Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 10

Story Info
How far would Sharon go to get an erotic modelling contract?
5.1k words
4.7
9.8k
8

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
294 Followers

The Audition

It seemed strange to have a man whom she had just met touching her like that as they relaxed on the sofa. Manuel had a hand beneath her bare breast, cupping it, brushing a finger across her extended nipple. It felt so bold to let him do that, not something she had expected.

Now his lips were on her neck, softly licking the sensitive area between her ear and her chin. His other hand came to rest on her upper thigh before he began to slowly draw his fingertips toward her barely sheathed pussy. How close did he intend to get to her most private area?

Sharon's body had switched into automatic mode, preparing itself for sex. Her nipples were taut, and her head tilted back, eyes half-closed. She could feel the moisture forming inside and filtering down to her opening. If Manuel was coming in soon, he would find an inviting welcome.

As his fingertips advanced closer to her pleasure centre, Sharon instinctively eased her legs a bit farther apart. Her body was ready to fuck, even though her mind wouldn't allow it. This was very exciting, especially with two people watching, both of them with cameras capturing every move!

"That's it, Manuel. Bring your fingertips right to the very edge of her g-string. And you can kiss that nipple. Put the other arm around her waist and rest your hand on her lower hip."

Gwen was directing the action and she liked it hot.

"Sharon, I need you to position your arms and hands better. One hand should be pressing his head to your tit, the other near his cock. Closer. Good. Shake your head so hair covers part of your face."

This was erotica and the models must not be recognizable.

"Now Manuel, we'll shoot from the side. Bring your lips very close to hers. Sharon, open your mouth ready to French kiss. Eyes closed. Manuel, squeeze her other tit from beneath. Ready now."

The models knew that erotic photography seems like the real thing sometimes.

"OK. Lots of passion. French kisses. Show me tongues. Manuel, one hand cupped over top of her pussy now, and Sharon, your hand just brushing his cock. Look like you want to fuck. Perfect!"

It seemed awfully bold to Sharon, but for this audition she'd do everything asked of her. It was all that stood between her and an open door to that other world she wanted so much.

****

Sharon met erotic photographers Tom and Gwen Miller at the annual photo convention in the capital. She'd posed provocatively at two erotica workshops, and Tom had attended her second session. He liked what he saw and immediately phoned his wife Gwen to convince Sharon to dine with them. Talking to another woman had given her enough assurance to accept their invitation.

Before dinner, the Millers examined the cellphone shots which Tom had taken during the photo session. Gwen was as impressed with Sharon's 'look' as her husband had been, and discussion quickly went to the next level. The Millers lived in the capital and had a small studio right in their penthouse apartment. Would Sharon consent to visiting them for an all-day sitting, quite possibly leading to a lucrative modelling contract?

This was heady stuff! Just a few months ago she had begun to pose nude, experiencing an excited awakening during a glamour shoot with Joannie. Now the lovely green-eyed, blonde- a married mother of two- enjoyed posing for erotica, and these two professionals were offering a lifetime opportunity. At thirty-five, Sharon was tired of her mundane job, eager to grab this chance.

During supper, Sharon was taking the measure of Gwen Miller. She looked to be about her own age, at least a decade younger than Tom. The woman still had the good looks and shape of a model, but she was less curvaceous than Sharon- more like her recent lover Liana. Gwen had shiny, straight black hair, and those smoldering dark eyes again brought Liana to mind. Sharon wanted to learn more about her.

"Tom said you were his model before he taught you photography. Tell me about that."

She soon learned that Gwen could be extremely direct and bold.

"I met him in London on assignment and I think we fucked all that first night. Soon he was shooting me nude. Then one night I fumbled through some shots of him and discovered I liked being behind the lens. After that, he taught me everything."

"But not about sex, Gwen," Tom joked.

"No, I had been around and knew that subject very well- with men and women," she replied, with a flirting glance at Sharon.

It didn't go unregistered. After dinner, Tom ordered coffees and liqueurs so they could continue. They liked Sharon, so Gwen took the next step.

"Sharon, we want you to audition for us, a professional session at our own studio. We'll pay all expenses, and you can stay as our guest overnight so you come home refreshed. We pay a thousand dollars for your session, provided you sign over the rights to the day's photos. That's pretty much standard."

Sharon's head was spinning- a thousand dollars for a day of posing!

"But you need to realize something first. Erotic photography is often solo, but sometimes with another model. We'll be casting you with a male model- a very good friend about your age- and a woman too. Can you do that?"

She thought for a minute, rolling this around in her mind. The female was not a problem; after all, she had posed nude with Liana. But the male was another matter.

"On one condition. I cannot be naked with the man. My god, my husband would be so upset if he ever found out. I must wear some little covering."

"Fair enough," Gwen replied, looking at her husband. "Full nudity with the female is fine, though?"

Gwen already knew she would be the one, and she looked forward to posing nude with Sharon.

"Yes. I've done that and there was no problem with me or Mark about it."

****

Mark found his wife elated the evening she returned home from the convention. Sharon whisked the children off to bed a bit early, then cornered him in the bedroom. He could see from the look in her eye that he'd be taking a wild ride tonight. He was right. Soon she was naked, on her knees in front of him, stiff cock in her mouth. It only got better from there!

In the afterglow, as they lay in bed, Mark was marveling at how hot Sharon had been for sex. That's when she told him about her two posing sessions, leaving out the salacious details about secretly masturbating with her back to the photographers. He listened without jealousy, by now used to her love of erotic posing. But he sensed that there might be something more.

"Anything else about the convention I should know, babe?"

"We sold at least thirty of my framed photos and my share came to almost a thousand dollars!"

"Incredible! This posing really can pay well. You're just so beautiful naked!"

Sharon couldn't hold back any longer.

"What would you think if I could earn that much in a single day, Mark?"

"In one day? I'd find it very hard to believe. Why?"

Sharon told him about meeting Tom Miller at the convention, then having supper with him and Gwen, both photographers. She explained that they had offered her a thousand dollars to come to the capital and audition for them. Mark had some reservations.

"Can you trust these people? Are they trying to get you into porn or prostitution? How do you know that they're legitimate?"

"I checked the Internet, Mark. They have their own website where they sell their work to galleries and magazines. Expensive pieces. Look for yourself. Even contact them if you want some extra assurance."

"What did you tell them? Sounds like you agreed?"

"I did. I'll take the train in two weeks and stay overnight at their place Saturday. Be home Sunday afternoon."

"Ohhh.... You already decided. I'll check their website and maybe contact them myself," Mark replied, somewhat defensively.

"Sure, honey. I want you comfortable with my decision. But don't say anything to put them off. I don't want to be working in that piss-reeking seniors' home for the rest of my life!"

Mark had heard her complain about her job before, but never in such derogatory terms. So, he called the number on Tom's business card to ask a few questions. The man seemed friendly enough and answered everything without hesitation, leaving Mark feeling better about the whole thing. He knew how much Sharon wanted to audition; however, he also realized that if successful, there were bound to be implications for their present life.

****

Gwen was directing today. "Now some shots on the bed. Manuel, leave the briefs on and lean back on those pillows. And Sharon, wear that sheer short gown you brought and the bottoms. Kneel beside him, resting on your haunches, legs apart for balance."

Sharon smiled at Manuel as they got ready. Thus far, she found him a pretty decent guy, about her own age and very handsome- Latin handsome. His curly black hair, strong build, and big arms seemed to belie his gentle disposition. Manuel had a kind face, like a stranger a woman could trust. While it felt awkward to be half-naked with another man, Sharon knew this was part of the business.

Now they were together on the big studio bed with Tom and Gwen standing alongside. Both had a camera in hand- very intimidating! And a foot away, Manuel's broad chest and rugged face could not be ignored. Sharon felt nervous and glancing down she saw that her sheer gown did nothing to hide her tits. Suddenly, she felt exposed and wondered if she really wanted to do this.

Gwen set the scene: "Imagine you met in a cafe and there's an attraction. Manuel rented a room upstairs, and Sharon is taken by his European charm and good looks. And there's something deep inside that's different for her, exciting too. She wants to fuck this gorgeous man tonight! You both feel a desperation to grab the moment before it's gone."

"There's no script," Tom coached. "Just use Gwen's scenario for roles, because this is as much acting as photography. Let's see how it goes. Manuel, you've done this before, so you take the lead. Sharon, it helps to actually speak like you're in the story. There's plenty of time, so don't worry that you might say or do the wrong thing."

And then the erotic story began between two lovers in a little room somewhere in time.

"Daisy, we're finally alone! My god, you're beautiful! I want to fuck you tonight!" Manuel spoke softly, playing his character. Daisy was the posing name which Sharon used.

