Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 11

Story Info
Why did Tom pass around her explicit photos at the party?
5.2k words
4.57
8.1k
4

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

You might enjoy reading the sexual adventures of Sharon, a lovely blonde MILF whose recently-discovered inner slut often comes out to play when she is in front of a camera.

Sharon Finds Erotic Photography, Chapters 1 to 8 appear in Loving Wives, while Chapters 9 and 10 are in Exhibitionism/ Voyeur.

Each chapter offers a 5000- word story, linked to events previously described. Sharon is an erotic fantasy, nothing more, living and loving in a sexual soap opera.

Afterparty and Afterward

"Ohhh... fuck! Do that again.... Who taught you that?... Oh my god.... Again!!"

Sharon had Gwen Miller flat on her back in the guest room bed, giving her more of what she had enjoyed so much during their erotic photoshoot in the afternoon.

She was kneeling over the photographer, bent toward her pussy, with her two middle fingers buried deep inside. Her open palm and the two outside digits were pressed tight against the woman's shaved sex. The hostess' juices were seeping down over Sharon's probing fingers, further lubricating them for their wicked work.

"Ready for more, lover? A bit harder this time?"

"Yes, yes. More! More!" Gwen panted, almost crazed with desire.

Thus assured, Sharon curled her two inserted fingers up again, until they pressed against the inside front of Gwen's vagina. Then she began to firmly lift her whole hand in order to stimulate the elusive g-spot she was toying with. Not one lift, but several sharp ones in quick succession.

"Oh.... Ohhh.... Yes!... Yessss!... Ahhh!!"

Each time, Sharon felt a new flood of lubricant gush down across her fingers, while Gwen cried out from pure pleasure. Apparently, none of her previous lovers had ever delivered these intense sensations so effectively. This one was driving her into a sexual frenzy!

Where had Sharon learned to do this with such skill? When had she been able to practice this technique to perfection?

****

The audition during the day at the Miller's home studio had gone very well. They had used short scenarios and spontaneous dialogue to imagine two hot sexual encounters, first, with their model friend, Manuel, and then in the afternoon with Gwen, Tom Miller's sexy wife. The photographers were eager to see their finished work.

Sharon had moved quickly into role both times, first, pretending to fuck the handsome Manuel, then later, actually reaching a huge orgasm along with Gwen. What a pleasant way for a working girl to earn a thousand dollars! That was about two weeks pay in her old job at the seniors' home, with the scenario sex as an added bonus!

In the late afternoon, while Manuel prepared hot hors d-oeuvres for the party, Sharon met with the Millers in their office to talk contract. There was much to be decided, and she wanted husband Mark's input before signing off on anything. Yes, Sharon wanted to work for them, but she knew that her husband's business acumen would come in very handy.

While the Millers were happy that she agreed to model for them, they were hoping to have everything wrapped up before the evening party. Sharon firmly held them at bay, explaining that if she went into this without her partner's support, it probably wouldn't turn out very well. They understood.

The couple wanted exclusive rights to photograph her for the next year, at one thousand dollars per day, two days monthly, in exchange for all rights to her images. When she asked for more time to discuss it with Mark, the photographers sweetened the deal, promising at least one annual out-of-region modelling assignment at their expense. Perhaps the Caribbean, the southern States, or Europe, depending upon the client?

It all sounded exciting, but Sharon held fast. The most she would do is sign a Letter of Intent, giving them first right to her services, as discussed. It wasn't all they hoped for, but they knew she liked the new life it promised. And, she might be further convinced by meeting some of their business contacts at the party.

As things eventually turned out, it was wise that she didn't sign off. Mark convinced her that the offer was just their opening gambit. Eventually, Sharon signed for an eleven-hundred-dollar daily fee, and an guaranteed international assignment at the same per diem. All told, this was even more than her administrative job, so she resigned that one immediately.

****.

Sharon wanted to make a grand entrance.

Not expecting to be honoured at a party with the Millers' arts-world friends, she was forced to dip into the sexy things she had selected for the day's erotic shoot. Everyone noticed, but nobody seemed to mind at all.

Sharon's dress was short, with a deep side slit that revealed most of a black-stocking leg with every step. It was very tight and scooped low enough to display a great deal of her mounded tits, almost to the nipples. To further draw eyes there, a sparkling chain and pendant nestled deep in her cleavage.

She wore her satin high heels used at the convention photo workshop a few weeks before. And her lingerie was every bit as inspiring as what met the eye. Sharon wore that transparent black half-bra Tom had watched her remove at the convention, with a same tiny matching thong. A black garter belt managed her stockings.

Sharon's long, curly blonde hair cascaded down her back and across her shoulders for that goddess look. Those big heels and her long legs made her look tall and slender, except for her magnificent projected tits. Their stiff nipples proudly poked through both her straining bra and the slinky dress.

Dressed provocatively like this, Sharon deliberately did the model walk, crossing her legs with each step, causing her shapely ass to sway as she strode through the room. She could feel all eyes upon her as she paraded toward the apartment lounge area to meet the arriving party guests.

Some of the guests were already there, including Barry and Ursula Ullman, the Millers' most important channel into the local and regional arts scene. They had strong connections to the art shops, and even boasted a solid international clientele, reaching far beyond customers and retailers who might find the Millers' website.

Tom knew how important it was for Sharon to make a good impression, but as soon as she came into the room, his worries evaporated. He beckoned her over to meet the Ullmans, while Gwen broke off to greet another couple, the Sabatinis.

Barry's eyes lit up when he saw this gorgeous prospect, while Ursula closely watched her husband, a known philanderer. His interest immediately focused on the silver pendant that hung so invitingly in the soft valley between Sharon's round tits. A great expanse of womanly flesh, and the distinct outline of her big nipples pressed through the dress to greet his stare.

Sharon cleared her throat to bring his eyes back to her face before she turned to his wife.

"Ursula, it's a pleasure to meet you! I've heard so many good things about you both from the Millers."

Sharon glanced at Barry as she said this, then focused on Ursula again. Actually, the Millers had told her nothing whatsoever about their guests.

"Likewise, darling. Oh, you are such a pretty thing. And married, I see," she exclaimed, raising her voice on the word 'married', and looking directly at Barry.

The Ullmans appeared to be in their fifties, Barry gray and balding, with a comb-over from the sides in an futile effort to disguise it. Ursula was an attractive woman, but beginning to lose the battle with her weight. They were very well dressed tonight, tuxedo and gown, seemingly conscious of their high place in the local arts community.

"Yes, married, to Mark for a dozen years now. And we have two children at home."

"And she has two children, Barry!" Ursula's voice arched up, accompanied by another stern look, before she continued. "You must have been in high school when you had them, darling?"

"No, I'm thirty-five now. Didn't have them until my late twenties. Family is so important to both of us!"

Tom smiled because he knew that Sharon's friendly, open manner was appreciated by Ursula, the power behind her business-minded husband. His new model was off to a fine start, and he could relax. So could Ursula now that Sharon had deflated Barry by talking about her husband and family. His good behaviour was assured for the rest of the evening. Or was it?

Sharon also met the couple owning the largest shop in the capital that stocked erotic art, and she soon learned how important Tom and Gwen's work was to their clientele. The Sabatinis were quite urbane and cultured. They hit it off very well with Sharon and her unassuming ways, having expected to meet yet another haughty model.

****

Later that evening, the alcohol was flowing freely. Barry asked Tom to tell everyone assembled how he had stumbled upon his new find. Tom made the mistake of saying that Sharon had been posing at erotic workshops during the annual photo convention. Tom mentioned that the presentations were very popular because the participants had forty minutes to photograph her in a half dozen erotic poses.

Of course, Barry wanted to see the photos and a few others chimed in.

Eventually the Millers succumbed to peer pressure. Tom looked to Sharon for support in resisting, but she sensed that there was no point even trying, especially with people who could affect her new career. They'd all eventually see her nudes anyway, so she shrugged her shoulders in resignation. Gwen went to get them.

When she returned, all the guests had converged to see the photos. For some it was strictly business- would this model look good enough with her clothes off to sell a lot of numbered edition prints? For others, like Ursula Ullman, it was to get a better measure of the woman that her husband might be eager to pursue next.

Barry simply wanted to see if this beautiful woman looked even better naked than she did in her spectacular dress.

