Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joannie had not anticipated the second day workshop until a few weeks before. Demand was so brisk- because of the photo session, no doubt- that the organizers asked for a second presentation. This one would be similar, though Sharon would wear a different outfit and strike some slightly different poses.

After the wild success of the late- morning workshop, convention-goers were offering plenty of money to buy access to tomorrow's presentation from those who had secured a place at registration. One of these buyers was Tom Miller, a renowned erotic photographer in his own right.

When Sharon was headed upstairs to shower and get ready for a late lunch, Tom intercepted her in the foyer. He introduced himself and gave her his business card. He was a handsome and polite fellow, wearing a convention name tag. Here at the hotel, Sharon felt neither shy nor threatened about talking with him briefly.

He asked if she had eaten lunch and when he learned she hadn't, Tom invited her to join him for a bite in the hotel cafeteria. She accepted, agreeing to meet there in about an hour. Something about the man intrigued her.

Tom Miller was a graying man of about fifty, with a fine beard, not unlike a sea captain. His rugged good looks and deep tan completed the image. All he needed was a bottle of rum and an astrolabe in hand to look the part. Instead, he wore an expensive Italian suit and stylish patent leather shoes. He carried himself with confidence, but not in a brash, cocky way. Tom knew how to get what he wanted with a slow charm that had so far lured Sharon to lunch.

"I've been hearing wonderful things from people who attended your morning presentation. Apparently, it went extremely well! Congratulations."

"Thank you. It was really stepping out for me."

"And I took the opportunity while your were working to examine your photographs. Excellent. The quality is good enough, but the model is spectacular. You have an appeal that comes right off the paper, you know. I'm a professional photographer and I know talent when I see it."

"Thank you, Tom," Sharon replied, wondering why this man was coming on so strong.

"I paid someone $200 for his registration to your afternoon session tomorrow. I hope that I can talk to you further afterwards." Then he continued. "It is bold of me, I know, but are you a freelance model or on contract to the photographer?"

"Well... neither really. I help her one day each week in the studio in return for posing sessions twice monthly."

Tom was incredulous that Sharon was not being paid, nor was she on contract! If this woman was as good in front of a camera as he suspected, she could be a major find. But, Tom was a card player, and he was not about to show his hand just yet. The two of them made small talk as they ate their sandwiches and then Sharon said goodbye to return to the booth to help sell Joannie's erotic art.

****

The afternoon workshop on the second day covered the same ground as before, but this time there was an even stronger buzz of anticipation. A dozen people craned their necks, looking around for the blonde bombshell they had been hearing about in the convention hallways.

As Joannie talked about lighting and angles, the only thing most participants were interested in were Daisy's photographs, projected to illustrate information and ideas. Finally, the introductory twenty minutes or so was completed. Scarcely any questions were raised. Attendees were eager for the main course- the erotic model.

Tom Miller took his numbered spot, and like the others he had his cellphone. It was the only camera equipment Joannie allowed to be used in the workshops, both to keep things simple and to avoid quality 'pirated' images of her model. Tom had installed a small clip-on telephoto piece to his cell, and he had a 'fisheye' lens in his pocket. He was eager to see the model and evaluate her sex-appeal in the camera eye.

Sharon's arrival for her afternoon session was every bit as dramatic as the previous morning. This time she was clad in very transparent black silk French undergarments, with an open sheer black blouse over top. She wore black hose with black satin pumps, dangerously high in the heel.

As the house lights went up, Sharon stood facing the photographers with one hip cocked and a bent-elbowed arm resting on it. She looked hotter than imaginable, the perfect image of a wanton slut. Tom drew in his breath sharply, joining the collective gasp that rose up to greet her.

"Daisy, walk around slowly so that everybody gets a good look at you first. Turn a bit as you go so that they don't miss a thing. Lovely, isn't she?"

As Sharon minced around the stage, turning this way and looking that way, the room exploded in a wall of continuous flashes. It seemed that no one view of Sharon's shapely body was good enough. The next angle, the next move would look even better. Mustn't miss a thing!

The model seemed to be reveling in the adulation, swaying her hips and her ass with each careful step, curving her back inward, and pushing her perfect tits outward. Tom could see that this woman was the real deal, a premiere exhibitionist in front of a camera.

Then, Joannie had Sharon stand facing the photographers as she let her sheer black blouse slide down her arms, first to the elbow, then the wrists and finally right to the floor. She stood before them now in a tiny half bra which struggled unsuccessfully to support its burden, and a wisp of lace. Black pull-ups and those big heels completed the look.

To their delight, Sharon soon turned her back to them and slowly unfastened her bra. From behind, her body was clothed- if you could call it that- only in the two black strings of her thong. The room was in an uproar, the photographers scarcely able to contain themselves.

Tom admired what he saw, this brazen display of shapely, toned buttocks and acres of smooth, lightly tanned skin. He could tell by her elbows-out posture that she was busy stiffening her nipples before she would face them. Tom felt a lump in his throat and an unmistakable stiffening of his cock. This woman had impact!

Then Sharon slowly turned around to face her audience as Joannie brought a low angle spotlight up across her body. Fantastic! Full, round tits with long, pointed nipples, and classic Coke-bottle curved hips. Sharon tilted one foot up onto the toes and seductively bent her knee inwards, before bringing her finger to a pouty red mouth. Pure cheese-cake! She had them all eating out of her hand.

Clad only in her stockings and thong, Sharon led the photographers through three more poses, again stretching out on her side, head propped up by an elbow. Then she rolled onto her back to caress her tits with one hand, while the other lightly touched her barely-covered pussy. Sharon knew that she was soaking wet under that thong, and feeling so hot to fuck that she could hardly concentrate on her instructions from Joannie.

Finally, the last pose came, with her seated, back to the audience. Unknown to the photographer, when the house lights were down, Sharon had deftly slipped off her thong, wanting to again experience the adrenalin rush of total nudity on stage. Only her stockings and heels remained. Her fevered brain was on overload with one simple thought- orgasm!

Joannie operated the spotlights shining across Sharon's back, and again urged her to turn this way or that for a side view of her full breasts. The model slowly raised her knees and tilted them outward, seated in the meditative 'lotus' position. But she wasn't meditating just then.

Instead, Sharon's circling fingers pleasured that urgent little nub where her pussy lips met. Everything else just slipped away. Joannie's closing remarks; the thankful applause; and the buzz of conversation as the group filed out of the room- Sharon hardly heard it. She was on an urgent mission. In a room with a dozen people, the model was secretly masturbating! She must come now, and nothing else really mattered.

Tom had waited behind the others, watching her and grinning with delight when he realized what was taking place. He saw her body moving, her elbows working and her buttocks clenching. He heard the little choked-off moans and cries as her passion grew more heated. Tom knew she was getting herself off after her afternoon of exhibitionistic display. So he waited and watched.

Suddenly, Sharon's body jerked hard, her back arching, and he knew that she had peaked. Listening closely, Tom could make out a rhythmic pattern of quiet expletives, punctuated by stifled cries. He saw her body writhing in ecstasy before it finally stopped, and her head tilted downward, resting.

Sharon's eyes were closed and her breathing ragged as she struggled to draw more air into her empty lungs. It had been a powerful orgasm, a wonderful high, and as she had ridden it out, she completely lost track of place and time.

Tom quietly came from behind as Sharon reached for her robe. He spoke softly.

"You enjoyed that didn't you, Daisy? You were amazing!"

"You saw what happened?" she blurted with alarm.

"I did, and you were incredible. Your raw sexuality is a precious commodity, believe me."

"Oh god... I'm so embarrassed!"

"We'd like to talk to you about posing for us. Can we take you to dinner tonight?"

"Who's we?"

"My wife and I. Gwen was once my studio model and now she's a professional photographer too. We usually work together. Our photos sell in galleries around the world and appear in fine arts magazines. Why not meet her tonight for dinner? I can phone her right now."

"Well... I'm not sure...."

By this time Tom was already punching in the numbers.

"Hi Gwen. I'm at the convention. I just attended an excellent photo shoot with the model I was telling you about. Yes, Daisy. She's here with me and I think she needs some assurance that this is all legit. She's just the one we've been looking for! Sure. I'll put her on now."

Tom smiled warmly as he passed his phone to Sharon.

"Hello," Sharon said, a bit tentatively.

"Hi Daisy. My name is Gwen Miller. I hope so much that you'll dine with us tonight."

Sharon was about to take a giant leap into the glittering world of professional erotic photography.


12