"I've never done this before, Jace. Never gone to a room after just meeting a man. I don't know..."

Sharon knew a handsome swimwear model named Jay, sometime boyfriend of Liana, her ex bi lover. She'd been tempted for sex with him but managed to stay faithful to her husband. However, the couple had fucked alongside Liana and Jay a couple of times at wild parties, only adding to her temptation. Now she could harmlessly role play a parallel situation.

Manuel wrapped his arm around Sharon's waist, pulling the sheer fabric tightly against her naked tits. She leaned close into him, aware of Gwen's camera in close, just over her shoulder.

"You have trust me, Daisy. Will you do it tonight?"

"Yes, Jace. Maybe I'll regret it tomorrow, but..."

Sharon was into her role and beginning to forget about the two cameras capturing everything but their silly impromptu dialogue. She came up on her knees and pressed her chest firmly against Manuel's face. Soon she felt him sliding up underneath the gown. My god, both of his big hands were on her tits, her nipples stiffening as moving fingers touched them! It felt hot to be allowing this.

"Reach toward his cock, Sharon. He'll untie your gown and slide it off your shoulders. Talk about his cock as part of the story." Gwen directed.

"Jace, I love your touch. And, your cock is so hard now. Take off my gown and love me."

Manuel was enjoying this little story they were acting out. It always helped with a new model and this lovely blonde he'd just met did have him thinking about fucking her! There was something about her that he found very exciting, but that was how Sharon affected most men.

Sharon was feeling it too. Pretending to be hiding away in the night with an appealing stranger had awakened a powerful fantasy. In fact, this handsome man with her in bed was making her wet. She was just as eager to continue this bedroom story as the Millers were to capture it on camera.

Manuel deftly untied the bows which held Daisy's short gown together, then reached forward to slip it slowly over her shoulders and down her arms. She firmly pressed her open palm against the bulge beneath his briefs as the gown slid to her waist. A glance down confirmed what Sharon thought: Manny was a big man, well-hung! Any reservations about this scene were quickly drifting away.

"Daisy, your tits are beautiful. And those long nipples. Let me kiss them!"

"Yes, yes. Do it Jace. Do it!"

Sharon wanted this and was delighted as Manuel kissed and squeezed her round, exposed breasts in his strong hands. She tilted her head back, at the same time instinctively moving her hand firmly along the still-hidden length of his cock. He kissed with more urgency than before, aroused by Sharon's sensuous stroking.

Gwen again: "Great shots. Turn your faces away from the cameras. Manuel, bring one hand down over her pussy. Sharon, widen your stance to encourage him and take his cock and balls over the top of his briefs. Let's go to hot, open-mouth French kissing now . Keep the story going!"

"Jace, I love your big, thick cock. Fuck me tonight."

"Baby, I need to fuck you. You're driving me crazy!"

Manuel came up on his knees in front of Sharon, so she could pull his straining rod free. As they kissed like impassioned lovers, he slowly ran one hand down her stomach and over her thin panties. Sharon could feel his fingers pressing into the folds of her labia, and she found herself wanting him to slip underneath. "Go under it. Just go under it now!" raced through her lustful brain.

Now his fingers were searching out her clitoris. Sharon was aflame with desire, making her engorged bud an easy target. She widened her stance even more, and instinctively began stroking Manny's stiff member harder, while their tongues darted between one another's open mouths. Sharon was losing herself in the lovers scenario, her inner slut telling her to fuck this desirable man. Each time the Slut came out, it seemed easier to let her run wild!

"This is excellent!" Gwen enthused. "Now stretch out on the bed. Sharon, on your back. Missionary, Manny. Yes, take your briefs off. Sharon, this will be just like sex, so keep yourselves pressed tight together and the panties won't show. Fluff some hair over your eyes. Keep the story going, like you're actually fucking."

"Comfortable with this so far, Sharon?" Tom asked. "Pushing you too much? Great! You're doing so well."

Manny slipped off his briefs and came between Sharon's spread legs. Now she could see just how good the model looked fully nude and completely hard. She raised her knees and tilted her pelvis. His stiff member pressed down into the groove of her labia, barely contained by the tiny patch of fabric still covering her. Sharon could feel the man almost inside her and it was hot!

"Baby, you won't forget this!" Manuel bragged in role, as he straightened his arms on each side of her body.

"Fuck me, Jace. Just fuck me!" Sharon urged, almost meaning it.

