Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last photo came back to Tom, Barry Ullman made good by thanking him for his talk and complimenting his selection of photos. Afterward, Sharon was the centre of attention, with many questions about her personal life and so on. By about midnight, everyone was on their way home.

****

After the last guest had departed, the four of them put things away and then retired to the bedrooms, Tom and Manuel to the master, Gwen and Sharon to the guestroom. The connecting door between the two suites would be locked tonight, at least on the girls' side.

Gwen wanted Sharon all to herself, unwilling to share her with Manuel. She had seen him hanging close to Sharon at every opportunity during the after party, and she knew that he wanted the simulated sex of the morning photo shoot to be real tonight. She wouldn't share.

While Gwen was eager to jump right into bed for sex, her guest had different ideas. She was a bedtime shower person, and her hostess eagerly joined her in the large, marble tiled enclosure with multiple water spouts. The one in the middle was huge, and the water fell from it like an adjustable rainstorm.

Gwen took advantage of time beneath a gentle rain to drop to her knees and lap at her guest's moist pussy. She had been eager to do so all evening long. With her arms wrapped around Sharon's thighs, her tongue probed between the bare, fleshy lower lips until it found her pleasure centre. Then she firmly licked the little bud with her tongue flat, tasting her new model's womanly juices while her nostrils filled with their pungent scent.

It felt good having her clitoris stimulated like that, so Sharon shifted her legs wider to give freer access to her private area. Gwen had plenty of experience with pleasuring a woman, and would completely fulfill her guest's desires tonight. To help her, Sharon softly pressed Gwen's face into her pussy while she tilted her pelvis up against it.

Then they took turns soaping each other up, paying close attention to bare pink flesh. Slick fingers entered private chambers, working their way as deep as possible, stroking, stretching. Gwen boldly used a cylindrical bar of soap to playfully fuck Sharon, who moved her hips back and forth to meet the soapy cock pushing into her body. They laughed as they cavorted, wet and deliciously nude.

Afterward, they needed time to dry long curly hair, so they lay in bed to talk about things whirling through their minds. So many new developments needed discussion! Gwen found herself enjoying her guest's 'sleep-over' side, and soon they were sharing information and secrets about their husbands. Gwen admitted that Tom was bi too, while Sharon confided that Mark definitely was not.

"If you work for us twice a month, that'll mean a lot of travel for you, Sharon? Would you consider moving to the capital to be closer to us? I think management jobs in marketing would be easy to find here. And the kids would love it: great attractions, pro sports. You could sell the whole family on a move here with no problem."

She was certainly giving Sharon something to think about. She had already had considered that there'd be anonymity living in a metropolis that didn't exist in a small city. She sometimes wondered how long it would be before someone found out about her erotic posing or their other secrets. Moving made good sense.

Sharon reminded herself to discuss this with Mark when she got home. But the women's hair was finally dry, and there were more pressing things to do now. She rolled onto her back, pulling the hostess toward her.

"Let's go slowly and savour this a bit, Gwen. I like it that way sometimes."

"I'll try, but you look so damn gorgeous right now, I might get too heated up. I definitely want more of what you did this afternoon!"

Their eyes met and their eager lips quickly followed. Both could feel a desire for this intimacy inside themselves. Their gentle kisses soon became bolder, tongues poking into one another's open mouths, like little cocks pushing into waiting vaginas. Gwen pinned Sharon against the bed, French kissing, sucking on Sharon's full, eager lips with an energy that showed her passion.

After enjoying this for some time, Sharon shifted herself so that she could reach Gwen's already-taut nipples. First using her fingers, then her mouth, Sharon teased them until little sighs from her lover told her that she was doing well.

Gwen brought her hands down to her guest's soft tits and returned the favour, both of them now moaning softly with pleasure as the mutual breast stimulation also triggered sensations below.

Then Gwen upped the game by slowly dragging her long fingernails down Sharon's body- across her stomach, over her groin, atop her mound, and then into their target. The new model moaned louder and invitingly opened herself wider to welcome the teasing digits inside. They found a well-lubricated tunnel to explore- the slow kissing and touching had stimulated Sharon's body for sex.

But Gwen was enjoying this slow game now, and withdrew her fingers a few times, the nails slowly retracing their way back over Sharon's mound. Playing like this led to the guest finally grabbing the reluctant fingers and pressing them into her pussy. Gwen knew what her lover wanted, so she set up a slow fucking motion with two big fingers, like a cock might do.

