Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 14

Story Info
Sharon and Manuel, Mark and Claudia. Moral equivalence?
5k words
4.62
6.2k
2

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
288 Followers

Readers wonder if Mark is a cuck, while Sharon gets all the sex. But, relocated to the capital, he has some fun of his own.

Sharon felt worried about what she had done this evening. The party had started out so well, and then she let herself be carried away by her sex drive. Now she could only hope that no-one else had seen what she and Manuel did in the dark alcove. Especially her husband, Mark.

But what could he say about it if he found out? After all, he had spent a long time in the library with the Ullmans' adult daughter. Who knows what they might have been doing during that time? Judging by the way Claudia was looking at Mark over dinner, he had some explaining to do.

Life was supposed to be so much easier and uncomplicated with the family's move to the capital. But it didn't seem to be working out that way tonight. Now there were other people eager to claim the affections of both handsome Mark and his erotic model wife.

"Sharon, he's coming!" her photographer friend Gwen hissed urgently as she stepped into the shadowy little alcove off the main hallway.

The model quickly released her grip on Manuel's hard cock and busied herself repackaging her lovely tits, then buttoning up her see-through blouse. Gwen stood in front of Sharon to shield her in case she wasn't finished straightening up yet. Manuel was able to stuff his equipment away just before the other couple arrived.

Caught! Now what to do?

Sharon believed that the best defense is a good offense, so she quickly took the initiative.

"Mark, where have you been? We were about to come looking for you. Oh, I see you're still with Claudia. Did you two find something interesting to talk about all this time?"

"Uh... she was showing me some of her parents' art collection in the library, weren't you Claudia. I was especially looking for some framed prints of you Sharon, and I found them hanging there."

Sharon looked at Mark and Claudia more closely as he spoke. She could see some discomfort there, and it looked as though the beautiful young woman's lipstick had been hastily re-applied. Mark's hair seemed a bit tousled too, as if someone's fingers had been running through it.

"Did you find anything else there that you liked, Mark?" Sharon asked accusingly to test her husband.

She noticed that he glanced nervously at Claudia, who looked up at him and put her arm around his waist. Sharon thought she saw panic in his eyes as he stepped sideways away from Ms. Ullman.

"No, just the art. There were two prints of yours. One taken outdoors in a field of daisies, the other with your body reflected in some mirrors. Pretty erotic, that one," he stammered.

Finally, Claudia spoke up, going on offense herself.

"Hi Manuel. I almost didn't see you back there. It's so dark in the alcove. Were you helping Sharon find something she lost?"

"Ahh.... No, Claudia," he managed. "It was so noisy in the main room that we wanted someplace quieter to talk without shouting over everyone else."

"It must have been a very personal conversation. By the way, Manuel, part of your shirt tail is out of your pants. I thought you might like to know that before you joined the rest of us in the main room."

Then it dawned on Sharon that Mark had never been introduced to Manuel. That seemed like a good way to take the heat off her friend.

"Mark, this is Manuel, Tom and Gwen's friend. He sometimes models for them too." Then, turning to her husband, Sharon said, "This is Mark, my husband."

The two men nodded to one another, Mark checking both Manuel and Sharon for signs of suspicious activity here in the shadows. He did notice that Sharon was a bit flushed, and that her lipstick was not as perfect as usual. In fact, Manuel's lips looked a little reddish, the same colour Sharon was wearing tonight.

"Let's go join the rest of the guests," Claudia suggested, more confident now that Sharon wouldn't find out about her time with Mark in the library.

****

Sharon was a very attractive mid-thirties, buxom blonde erotic model. That introduction might conjure up the mental image of a clueless broad, but Sharon was quite intelligent. She was also a good mom to her two early-school-years children, and a loyal wife during her twelve years of marriage. However, that loyalty had been increasingly challenged during the past year since she found erotic photography.

It began when Sharon posed for glamour photos as a surprise birthday present for husband Mark. The experience was so exciting that she began to work for Joannie at the photo studio in exchange for bi-weekly erotic photo sessions. The work and the photography had led to a string of adventures unlike anything in her life before. Along the way, Sharon discovered her latent exhibitionism and bisexuality.

Recently the family had moved to the capital after rumour spread that she and Mark were having threesomes with Sharon's bi lover, Liana. It was fact, and it drove them to the much larger city where they could live more anonymously. About the same time, Sharon had been 'discovered' by a professional erotic photographer couple who were launching her into a high-level career in the industry.

Barry and Ursula Ullman were hosting a glittering dinner party at their luxury penthouse home. They were influential art dealers, actively working with Sharon's photographers to give her regional and international exposure. Everyone important in the erotic arts scene was there to be seen, and to 'rub elbows'.

Sharon and Mark were invited of course, and Sharon decided to dress so that she would draw the attention of other dealers who might decide to market her framed erotic prints.

She chose a tight black skirt and a very sheer, silky white blouse, unbuttoned to show a deep cleavage and a heavy golden necklace which settled between her tits. They were displayed prominently in a white bustier with half cups cut just above the nipples. A tiny white thong and garter belt, black stockings and big satin heels completed the look. With that curly mane of blonde hair she definitely would be noticed!

Mark looked his rugged best in black trousers and a white open-necked shirt, complemented by his signature battered brown leather jacket. His solid build and chiseled features had always attracted the opposite sex. Sharon knew that there would be women at the party who would like to take her place in his heart- and his bed. It turned out that there was one.

Midway through the party, Mark and Claudia visited in the library, while Sharon and Manuel chose the alcove. What was going on before the two pairs encountered one another? Was there reason for concern?

Blame hostess Ursula Ullman for the name cards at each person's table setting. Mark and Sharon sat next to each other, but could easily make social conversation with the attractive person to their outside.

"Mark, I'm so glad that you came to my parents' party," Claudia Ullman enthused. "I knew that your wife was a model. Mom and Dad mentioned her when they talked business, but I had no idea she was married... and to such an interesting man."

Claudia had a place next to Mark. She was an lovely brunette in her early twenties, a long-time student at the best international schools for Fine Arts and Music. She happened to be home for an extended visit at the time of the party. Claudia wore a short, sexy dress which showed plenty of cleavage. Mark noticed.

Manuel sat on Sharon's side away from her husband. They already knew each other very well, having been together in a very hot photo audition in which they simulated sex. Manuel had not forgotten how close he was to having his cock inside this beautiful blonde, and he hoped that the opportunity to take things farther might arise someday.

"Sharon, it's great to be with you again. You look gorgeous tonight!" Manuel enthused. "I knew from the time of your erotic audition with me that you would be successful in this business. Now look at you. Your photos aresold internationally and you're a star!"

Manuel was an interesting character, a part-time model, a friend and occasional bi lover with Tom, Sharon's photographer. He liked to cook and had some sort of side-hustle going to help pay the bills. A muscular Latino with curly black hair, Manuel was a good-looking guy with a ready smile and a quick laugh.

Plenty of wine and food was served as the guests chatted and laughed. Claudia and Manuel were both scheming to find ways to get their neighbour away from his or her spouse for some more private time together. As the dessert course was being cleared away, Claudia struck first.

"Mark let's take our coffee into the library off the side hall. I'm sure that some of your wife's framed photographs are hanging there. I'll bet that you've never even seen them before, have you?"

"I haven't. It would be quieter there to talk and I'd like to see the pictures. I hear about her work, but I don't see much of it."

After the coffee was poured, Mark excused himself, telling Sharon that he and Claudia would be going to look at some of her photos in the Ullman's gallery. She smiled and nodded as they left. Then she turned to Manuel and he leaned close.

"Sharon, we should find someplace quiet. There's something that I'd like to talk to you about privately. They'll be gone for a while if they're looking at pictures. The Ullmans have hundreds of them in there, practically from floor to ceiling."

A few minutes later they left the table and headed in the opposite direction, toward the front entry hall.

Mark and Claudia entered the library by way of double doors. As he began to search the walls for Sharon's images, the young woman hung back enough to turn both door handles down, into the locked position. She didn't want any interruptions for the next half hour or so. Then she joined Mark, moving in very close, putting her arm around his waist. He liked her attention.

"There she is," Mark pointed to his naked wife, surrounded by wildflowers. "Daisies. That's how she chose her professional name, 'Daisy'. They're her favourite flowers."

"Lovely lady. Tell me, doesn't it make you a little nervous or maybe jealous, other people seeing your wife naked?"

"Yes, I sometimes have to fight with that. I admit it, Claudia."

"But you're such a gorgeous man yourself, Mark. Does anybody ever tell you that?"

"You, just now, and my wife sometimes."

"You really are, Mark," and she tightened her arm around him, looking up into his eyes. "Come sit with me on the sofa. We can admire the pictures from there."

Claudia pulled him down into the short couch, and curled up against him. There was no mistaking her intentions now, especially when she put one hand on his shoulder and the other on his upper thigh. She leaned in very close, offering puckered pink lips.

"I like you, Mark. I hope you like me?"

"Definitely, Claudia. But what if someone walks in and..."

"I locked the doors. Kiss me, Mark."

A tentative kiss became another and another, until her tongue was deep in his mouth. Meanwhile, Claudia had moved her hand up over his swelling cock, and was squeezing it. She held his head with the other hand, running her painted fingernails through his hair. He quickly opened the front of her dress and began to fondle her tits. She sighed into his mouth with pleasure.

Claudia worked to pull down Mark's zipper and he helped her by holding the top of his trousers. Then she was into his boxers to free his now-raging cock. One hand wrapped around it tightly as she stroked the full length. He shifted position so she could reach his big balls with her other hand. Then Mark went back to her dress, opening it to the waist and slipping her shapely tits out of her skimpy little bra.

The back of the sofa faced the locked door, and this double layer privacy seemed to embolden Claudia. She broke away from his kiss, and to Mark's complete surprise lowered her head to suck his cock! He reached under to squeeze her tits and pull her pointed nipples. He heard her moaning softly as he rolled the sensitive pink flesh between his practiced fingers.

This wasn't Claudia's first rodeo either. Her skills with a cock hinted at plenty of experience- heated nights while far from home at school, no doubt. Claudia sucked the crown of his member hard, with lots of saliva and noise, at the same time cradling his balls in one hand and stroking firmly with the other.

"Do you like this?" she mumbled around the rigid tool in her mouth.

Mark responded by gently pushing her head down so that he was buried deep enough that he could feel the back of her throat.

"Uh-huh," said little, but said it all.

What happened after that was a blur to Mark. Intense sucking. Hard stroking. Deep throating. Claudia didn't let up until he knew that he couldn't last much longer. Then Mark warned her.

"Keep doing that, and I'll come right down your throat!"

That was all Claudia needed to hear. She sucked and stroked and deep-throated with renewed vigour, until Mark lifted his hips off the furniture and unleashed blasts of cum into the mouth confining him. He pressed down, literally fucking her pretty face until he was completely spent. Then Claudia looked up at him with cum running out the corners of her full mouth. She grinned, then swallowed.

"Did you like that, Mark? I sure did. I don't go back to school for a month. I can do it again, OK?"

"Fantastic!"

Mark fumbled for his wallet as he put his wilting cock away.

"Here's my card, Claudia. Call me at work, not at home. Pretend we are doing business when you call."

There would be more of this.

****

Meanwhile, Sharon and Manuel had found the perfect spot for some privacy.

There was an alcove off the front entrance hall, a shadowy area used for occasional storage or to hang extra coats in colder weather. They tucked deep into it, face to face, and Manuel looped both arms around her waist, pulling her against him. Sharon offered no resistance whatsoever. She remembered his cock pressed up against her body during their simulated fucking in those audition photos.

"What did you want to talk to me about privately, Manny?" Sharon asked softly.

"I don't remember. You're such a beautiful woman, Sharon, you make me go blank in the head," he joked, pretending to have forgotten.

"Maybe this will help you?" And she leaned toward him, offering her full red lips.

Manuel needed no further invitation. He had been admiring her lovely tits as he held her close. Lifted up and pushed out under that sheer white blouse, her sumptuous mounds were displayed right to the edge of their dimpled areola.

He tugged her bustier lightly on each side and both nipples became completely exposed. Then Manny kissed her, and she opened her lips, inviting him to explore her mouth. He reached up with both hands to caress her stiff points as they kissed passionately.

Their groins were pressed together, and Sharon could feel his cock stiffening against her. Continuing to French kiss, she leaned back enough to bring a hand down to squeeze his man meat. She could tell that he packed a monster cock. Sharon fumbled with his zipper while he worked at unbuttoning her blouse. Eventually both were successful in freeing what they wanted.

Sharon wrapped her hand around his big rod and began to stroke it. At the same time, Manny lowered his head to her tits, caressing them firmly while he sucked first one nipple then the other. She sighed with the stimulation. Then he whispered to her.

"Suck it, baby."

Sharon quickly went down into a squat while Manny leaned back on the closet door behind him. The only sounds in the alcove were his heavy breathing and the suction noises her mouth occasionally made as she gobbled down his erect penis.

She spent the next twenty minutes pleasuring him- or was it an hour, or a day? Manny lost all sense of time and place because there was nothing else- just her talented mouth and hands on his cock and balls.

He was surprised that Sharon was able to take the whole thing, right to the top of her throat. She bobbed her head quickly at times, then slowed down to lick and kiss his shaft and his balls. All the while Sharon stared up into his eyes, never breaking contact.

This submissive thing drove him wild, and he knew that he was balanced right on the edge, ready to explode at any moment.

"Stop, baby. I'm gonna come."

But Sharon didn't stop. Something had got into her tonight. Maybe it was Claudia's obvious attention to her husband? Perhaps it was jealousy about them going off to another room without her? Or was it 'unfinished business' from her audition? Tonight she was going to drain Manny dry.

"Oh fuck!... Here it comes.... Here it comes.... Ugh.... Ugh.... Ahhhhhh!!!!"

Manny fucked Sharon's hungry mouth as cum shot from his cock. She kept her lips locked tightly around the shaft so nothing would end up on her face or clothing. It was too risky for that to happen. Sharon gulped down the whole thing, then stood up again to face him.

"You never told me what you wanted to talk about, Manny. Do you remember now?" she joked.

"Hey, we better straighten ourselves up fast, Sharon. Your husband will be wondering where you are!" Manuel answered nervously.

"OK. Call or text me at home during the daytime if you remember. Gwen has my number. Tell her I said you could have it."

Later, during the drive home from the party, neither Mark nor Sharon said much.

"Did you enjoy the party, honey?" she asked.

"Yes. You looked fantastic. Did you have a good time?"

"Definitely! I was with the handsomest guy there."

So much went unspoken about the evening. Both had done wrong. Both had kissed another person while caressing them intimately. There'd been oral sex, and each had either given or received a mouthful of cum.

Neither one of them had any desire to talk much about the party because they both had secrets to hide. As a result, any suspicions about what their partner might have done went unchecked. It was too dangerous to mention.

Furthermore, both had arranged for more illicit sex in the near future.

****

Early the following week Mark got a call from Claudia on his office line. He asked her to hold for a moment while he closed his door. He'd need to keep the call brief and business-like in case his secretary or someone else caught some of it.

"Hello Ms. Ullman," he began, hoping that she would understand what he was coding to her.

"Hello Mark. Since our recent meeting I have been thinking that we should continue our discussion. Would that suit you? I hope so."

"Yes, that would help to move things along."

"Can you suggest a time and place? It's difficult for me to come to your office."

"Ms. Ullman, we could get together at 3:30 tomorrow, say at the West End Premier Inn restaurant. Meet me outside the front lobby, OK?"

"Perfect. I'll see you there."

He knew that the hotel had no restaurant. Claudia parked close to the entrance and when she saw Mark get out of his car, she softly called to him. He came to her car window, explaining that he had reserved Room 219. He would get the key, and in a few minutes, she could come upstairs to join him. Mark was a bit nervous because he had never done this before now.

Ten minutes later, Claudia's heart was almost jumping out of her chest as she counted the doors along the hallway. "213, 215, 217, and 219." She had never done this either. She knocked, then quickly stepped inside. In minutes they had stripped to their underthings while kissing voraciously.

"Oh Mark. This is all I've been able to think about since the weekend party," Claudia whispered urgently, as they opened the bed and fell to the cool sheets.

"Me too! Will we talk about a business deal, or will we make love?" Mark joked to hide his nervousness.

"Neither one, Mark. Let's just fuck! How's that sound?" she exclaimed eagerly.

1fastguy
1fastguy
288 Followers
12