Sharon - Sunday Night Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then as Linda watched, toying with already wet pussy, Fiona and Sharon got prepared to rock Linda's world. First, they opened up their toy cabinet, full of hidden treasures next to the big bed. First Fiona took out a monster, a fourteen-inch long, very thick tool. She inserted about five inches into her own wet pussy, ensuring an interesting bulge was snug against her extremely hard clit. Then she snapped a harness around the dildo between that first bump and a second, quite large, matching bump a little bit down the tool.

Smiling evilly down at Linda, Fiona fastened the black leather harness around her tight waist and tight ass, leaving at least nine inches of thick plastic bobbing in front of her. Fiona wasn't going to be cruel tonight, this tool needed to be very wet. So, she poured a large amount of lube on the toy, stroking it like she was jerking off her own massive horse-cock, all the while looking directly down at the blonde she was about to fuck with this impossibly large cock. Linda's eyes widened, but not in fear. Her only reaction was reach down to rub her own clit while smiling up at Fiona, obviously eager to be fucked by that massive toy.

While Fiona was getting her toy ready, Linda saw that Sharon had also strapped on a much smaller toy, that had a matching thicker end that inserted in her own shaved pussy. She also made a big show of lubing up her toy, jerking it off with one hand like it was a real, much more normal sized, dick. Linda was suddenly extremely interested and aroused by her two dominant lovers, wondering how both toys would fit inside her little frame.

The rest of the scene was a bit predictable, at first. And it was also so much fun for everyone, as the final act in their night long marathon fucking session. Fiona started by spreading Linda's legs quite wide, as she started fucking her pierced pussy in the traditional missionary position. In something that surprised Fiona, but not Linda, that massive toy penetrated her tight pussy without any pain and quite smoothly. Fiona and Sharon didn't realize that Linda had been fucked by her partners many times with toys at least as big as Fiona's fake horse cock.

Soon the buxom redhead was getting into it, pounding the very willing young girl with nearly ten inches of hard fake cock. And that wasn't half of Fiona's plan. She was full of tricks as she orchestrated Linda's reward fuck. After about a minute of widening Linda's pussy, she grabbed Linda's hips and rolled them both, so Linda was now atop her redheaded lover. Linda grinned, leaning down to kiss her bigger lover. They both stopped moving for a minute, absorbed in their kisses.

Then, after Fiona nodded at Sharon, the cute blonde moved behind Linda, pushing at her lower back, to keep her down and stationary, atop Fiona's massive chest. Then Sharon got Linda ready for her next toy, pulling her tight cheeks outward to expose her tight asshole. Sharon lubed up her smaller toy again while pouring a big dollop of lube on Linda's exposed, puckered asshole. She then got intimate with Linda's anal passage, using her fingers to push the lube deep inside Linda's tight asshole.

Sharon next slowly pushed her strap-on dildo deep inside Linda's ass, her hands holding tight to the slender babe's hips to hold her still. Linda thought the feeling of being double stuffed was fantastic, but it was just the start of her pleasure. Sharon and Fiona now began to move in a smooth in and out rhythm, as if they'd done this for years. They a great tag-team, fucking their new partner like a well-oiled machine. They made sure there was always one dildo deep in one of the brunette's tight holes and were egged on by Linda's moaning and filthy encouragements.

"Oh lovers, I won for sure. Fuck me harder please, fuck me like harder, use me you bitches!"

Fiona looked up at her, kissing her again as she flexed her hips over and over to drive that massive plastic cock up against Linda's cervix. She then asked her if she really wanted to be fucked. Linda smiled and nodded, eyes closed absorbing the pleasure of being double teamed. Then Fiona disclosed her final trick. She reached over on the bed and grabbed first one then another remote control, hitting buttons on each.

Now the dildos showed their value, they were actually enormously powerful multi-motor vibrators. Linda let out a very loud scream as the long plastic cock now moved rotated inside her, as Fiona continued to thrust in and out to fuck her. And now with the long thick cock vibrating and rotating inside her tight wet pussy ramping up her pleasure, the bumps against both her and Fiona's clits began to also rapidly throb. Linda moaned and screamed again as she simultaneously had two vibrators deep in her pussy and ass, but a second motor vibrating against her clit and the sensitive skin of her asshole every time Fiona and Sharon reached her depths.

Both Fiona and Linda were in near ecstasy from the power of that massive plastic dong in her pussy. But for Linda, the feeling of Sharon's smaller vibrator throbbing inside her tight ass was an insane added stimulation. Sharon, now nothing like the quiet reserved girl she had been only four days ago, happily pounded her ass, relentlessly driving the young, pierced girl beyond any measure of control.

Screaming and cursing loudly in pleasure, Linda came in a series of orgasms, trapped between her two lovers. Fiona and Sharon did not pause for even a second to give Linda a break as she came. The continued fucking Linda relentlessly as they drove their young lover to peak after peak. Linda came at least three times and nearly passed out from sensory overload, her entire body twitching in almost a post-orgasm seizure. T

hat massive series of orgasms was the highlight of the night, but the fun continued for another hour or so. IT was not more playing with toys, but a daisy chain oral session. Fiona had Linda between her legs as Sharon ate out their guest and Fiona showed Shaon that her oral skills were what you'd expect from a nearly hundred-year-old vampire. The three women enjoyed some amazing final hot, raw and raunchy sex as they each came hard to finish off their Sunday night fun.

Near two AM, before she had to leave to go back to her apartment in Queens, Linda looked over at her two lovers, knowing she had to leave, but begging them both to be allowed to come back and be with them again,

"Lovers, please, I'm begging you, please please please let me come back to fuck you and serve you. I would do anything to repeat this night!"

Fiona, smiled over at Sharon, as she replied for both of them,

"Oh, my little slut, you better be back here on Friday night after work, no going home, and during the week, don't you dare cum...I will control when you get to feel good!"

Linda gave her a big hug, as her Uber arrived, kissing her, and agreeing to everything.

Then Fiona really hooked her,

"My little lover, IF you are slutty enough when you show up next weekend, we'll show you our playroom in the basement. That is if you are willing to enjoy the roughest sex you've ever dreamed of."

Linda grinned over at her lovers, responding as Fiona knew she would,

"Mistresses, you can count on that."

After Linda got dressed and left to grab some sleep before work in the morning, Fiona explained to Sharon that next weekend they would together make Linda their thrall. Sharon was puzzled having never heard that term before tonight. Fiona explained that she would show her everything, but it would result in Linda being tied to them for life, their willing sexual and intimate companion, though not converted as Sharon had been to a full vampire.

A shorter section, as I am finishing editing the final part of Sharon's transformation, where Sharon embarks on her new life in her first week as Fiona's vampire protégé.

12