All Comments on 'Sharon Goes Back to School Ch. 16'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
big change?

In ch15d it's mentioned a big change happens in this chapter. What is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Think that the change is that Sharon now knows that she can never

go back and it will all come out. After setting up her husband,

she is has been exposed as not loving or caring for him.

RogueAlanRogueAlanover 10 years agoAuthor
no idea?

Sorry anons offering spoilers will be deleted.

And to the long winded abusive anon,

1) you're wrong about what I know about recovery.

2) name the last movie you saw that did not have reality gaps.

3) plotted through chapter 21, not as I go.

4) offering constructive criticism is welcome; abuse is ignored

5) this wasted your time but the first fifteen chapters didn't? Step off, go back to the incest stories.

Pax, RA

RogueAlanRogueAlanover 10 years agoAuthor
really?

ok... another anon with spoilers had to be flamed.

but i will answer succinctly in part...

who says she is dancing again right away?

with DPMA you are wrong about what a doc will do.

tangible evidence of what? consensual sex?

repetition? it's a stroke story. if there were not sex scenes no one would read it on this site. and no, what is talked about in this chapter has not happened to Sharon before.

toodaloo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Been following this story since I found it several years ago. Liking where its going, looking forward to see where it will go.

I do wish you'd update faster, but seeing how long each chapter is, I'm pretty cool with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the new twist

I'm really enjoying the story development. And like one of the earlier posts said, she doesn't seem to want to go back to her family; they are secondary now (and I like that!)

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Keep on writing! I like the this chapter. Thanks for the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent job keep going

I love this series. It is the best on literotica. It would have been cool if sharon received a call from her husband in this chapter. A little jealousy, humiliation of the husband , son , daughter would be really cool. I would very much lie toread another episode where sharon goes to the beauty parlour - she could probably get a drastic haircut or get cornrows.

Thanks ,

Pussy Lover

RobypuzoRobypuzoover 10 years ago

Great as usual. I really enjoy reading this chapter!

RogueAlanRogueAlanabout 10 years agoAuthor
The start of this...

http://www.literotica.com/s/sharon-goes-back-to-school

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep on rolling

Keep it coming. Love this series. I would love to see sharon with a drastic haircut , like a side shave or undercut with cornrows. Some feelings of jealousy from the husband or son would be so cool. Keep it up

hedaitehedaitealmost 10 years ago
Awesome Series!!`

Please keep up this series!! Best one here!! Do you have them all posted somehwere else too?

jodiredjodiredalmost 10 years ago
add the daughter

A few chapters back there was a reference to the Fraternity planning to have Sharon and her daughter on the same bed, taking Black Cock side by side. At first that bothered me, but now I have a friend who is doing That with her 18 ye a r old daughter.i have now partied with them several times and it is one of the hottest things I have ever seen or done. So please include that soon!

jodiredjodiredalmost 10 years ago
Anxiously awaiting....

Like many others, I would love to see the chapters come more rapidly, but I know firsthand the time it takes to do a good job. One other thing I see as a potential development would be if Sharon tried to "quit the life". Chapter 16 pretty well establishes the depth of her addiction. I am similarly addicted, as are many many white women. I have tried to quit several times, and the longest I have been able to hold out is a little over 3 weeks. Every time I find myself driving back to the places I know I will get picked up and used. And every time, when I DO go back, i usually do something really depraved or humiliating, I take it to a level I have not gone to before, as if (I guess) to "punish" myself for my abstinence and to atone for my absence. Perhaps we could see Sharon on that road? Your call, certainly. Great work. Total fiction, but everything Sharon does HAS been done by one or more white wives. There may not be A "Sharon Sobel" out there, but there are many many wives and mothers who can say "Yeah....that's me"....to significant parts of her story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous