comfort of the model," Joannie told the dozen amateur photo enthusiasts who had registered for her Saturday late-morning workshop.

"It is important that the face be less visible as the images become more intimate. Most models, for example women, will not object to their breasts and face being shown at the same time, but it is always wise to find out first. Your photoshoot can easily be ruined by exceeding the model's boundaries."

Joannie was winding up the first twenty minutes of her allotted hour. She had introduced the topic and discussed some basic techniques in taking black-and-white images. Back-lighting and side-lighting were an important dimension, along with shutter speed and depth of field. Joannie stoked her framed photo sales by projecting large images of them to reinforce information.

"That covers the techniques part of my presentation. Are there any questions?"

"Yes, when will the model be out so we can take some photos?"

Everyone laughed, and no-one asked any further questions.

"Before I introduce my studio model, there are some strict rules."

"One: No-one moves closer to the platform than the rope, nor may you move to either side or the back."

"Two: There are twelve numbered squares marked on the floor. You have a number on my card you received on the way in. That is your spot."

"Three: No-one can speak to the model during her posing because I will be giving instructions that she must hear."

"Four: You can only use cell phones, and I strongly suggest you work in black-and-white"

"Questions?" she said authoritatively.

There were none, of course. For dramatic effect, the lights were dimmed so the windowless room was quite dark.

"Now I present you with my lovely studio model, Daisy!"

Sharon had chosen this modelling name from a favourite photoshoot she had done for Joannie recently, naked among daisies along an old fence line. It was available for sale at the convention.

Towering heels clattered across the tiled floor as Sharon came from the back and mounted the low platform. She opened her sheer white gown, and as the lights slowly came up, she let it slide off her shoulders to the elbows, then wrapped it and her arms around herself.

She stood now with her breasts bare, lifted proudly by her crossed arms below them. Her nipples were fully erect both from her excitement and from her tits swaying against the fabric when she walked on-stage. A collective gasp and a continuous stream of camera flashes greeted Sharon's dramatic arrival. She bowed her head briefly as if to greet these strangers.

There was no mistaking that the model was nude beneath the almost transparent gown, but at this point at least, Sharon's groin was hidden by gauzy folds in the full gown. However, that didn't take away from the feeling that she was naked before these photographers.

She could feel a rising excitement coursing through her, and as if to demonstrate it, she boldly broadened her stance, symbolically opening herself wider for their prying eyes. Only a bit of almost transparent fabric separated her spread pussy from them. Sharon could already feel it moistening in response.

"I have positioned a spotlight behind the model to show the impact of backlighting, particularly when the general lighting is low," Joannie explained. "See how different your subject looks in such light."

Suddenly, Sharon's beautiful body was silhouetted in light which poured through her gown, highlighting every shapely curve. The sheer fabric seemed to become even more transparent. Then Sharon let the gown slip entirely off her arms and grasped the corners, dramatically opening it fully to the loose tie at the waist.

Now she stood before them like a 'fallen angel', the opened fabric like wings with the backlight streaming through, her magnificent tits fully on display. The innocent white of the gown contrasted with the brazen presentation of naked breasts. The amateur photographers were in a flash frenzy, almost blinding Sharon with their stabbing light.

"Please turn around now, Daisy to show them more possibilities. Hold your wings wide."

Now the cameras were treated to a view of Sharon's beautiful pear-shaped ass, the full cheeks completely visible where they pressed against the sheer white fabric. Those who had drawn photo locations near either end of the rope were treated to further views of the round curvature of half a naked tit profiled against the light.

A closer look showed the unmistakable outline of the model's fleshy lower lips protruding beneath her body. Sharon found this public nudity extremely exciting and hoped that the juices she could feel inside of her wouldn't begin to seep down her body!

"Let me show you the effects of side-lighting, first from one side, then from the other. I will turn the room light down completely while the model moves to the next position. Do not use your cameras yet."

Sharon pulled forward a covered foam pad and lay down on it, her head propped up by a bent elbow. Her legs were arranged in front of her, with the top one completely bare, the bottom half of her gown now pulled between her legs to hide her pussy.

One arm was in the gown, but the front one was fully withdrawn, offering a complete view of her lovely tits. Joannie then turned on a side spotlight positioned by her feet, shining across Sharon's body. The dramatic effect drew murmured appreciation.

"You can see how the light from below highlights the curve of her hips and the smooth sweep of skin up from there. See the shadows beneath her breasts. Open your gown wider now, Daisy and bring your nipples up. There. Very nice. See how they are made larger by the play of shadow behind. I call such shots 'Bodyscapes'. Imagine her full breasts as sand dunes in the desert."

Most of the photographers were imagining Sharon's long nipples in their mouth instead! Indeed, the way she was beginning to feel at that point, she would have welcomed it.

"I'll use a different spotlight just behind her head. Daisy, slip both arms out of the gown now and push it down there. I want them to have a total view of your beautiful 'Bodyscape' now. Ready?"

Now Sharon was stretched out totally naked except for some material gathered at her groin. Her nipples stood proudly erect and the light streaming across her shoulder left them looking like sharp rocks atop windblown sand. The effect was striking, evidenced by yet another explosion of flashes from the photographers. Everybody was enjoying the show, no-one more than the model.

Sharon lay propped on one elbow imagining what it would be like to just lay back and masturbate right now. Yes, right in front of these strangers, as if she was a porn actress in a studio. It was so tempting to bring one arm down and spread her legs wide for them- to just follow her basic exhibitionistic impulses. But she reminded herself that she still had some more basic poses to do.

"Now lay on your back, Daisy and bend you back leg up at the knee. Push most of the gown aside so that only a little bit comes up between your legs from behind, for decency's sake. Turn your head to the photographers and give them that bedroom look. Clasp both breasts in your hands. Yes. Perfect."

Then Joannie turned down the room lights and shone all three spotlights across Sharon's near-naked body, bathing it with light. She looked spectacular, with her sultry stare, hands softly caressing her tits and brushing her long nipples as she lay there. She was feeling like a total slut, loving herself a bit in front of all these eyes. And it only got hotter.

"Arch your back up now Daisy. Right up so there's open space beneath it. Yes. Perfect. If that doesn't say 'Come Fuck Me', well I don't know what does!"

Sharon opened her legs to help her push up, and continued to play with her nipples. She really wanted to fuck right now, in the worst way! That brought another burst of camera flashes. Then Joannie turned off the spots one by one with her control board and lowered the room lights to darkness. It was time to go into the last pose of the session. Sharon slipped back into her gown again, then sat down, legs crossed, her back to the photographers.

"From behind, side-lighting casts interesting shadows across the back. Daisy will drop her gown down her back now very slowly, revealing more and more of herself until she sits before you literally nude. Ready now?"

Sharon nodded her head and began to slip her arms from the gown, feeling it slide across her bare skin as it fell lower. She stopped with it draped at her elbows, her breasts bare now and half visible to lucky photographers at each end of the restraining rope.

The sensation of the silky material sliding so slowly across her skin raised Sharon's nipples into stimulated peaks. Then, easing her arms free, Sharon dramatically let the sheer fabric drop to the floor where it gathered behind her.

Now she was completely nude- her bare buttocks, the curve of her ass- every detail fully displayed. She was trembling with excitement at such sluttish exposure. The raw power she felt in her nakedness was intoxicating!

Her hands were at her lap as the photographers focused on her lovely behind. Sharon slid her fingers down between her legs, and unseen by the cameras behind her, she began to caress her wet pussy. It felt good, so she spread her knees as if to better balance herself. An aroused shiver passed through her body.

Now her shaved sex was wide open, giving her total access to her engorged clitoris. She knew that she could love herself like this on stage without a dozen people behind her even knowing it! That felt so brazen, so wicked. Sharon's inner slut had come out to play, and there was no holding back!

"Daisy, please turn your upper body slowly first to one side and then the other to allow our photographers a different look at your fine breasts. Give them a sultry look over your shoulder as you do so. That's right. Good. Isn't she just so sexy, naked like this!"

"Naked!" Sharon loved the sound of it, and she felt so sexy, with her fingers moving in her vagina, shamelessly loving her sensual centre while she posed. The sultry look on her face was real. Her slick juices were flowing as her pussy lubricated itself for some imaginary lover eager to plunge into its depths.

Now Sharon was fully distracted, wanting to orgasm, wanting to show all these people just how sexual she could be. She could turn around and give them all something they might never forget! But, just as that thought seemed about to take action, Joannie spoke again.

"Daisy. We'll finish off by folding your palms together behind your neck, with your elbows out. Slowly turn in each direction to give side looks at your fine breasts. You are such a beautiful woman! Isn't she, everyone?"

There was a loud cheer of agreement as the photographers took another flurry of shots. Finally, Joannie had Sharon stretch her arms upward, her back still to the crowd, then arch them outward as her triumphant completion of the photo session.

There was as much applause as a dozen pairs of hands could generate, then a roar of appreciative babble about the absolutely amazing workshop just completed. Joannie took handshakes and hugs at the door.

Sharon remained on stage while everybody filed out, her back to them in the semi-darkness, rubbing her clitoris harder than before, reaching closer to the orgasm which she so badly needed. As she frigged herself there in the shadows, the model fought hard to stifle her little cries of delight. Then her body shook violently, releasing all the pent-up lust of the past half hour. Her orgasm had been building gradually for all that time, an accumulation of desire that rose up, crested, then exploded all through her.

As she caught her breath, Sharon peeked over at Joannie, pleased to find her still herding stragglers out into the hallway. Apparently, no-one had noticed a thing.

****

Sharon dressed in black leggings and a form-fitting leopard skin top from a large handbag she had brought in beforehand. Joannie brushed her hair and Sharon reapplied her lipstick. Then they were off to the booth where a variety of Sharon's framed photographs were on display, with multiple copies for sale.

The model perched on a stool beside a display sign, "Meet the Model: Daisy", where she chatted with the convention crowd and autographed sold prints. Business was brisk, with many people from the morning workshop clamouring for signed photos. It was Sharon's first taste of celebrity and she loved it!

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12