Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, Gwen, I find you very attractive. But I...I don't want to love you in front of Tom. Maybe in bed tonight? Could we wait until then?"

"If you promise, I'll just warm you up this afternoon. Deal?"

"Yes. Private time in your bed tonight."

"Great! Let's kiss on that," Gwen replied, leaning over to Sharon's lips.

Sharon already knew that sexual boundaries in the arts world were sometimes relaxed. After all, she had enjoyed an affair with Liana, something totally unexpected a few months ago. It seemed that Gwen would be next. So, what about tonight's sleeping arrangements? If she was going to be with Gwen in the guest room, where would Manuel be bedding down?

****

An hour later, Sharon and Gwen were all dressed up for Tom's camera. And there was someone else there too, Manuel. But he wasn't just there to watch- he was setting out the story.

"Gwen is the boss and Sharon her new assistant. The boss is gay and she's eager to see if she can lure her new girl into something sexy. Right now, Sharon is beside the boss' desk, leaning across to look at some papers Gwen is holding. The assistant's blouse is gaping open with a couple of buttons undone. Use names and develop a little story for Tom. You start, Gwen."

"Daisy, look closely at this page you just finished. Can you spot some errors?"

"Let's see, Ms. Wesley. The font is quite small," Sharon said, bending forward, so the boss was looking straight into her blouse.

Wesley was actually the last name of Sharon's photographer, Joannie, who had admitted that she enjoyed getting herself off with her model's erotic photographs. Perfect, because in this scenario her boss was lusting for her too.

Now Ms. Wesley boldly brought her arm behind her assistant, resting it on her hip and pulling her forward.

"You are quite lovely, Daisy. You can go a long way in this company, you know," staring up into her eyes and taking in her employee's ample chest.

"I hope so. What would I have to do?" the not-so-naive assistant asked in a provocative tone.

Ms. Wesley playfully squeezed her ass and setting the paper down, brought her fingers up to undo more buttons. That revealed a skimpy bra straining to hold onto her full, round tits. The boss looked up at Daisy and smiled, as the two men looked on, Tom snapping plenty of shots.

"I could help you advance very quickly. Come into my back meeting room and I'll show you ways I can move you," Ms. Wesley wickedly suggested.

"Oh, I hope you can! I'd love working under you!" Daisy bubbled.

The Miller's sofa became the private meeting room, with Daisy at one end and Ms. Wesley tight up against her in the centre. Both wore short skirts which had ridden up to the top of their legs, showing the employee's underwear. Apparently, the boss hadn't worn any today! As the scene opened, she was finishing off the last of Daisy's buttons.

"My, I love your choice in lingerie, Daisy. Is it a matching set?" she asked, lowering a hand to the employee's upper thigh and inching it upward to find out.

"Yes, I think a girl should be sexy for the office."

"Me too. What do you think of mine?" Ms. Wesley asked in a slutty voice as she unbuttoned most of her own blouse, revealing a transparent silky bra.

"Such nice fabric. Is it silk? May I feel the texture, Ms. Wesley?" Daisy asked in feigned innocence as she brushed her fingers across the boss' erect nipples.

"What am I wearing below? Does it feel the same?" the aroused boss asked softly, taking Daisy's fingers from her tits and pushing them up beneath her short skirt.

"Ms. Wesley! Did you forget your panties today?" the employee exclaimed, and both burst out laughing.

Manuel took advantage of the little break to continue the scenario: "Ms. Wesley has her new assistant in the corner of the sofa, her hand right up at her pussy. The boss' skirt is showing her bare arse, and Daisy's hand is between the her legs. Both blouses are undone, and they'll begin French kissing. Great story line. Keep it going!"

"Yes, good so far. I'm getting some great shots from this story!" Tom exclaimed.

"Daisy, do I feel good down there? Yours is so full, and so wet. Do you want more?"

"Yes, I love what you're doing with your fingers, Ms. Wesley. Don't stop," Sharon breathed, her eyes closed.

"Do me too. And kiss me, Daisy. Kiss me!"

Now the two women were making love on the sofa, their tongues plunging into one another's mouth as their fingers did the same below. Sharon could feel her temperature rising as Gwen skillfully finger-fucked her, taking time between strokes to roll two digits over her protruding clitoris.

At the same time, her own two middle fingers were curled forward inside Gwen, searching out that elusive extra-sensitive spot as she lifted them upward. A sharp gasp inside her mouth told Sharon that she had found it.

Tom looked away from his camera and spoke again.

"This is pretty intense now. Ladies, strip right down to Sharon's panties. Manuel step in and fluff some of Gwen's hair across their faces. Good"

Sharon turned to Tom and gave a look that said she didn't need her panties. She was finding the truth in one of life's maxims: 'every time is easier than the first time.' After hot threesomes with Liana and Mark, once in front of other couples, she was quite comfortable loving Gwen with these two men watching.

In a few minutes both were nude and had resumed their positions, hands and fingers in place. Before they began to kiss again, there was time for some more story dialogue.

"How am I doing, Ms. Wesley? Do you think I can move up in this company?" the assistant asked.

"Keep working with me like this and I guarantee it, Daisy!"

"I'll give you everything I've got. I promise, if you'll help me get up to the top," Sharon replied suggestively.

Then, they began to kiss again, but this time with heads lowered to the other's tits. Their mouths soon drew sensitive nipples to stiff peaks, further adding to the rising heat brought by their fingers working feverishly, deep inside. The sounds of sucking lips merged with the soft sighs of pleasure rising from the sofa.

Each time Sharon lifted her curled fingers upward, Gwen moaned into her mouth. And when the boss went from finger-fucking to stimulating her clitoris, Sharon did the same. Photographer and watcher both saw and heard everything. It was an amazing scene, all four of them enjoying the intense action in the boss' private meeting room.

Sharon had told Gwen that she didn't want to have sex in front of Tom, but now it seemed to be happening anyway. It felt so good to be loving this woman shamelessly in front of the two men following their every move. Sharon's body was alive with sensation and that all-too-familiar feeling was surging up from deep inside of her. She wanted to come!

Naked and highly stimulated like this, Sharon felt like a wanton slut, eager to show everything to these two voyeurs. She was deep into their scenario now, right at the climatic scene, where she fucks to orgasm with her attractive and aggressive lesbian boss. Sharon's legs were spread wide, her juices seeping around Gwen's well-practiced fingers. She had to come! Sharon's inner slut would not be denied any longer!

"Rub my clit! Harder! Do me! Do me!" she found herself gasping around the tongue in her mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Me too. Your fingers! Again! Again!" the boss urged, with every bit as much urgency.

Tom and Manuel could see it coming now and they weren't about to intervene. The photographer lowered his camera and they both focused completely on the compelling spectacle of two beautiful women, piled on the sofa naked, about to bring each other off. Their cocks were tenting their trousers. No-one was going to call a halt to this! No-one.

Both models were perspiring profusely now, and their breathing rasped as their passions rose. Their hands and fingers quickened as urgent, steaming flesh climbed higher in orgasmic lust. Gwen was thrilled by the wild intensity of Sharon's lovemaking, though that was hardly what such a carnal display could be called. It was brazen girl-girl fucking, nothing else, and all four of them were completely caught up in it!

Then, almost simultaneously, a sexual tsunami crested, then slammed against the pair, delivering mind-numbing orgasms to both. Their bodies writhed and tumbled with its onslaught, then collapsed and lay stunned as it receded. Almost unaware of their surroundings, they clutched together for a few moments. Only shrill applause from the two voyeurs brought them back to the world they had briefly left behind.

Gwen smiled and whispered to Sharon.

"Safe to say you passed your audition, Sharon. We'll celebrate with your party tonight, then in bed after." Then she continued, "You belong to us now, if you'll agree?"

Sharon looked into her eyes, smiled broadly, and nodded affirmatively.

Now she was on her way to a new career, a new life!

Would Sharon be able to convince her loving husband to come along with her for the wild ride?


12