Sharon - Sunday Night Adventures

Story Info
Fun with Linda to finish the weekend.
4.8k words
3.88
2.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

Sharon and Fiona's Sunday Evening Adventures

The Girls Finish Sunday, more fun with Linda and a promise of so much more to come.

Soon the short New York winter day was over, and it was Sunday evening. And this was going to be, just like early Sunday morning in the sex club and the townhouse, a quite different day of worship for Fiona and her companions. The three lovers woke up just after the sun descended below the western horizon. Linda had no idea that transition to darkness was why her partners snapped awake so quickly. However, all of them woke up refreshed and more than ready for fun. Sharon was learning what Fiona had learned decades ago, vampires wanted, in fact in some ways needed sex pretty much every day.

For Linda it was a long intimate day, asleep and intertwined with her lovers. Little did she know, for Fiona and Sharon their deep sleep was because they had fed on and drained Brad. Their bodies were absorbing his nutrients. For Sharon, drinking over six pints of her blood, as a just turned vampire it was more than just sustenance. Her new body absorbed and further transformed with Brad's blood. She became stronger and began to develop her powers to compel mortals. Sharon also, if it was possible, became a little more physically perfect and hot. Inherently knowing how good human blood was for her made her even more eager to feed.

Though she had fucked both her partners, Linda had no idea, even though she was now in bed with them, Fiona and Sharon's true deadly nature. Her ignorance was both convenient and lucky for young Linda, as tonight neither Sharon nor her mistress Fiona wanted the lithe brunette dead. Rather they wanted to do exactly what Linda wanted, to suck and fuck all night. Linda was, much more than her vampire lovers knew, also incredibly open to submitting to each of her partners and basically being sexually owned by her two hot lovers.

Linda's survival Sunday night was made more likely since Sharon, as a new vampire was not able to fully control her bloody appetites, especially as she had realized that she continued to transform with each feed. But Sharon was sated, for now, by draining Brad before she slept. But though Linda was unaware, she was at some risk, as the blonde was rapidly growing to not just need, but love the taste, sensation, and pleasure of feeding on her mortal partners.

However, Sharon also knew, already, that she shouldn't kill her partners each time she fucked them, even though she was eager to continue to transform, to resemble her lover and mistress more and more. She knew that learning how to control her bloodlust was going to be one critical lesson Fiona needed to teach her. She wasn't stupid, she knew that lesson had to come very soon if she was to survive as a vampire.

As a much more powerful, older vampire, Fiona's prior snacking on Brad had been enough to take the edge off her need to feed. Now both sexy creatures wanted something very human. They just wanted to use Linda in every possible carnal way. As they soon found out, that was not an issue, Linda very much wanted the same thing. Even as a mortal, she craved raw sex nearly as much as her two undead lovers. The next day, surprising the vampires, was to prove that their human lover's sexually submissive appetites were potentially even stronger than the two super sensual vampires' randiness. Sharon's choice early Sunday, in picking and convincing the cute young girl to come home with them was going to be proven wise. It was just as game changing as when Fiona chose her and decided to seduce her and then turn her on Friday night.

The women had woken up, tightly wrapped around each other, enjoying each other's soft skin and curves. It was nice to wake up, regardless of all the sex to come, naked and warm, on Fiona's massive bed. Not surprisingly no one was missing their male interloper from last night one bit. Linda in fact didn't even really remember him, much less where he had gone.

Sharon of course remembered every bit of sucking, fucking, and feeding on Brad. She smiled over at Fiona as she woke up, giving her a sweet little kiss, realizing she now was truly a creature of the night, and feeling her body was even hotter and her powers growing, couldn't be happier. And tease that she was, Sharon couldn't resist flashing her fangs at her mistress when Linda was distracted. Fiona just smiled as she shook her head and whispered to her to behave.

Fiona was, of course, in the center of everything, with each of her younger and smaller lovers snuggled up on each side. As they fully woke up, Sharon and Linda, already horny, without prompting began to worship Fiona's massive breasts. It just seemed natural that their first thoughts and actions were to give their mistress pleasure without any thought of their own orgasms. Fiona just accepted it all as her due, anticipating that tonight, a true girls' night, was going to be a lot of fun.

