Sharon My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put some lube on yourself and fuck me, while I still want it."

I took the bottle and gave it a gentle squeeze. It felt cold on the end of my cock. I smeared it around, got behind her and slid right up her anus.

I heard some moans. Even though her face was now buried in a pillow. And fucked her. It felt nice fucking her there. I would have preferred her pussy, not thinking that a bigger weapon had just satisfied her there.

Even though this was a totally new experience. I managed not to cum quickly. Coping enough to fuck her arse hard and fast until she begged me to stop. I would have happily waited until later to cum. But Sharon said that it was only fair that I cum. I had to wank over her tits. That only just looked good in porn. I did offer to lick up my mess, thinking that it would have pleased her. But she just wanted the kitchen roll.

When she wiped off my mess, we did kiss. Before stripping the bed, and then we showered. I offered to wash her down but she wanted to clean herself. Especially her bum. Mainly her bum, it was too sore. Normally she told me, she rarely used it on her bum, and when she did it was in there for less than a minute. But she was putting on a show all for me.

I told her that she should only do what she wants. I would have been happy with a good flash of her pussy. Or as a treat, fuck her ass.

When we were done we snuggled together in front of the t.v. Only moving for some food, and drinks.

Back in a freshly made bed. We made a mess of it, sucking licking and fucking. Before sleeping again.

The only thing that was different for the next week was Sharon asked if I preferred a bald pussy or a one with hair.

I was happy either way. Even though, deep down. I wanted to say bald.

Apparently what she showed me was a French wax. The best of both worlds.