Sharon My Mother Pt. 03: A Bit More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon lay flat on her stomach in between Diane's legs. I could only imagine what she was doing. A leg blocked my view.

But seeing her, knowing what she was doing drove me wild. I still had not touched myself.

Diane began to beg Sharon to do it. But Sharon carried on lapping away at her pussy.

Diane had her legs raised. Sharon stopped the licking and sucking, and began fingering Diane.

Diane. "That's it. It's so nice. More. Ooh." Then she squealed. Sharon had her fist inside of her. I could only just see the action.

Sharon wrist deep, Then her hand was almost out, and then plunged right back up her. Getting faster and faster.

Diane was panting and groaning. A lot more noisy than Sharon ever was.

When Sharon got her to cum. She slowed her hand right down. But still gently fisted her. Wrist deep all the time. Prolonging Diane's orgasm.

Once Diane had calmed down. Sharon started pumping away at her cunt again. Diane cum so quick, so many times. She begged Sharon to stop.

I saw her hand opening up Diane's cunt. All wet and glistening, as she pulled it away. Then rubbed her mound, covering that with all the juices and fluids.

Diane just lay there panting, recovering. Sharon kneeling up. Still between Diane's legs. Now she was touching herself. waiting for Diane.

Diane, a bit more composed. Spun around. Sharon lifted herself up a little, and Diane was underneath Sharon, licking her.

I wondered if this was what they used to do. It seemed so well rehearsed.

As Diane licked away. Sharon really pulled and twisted Diane's nipples. Groping and squeezing them with such force. Her body glistening with a film of sweat.

Then Sharon cum. The way I had come to know. A bit of a shudder, and some quick moans and groans. Then stopped the attention her pussy was getting.

Sharon got off Diane's face, and lay on the bed beside her. They giggled a bit and then kissed.

I started to feel left out. Still so fucking hard. Desperate for my cock to be touched.

Thinking that they were done, and I was going to be seen to.

They rearranged themselves, pussy to pussy, one leg over another. Then scissored. They never really ground their cunts. It looked more like they were letting their pussy's kiss. A last feel of delicate soft flesh touching some other intimate flesh.

Then they split apart. Sharon climbed off the bed, and come to me.

"Did you like that?"

"A lot. Thank you for sharing."

She kissed me.

"There you are. Get your things off, and have fun."

I stood up and tore my things off. Sharon gave my cock a little suck.

Diane had to have it in her mouth. Only she could deepthroat me. I had to stop her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just didn't want to end up shooting in your mouth."

"You still can't do that can you Sharon."

"No I still feel like I'm choking."

"I want you to take me from behind. Just fuck me. That's all I want and to feel you cum in me."

Diane was on all fours. Her face buried in the mattress.

I got on the bed behind her, and my cock vanished inside her cunt.

There was barely any feeling. She had a very big pussy. Cavernous. Just warm and wet.

Somehow Diane was enjoying it. I hammered away. Thinking that if it was Sharon's pussy I would have cum ages ago.

I felt Sharon get on the bed beside me. Then her hand running across my arse, and under me. She started playing with my balls while I fucked her mate.

That very strange sensation, got that feeling going. Soon I emptied myself in Diane.

I withdrew from her, Sharon took me in her mouth, cleaning away my cum and Diane's taste.

Once we were out of the way. We watched Diane reach underneath herself, and catch my cum dripping out of herself.

When she felt that she had caught it all, she licked it all away, while still in the same position.

Sharon. "You were sneaky with that."

Diane. "You have it on tap. I wanted it to myself."

"Did you enjoy that then?"

"Jimmy is the best I've had. I'm not going to do any more teens. Most of them have no experience, or stamina."

"Yeah and you will be fucking your old man too."

"He might get a chance to."

I thought we were all done. Diane though had to give my cock a goodbye suck.

Sharon passed me my clothes. I had to put them on. Sharon put on a nightie, and we left Diane to get herself ready.

We shared a cigarette in the kitchen and poured a drink while waiting for Diane.

She looked like she was floating along when she come through. All smiles.

"Fuck I think I'll be sore in the morning. She has forgot what you can do to her."

"It's been a long while. But I loved doing it. Thank you."

"No thank you for bringing me here. I only thought we were having a drink."

Diane kissed Sharon, fully on the lips. Then I got the same.

If there was a blind test. I would always pick Sharon to kiss.

We had some more drinks. The longer Diane stayed. The more I worried that we were going to go for round two.

Once Diane was out through the front door and away in her taxi.

"Right you in the bath. I'll change the bed and then get in after you."

I had my bath, made us a nightcap, and lounged on the sofa, waiting for Sharon.

She come and snugged in.

"Why were you so keen on us having a bath, and changing the bed?"

"So her scent isn't here. I wanted to try something. It happened. Now it's just us again."

"I liked watching you two."

"Did you have a play?"

"I don't know how I never touched myself."

"What about fucking her?"

"I couldn't feel her inside. There was nothing. I would be still banging away if you never done that."

"She has always been big down there."

"Have you not had the same?"

"I let her try once. But when I felt myself opening, and thought of hers I stopped her and said that it hurt. I was frightened in case she stayed big like hers."

"I'm glad that you did. I like it nice and tight and lovely. Just one more thing."

"What's that?"

"No more sharing. Just you and me being dirty and perverted."

"I'm not perverted."

"What about the peeing, the outside, flashing to me?"

"Oh no that's just being sexy and rude."

Later in bed. I wanted Sharon. She reckoned that she was too sore down there. I could, wank over her or in my mouth. Or take her up the bum. Or go to sleep.

I thought that the best option there was to sleep. She never offered that option before. She was going to get it up the arse tomorrow though.

Sharon was still sound asleep when I woke.

Even after a coffee. She was out for the count.

I was so horny and still after her ass.

Back in the bedroom, she was half under the quilt. Her beautiful arse sticking out. So close to the edge.

I sat on the floor and started kissing her ass cheeks.

It must have done something. She moved her legs, leaving me with easy access to her hoop.

Getting near her pussy would have been harder.

Wetting a finger and then tracing around that lovely ring. Just made me kiss all around there more.

When my tongue flicked it's way up and down that crack, Sharon began moaning.

A quick check to make sure she was still asleep.

Back to her butt. With a little moving about and twisting. I could lick that little hole.

When a hand appeared and pulled a cheek, so it became easier to rim her. I knew that she was awake at last.

After. "Mmm. That's a nice way to wake somebody up. Maybe even better than coffee."

A gentle slap to her bum. "Would you like me to make you a cup?"

"Please. But don't fill the cup right up. Just enough to wake me up."

I brought Sharon half a cup through.

She sat up to drink it. The quilt covered the bottom half of her, giving me the chance to sit back and marvel at her magnificent breasts, and gorgeous face.

"Did I not give you the chance to get my fan?"

"I was only after your bum really."

"So you didn't forget then?"

"Nope. But it was all bare and inviting when I come in here. I could not resist it, and you know that."

"Well I suppose I best do something about that. Go on lie down."

Sharon got on top, and I had all of her behind just in front of my face.

I went to work immediately. Pulling her cheeks apart even more. I started kissing her arsehole, then with a very wet tongue, licked a little way up her. Trying my hardest, I could not really penetrate that hole too far.

I wondered if it might be too early. But I asked anyway.

"Do you not want to show me how you use your dildo here?"

"I've just been woken up. Now you want me to fuck my arse."

"Not only that. I want to see your big one up there."

"I would need something else there first. To help open it up a little."

"Oh, and what were you thinking of?"

"You."

"Really? Are you not hoping for me to cum before hand?"

"No. Just enough to relax it for me. I need to start with something smaller. Diane can start with that dildo. After we stopped seeing each other, she started using toys on herself. She got a little addicted to it, and ended up with a dildo at least three times bigger than mine."

"So her bum is as big as her pussy?"

"She asked me to do it to her once."

"Did you?"

"No. I was not really into having my own bum touched then. I thought that it was dirty, back then. I wouldn't let anyone see me down there, if I could help it."

"What changed then?"

"I could not stop thinking about what she was doing to herself. In the end the temptation got too much, and so I tried a little thing, and ended up with the one that I still use."

"What about having the real thing?"

"One boyfriend has done it before you."

"Do you like it then? If you don't then we can do something else."

"No I do like it now. I'll admit that it was out of my comfort zone showing you what I do. But it is a nice change."

"Have you used the big one there?"

"A couple of times. But the smaller one just doesn't do enough. Then the big one is almost too big. So I stuck with it."