Reveling in her pleasure, Fiona thought about her life as a nearly invulnerable senior vampire, so much power, sex, and blood. It meant days like today, waking up with two hot, very willing lovers sucking her at her boobs and focused only on her pleasure. It had been so many decades since she had been turned by her master, but looking back, she was so thankful he had made her over into what she know thought of her destiny, a highly sexualized and totally dominant vampire. To Fiona, life as a senior vampire was pretty hot and pretty much unbeatable in terms of power, sex, and blood. Sharon's potential, even now, promised an even better next few years mentoring and developing her to her full bloody and cruel potential.

The two younger women were oblivious to Fiona's thoughts about her life and Sharon's future. One a mortal, one a vampire, each were both busy and happy serving and pleasuring their mistress. They both were non-stop kissing and sucking all over Fiona's big round globes before they grinned over at each other across the top of their lover and began simultaneously sucking, like they were possessed, Fiona's big red nipples. But their lips weren't all they used on Fiona. Each used their free hands to enjoy the rest of Fiona's hot body, working from each side. They worked together to massage her torso and legs, exploring that toned sexy body, as well as stroking her very wet pussy.

Sharon focused on Fiona's big clit, after spreading her flood of pussy juice all over her fingers she pulled Fiona's hood back to stroke, rub and even lightly pinch that massive sensitive nub. Linda left her to that, and not shy, she first used one, then moving up to two and then finally three fingers to vigorously fingerbang Fiona's tight pussy and stroke her enlarged G-spot.

The relentless breast worship, the feeling of her lovers' bodies against her, along with the four hands on her soaking wet pussy felt amazing. Fiona was soon wetter and more aroused than any mortal woman could hope to be. And she took it as her right, to be worshipped and given pleasure before her partners got any satisfaction.

The girls were quite skilled, and Fiona soon rose to her first orgasm of the evening. The redhead was loudly moaning and arching her body off the big bed as she came. Knowing what she expected, her lovers never stopped sucking on her big hard nipples as they fingered her to completion. But that loud explosion of pleasure only got her started. As she slowly recovered from her first orgasm, the dominant redhead decided she needed to have some fun, and another orgasm, with her nubile young lovers.

And after decades as a vampire, Fiona was nothing if not inventive. She wanted to have some fun with some new sexual geometry the threesome hadn't enjoyed for their second session. So, she pulled her creation, Sharon, up to face her, pulling her lover to her for a tender, intimate, series of open-mouthed kisses. She whispered instructions to her lover on how to position herself and how she was going to take care of her while also having some more fun. With that, the dominant redhead rearranged her lovers for act two.

Pushing Sharon down on her back, wanting to feel her long tongue up her pussy and on her clit, Fiona was struck by how amazing her transformed lover looked, after only two days. Her first thought was her newly created vampire lover looked just so absolutely sexy and almost edible. As the ripped blonde moved like some sexy feline, downwards to pose on the satin sheets, she looked like a vision of sexiness, not just beautiful, but clearly loving being as slutty as possible. Smiling up at her mistress and new lover, all of Sharon's enhanced curves were sexily exposed. There was no hesitation or attempt to hide her body as she sprawled wantonly on the black satin sheets, beautiful face framed by her long blonde hair.

And what made Sharon so hot wasn't just her smoking hot body. It wasn't the bigger rounder boobs, long hair platinum hair, or shaved, soaked pussy. What made her so hot was her attitude. How she sprawled on the bed, playing with her own hard nipples, teasing her lovers with her legs open just a hint to show her shaved and wet pussy. Sharon was no longer meek or shy, she was open to, and in fact demanding, sexual pleasure. This Sharon was proudly showing off her hot body, openly staring up at her creator as she played with herself, clearly ready for whatever Fiona planned next.

Fiona didn't pause to enjoy the view, she immediately swung one leg over Sharon's head to loom over her lover, facing Sharon's feet as she trapped the blonde's head with her legs. Sharon grinned in anticipation as she licked her big round lips, staring up directly into Fiona's wet, bare, gaping pussy. Fiona was just about ready to lower herself and queen her new submissive vampire lover, but Sharon didn't give her the chance. Her new lover wasn't resisting submitting to her lover, but clearly embracing serving Fiona and bringing her as much pleasure as she could. Her next move made that very clear.

Below her, as she got ready to drop down, Fiona heard Sharon moan loudly, obviously loving being pinned to the bed and anticipating what was next. But the blonde had decided not to wait on Fiona to drop down. She suddenly reached up with both slender hands and with a surprising amount of strength, even for a new vampire, pulled Fiona down by her slender hips. That resulted in Sharon's wide-open mouth, tongue sticking straight out, driving inside her lover's wet gaping hole, as if her tongue was a hard cock. Sharon's mouth was instantly totally surrounded by Fiona's massive pussy lips.

Sharon got the full Fiona sensory experience she was craving; her nose was pressing against and almost inside Fiona's tight fragrant little asshole. Sharon continued to hold tightly onto her lover's hips, tasting her soaked pussy and breathing in the intoxicating scent of Fiona's musky asshole. It wasn't like Fiona was going to pull away at this point. And Sharon not only was ok with where she was, she was now pretty much obsessed with submitting to and bringing pleasure to her vampire lover.

Sharon began to seriously get to work pleasing her mistress. In only her second full day as a vampire, she was already showing advanced oral skills. Sharon was an active oral lover, using her tongue with speed and vigor. She was super into worshipping all of Fiona's private parts, trying different techniques, as she reveled in the taste and texture of her lover's amazing pussy. Her only thought, as she lovingly attacked her lover's pussy, was that she was so happy being the cause of the increasing flood of Fiona's tasty juice now covering her lips and face. Sharon also was enjoying Fiona's physical reactions, how her lover's thighs squeezed hard against her own head and Fiona's weight held her to the bed, all the while her mistress moaned in pleasure.

Sharon quickly settled on an oral routine that seemed to please Fiona, wanting to bring her lover to a fast and strong orgasm. She went from rapidly pushing her long tongue as deep as possible inside her mistress over and over tying to imitate a hard dick fucking her tight pussy, to then licking and sucking on that massive red clit. She also now let go of her mistress' hips to make better use her hands. Sharon reached up high with both of her hands to massage and stroke Fiona's massive boobs, while she tirelessly worshipped her wet pussy.

Fiona, though loving the pleasure she was receiving, wasn't done with her sexual choreography. She pulled Linda up to kneel next to her. Fiona was totally controlling her little brunette lover with kisses and her hands, even as she twisted and pulled on Linda's big silver nipple rings. Linda had been feeling left out, watching Fiona queening Sharon. But now she was happy to be part of the fun again, loudly enjoying the mix of pain and pleasure from her redheaded lover. Then Fiona pulled back from kissing the cute brunette, still twisting her silver nipple rings to stare into her eyes and give her both a task and a warning.

"Baby, you have a challenge. You need to make Sharon cum before she is able to get me off. Succeed and you'll love the reward. Cum in second place and you'll be more than sorry."

Linda paused, considering how this would go, but immediately loving the idea of a challenge involving sex with these two hot babes. Considering and deciding on her plan, she grinned back at Fiona. Nodding her agreement to the challenge, Linda gave Fiona a final quick kiss on her lips before she scrambled down to crouch at the bottom of the bed near Sharon's legs.

Without alerting the hot blonde, Linda pushed her thin legs wide apart, surprising her. Sharon, with her face buried in Fiona's pussy, couldn't see, or hear what was happening. She immediately knew her pussy, and asshole were now exposed and available, but had no idea what was coming next. But now, as a new vampire, randy and horny every day, Sharon was not resisting, she could not wait for whatever Linda was about to do to her exposed pussy to begin.

Linda wasn't going to make her wait long. She licked her lips as she looked down on Sharon's beautiful spread, swollen labia, and very wet pussy. She was quite sure that Sharon had never had her pussy eaten like she was about to experience. And as wet as Sharon already was, Linda was pretty confident she was winning Fiona's challenge tonight.

Anyone entering Fiona's luxurious bedroom, and spying on the trio, would have seen a very erotic feminine vision. A curvy hot redhead moving back and forth, riding the face of a blonde, as she moaned in pleasure. The blonde buried beneath her was loudly slurping and sucking at her lover's pussy as she used her long red nailed fingers to squeeze and stroke the redhead's massive tits.

And a thin, dark-haired woman lower on the bed, was looming over the blonde, clearly about to join the fun. She appeared, at first, deceptively young and innocent. But the third woman had very prominent hard pierced nipples and dripping wet shaved pussy lips. Her pussy was also glinting in the room's lamps from what seemed to be even more piercings. The young girl was clearly savoring what she was about to eat, as she licked her own red lips with an almost unnaturally long tongue.

