Sharon My Mother Pt. 03: A Bit More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fell asleep. sharing the damp patch on the sheet.

Sharon woke me in the morning. Sucking me again. "I could get used to this type of alarm."

Stopping the sucking. "Don't cum. Yet. You deserve it."

"I don't deserve anything."

I had to wait for her to pause from sucking me again.

"You make me so happy. I have to thank you every way that I can think of. Plus I love doing this."

She gave my helmet a big kiss. "Come on time to get ready."

I watched her walk out of the room. She was still naked. Her glorious arse wobbling with her strides.

When I was dressed, I found her buttering toast in the kitchen.

Wrapping my arms around her. I cuddled her.

"Have you ever cum on food and then ate it?"

"Never even thought of trying it. Why?"

"Just when I put some toast down over there. A rude thought come to mind. I've never tried it. I just thought that you might of done it."

"So you want me to wank myself off and cum on your toast?"

"More or less. It's for the both of us. You know what that does to me."

"I'm going to need your help."

In reality I just wanted her to suck me some more.

Sharon sucked and wanked away. I thought of her making a show of eating cum on toast.

That was enough. I took hold of my cock and started pumping away.

Sharon grabbed a half slice of toast. Held it in front of me. I cum all over it.

Then she sliced that in half. She took her time putting it near her mouth. Waiting for me.

I managed to get that quarter slice all in my mouth. Gave it a bit of a chew and swallowed it. I couldn't really say that I tasted any cum.

"That's not what I wanted. I wanted you to eat it like this."

Taking a little dainty bite at a time. I kept on watching her face, trying to guage if she was enjoying it.

She ate it. "That could be a good alternative to marmalade. It's already way better than marmite."

I was going to ask her to get rid of the dribbles, of cum. But thinking of toast crumbs all around my helmet for the day changed my mind. Kitchen roll was used instead.

By her front door. We kissed and held each other. It seemed that it took longer and longer lately. Neither of us wanting to leave.

On Friday, I pulled up at home. I could see that Sharon was already there. The windows were open. A habit she had at her place.

She had tidied up everywhere.

In the kitchen there was two empty lager cans and a glass there almost full.

"There's plenty of them in the fridge."

Sharon was in the living room. I went back there. Just as she was taking off her top. Now she was naked.

"I was just in the bedroom. I closed the window when you arrived. I don't want to show your neighbours my bits do I?"

"Been here long?"

"Bout an hour or so. I put a lieu day in at work, there are things that I needed to do here, before you got in."

"What like?"

"I just wanted to check some things out. Don't worry it's nice and you will find out soon. And I thought that I would tidy around a bit. To save you from doing it. You don't mind do you?"

"No it's great to see you like this when I walk in."

We had a kiss and cuddle. I had a good feel too. Before I got a can.

She let me get a mouthful. "Come on get your things off. If I have nothing on then you have to be the same."

When I was undressed, and having another drink. Sharon had my cock in her mouth. The way she took it all when it was soft, and worked her mouth. She kept as much of it in her mouth as she could while it grew.

Once I was fully hard. "There that's better. Come on drink up."

That did not need any encouragement. I had been looking forward to having a few beers. In fact a lot of beer.

Sharon seemed keen on me having a few too.

I was well into my fourth "Come on. That's it I can't hold it any more."

She led me to the bathroom. She lay on the floor and brought her legs up and over her body.

Then she let go.

She pissed, a little trickle ran down on her between her tits. Then it spurted way over her. Before she got a good flow going. Covering her face, and in her open mouth. Soon her hair was soaking. Everything above her tits was covered.

I began to feel the need to go. I managed to point my hard cock at her direction. As her flow died off, my own took over. I made sure that I hit her pussy, her nipples and all of her face. Mouth still open. She let it fill up before she let it gush back out, down the sides of her head and onto her soaking hair.

When I finished. She stood up. Hair clinging to her all over. "Fuck me please. I need your cum."

Sharon turned around, and bent over. I got behind and slipped my cock into a wetter than usual pussy.

Sharon held herself up against the wall. Begging to be fucked harder and harder.

I cum quickly. As far up her as I could.

Now it was my turn to be dirty. "Don't let it leak out."

"I'll try."

I pulled out. Feeling her pussy get tighter and tighter.

Once free. I lay on the piss covered floor, and got Sharon to hover over my face and let my cum drip out of her cunt, into my waiting mouth and on my face.

I swallowed what was in my mouth, and started licking her pussy clean.

Sharon had a 'mini cum' as she called it.

She kissed me as I was kneeling to get up. Kissing away any cum on my face.

Once I stood up. "This is what we are going to be doing over this weekend."

It was as though she was on heat most of the weekend.

I never thought that you could do so much having a pee.

If it was not that then she had a dildo in her.

Or I had to inspect her close up.

On the Sunday. We went out for lunch. Had a walk around a park hand in hand.

Back at mine. After a slow loving love making session. We lay in each others arms.

"I have been doing some maths. Now this all depends on you and if you want to. But If you do say yes. Then I have a loan arranged. To pay off my mortgage. It isn't much. But with that I would have a little left for us to go on holiday. Then we would come back here to our place. In short I want to move in with you. I would have liked it more if you moved to mine. But if it didn't work out with us then that would have left you with nowhere. I would still have my place. On a short let. And I know who might be renting it. So I can move back there anyway."

"So why not just say that you were moving in?"

"There's more to it than that."

"Ok. Sharon please move in with me."

"And my place?"

"I almost have got enough saved to take us on a holiday. Why don't we go away and see how we do. Then sort out where we live after that?"

"Ok we go halves on the holiday."

I gave up my flat. A wet room will soon be installed in Sharon's.

Mother and son. Living like husband and wife.