All Comments on 'Sharon Models for Porn Shoot Ch. 02'

by SharonMWF

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
playman64playman64about 12 years ago
SMOKING HOT

Love reading your stories.

Very HOT.

Steve

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69about 12 years ago
Blazing Hot !

I can't wait for the next chapter in this series. Each one so far has been smoking hot and so erotic! Keep up the great writing and thanks for the stimulation, both on a mental and physical level.

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Sharon

You have a really HOT story going . Her husband must have got into some bad dope to treet her like he is doing. Looking for your next chapters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story but...

It's a good story and very hot but i like it better when both the husband and the wife get pleasure from the experience and truly love eachother and respect eachother. I felt that more in the other stories than i did in this one. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Hot

Very Hot story. I loved every minute of it. Thanks for the stimulation. Keep up the good work.

jomanjojomanjoabout 12 years ago
Porn Shoot

Sharon that was a great cock jerking, one hell of a fuck, rousing story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

What a great story only wish I was one of the men both watching you get fucked and then having a turn. Can imagine you flexing your cunt muscles while having a cock hard up inside you. I had one woman that did this to me - absolutely great but no other lady I have had has been able to flex her cunt like this. More stories like this please.

Jim NZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So much fun...

and only the beginning, more fun to come I'm sure.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
A realization

Now you're coming into your own and realizing your true nature. I love a woman who revels in the baser nature of her sexuality - most women don't have the guts to admit to what thrills them, but you're just nasty enough be one who does! What man wouldn't want to get with a slut like you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous