All Comments on 'Sharon Goes Back to School Ch. 17B'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant new year surprise

I loved Sharon having sex with Chris. This encounter makes a great change from the routine so far. I wish he would have noticed her new hair, piercings and commented, though.

I love the way this story is going. It would be wonderful if Chris becomes jealous and angry. It would also be cool if Sharon's son tries hitting on some of the BZ bitches and gets rejected and depressed - i wonder if there could be some incest between Sharon and her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank You So Much! Love the Character and your storyline and look forward to each and every chapter

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 8 years ago
Waiting for Sping Break

I've read and loved every chapter of Sharon. 17B was good but not your best with the old geezer session and Chris' subdued surprise. We need family reaction to Sharon's boobs, piercings, hair, etc. Looking for her daughter's debut and boyfriend. Keep it coming!

dd9274dd9274over 8 years ago
At Last

Thank you for continuing this story. Hopefully the absence has allowed you to replenish the well. Looking forward to you taking Sharon in new and exciting directions.

jodiredjodiredabout 8 years ago
great submission

The reader who observed that the sex in this chapter is not as hot/explicit as in other chapters was right, but I still love this submission. It shows how Sharon has come to acknowledge and accept...even relish...the fact that she is no longer doing the frats bidding because she doesn't want her family to find out. She would be the willing slut in a gangbang with the whole fraternity on her kitchen table with all the family and all her friends watching if the frat told her to. Even if the frat dropped her, she would be at Snake Eyes full time, doing whatever Go told her to do. She is physically, mentally, and emotionally addicted to being a slut; she exhibits all the signs of being a classic nymphomaniac. And she would not go back to being the "old Sharon" for all the money in the world. I understand Sharon, because I am exactly like her. In a way, Sharon's story is my story too.

ragnarok83ragnarok83about 8 years ago
Excellent story

I think it is unfair to the author and rather silly to negatively review each chapter of an unfinished story. I think it is impossible to make every single chapter be action packed. Some chapters are needed to further the characters and the plot. That being said, this is one of my favorite stories and I prefer a slow build up with things slowly escalating to a crescendo. Overall I love where this story is going and would love to see involvement with the whole family as some other people of mentioned.

Your efforts are welcome Rogue, don't listen to the hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

I totally agree with Jodired's comments about this submission. Wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous