Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helped her out of her bra and panty set, while she pulled off his underwear to reveal his growing cock. As they kissed urgently, his fingers found her sodden pussy while her hand encircled his cock and pumped it.

"Put it into me! Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me," Claudia urged.

Claudia was so hot for it that Mark didn't need to be told twice. She lay back and he came between her legs, rubbing the tip of his hard shaft against her slit to ease his entry. She opened wider to let him gradually slip between her spread lips, down into the juicy confines of her tight vagina.

And she was tight! Mark withdrew a bit, then slowly pushed down a bit farther, repeating this careful manoeuvre several times until he finally bottomed out.

"Oh my god, Mark. That feels so good! You fill me up. Go slowly so you don't hurt me."

"Your first time?" he asked gently, surprised at her tightness.

"No, but it's been a while. Kiss me while we fuck. I like that," Claudia whispered.

For the next hour or so, Claudia received what was probably the best sex of her young years. Mark slowly and patiently took her close to the edge in several different positions. If she enjoyed the missionary that they started with, she liked it even better on her side with him coming in from behind.

"Rub your clit while I fuck you, Claudia. I can watch you from back here," Mark suggested as he plied her with his big cock.

She complied, fingering her engorged clitoris while he fucked and looked on from behind her. Mark watched closely as she toyed with her clitoris, just like she would in her private moments. Claudia moaned with satisfaction, eager to perform for him like this.

"You make me feel like such a slut," she breathed as she brought herself higher in front of this handsome man.

"You're my little slut when we're together, baby," Mark teased softly.

"Oh yes! Fuck your little slut! She's been such a bad girl and needs to be punished by your cock!" Claudia hissed, as she became more aroused than ever.

"Take it, Slut! And keep rubbing your hot cunt for me!" Mark commanded as he pumped her pussy. That was all she needed to fall over the edge.

"Ohhh, yesss.... Ohhh, yessss.... Oh fuck.... I'm coming.... Aaaagggghhh!"

Mark wouldn't let himself come yet, so he slowed down his thrusts while Claudia jerked wildly at the end of his cock. He continued his deep, steady jabs as her climax subsided and gradually felt her get back into the rhythm he had skillfully maintained.

Claudia had enjoyed her orgasm, but Mark wasn't about to leave it at that. He knew that she held more passion inside ready to be unleased. When she began to push back against him, Mark helped her to her knees, then slid his cock back into her from behind.

"You'll like it this way," was all he said, and she grinned, knowing that she would.

Mark had opened up Claudia's tight pussy by now and had a firm grip on her flared hips. Below him, he could see her flawless white skin, and the appealing taper of her waist to her flared hips. Leaning to the side, he watched her ample suspended tits jiggle with each jab. Claudia craned her neck to look back and smiled at him.

"Having fun with your little slut?" she asked sweetly, without missing a beat.

"She really knows how to fuck. You're such a bad, bad girl!" Mark teased, as he picked up the pace, and she took it up, reveling in her growing sexual arousal.

Things were soon reaching a head as he pounded harder and harder into Claudia's soaked vagina. He was breathing hard, and he could see a moist sheen across the back of her sleek body.

Claudia began to moan loudly with satisfaction, and both knew where this stimulating position was taking them. As Mark grasped her hips tighter, she pushed back against him harder, and the slap of groin-on-arse became louder.

Mark was almost there now, sweating profusely, groaning with the pleasure of fucking this hot young beauty. His mount was nearing her second orgasm, and had reached back to rub her clitoris furiously to ensure that she wouldn't miss it.

Then a huge wave gripped Mark, and with a mighty groan he began to pump the contents of his balls into his partner's eager vagina.

As he poured out his cum, Claudia's fingers took her to the top, leaving her wailing for release. Her muscles clenched and grabbed, causing her to bounce about wildly with Mark still inside. Her second orgasm was even mightier than the first, eventually leaving her absolutely spent from exertion. Mark fell beside her, every bit as exhausted from an hour's wicked pleasure.

After a brief rest, they showered together, then went their separate ways. But not before they made arrangements to do this all again at a different west end hotel in a week. Both wanted more. Much more.

****

That same afternoon, while Mark was busy in bed with Claudia, Sharon received a phone call from Manuel. He had remembered what it was that he wanted to talk to her about but had forgotten as he ogled her tits through her sheer blouse.

"I'm calling to see if you'd like to come to lunch with me, Sharon."

"It depends where it is, Manuel. If you're cooking, then No. I think that's too dangerous, the way we are with each other."

"Not my place. A little Italian eatery downtown in my neighbourhood. I'll have a guest with me when you arrive."

"Oh. Who's that? Someone I know?" asked Sharon, curious now.

"A woman friend of mine, Antonetta. She has a favour to ask of you."

"What is it?"

"You'll have to hear it from her, not me. I'm just arranging for the three of us to meet for lunch."

Manuel knew that he had piqued Sharon's curiosity even more by mentioning the favour sought, so he wasn't surprised when she accepted his offer. She would meet them at the corner of 17th Street and Callander Road at 1:00 the next day. They chatted a bit before ending the call.

"Why do you say that it's dangerous to come to my apartment, Sharon?"

"I think you know what I'm talking about, Manny. We are attracted to each other. Strongly attracted."

"Sure. You're all woman. I'm all man. Is that so bad?"

"If I wasn't married with a family, I'd say it wasn't. But I am, so yes, it is bad, a dangerous thing for me."

"How do you know that your husband isn't already carrying on with that cute brunette, the Ullman's daughter?" Manuel teased. "She seemed to be hot after him last weekend."

"She might be, but I trust Mark completely. He has never given me reason not to."

"There's always a first time, Sharon. Does he know everything that you do? He'd probably be surprised."

"True, but I don't want to make him suspicious of me, so I won't be going to your place tomorrow."

"OK then, it's you and me and Antonetta at the restaurant. Looking forward to seeing you again, Sharon. Bye."

After she finished the call, Sharon sat thinking about the last part of their conversation. Yes, Claudia Ullman had shown a strong interest in Mark and the two of them had disappeared to the penthouse library for at least a half hour after dinner. He did look a bit disheveled afterward and the woman's lipstick seemed quickly slapped on.

Perhaps the two of them had been kissing while she was with Manny? But she was in no position to ask him anything.

Sharon resolved to continue trusting Mark as she had always done before. After all, past behaviour is a good guide to predicting future actions, she reasoned. He was a good husband. It was her own past indiscretions which damned her according to that old maxim. Could she trust herself to spend time with Manuel again?

****

At 5:30 Mark came home from his late afternoon romp with Claudia. He hadn't cheated like this before, and he wasn't sure if he could pull it off. As he was about to open the door, he could hear the kids and decided to use them as his cover.

"Hi everybody. I'm home!" he called, knowing the children would run to greet him. They did and he squatted down to hug them, one in each arm. As he nuzzled into their necks, they squealed with delight, and looking up, Mark could see Sharon laughing at the scene.

Then he quickly looked back down at the kids, finding it hard to maintain eye contact with Sharon. Fucking Claudia was much easier than facing his wife afterward.

But, at the same time, Sharon was having parallel thoughts.

"Look at that good man loving our children," she mused. "And I've just made a lunch date with the same man I went down on last Saturday."

Feelings of guilt swept over Sharon. This was going to be more difficult than she thought.

Both partners were cheating on their mate. One was just as bad as the other.

Some would call it moral equivalence.

12