Sharon’s Indescretion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, his need for release began to draw near. His balls began to churn their fertile and ample payload into his cock. He groaned unintelligently and thrust deep inside her hot, tight and wet depths one final time. His cock was bottomed out, his balls pressed to her labia, her clitoris in direct contact with the underside of his shaft, with the slit of his cock aligned with her cervix. Sharon then became aware of the danger she was potentially in and cried out, "No! Not inside mmmmmeeeeeee..." She cut off as she felt the first load of cum pulsate from within the base of his cock, undulating down his shaft before the thick crown expanded and the hot splash of his potent sperm struck against her sensitive walls, soaking her cervical opening. The pressure of his cock's loads pulsating against her clitoris and the heat of his seed drenching her insides triggered her own orgasm, which made her scream in continuous pleasure while her pussy clamped down on his exploding cock. She thrust back upon him, resulting in her cervix closing the distance to his cock slit. He held her still as he continued groaning, his cock visibly pumping every drop of cum it could into her hot depths. With every jolt of cum inside her, her pussy spasmed on his cock, urging it to send another payload within her. Her hot, wet folds massaged and milked him while he flooded her womb with his seed. The fact she wasn't on any protection was far from her mind as she continued to scream in pleasure. Soon, the waves began to calm down and she could finally catch her breath.

Donald's release slowed and soon his cock merely drooled its remaining payload from his slit inside her. After her pussy stopped squeezing him did he start to begin moving his hips, his sensitive cock sliding back and forth within her now soaked walls, relishing every sensation on its head and shaft. Eventually, his cock began to deflate and only after it began to bend, did he finally withdraw from his sexy neighbor's womanhood. He did so slowly, watching every centimeter slide out before fixating on his emerging cock head, which her vulva obscenely spread over, his sticky load smearing across those folds as his cock popped free. For a moment, a strand of his cum linked them together before he shifted away, leaving her pussy to now drain his excess seed. Sharon flipped to her back, her hand touching her sensitive clit as she came down from her orgasmic bliss.

As she calmed down, the gravity of the situation hit her hard and she quickly felt her pussy and the ample amounts of cum flowing from her, soaking the bed covers between her legs.

"What have you done?!" She cried out in alarm as she leaned up to observe the damage up close. Thick streams of his hot semen drooled from her fucked and spread orifice. She looked up at him in a panic, the realization dawning on her that she was potentially in the worst time of month to get creampied by a young kid, let alone anyone not her husband. Her young lover sat on his haunches, looking at his handiwork. She looked beautiful: nude, laying back, hair unkempt, her tits rising and falling with every breath, legs spread apart, her hot folds open and his seed pouring between them. He was unaware of her peril, nor did he much give it consideration. His mind took a mental snapshot of her before him before he took his phone from his pants pocket and snapped a photo of her as she lay there, desperately trying to scoop the cum from her snatch and unaware of the stolen photograph of her. He rose and got off the bed before getting dressed. Secretly, he took her bra and panties from her discard clothes and put them in his belt line, hidden by his shirt before leaving without another word. Sharon evaluated her freshly fucked pussy before navigating her way off the bed and into the shower. As the water warmed up, she was extremely grateful that her husband wasn't going to be home for the next few days so she could thoroughly clean up the evidence of her unfaithfulness. Unfortunately for Sharon, deep inside her reproductive system, now fertilized with semen, her egg was about to be assaulted and this evidence of infidelity would be much harder to dispose of.

The water warmed sufficiently and Sharon began to wash, focusing on trying to get as much of her young neighbor's cum out of her pussy. The unfortunate side effect of focusing so much attention of washing and cleaning her pussy was the continued attention her clitoris was receiving and soon, washing became rubbing, which led to moans and groans as she worked to another orgasm within her shower. Her pussy was now clear of any remaining semen as she screamed in her post coitus release.

However, she didn't drain it all, as he orgasm resulted in her cervical opening sucking the remaining sperm pooled at the back of her pussy into her uterus, as nature intended. She examined her self and saw no more semen dripping from her and she continued to shower normally. After drying off, she went about her task of clearing the sheets from the bed and putting them through the laundry and removing any evidence of sperm that dripped on the floor in her room. She gathered her clothes and dropped them into the laundry as well to wash, since there was no cum stains on them. She then realized that her bra and panties were not among the clothing on the floor and searched again before coming to the conclusion that her young paramour had absconded with her intimate attire. "Probably as a trophy," she thought and she got new clothes on and walked outside to confront him. However, as she approached, she noticed his old car wasn't there.

She stopped, realizing she couldn't speak to his parents about the situation without compromising herself and what she had done. She turned and went back inside without further action. After all, what could she do? Within her, her egg was under assault by thousands of her lover's seed, each attempting to burrow inside her precious cargo. Before long, one achieved its victory and the now fertilized egg continued on to her uterus and implanted.

Sharon was completely oblivious to the event and continued her life as if nothing had happened. Her husband came home and with the deal finalized, they went out to celebrate. She wore a very sexy dress that accented her body very nicely and later that evening as they drank shots together, he quickly pulled her dress up to her waist and mounted her. His cock was the same size as her neighborly lover was and although the thrusts and sensations were identical, in the back of her mind Sharon was left wanting. Even when he blasted his abundant amount of semen from his overfull balls inside her wet cavity, she didn't cum nearly as intensely as she had on Donald's cock. As her husband's dick slipped out of her, she regarded him differently. They both went to bed, even as her husband's poor sperm traveled past the zygote within her uterus, searching for the egg that should have been theirs to fertilize.

A few days later, they moved to their dream home and began to get settled. Further weeks passed before Sharon began to feel sick to her stomach. It was flu season, so it was expected she might get ill at some point. As more time progressed, she realized her stomach had begun to expand and her nipples got more sensitive. She figured she might be bloated, but scheduled an appointment with her doctor the next day.

The office saw a very shocked woman that received her diagnosis fairly quickly. Sharon was indeed pregnant and a a couple months along. Her husband, present for the appointment, sat shocked as he realized her conception date was while he was overseas securing their future. Meanwhile, his wife had been fucked and impregnated by another man. What would the future hold for them now? The question still hadn't been answered when seven months later, Sharon lay upon another bed with her legs spread wide open, her love child's head crowning through the very same pussy lips she had let be parted in a much more pleasurable fashion nine months before. Another push was needed and her mouth opened in a silent scream as her baby finally was birthed.

12