As Manny began to rock against her, Sharon found herself instinctively lifting up to meet his thrusts. The full length of his cock was pressing tighter than ever against her pussy, stimulating her clitoris when she positioned herself at the right angle. She could feel juices oozing inside her vagina, ready and willing to take in this stranger. In her passion she reached down and grabbed his buttocks, pulling him hard against her. The Millers saw it all through their cameras.

"Now, Jace! Now. Fuck me harder," Sharon spurred on her imaginary lover.

Manuel lowered himself to his elbows and his lips found Sharon's open mouth. Without missing a beat, he kissed her while their simulated fucking continued. He was feeling the heat himself. This sensuous blonde was bringing him closer to the edge than he usually came in a photo shoot. Thoughts of tearing away that last bit of silk and plunging down into her filled his mind.

The Millers were pleased with the extremely hot scene. It seemed so much like real sex, and they knew that carefully edited and cropped shots could produce a few valuable prints. One might even be good enough to become a large, numbered edition for art shops. But they were experienced enough to know that it was time to call a halt before the sex became TOO real.

"OK. That's all we need now." Tom spoke, apparently not heard.

"Hey, you two! We have all the photos we need to take!" Gwen repeated, much louder, finally getting their attention.

Manuel stopped moving against his make-believe lover and Sharon released her firm arm grip across his shoulders, moving back from his damp body. They both looked up sheepishly, caught in the act of enjoying their work a bit too much. Sharon could feel her face flushed with embarrassment, but Manuel was grinning.

"I hope Daisy enjoyed that story as much as I did!" he enthused.

"I did, Jace. I really did," she smiled, flushing further.

Tom spoke to Manuel: "Thanks for coming over this morning on short notice. Her first time with a male model, and we knew that you'd be perfect. We're having a little party tonight to introduce Sharon to some of our art contacts. The Ullmans, the Sabatinis, and others. Have you time to shop with me for food and drink? And to make some hot hors d'oeuvres? Great! Plan to stay overnight with us too."

Sharon thought that she saw Tom give Manuel a little wink when he said that.

****

The erotic modelling audition would continue about mid-afternoon when the men returned with the party supplies. Gwen stayed back to tan with Sharon, sunning on the penthouse private deck. Sharon didn't have a bikini with her, so Gwen supplied one of her own. She wasn't quite as busty as Sharon, so the top barely managed to hold her ample chest in check.

It didn't much matter because after drinking a spritzer, Gwen took hers off and suggested Sharon do the same, "to avoid those tan lines". As they talked, Sharon noticed Gwen checking her out, ALL of her, making her feel a bit uncomfortable. To distract Gwen, she asked her about the next modelling session.

"Gwen, what's going to happen this afternoon?"

"We're going to have sex on camera."

Sharon nearly chocked on her wine!

"What! Are you kidding me, Gwen?"

"Sharon, the afternoon is 'girl-girl' with the two of us together. I still model for Tom, especially when he wants someone for a woman. So, this afternoon, it will be you and me loving, naked."

"But just photography, not sex, right?" Sharon worried.

"Both, if you're in for it, and Tom won't mind a bit because he loves to watch me fuck, men or women. Sharon, you've been with a woman before. Tom saw your photos with a brunette at the convention. Didn't the two of you have sex on camera?"

"Well... no, though it did look like it, I'll say that much. But no actual sex on camera."

"But after, I'll bet you did?" Gwen teased.

"OK, I admit it. We went over to her place right afterward, and... it just happened."

"Good! You're sleeping with me tonight in the guest room. I like a beautiful woman as much as a good-looking guy, and between what I saw with Manuel and what I'm looking at right now, I want you." She continued. "You enjoyed loving that woman, didn't you?"

"Well... yes I did. A first for me."

"I promise you Sharon, give me a chance you'll remember it. You like me, don't you?"

"Yes, I like you Gwen, lots of fun, though rather bold."

"Come on then, girl. Spend a night with me!"

Sharon had to think about this. She knew from experiences with Liana that she loved sex with a woman. Slow, with lots of kissing and no heated rush. Besides, the Millers were hosting her at their home and introducing her to influential friends. And, Sharon wanted this audition to go well, leading to something bigger in the modelling world. How might refusing Gwen now affect her chances? Finally, the woman beside her right now, mostly naked, did look very appealing. Sex with her might be quite desirable.

1fastguy
1fastguy
294 Followers
12