Now her guest returned the favour, shifting to her side so that she could stimulate Gwen's sex. Sharon found it wet and wanting as she playfully wiggled her fingers inside, searching for the woman's clitoris. She quickly found it, protruding proudly where Gwen's fleshy lips met, and set to rolling a fingertip across it. Each time she did so, the woman jerked with the stimulation and lifted to offer it again.

Both of them were lost in their pleasure now. They wanted nothing more than to play this excruciatingly sensuous game until their bodies could take no more. Their mouths, their nipples, and their wet centres were tingling, stimulated- alive with desire. They wanted to give as much as they craved to receive. The two of them would use every means they could to satisfy their lover tonight.

Gwen slid down Sharon's shapely body, kissing as she went, following the same path that her fingertips had taken earlier. When she reached the shaven mound, she took a moment to gaze up across her lover's smooth skin.

Above her flat stomach, Sharon's lovely tits were splayed across her chest, her fingers now caressing and pulling her own nipples into taut points. A face filled with pure lust looked back at her. Sharon whispered softly, consumed by passion.

"My clit, Gwen.... Please... suck my clit.... Please...."

Slipping down a bit farther, Gwen used her fingers to open Sharon wide, giving her complete access to her now-engorged clitoris. Her lover tilted her hips, offering her pleasure centre to Gwen's hungry mouth. Sharon wasn't disappointed, as her hostess first licked, then kissed, and finally sucked it between her lips.

The stimulation was intense, and Sharon responded with writhing hips and deep moans. She needed this tonight- an orgasm was at the front of her mind. But she wanted to please her lover every bit as much, and Gwen had asked for more of what she'd enjoyed earlier. Sharon gently pushed her sucking mouth away.

Then she came to her knees beside the woman and curled two middle fingers up into the top front of Gwen's sopping vagina, like she'd done during the photo session. Sharon's much-experienced former lover, Liana, had often done this and taken her to a resounding climax every time. Then she had taught Sharon how to do it in turn.

At the same time, Gwen reached beneath Sharon's butt cheeks and zeroed in on her swollen clitoris, projecting so prominently from above. She found it wet and ready for action.

Thus began the inevitable climb up the mountain of lust inside them. Sharon's long fingers sought out Gwen's elusive g-spot, lifting up firmly against it in a series of quick hand movements that left Gwen gasping. At the same time, her new lover urgently pressed and rolled Sharon's sensitive clitoris.

Both were breathing harder than ever, and the bedroom filled with the sounds of their intense pleasure. Gwen's vagina poured its discharge across the fingers working so hard inside. Now beyond the point of no return, she called out for more of this incredible stimulation, urging Sharon on.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes.... Yes.... Like that.... More.... Ohhhh!... More!.. Yes, that way.... Oh.... Ohh!"

Meanwhile, Sharon felt like her pussy was about to burst from the intensity of pressure that Gwen was applying to her screaming clitoris. She was still on her knees, spread as wide as possible and grinding down hard against Gwen's fingers invading from beneath. Fuck, it felt sooo good! She heard herself chanting for more too, calling for her lover to bring her right to the top:

"Oh my god.... Oh my god.... Right there.... Yes.... Harder.... Harder.... Fuck me, Gwen! Fu... Aaaahhhh!"

Too much stimulation! Too much intensity! Too much pleasure! Too much lust! Too much....

Within minutes of each other, both women came hard with a fury that belied their otherwise gentle nature. They reached the mountain top and were swept away in an avalanche of unleashed tension. Their tumbling bodies lost control for a brief time, heaving and bouncing against the bed, letting go of an hour's accumulated sexual energy in minutes.

Then they rested quietly, content with what they had just enjoyed.

****

The train ride home on Sunday was rough, jolting over crossings. For almost two hours, Sharon passed between dozing and waking. Memories of what she had done the day before- and the night before- mingled with thoughts of the future.

She rested back against the seat, eyes closed, half dreaming about her time with Gwen. Was there more to it than sex? Were they developing feelings for each other? Would they become lovers? Dare she do this with her new employer?

Then, her head would be tossed, waking her up, and thought would return. What would she tell Mark about her weekend? What would she leave out? What would he think about the contract? How could she convince him to move to the capital?

The audition weekend would cause so many changes in Sharon's life. There was so much to process and a great deal to put into place. It would all need careful consideration.

But first, she needed some rest.

12