Sharon had expected a few small cellphone camera images, probably taken from a distance and of poor quality. Gwen called her aside first, so she could briefly examine the images and pull any she didn't want shown. She was surprised by what she saw.

First, they were all enlargements, about a foot square, and second, they were sharp and clear. Most zoomed in closer than Sharon expected, the result of Tom using little clip-on lens with his cellphone- a telephoto and a 'fish-eye'- combined with skillful cropping and enlarging. Some might be embarrassing, but at a glance, they did look good.

"Take us through the shoot, Tom," Barry said, "as we look at these one-by-one. I'm sure you remember it well; after all, you wanted to sign her after taking the shots. Go from the beginning to the end, so I feel like I saw it all too."

"OK, Barry, but I don't want to embarrass Sharon in front of our guests. Let's be discreet and professional, not like schoolboys who just found a nudie magazine," Tom said, with surprising firmness.

"I had no intention of making Sharon feel exposed!" Barry retorted. "I'm a dealer, so I want to see the goods. Maybe she would prefer to introduce her pictures? How many are there?"

"Six good ones from the session. One from each pose, and the rest have been discarded. Sharon, how should we do this?"

"Well, you could talk about each shot briefly, Tom. Do it like a photographer- you know, light and shadow, depth of field- like Joannie did in her workshop. Focus on them as art and how you created or chose each photo."

"Excellent. I'll do that," Tom noted, and shuffled the photos into chronological order.

Sharon had shown the guests her diplomacy and quick mind, but now they were going to see her naked body. The first photo displayed her in silky black French lingerie and stockings, with towering black satin heels. An unbuttoned sheer black blouse completed the outfit. The deep pink of her nipples was clearly visible through the transparent lingerie.

"This one shows Sharon as she came onto a small stage when the room lights were coming up. You can see why she had a powerful impact on the amateur photographers. She wasn't nude, but might as well have been because her dramatic appearance in sheer black was stunning. The sex appeal was powerful."

"I used a small telephoto to focus on her beautiful face as much as anything. I think that clients will be as taken as I was by the contrast between her angelic face and her sexually- charged presentation. You'll see more of that in some others here."

Instead of upsetting her, Sharon felt proud as the first photo passed from hand-to-hand. She noticed many people nodding, as if to agree with everything Tom was saying. Would they still be receptive to her posing as the photos became more explicit?

When everyone had seen the first photo and it came back to Tom he continued.

"I shot the second photo while Sharon was touring the stage, showing herself off, as her photographer had directed. Her back is arched and her chest proudly forward- her body looks magnificent. Check her smiling face as she struts for a dozen cameras, and you see a look of utter confidence. There's a strong sense that 'I was born with this, and it is quite alright for you to admire it'."

"I used a clip-on fish-eye lens for this one, later enlarging and cropping it to reduce some of the edge distortion. It gives a feeling of looking into the image and seeing what I saw- her self-confidence. Not to mention all the rest of her!"

Sharon smiled at Tom's kind words and quietly thanked him with a little bow of her head. Yes, she was parading half-naked in front of strangers, but it had been exciting. She was proud of her body and nudity didn't bother her if she was treated with respect. It had all emerged from that first erotic photo session not many months ago.

In the third picture Sharon had removed her black bra, presenting her rounded tits and their pointed pink nipples to the photographers. The sheer over-blouse was gone now and only the tiniest of thongs covered her pussy. She looked incredibly sexy, every man's dream- and some women too!

"Here's one that I really like," Tom continued. "It is classic cheese-cake posing, up on one toe with her knee bent in like that. Doesn't that pouty mouth with the index finger on her lower lip remind you of the wartime pin-ups the military kept in their kit bags?"

"Yes, she is showing her breasts and we can all agree they're absolutely perfect, but that's what those old pictures did too. And I think this pose was spontaneous, not rehearsed. This one shows what she can do in front of the camera, because she's so relaxed!"

Sharon felt flattered by everything that Tom had said about her thus far, and only three more photos remained for the guests to see. She stifled a laugh when she noticed Ursula grab her pin-up photo out of her husband's hand as he stared at it too intently!

By now, Gwen had come to sit close beside Sharon on the large ottoman where she was perched. The hostess was concerned about her new client's reaction to this unexpected public exposure. Gwen pulled her close and whispered in her ear, complimenting her earlier suggestion, while Sharon thanked her for her husband's generous commentary.

Tom held up the fourth photo when the previous one had made the rounds. It was hotter than the others. Sharon was laying on her side propped on one elbow with a spotlight streaming across from her hair to her waist. Light and shadow highlighted her tits and her projecting nipples to best advantage.

"The presenter called this one a 'bodyscape,' a good term for it. There are plenty of womanly curves in this shot, like a smooth and flowing landscape. At the workshop, she said, 'like sand dunes in the desert.' Those rocks on top of the dunes add an attractive dimension, don't they?" This obvious reference to Sharon's stiff, pointed nipples drew some snickering laughter.

"I used a telephoto to focus mostly on her breasts because this is a classic black-and-white erotic pose, and her voluptuous body is perfectly suited for such images. I'll bet that you'd have no trouble selling dozens of these, yet it was shot with a cell camera. It's all about the model and what she brings to the shot."

John Sabatini, the erotic art shop owner, spoke up now.

"Put us down for twelve copies of that one in brushed nickel frames. I could sell them all in a month, cell camera or not. You're right, Tom. It's the model. And it looks like you are the lucky couple who found her. Have you signed her yet?"

"Wait until you see the next two, John. I think you'll want to expand your order," Gwen quipped, continuing, "We're almost finished negotiations with Sharon, and will be excited to have her exclusively. She wants to run it all by her husband first."

"Well, you better hope that he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, or you might find yourselves in trouble. Is he in business, Sharon?"

"Yes, John. Marketing manager for a big company."

"Gwen, you two might be in trouble. It had better be your best offer, right off. You don't want to miss signing her."

Everyone grinned at the Millers expense, and Sharon noticed that the photographers faces were drawn tight as they pondered what John had said.

"Let's go to another photo now, probably the hottest one of all in terms of erotica. Sharon, I hope that you're OK with this one?" Tom added hesitantly.

And there it was, Sharon on her back, naked except for her tiny g-string, one hand clasping her mounded tit and drawing up an erect nipple, the other cupped over her pussy. Her lust-filled face gazed back at the camera, the eyes and mouth both half-open. It seemed she was either having an orgasm just then, or else was very close. Sharon could feel her face flushing with embarrassment.

"Yes, this is a highly sexual shot. In fact, I'd say that the model was in another zone, a different world, at that moment. One of the sexiest poses I've shot recently. Sharon can make the photographer feel like a voyeur watching her very private moments," and Tom stopped briefly to give impact to his next words.

"A model can't be shy in this business, an important consideration in offering Sharon a contract. She has to enjoy what she's doing." Then he chuckled, "And I think she was enjoying it a lot, don't you!" This brought gales of laughter, a release of tension after looking at these revealing photos with the model actually present.

Sharon held her breath. Oh my god, was Tom going to say something about watching her masturbate on stage at the end of her photo session? He wouldn't!

Or would he?

Much favourable comment accompanied the fifth picture as it circulated, and some spent more time with it than the other photos. To Sharon's great relief, Tom said nothing more about it.

John Sabatini spoke up again: "Put me down for a dozen of those too, Tom. Despite the cellphone quality, that is one hell of an erotic photograph! An easy sell, for certain. What a gal!"

Now it was time for the sixth and final picture. Sharon held her breath, hoping that Tom didn't have an unpleasant surprise for her. This was her final pose, taken from behind when she had dropped her sheer blouse behind her and sat completely nude. Her body was rotated at the waist, showing the side of her bulging tit, and the spotlights highlighted the deep cleft between the round globes of her arse.

"Another very sexy photo, cropped from a wider view. The side-lighting showed Sharon's flawless skin and her muscle tone. There isn't an ounce of fat in that photo, and it gives an appealing view of her round, firm breast. Not to mention her beautiful, full cheeks back there, of course!" Some snickered at this. "Her fitness impressed me."

The sixth picture circled the group, people looking at it closely, then at Sharon's body as she stood up to move. And that was it. The group spontaneously gave her a little round of applause.

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12