I got out the lube, and began with a nice slow and gentle fuck up her bum. Determined not to cum I kept it pretty slow. Not too fast. But I used the full length of my cock.

Sharon was making all the right noises. Hopefully out of pleasure. Not trying to make me cum. To get out of abusing her ring.

"Right. I think I'm ready to try it."

A couple of thrusts later. I was out.

Sharon got out her big toy and lubed it up well.

She held it near the base and guided it to her hole.

After a few unsuccessful tries. She got onto her knees, held the dildo to the bed and used her body to impale herself onto the fake cock.

Bit by bit. She eased the thing up her.

After trying to hold it down and ride it alone. Sharon asked me to hold it to the bed.

With a little bit of adjustment. Sharon was riding that dildo.

A little pause. So she could use the wand. She was away again. Bringing herself off.

Lifting herself off the false cock. I got her to go slowly for the last inch or so. When it was out of her. I had a great look at that great gaping ass. Right inside of that hole.

It was my turn to cum.

Sharon lay on her back. I had to jerk myself off over her nipples, so she could lick it off.

After a bath, and some kissing and cuddling.

As a treat, and a thank you. I took her to a country pub for lunch. Dressed nice and smart. Wearing underwear too.

But I was doing the driving. I still managed to get her tipsy. There might be somewhere quiet where we could park up at. After all the back of the van was still clean and tidy.

Sharon wasted no time in telling me that she wanted me. Either in the van or outside.

She had this on her mind from the beginning.

I thought that it was just a long blouse, over her trousers. Turns out it is a tunic. Or to her a short dress.

So once we were moving, off come her trousers and knickers. Her long blouse covering her modesty.

We passed a couple of lay-bys, what had a car in each. A lane looked promising to me. She didn't like the look of it.

I almost drove past it. An entrance to a field, just after a bend in the road. Big enough to park the van. The field had a crop that looked too small to be ready to harvest. Ideal for us.

I had the side door open. Sharon on the step, legs apart. I licked and sucked her pussy till she almost cum. I wanted my cock sucked first. Where she sat.

There was a car or two that drove by. They never even slowed down to check on that van parked by a gate to the field.

Bending her over. I fucked her from behind. Lasting long enough for her to have a little squirt when she cum. I spurted inside her just after.

Before we drove away. Sharon needed to pee. She wouldn't be able to hold it in till we got home.

So by the side of the van I got her to stand there. Lift that dress/blouse just above her pussy and stand there and pee.

She stood with her legs wide apart. I got her to keep her feet closer together, and let it go. Even if there was the chance that she might piss on her legs. As it happens. Her pee poured from her, and hit both sides of her thigh tops, Covering the insides of her legs, and sandals.

Luckily, there was some tissue in the van.

On our way back. "You are right into this peeing thing now."

"I just like the way it comes out of you. Like magic. When a bloke pisses you see where it goes, and where it come from. And it's rude."

"Not dirty or disgusting?"

"No. It is another dirty little secret that we have. I would just say that it's kinky."

"I cannot wait until next weekend at yours. I will use that wet room a lot. If you want to watch me pee. It is so much easier not having to climb into the bath. More room to do it, and just rinse it away with the shower."

"I like watching. Either you just standing, or bent right over so I can see your bum too."

"What about my bum?"

"Oh just the way it changes when you're pushing. It looks great."

"I didn't know that. What about on you?"

"On my body at any time. But near my face only if we've been out for a couple."

"So I can wee any way I want at yours?"

"You can do anything you like. You don't need my permission."

"It's your place though."

"It is our place. All I would love is, to see you there naked all of the time."

"I just still feel conscious about my body and the flabby bits."

"I love you and your body. You turn me on so much. Even more when your just there naked. If I didn't like it then I would not ask you would I"

We arrived back at Sharon's. After a quick bath. Sharon tried being naked again. It worked for me. I couldn't keep my hands off her. Or my cock out of her.

In the morning. Sharon woke me up the nicest way. Sucking me.

When I realised what was going on, and started to moan in pleasure. She stopped. "Morning sleepy head. I've made you a cuppa. It's in the kitchen."

"Oh that's nice. Wake me up like that and then just leave it."

"Don't worry I'll sort it before you go to work."

We had coffee. I waited for an age. Expecting the happy ending, what was promised.

Then got dressed.

Time to go. I held Sharon. "This is always the worst part of the weekend. Having to say goodbye."

"Only till Wednesday. Then you'll be back. I miss you too. But I have your scent on your pillows to help me sleep. Oh, I will have a surprise for you too."

I nearly forgot. I have something for you."

I fished around in my pocket.

"There a key. To let yourself into mine."

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't give you it otherwise."

Sharon got on her knees.

After I cum, and she had swallowed it. "So what is this surprise?"

"Just wait and you will see. Now go on. Before your late."

We kissed and hugged. I did not want to leave.

Soon enough it was Wednesday. Sharon's front door was unlocked. There was a note. 'Make sure you lock the door. xx.'

There was Sharon on her bed. Naked and fucking her arse with the big dildo.

I just made myself comfortable on the edge, and enjoyed the view, of her sliding the thing all the way up, and squeezing it back almost out of her bum hole.

It got too much. I had to undress and have a play with my cock.

Sharon must have noticed me playing. "Leave that alone. I want you to fuck me with it."

Kneeling behind her. I took hold of her toy, and gently eased it in and out of her bum.

"I want it harder and faster."

"I was scared that I could hurt you."

"Don't worry I'll tell you."

So I gave her what she wanted. It was harder going that if it was in her cunt. But Sharon was loving it.

She demanded that I lay on my back, and she climbed on me. So she could suck on my cock.

I had her pussy in my face, so I licked away at her clit while fucking her ass.

"That's not what I wanted. I only wanted your cock in my mouth."

"I'm not going to miss out on kissing you here though."

Getting back to licking her. Now I almost tickled her clit with the tip of my tongue. I needed to get her to cum before me. I was hoping to be able to get her off and then lose the dildo, and fuck her pussy. Cum in there.

Today she had me trapped. Both my arms were on the outside of her. Stopping me from reaching down and holding my cock until the need to cum abated.

Sharon knew my mistake and she was doing her best to make me cum. Keeping my cock so wet, and wanking me so fast.

I tried to slow her by fucking her arse even faster and harder. Going beyond what I felt comfortable with.

It just made her suck me harder and wank faster.

I gave in and let myself go. Still trapped. Sharon kept on sucking me. Even though it was torture afterwards. My bell end. So sensitive. Sharon sucking it like she was trying to suck a pebble through a straw.

When she started to cum she sat up to take the dildo from out of her ass. While the end of my nose went into her gaping hole. I sucked as hard as I could on her clit.

My turn for revenge. I kept my mouth clamped over her clit, keeping her on top of me.

Once I released her. "I was just going to pee and drown you so you would let go. I am bursting."

She ran to the toilet.

I found the tissues and wiped away the mixture of pussy juice and lube off my face.

Sharon came back. Looking relieved. "It is nice using that one there. But I feel really loose just afterwards. Like my hole isn't closed properly."

"I'm no doctor. But I think it's because your still not that used to it."

"Ok. Shall I call you a junior doctor or nurse?"

"Call me anything you want."

Now we were lying down me in her arms. "I will call you my love and I have missed you."

"Love you too. Where's my surprise?"

"You never noticed?"

"Noticed what?"

"I've been back to the salon."

"For?"

"I had her waxed again. Did you not see?"

"There was nothing to see."

"I could feel my hair had grown. So she was redone. I'm liking it smooth and soft."

"So do I. But I never noticed. Shall I try again with my tongue?"

"Not yet. Dinner will be ready soon. Go and have a bath."

As I lay there soaking. Sharon walked in. Climbed on the bath, feet on either edge, squatted lower, parted her lips and started peeing.

I just lay there watching that tiny pee hole, letting all that liquid pour from her, down onto my chest splashing my face.

When she was done she climbed down and simply said. "God I needed that." And went away.

That set me off wanting a pee.

Should I give her a shout or just lie there and make a fountain.

I went with the latter and washed all of her pee off me with my own. Even rinsing off the facial splashes.

We never drank through the week. Not real sessions anyway. That night I would have loved to be out for a good drink. Roll on the weekend.

Instead we shared a bottle of wine. Caught up with what we had done over the last couple of days, and re-affirmed how much we missed each other in between.

After everything was tidied away. We went off to bed, for a long gentle fuck. I had Sharon on top, telling me that she was going to be a very dirty girl, on Friday, then changed it to the whole weekend.