Then Linda, not pausing any longer to admire Sharon's sexy pussy, made her move. Silently, so as to not alert Sharon, Linda descended on her exposed, super wet crotch. And Linda's energy seemed to be more than just a desire to satisfy Fiona to avoid some unknown punishment. Linda seemed to be nearly frantic with sexual desire, wanting nothing more than to devour Sharon's soaked, pungent pussy.

Fiona realized again, as she watched Linda prepare to eat out Sharon, that this new find was a fantastic addition to the couple's possibilities. She looked slender and mild-mannered, but that was very deceptive. When you saw all the piercings and experienced her raw, almost unlimited sexual appetites, it was clear this sexy, slutty little brown-haired woman, was a perfect sexual complement for Fiona and Sharon.

Starting to show her potential, Linda was now fully between Sharon's spread legs, enjoying rubbing her own pierced pussy on the satin sheets while actively working to bring her blonde partner to orgasm. She had smoothly dropped down flat, smiling at Fiona, as she then rubbed her pierced nipples on the satin sheets as she moved forward against Sharon's exposed pussy. Now fully between Sharon's legs, Linda rapidly began to lick her lover's shaved pussy in long strokes, from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her hard clit. After getting acquainted with her lover, Linda decided to get to business.

Rubbing both her nipples and pussy on the sheets as she pursued her goal of first to cause an orgasm, Sharon's tasty pussy captivated Linda. Orally very skilled, Linda used her hands under Sharon's ass cheeks to pull Sharon's hips upward and separate her tight little asscheeks to expose all her holes. Now that she could access all of Sharon's holes Linda began to work in earnest. She started way down low at that exposed rosebud, something new for Sharon.

The randy brunette began by taking time to kiss Sharon's cute asshole, rimming and tongue fucking that tight rosebud. If that wasn't enough to arouse Sharon, Linda then dragged her pierced tongue slowly up between her soaked pussy lips, taking time to suck each of Sharon's big outer lips, taking little nips as she moved upwards. Finally, each time Linda ended her oral cycle by spending a longer and longer time kissing, licking, and sucking on Sharon's super sensitive and now ever larger clit. This young girl knew her way around a pussy, and clearly loved licking and sucking every part of Sharon's enhanced, extremely sensitive, ass and pussy.

Linda's rapid moving and skilled tongue, loving on all of Sharon's pleasure areas had an immediate dramatic effect on Sharon's focus on Fiona's pleasure. Sharon felt so good she almost stopped kissing her mistress' pussy, unaware of the challenge Fiona had given Linda. Though she kept on slowly kissing and sucking on her lover's lips and clit, Sharon was clearly very distracted.

The blonde was no longer nearly as focused on Fiona's pleasure since Linda had begun to worship her own pussy. Soon Linda's world class oral talents won out and Sharon screamed out in pleasure. She climaxed loudly and forcefully, her body gone rigid, almost throwing off Fiona, as she squirted all over Linda, another first for the new Sharon.

Linda pulled away from her lover. Her own face now soaked with Sharon's ejaculation; she was now wondering what her reward would be from this dominant sexy woman. Linda decided to find out, looking up at Fiona with a saucy grin,

"So will I really love the reward lover?"

Fiona smiled over at her and nodded as she again settled heavily on Sharon's face, punishing her new vampire lover with all her weight for choosing her own pleasure over focusing on her mistress. As Saron came down from her orgasm, she clearly got the message, rapidly working again, to bring Fiona to her second, strong orgasm of the young evening.

Of course, the night's fun was just getting started. Their love making went until nearly two in the morning, including some fun group shower time, before Linda got her reward for her oral skills. It was all Fiona had promised, an amazing double penetration session. As they finished yet another oral session, this time Fiona and Linda making Sharon scream and squirt yet again in pleasure, they all took a short break to recover.

Walking up and hugging Linda from behind, Fiona whispered in her ear that it was time for her reward. Kissing her, Fiona first had Linda lie on the big satin covered bed, but only after the girls had rubbed her entire body with a special oil to raise her sensitivity. That sensitivity was enhanced by two nipple clamps that Fiona attached around Lindas piercings, making her moan, but grin in anticipation, up at her dominant lovers.

adler666
adler666
535 Followers
12