Sharon’s Indescretion

Story Info
Sharon ruins her life for a little pleasure.
5k words
3.04
53.2k
64
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon was your typical middle aged woman, 45 years old and working now that her two kids had left for college and work. Her husband of 20 years was in decent shape, worked hard for his family and an attentive lover. Her life was not excessively opulent, but she was well provided for and had no complaints. She kept herself physically fit with swimming and yoga with balanced eating and as such, kept an impressive figure for her age, with her DD breasts sagging just a bit from age and gravity, with small stretch marks from her pregnancies. She didn't have washboard abs, but she was trim and fit over all with an ass that left many men lingering their gaze. Life was good for her and she was very happy.

That was, until their new neighbors moved in. An older couple like her and her husband, they had much in common with just one caveat: they had a single son, still living at home at 23 years old. He was sent to an Ivy-League school but dropped out and tried a few jobs, but still ended up back at home with no prospects. He wasn't in excellent shape, but he was a looker otherwise with attractive features in his face. However, it was his eyes that Sharon felt uneasy about. They pierced her and she felt uncomfortable, as if he was undressing her the moment they met.

Over the months, winter gave way to spring and their weather now permitted use of their own backyard pool, so Sharon started swimming again. Her swimsuit was a two piece that flattered her body. As she began swimming and then sunbathing on weekends, she started to feel uneasy as if she was being watched. She never saw anyone, so dismissed it.

As spring gave way to summer, Sharon and her husband were at a party when they invited their neighbors over to their pool for a small party the following weekend. When they showed up with their son, Sharon felt uneasy again, as his gaze kept on her far more than she appreciated. The whole day was uncomfortable and even more so when her husband said the young man could come over any day to use the pool to help with his fitness, even volunteering Sharon to give the young man pointers. She definitely didn't like the look on his face at that invitation.

The next day after she got home from work, she threw on her bikini and dived into the pool. As she swam, she got that uneasy feeling and stopped at the end to look out. Sure enough, the neighbor's son was standing there in his trunks and what looked like a chubby. Startled, she shouted "What are you doing here?!" The boy responded, "Your husband said to come over to swim and I didn't want to come over if there wasn't anyone home. I'll go ahead and leave."

Sharon immediately felt guilty and said, "Oh no, you're okay. I forgot he gave you permission. You just gave me a fright. Come in, the water's fine."

He jumped in and they swam laps together, Sharon grew accustomed to his stares on her body. In fact, they began to make her feel sexier to have his undivided attention. Her husband, while attentive, was a busy man in his career and especially lately as a business deal was overriding his schedule. One that would secure their future forever. This left her sexually unsatisfied and her cravings for some good sex were unfulfilled, so the attention made her feel desired. They swam and chatted during breaks. She realized the kid wasn't creepy, just awkward. When they stopped swimming and lounged in the shallow end, his eyes tried to stay on hers, but kept falling to her chest. Her pussy tingled with the attention and she started to flirt with him. As the afternoon went by, she got wine for herself and chatted with the young man, named Donald.

Eventually, as the sun lowered into the sky, she checked her phone and realized her husband wouldn't be home until after midnight. Unfortunate, but she was enjoying herself as they talked, their conversation took a turn to their sex lives. The wine was influencing her a bit, but there was no harm in talking. She learned he was a virgin and hadn't even had a blow job before. She giggled and as she finished another glass, she joked with him about might have to take matters into her own hands if he wasn't able to. He turned red and shyly said he wouldn't mind that.

The wine influencing her greatly, she smiled and slid her bikini to the side with a sly smile. The young mans eyes locked onto her breasts, her nipples hardening before his eyes. She also immediately shed her bikini bottom, her labia exposed to the air and her already moist pussy.

Sharon shifted around and exposed her tight ass back to the young man, asking, "Do you want to touch me? Do you want to suck on my tits or do you want a little taste of this pussy?"

Her horniness and the wine left her inhibitions extremely lowered, and thus vulnerable to a young man's desires. He rose and immediately went to her, his cock hardening in his shorts as he knelt before her and took her nipple into his mouth, suckling softly as she moaned in appreciation, her pussy moistening further. His hand went to her crotch, his fingers sliding across wet folds. He shifted his position and his mouth went to her entrance, his tongue licking away at her clit. The pleasure hit her and she gasped, watching the eager young man kiss and suck at her hot folds, the pleasure building in intensity as he continued. Before long, she sought his cock and deftly fished it out of his shorts.

Accepting its size and girth, she took it within her mouth, the bulbous glans throbbing as her soft lips slid over it and engulfed his cock within her oral cavity. The head throbbed inside her mouth as she sucked, her hand going up and down the shaft. Her own pussy desiring satisfaction. With that, she laid back, her legs parting to allow him entrance to her most intimate area with his hard flesh. The boy wasted no time and put himself between her legs, his bare cock hovering above her needy orifice. Her hand reached down and grabbed the boy's cock, pulling him into her steamy depths. As his head touched them, it throbbed and she moaned. The crown parted her folds and violated her flesh. Her legs spread wider, inviting him to fully consummate the act of taking her fidelity, making her a cheating wife. He pushed deep inside her and no sooner than he bottomed out, his eagerness took hold and his hips began to thrust into her. She thrust back, meeting his movements, her labia gripping his shaft as her clitoris rubbed along its veiny length. The pleasure was mind-blowing, different than her sex with her husband. This was wild and lusty instead of the loving and passionate sex they shared as a couple. She felt the guilt at the back of her mind, but the pleasure and lust within her overpowered her morality. His thrusts were eager, almost desperate and she realized that if she didn't take some control here, he'd bust his nut too quickly for her taste.

She pushed back on his hips, his throbbing cock popping free, obscenely drooling its precum. He frowned. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No dear, just lie down for me."

He laid upon the chair as she rose off, turning and straddling his pulsating dick, waiting for a moment for the young man to calm down. After a few minutes, she lowered herself to the tool of her infidelity and sank her needy pussy back onto it. She began to rock her hips slowly, feeling his hardness puncture slowly inside her depths. She held it slow, letting him recover some of his stamina before she began to rock faster, letting her tits bounce as her ass jiggled in front of her young neighbor's eyes. Soon her rocking was active thrusting up and down his shaft, her orgasm starting to edge ever closer as her pussy dragged up and down the swollen phallus. After several minutes, she started to fatigue and rose up off his cock, letting it fall out and hit his stomach. She smirked at him and got on her hands and knees. Taking the hint, he immediately hopped up and grabbed his throbbing cock, lining it up to her open and swollen labia before pushing inside her hot, wet folds. Bottoming out, he began to pound Sharon's pussy with wild abandon, groaning in his pleasure as she thrust back. She fucked harder and harder, her orgasm approaching rapidly before it finally hit her. As each wave overtook her, she screamed quietly as her pussy contracted on the offending member over and over.

As she regained her senses, she realized that her young lover had started to fuck harder and faster, his cock beginning to swell inside of her open and unprotected pussy. She realized immediately the danger she was in as he grunted one last time and voiced "I'm gonna cum...."

She immediately pulled off his bare cock to avoid any potent, young sperm from being shot within her unprotected womb and got on her knees. No sooner than she had, his load exploded out upon her tits and chest as he came, disappointed he didn't get to finish inside his hot neighbor. As his orgasm subsided, she smiled at him before getting up and picking up her discarded bikini. "You need to get going before my hubby gets home."

He smiled back, grabbing his shorts, "Say no more. Can we do this again?"

Borderline offended, as the gravity of her indiscretion caught up to her as his hot semen drooled down her chest and body. "No, probably not. And you'll keep your mouth shut about it." With no further words, she went inside and closed the door on the naked young man.

Several weeks went by and Sharon distanced herself from Donald as she tried to forget her affair with him, although it wasn't easy as he made visiting to use their pool every day a habit. It made things worse because she couldn't cut him off without tipping her hat to her husband that something had happened.

Over the next month, her husband's deal went through and they were now set for life. He had to travel to Japan to do the final closing of it, while she made preparations to sell their home. After he left on his flight, she got to the realtor's office and got the house listed before returning home. As she arrived, she saw Donald walking out the side gate, dressed up in a collared shirt and slacks. She smiled at him as he approached. "You look dapper."

