Sharon My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not have a clue as to how much pressure to apply to her, so I played it safe and was pretty gentle with them. I felt her fingers over my own, she pressed on my fingers harder, making me pinch her harder, then pull at them too.

I was left alone to learn how to play with them for a little while, before she began grinding her pussy on me, for a minute. That made her gasp as her cunt tried to envelop even more of me.

"Ooh fuck me fuck me fast."

I began to fuck her. She moaned and groaned. I tried lifting her as I thrust in and out of her, that just made her grind down harder. I gave up trying that, and gave it my all fucking her. I knew that my cock was going to erupt inside her again.

When I had stopped twitching. Sharon dropped down onto me. Her hair draping the sides of our faces. We were both sweaty. We kissed deeply. I held onto her pulling her tight to me. Squashing her tits out to the sides.

"That was better. All I need now is a shower."

"Why are you going?"

"No I feel all dirty and sweaty. I like feeling fresh. Not full of spunk, covered in sweat."

"That doesn't bother me."

"What the sweat or the spunk?"

"Neither. I could not care what you were like."

"You would if I asked you to lick me later, all that mess."

"I would still go down."

"No you wouldn't. Your only saying that."

"What if I told you that I don't mind my own cum?"

"Like how?"

"Like when I wank. I might cup my other hand and cum in that. Then lick it up."

"Really?"

"Look I live alone. I watch a lot of porn and wank an awful lot. So I started doing that. It saves me go looking for some tissue, and now and then I am ready to start wanking again. Or shoot straight in my mouth."

"How?"

"I was trying to suck myself. I can't. But while my dick was just there, in front of my face I thought why not?"

"What about the taste?"

"Quite nice really. Once you get used to it."

"How often do you play with yourself in a day?"

"Usually when I get up. Then nothing until I get home from work. Just before I have a bath or in the bath. Then probably just before going to sleep."

"And when your off?"

"Dunno. My record is nine times in a day. I felt really horny all day that day."

"So you would go down on me with all of your cum still there?"

"If I knew what I was doing. Yes. Do you want me to?"

Sharon spread herself on my bed. "I will tell you if your going wrong."

I slipped under the duvet, straddled her sexy body and worked my way down. Trying to stop and suck on her nipples. "Keep going."

Kissing her as much as I could, trying to take in everything that I was doing, tasting and smelling. I reached her privates. Sharon spread her legs open. I kissed my way around her little pubes, found her gash and kissed her there. A bit salty and sweaty. Then I dipped my tongue between her lips, and started lapping away. I hoped that it was her clit. She moaned mmm. So I must have been close.

Then what I was really there for. Licking away further down I found her hole and licked her there. I could taste my cum. But her own fluid tasted stronger and sweeter. Even the aroma of sex. I could get used to this. With more of her moans, I knew I was doing ok.

I settled down and licked her there, moving from her clit to her pussy, loving the taste and the feel of pussy in my mouth. I just wished that I could have seen her most intimate parts.

Sharon began holding my head as I pleasured her. I sensed her legs tensing and relaxing. Then. "Stop. Oh no. Stop." A hand became a barrier. Sharon stopped me. I was sweating from being undercover. But I felt that with some help my cock might be up for playing once more.

"Ok you can come back up."

She stopped me again at her nipples. I had to throw the quilt back off us. Sharon covered herself with it. I lay beside her.

"Was I good?"

"Are you sure that you have never done that before?"

"Never. I have seen plenty of porn though."

"I need a shower."

"A bath you mean. I'm waiting for a shower to be installed. Should be soon."

"OK will you run a bath for us please."

"It's a small bath. We won't fit in together. I only just fit."

"Ok you can wash my back for me. If you want. Just make sure my hair stays dry."

"I would love to. Can I wash anywhere else?"

"Not at the minute no. She's a bit sensitive at the now."

"How long are you stopping for?"

"Trying to get rid of me already?"

"No I thought that we could go out for a drink."

"Have you got a car?"

"Taking lessons. Jeff made me. Why?"

"I would have to get changed to go out."

"You look great with what you were wearing."

"No I would have to get changed. Anyway are you happy to go to a bar with an old woman?"

"Your not old. And I would be happy to be in a bar with you. Would you be ok with a toyboy?"

"Cheeky. Are we having that bath? Yes I would like to walk into a bar with you. There will be haters mind. You'll need a thick skin. I have seen it with some friends before."

"What happened with your friends?"

"One is still married to him. One stopped going to pubs with her younger man, and the third one, they are more like friends with benefits now."

"Where do you see us?"

"We have only just met. Things take time. I am still getting used to a few things as well."

"So I will see you again?"

"I would like that. But I am not going home just yet. Unless you say so."

"Kiss then bath."

It was a gentle tender kiss.

I started running the bath. "Want bubble bath in here?"

"What kind? It's not a manly thing is it?"

"No it's milk and honey. Smells really nice and relaxing."

"Ok go on then."

Then I thought that I had dropped a bollock there. The bubbles would hide her body. Fuck fuck fuck.

Where are your towels?"

"I'll get you one."

I got one from the airing cupboard, and took it into my bedroom. "Here is this ok?"

"Fine thanks. Just take it in there. Won't be long."

As I bent over the bath, mixing the water. Sharon walked in naked. I stopped swirling the water and stared at her majestic body.

"It is rude to stare."

"Can't help it. Such a beautiful sexy body. Here in my flat."

"A fat body. Stop gawping please. You don't know how hard this is for me to do this for you."

Sharon lowered herself into the bath. I sat at the end, and started to pour some water over her back. Then got the soap and massaged her back.

"Are you ok about us now then?"

"A lot better now. I have been giving your idea about us some thought and I think that it would work. It is simple and believable. Then I can say that I met the sweetest man, my Prince Charming. Who came to my rescue in the park. I had his number, so I sent a thank you text and things developed from there. Some drinks, a little food. Back to his place. Happy days. Speaking of food. Are you not hungry?"

I gave up at being a masseuse, and sat at the side of the bath. Hoping to see some delightful flesh. "Now that you mention it. Shall we go eat first then drinks?"

"Only if I can pay for the food. You have done enough already today."

"No I want to treat you today. You have done even more for me."

As Sharon started to wash herself. "I wish that you would stop watching. I did walk in here naked. Something that I have never done for any other man before.

"Ok. But you have a beautiful body. I'll go get my towel and leave you in peace."

I sat in the lounge and put on the t.v. I could hear Sharon washing, and then get out. I had just stood up when she walked into the room, naked. Shall I make you a coffee for when you get out?"

Stunned. "Yes please. Won't be long."

The water was still lovely and hot. I took a moment or two to reflect on the day so far. I decided there and then that Sharon was the woman for me. If she would have me.

"Your coffee is in the bedroom." As she walked past the door.

I had a quick wash. Cleaning the main bits a bit more.

I only had the one bedside cabinet. Both cups sat there. Sharon propped up beside them.

"I have been thinking some more. I would like it if we tried seeing more of each other. Like a regular couple. I know it's only been a few hours. But we have done so much in that short time. Like now. Sitting here naked. You and the way you went down on me. And you have not asked for me to do it to you."

"I thought the same in the bath. I was just going to wait for you to do that to me. I can't force you to. So what do you propose?"

"Well. We both finish work on a Friday. So one weekend here. Then the next one at mine. And introduce each other to friends slowly."

"Sounds good to me. One thing though. Can we go for a meal, then come back. Or go to yours maybe. I don't feel like going out for a drink."

"Ok then Chinatown. My favorite. Can I stop here tonight? I can show you my place tomorrow. But no sex in the morning. It has to be all at mine."

"What about some drinks. I have nothing in here. When does the local shop close?"

"Ages yet."

"Right then. We'll get ready and go eat. Food. We'll go and eat food, and stop off at the shop."

I had not been to the restaurant Sharon chose. The food was excellent. The company even better. We walked back hand in hand. Then got a bottle of brandy and a bottle of coke. As well as a packet of ciggies to share. It turns out that we only smoked when having a drink.

Back home we snuggled together on the settee. a music channel on the t.v.

A few drinks and we began kissing and touching. Another drink and Sharon had her lips around my cock. Bliss.

I felt the cum wanting to explode. So I stopped her, and took her back to bed. This time on top of the quilt and the passage light was on. As I kissed my way down her fantastic body, I could see where I was going, and what I was kissing. Even managing to suck away at he tits. Large slightly darker areola not so large nipples. Then she shared a trick with me. We shared sucking her nipple. Then had one each. Her tits were so soft. It took no effort for her to fold one over to put a nipple in her mouth.

Then as I licked her, Sharon liked to hold her outer lips apart. It exposed her clit more, so it could be sucked at. Hard.

Then I took her from behind. After being told to relax and breathe my way through, when trying to avoid cumming.

I wanted to try being on top. Not Sharon's favorite position.

I learned that I could fuck her without needing to cum straight away. Just not as fast as I wanted. That did get to me.

As a reward Sharon stopped me fucking her. Just as I had begun spreading her arse cheeks and looking at he arsehole, wondering if I would be able to put my cock up there.

I lay on my back as Sharon asked. Then she started sucking me again. Stopping once to tell me. "Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. For a change."

I lay there. Her wet mouth working its way around my manhood. Her tongue flicking the end of me, trying to poke its way into my eye. Even when she wanked me it felt better than my own efforts. I could not even touch myself while she worked on me.. As I spurted, she swallowed and sucked some more, when I had stopped cumming.

She looked up to me when she was done, smiling. "Enjoy that?"

"Very much. Thank you."

Then we kissed. I never even tasted my cum on her tongue.

Not long after we were cuddling in to each other. Falling asleep. So happy and content.

I woke up the next morning alone. There was a note on the bedside cabinet. 'While you were snoring, I ordered a taxi to mine. Don't worry, I wanted to get my car, and I needed to get changed. I have the front door keys, so you're locked in! Stay in bed I won't be too long xxx'

Usually (alone) I would have had my first wank of the day. Morning glory and all that. So this was all new to me, having to leave my hard cock alone. I must have done ok because I dozed off.

The sound of my door being unlocked, woke me with a jolt. A new and different sound in my flat. Then the sound of it being locked again. Sharon looked in from behind the door. "Ah your awake. Stay there and I'll bring you a coffee."

A few minutes later, Sharon brought our cups in, she had stripped off in the kitchen. But she had a nightshirt and a thin gown draped over her arm.

She cast her things to the bottom of the bed, put the cups down and climbed in with me. "Ooh it's still nice and warm." Then cuddled into me.

"I woke up to go pee, and I couldn't get back to sleep. So I thought that I would nip to mine, while it was still quiet. Get changed, and bring my car over. And obviously I had to make sure that my flat was nice and tidy for when you come. I couldn't have my dirty knickers lying around could I?"

"I bet that your place is spotless all the time. I get that kind of vibe from you."

"I was hoping for something else when I got back." She had a look in her eye.

"What this?" As I pulled the duvet back for her to see my hard cock.

"Mmm is that for me?" Sharon went down on me.

She never sucked me for that long, when she stopped. "Two seconds."

I heard her in the lounge. Then she come back with what looked like a dildo. "I've brought a vibrator, I thought that I could leave this one here. I have some more at home."

She lay on her back on the bed, and got me on my side and my cock in her, and switched it on.

I took my time sliding in and out. Letting her toy pleasure her. This I had watched through porn. I felt I did have a clue here.

Trying to watch how she used her toy, and fuck her. Was a bit too hard for me. "Just wait, and be patient. You will see me doing it sometime today. I promise. Keep on with what you are doing."

Not looking was hard. But I kept my head down and settled on playing with her boobs.

It didn't take long for Sharon to cum. I felt her pussy clamp me. I could barely fuck her. The grip was that tight. The vibrator got switched off, Sharon only said. "Fuck me." It was wet between us and I cum. Sharon tried riding my shaft for a bit afterwards. Gasping and panting.

My cock slipped out from her. Sharon turned to me and kissed me. Her lips as soft as ever. "That was my best one for fucking ages. We will have to change your bedding. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. The bed gets changed every Sunday morning anyway."

"Oh aren't we domesticated."

"I like a fresh bed on a Sunday, ready for work."

"Drink your coffee before it goes cold."

We tried a sip a the same time. Cold as clay. "I'll make us another. Stay there."

As she walked out of the room I marveled at the sight of her sexy wobbling bum. The little bit of spread forming just above her hips and I could see the sides of her tits. To me. The most beautiful figure ever.

We lay in bed for a couple of hours. Talking, cuddling, kissing. Just not wanting to really get up and dressed.

In her car at last. On the way to her flat, I tried to memorise the route. Sharon lived in the opposite side of town. The street which she pulled into seemed nice. It was all semi's divided into flats. Built just after the war I reckoned.

I followed her from the car to the side door. Upstairs. That I knew.

I kept behind her, her door locked once it closed. Secure but a bastard if you nipped out and forgot your key.

A guided tour. Close to the layout at mine, just an extra bedroom. Really girly, fluffy cushions, dream catchers etc. Dust collectors is what I almost said. bit my tongue instead.

In her bedroom I took it as a come on. But no. There was more. "In here I know where I can go about with nothing on. Yes sometimes I do that. You can go anywhere except the spare room. Obviously don't stand right in front of the windows. But the living room, making a cuppa, going to the bathroom and in here all ok."

"Does that mean I have to be naked all the time, every time that I'm here?"

"Sounds good to me. But not all the time. No. But I think we might be most of the time."

I tried again. Now she let me kiss her and have a good feel of her arse and tits. Sharon stopped us. "There is one thing that I have to see you do."

"Anything name it."

"Show me how you cum in your mouth, and I'll show you how I cum when I was alone."

"What. I just do that without touching or feeling any of you?"

"Yup. you do that. Because you will be sitting away from me when I show you. Go on I have to see that. Please."

"I've never had an audience before. I don't know if I can."

"If you do. I am going to show you something that nobody else has seen me doing. And I will wear nothing in here for the rest of the day, so long as you do too."

"Ok then your on. Give me a minute to get comfortable on the bed. I'll give you a shout."

Stripped off. I began arranging myself on her bed. I needed to lie on my back and more or less bend double. I found at home that if my legs hung over the end of the bed got my cock and mouth the closest. But in trying that I did fall off the bed a few times till I was good at it. Then I had to have a hard on.

It didn't want to play while I was bent double. But once my legs were level, and with some playing with it. Imagining Sharon naked. My cock was raring to go. "Ok I'm ready."

I began wanking, still thinking of Sharon. I felt her presence but couldn't see her. That familiar feeling started and I soon started shooting cum into my open mouth. Squeezing out every last drop. Then swallowing it all.

"Wow that was better than I thought it would be. Such a turn on. Miles better than watching a bloke jerking his cock into a sock, or on me. I have an idea too."

"Well thank you I try to please." I did feel a bit embarrassed about doing that though. "What idea?"

"Oh don't worry. You'll find out soon enough. Kiss me. I want to know if I can taste it on you."

We kissed and she had her tongue running all over mine. "If you had said I would have kept it for you."

"No I wanted to see you drink it all up. I just wanted to know if there was a taste of it after. That's all."

"Have you not got something that you should be doing now?"

"Straight away? I thought that you would want time to recover."

We prepared some food for after. Then a little drink. 'To calm her nerves.'

Then the time had come. I had to sit by her dresser. Quietly. No touching until she was done.

Sharon opened a drawer on a chest of drawers. Out come a dildo just like the one she left at mine, another one but bigger, a magic wand and a little bottle. All went on the side of her bed. On one of her bedside tables, she laid out some kitchen roll.

She settled on her bed. On all fours. My private show began with her sucking off the smaller dildo, and rubbing her cunt. Then put that dildo down and wanked the bigger one a little. Then it went between her legs and she slowly took it all up her. I guessed that she played with herself too.

She held the little dildo and took the bottle and poured some fluid onto it.

With it in her hand that dildo was guided behind her and started to be pushed into her arse. From there she started riding the dildo up her cunt and she fucked her arsehole. When the big dildo was almost out of her, the small one went up and vice versa.

My cock was so hard. It was killing me not to get up and join in.

Then just as I thought that this could not get any better. The wand buzzed to life. With both her toys deep inside of her she remained motionless. I had the perfect view of her behind. She started to tense up and relax, close to orgasm. I could see that by the way her dimples of cellulite kept changing.

As her moans got louder, she lifted up, and the big dildo was spat out of her pussy. Then she was bent right over. Dildo still buried in her ass. she began squirting. At the same time the dildo come out of her bum. Sharon cum and cum. her bum hole opening and closing, while she still squirted.

The wand fell silent. Sharon just lay there panting. Tiny beads of sweat forming on her back.