"Thanks, I had to go interview at this company my dad's involved in. Turns out they liked me enough to hire me."

"Congratulations sweetie," she responded as she walked up to the house as he walked beside her. She let herself in and out of habit than actual desire offered, "come on in."

They entered and she shut the door, placing her paperwork down. "It seems we're all moving on to bigger and better things."

"Why do you say that Sharon?"

She cocked her head to the side, unsure how to answer him. She didn't need to.

"I know youre about to sell your house. That means you're moving away, just like I am Sharon."

She said nothing as he closed the distance between herself and him. His swimming had his physique more toned and he smelled amazing. Her senses tickled at the situation and she reminded herself that she was the more mature one, even if she had allowed herself to be suscepitble and weak for that single time.

"Yes, but that's life, you know? I need to start getting things together."

"When will Roger be back?"

Sharon's words failed her. "How..... how did you know he won't be very soon?"

"Because I talked to him before he left for Japan for the next week. Have you told him about us?"

"No....." she meekly replied. "Why not?" He pressed. "Because he'll leave me and my life will be ruined, that's why!" She snapped back at him. He smirked. "Well, I have a confession to make: I want you again Sharon. And I know deep down, you loved having sex with me. So lets do it again, for one last time before we never see each other again."

Sharon couldn't believe her ears, but she couldn't deny it. Her pussy was already moist just from the sexy memory of their previous encounter. She couldn't say a word before he closed the remaining distance and pressed his body to hers, his hardening shaft against her thighs. She groaned lightly and turned. "We can't.... I can't..." He pressed up against her ass, her willpower breaking. Roger hadn't fucked her in a couple weeks because of his work schedule. She needed release.... Damn you Roger...

She turned and he grabbed her hand, pulling her down to her bedroom. Immediately, he took her in his arms, his hands going all over her body before he lifted and placed her on her dresser, his hand pulling her underwear to the side as his mouth went directly onto her drooling snatch. She yelped at the contact and began moaning in pleasure. He licked away like it was the sweetest fruit he could taste and indeed it was. This MILF was ripe for the plucking. She didn't last long under his oral ministrations and she came quickly, although not intensely. As soon as the small waves passed, she pushed his head away and hopped down, pulling her shirt up as he groped her ass.

She looked in the mirror on the dresser and realized how slutty she looked, but she didn't much care. They quickly removed her clothes and Donald took one moment to suckle her breast. Boys will be boys she thought as he went from one to another. She turned to face him and took his shirt off, his harden body become as exposed as she was. He unbuckled his pants, almost panting in desire for her. She pressed her firm tits to his chest, kissing him deeply before she broke the kiss and began to slide down his body, letting her nipples drag upon him as she did. Her hand searched his pants and undid the clasp, pulling them as she knelt. His cock sprung free, hard and eager to be within her.

She opened her mouth and let her tongue run underneath it before lowering her soft lips to the tip and engulfing it completely, her hand reaching to his very full testicles. His accompanying groan of pleasure made her own genitalia tingle with want and need. His soft, yet hard organ responded with each suckle as she varied the depth and stroke, his member throbbing with his heartbeat. She continued sucking, going from stroking his cock, to feeling and massaging his full testicles.

Meanwhile, her pussy began to feel neglected again, her labia began to spread open and was missing some attention, whether from a tongue caressing her clit and vulva, or a hard shaft penetrating inside her. She was going to be content with sucking his load from his full balls and then letting him finger and eat her until her own release was granted but the intense need and urge inside her grew until she couldn't hope to deny it further. Sucking one final time, she popped his very hard cock from her wet, hot mouth and stood to her full height before bending over and presenting her open and needy pussy back at him.

He wasted no time and his tongue found her wet gash, licking from her clit all the way up to her sensitive ass, a finger plunging inside her wet folds, which eagerly gripped at his intrusion, signaling her desire to be mated with. He stood up and grasped his shaft, applying the swollen head to her hot orifice, her labia spread open and her inner vulva parted, kissing his cocks hard crown with their swollen lips. She waited impatiently, yet his cock was left poised to violate her unfaithful pussy, yet it did not advance. She looked at him and saw his face, watching her. She felt his cock's head throb against her and she began to push back onto his organ. He groaned as her cheating pussy gripped and slid over his swollen head and down the shaft of his hard cock. Soon, she bottomed out and he began to thrust into her slowly.

She moaned and met his movements with her own. She held onto her dresser, looking at herself in the mirror as she gave into this indiscretion again, she began to stop fucking back in him as his strokes got deeper and quicker. She let him take her body, relishing in her new-found sexiness as this young stud fucked her over in her marital bedroom. She felt his hands go to her breasts and she groaned between moaning as he ran his hands over her hyper-stimulated nipples before grabbing them to hold as he continued thrusting inside her, his cock bouncing against her vaginal wall to which her cervix lay. After a few moments, she pulled away from him, letting his cock pop free from her moist tunnel. She smiled and went to her bed, laying down upon it. Sharon looked up at her young lover and smiled, as she spread her legs to reveal her sex to him again.

Reaching down, she spread her lips apart, his dangling organ throbbing before her. He said nothing as he got onto the bed with her, quickly moving between her inviting legs, her pussy open and ready to be refilled with his meat. He moved up and mounted her, his hard organ now poised at her folds. He pushed slowly into her again, but paused to look at the hot folds of her pussy wrapped around his aching member. No condom was between his eager dick and her hot pussy. In fact, protection was again forgotten between them. All that mattered was the pleasure desired by both. Her folds draped across his cock and begged to be dragged back and forth over it. He gave in and pressed his length inside her, to which they both moaned in hot pleasure. Her pulsating heat sucked upon his member while his heat throbbed within her depths. He thrust into her eagerly, his every stroke hitting her just right at the angle she was at, stimulating her sensitive slit and her aching clit. Sharon reached down and began to massage as her young neighbor fucked her in her marital bed. Guilt was abandoned long ago as were any thoughts of her husband's own acts of sexuality with her in that very spot. She smiled at the effort the young man was giving, comparable to some videos she had watched, but he was definitely working harder than her husband had in recent memory.

Her tits bounced with every thrust and soon she began to feel sore, so her hands went to holding them, her hard nipples pointing upward as they continued to bounce in her hands, providing her young lover an exquisite view of her rack. He continued to fuck her and she prostrated herself back upon him, unaware of the danger she was in, not that he cared in the slightest. He wanted his neighbor and he was going to take her completely. Deep inside her body, the ovaries of which she had not paid too much attention to were also stimulated, releasing a small ovum into her fallopian tube.

She didn't have any sign that would signal that her body had betrayed her. Her young lover's cock, drooling precum, had already spasmed one small load during a mini-orgasm when he had entered her initially. With that small payload, his seed was already on the way to assault her egg. She was fertile and already at risk of becoming pregnant, a thought that hadn't occurred to her even as he shifted her and began to spoon fuck her. His stamina had improved since their last tryst, but he hadn't fucked anyone since. His cock was soon going to be fighting a losing battle. He felt his balls contract and knew he was going to finish soon. He picked her up as he shifted to his knees, her ass pulled back against him.

Before he entered her, he looked down and watched her spread her pussy open to him, inviting his dick back inside her. He knew right then, he wasn't going to give his hot neighbor a heads up of any orgasm. He was going to shoot his load inside that very sexy pussy. He licked his lips in anticipation as he aligned his thick and throbbing crown to her orifice and pushed back inside her until he bottomed out. He resumed his mating with her, yet he slowed down his movements, but kept them deep, his cock pressing to her pussy's depths, his mushroom-shaped head pressing up to her cervix as he bottomed out, before slowly withdrawing. His length dragged sensually against her vulva, before pushing back inside. While this new rhythm was slower, it was more stimulating to her as she felt her entrance get expanded to the width of his cock's crowning head, before it slide slowly back inside. Her breasts dragged across her bed covers, her moans getting louder as she began to approach a massive orgasm.

12