Sharon's Little Plan Ch. 01

Story Info
Sharon has come up with a way to deal with her Son's urges.
3.6k words
4.46
12.9k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
esthreals
esthreals
36 Followers

Jason's eyes were glued to the sexiest view he had seen in a hot minute. When he walked out into the backyard, he was met by the sight of a beautiful, tall woman with long, dirty blond hair. She was standing at the pool's edge as she swept her hair behind her back, while a warm breeze blew through it. She was wearing a bright red swimsuit that was backless and high-cut, which left his mouth wide open. Even from the back, Jason got a good hint of the ample bosom squished in the tight garment. Still, something else captivated his attention. Her long legs ended in thick, juicy thighs, where her sexy swimsuit accentuated an ass to die for. Her broad hips and slim waist were the cherry on top, creating the perfect hourglass figure.

Jason couldn't help himself anymore when she bent over to put her hair up. This put her irresistible ass proudly in the air, as the bottoms of her swimsuit dug even deeper between those huge, soft cheeks. His hands didn't want to listen anymore, as Jason stepped forward and grabbed two handfuls of the greatest ass he had ever felt. For a brief moment, Jason relished in the perfect mix of firmness and softness. This was cut short though, as the stunning women squeaked in surprise at his touch. Standing at the edge of a pool, she lost her balance and started falling forward, flailing her arms around in vain. She splashed face-first into the water, making a sound that made Jason grimace.

The blond beauty gasped for air when she resurfaced. "Oh my god, wha- Jason! Of course, it's you!"

"Good morning Mom!" Jason tried to play it off.

"None of that. My hair was just dry!" his mother fumed.

Plan A had failed, time to move on to plan B. "Well, gotta go mom. A friend's waiting for-"

"No mister, no you don't. You stay right there", his Mom demanded in an icy tone. A tone that nailed him to the ground. As both of his plans had failed, Jason's only choice now was to stay and try to survive the upcoming tirade.

Jason looked on as his mom pulled herself out of the pool. This put an amazing amount of cleavage in full display, as water dripped down her breasts.

"If you're done staring, get me a towel", his mom sighed.

Caught once more, Jason swiftly did what he was told.

"This is already the third time in just a few days, Jason", his mother began, as she slowly started drying off her wet hair.

"What do you mean?" Jason tried to play dumb. "I was just helping you get in the water. Jumping in is easier, as you get used to the cold quicker, right? I didn't know you had already gotten out, though."

"Quit your dumb jokes, Jason. You know exactly what I'm getting at. You can't keep feeling me up every chance you get. I'm your mom, you know?"

"Well, step-mom," Jason murmured.

"What was that?" Her tone was downright menacing at that moment. But Jason kept his mouth shut tight this time until she sighed in defeat. "I know you've studied abroad, but you've become too bold this past year. I just don't know if I feel safe with you being like this, especially now that your dad will be away from home for months."

"Oh come on, Mom. You know I didn't try to make you feel unsafe or anything," Jason tried to assure her. "I won't touch you inappropriately anymore from now on, I promise."

"Oh really?" his mom replied skeptically. She put her forearms around her chest and pushed up her boobs, creating so much cleavage that it was almost scandalous. Naturally, Jason's eyes devoured the sight without hesitation. "Sure you will, Hon. But I need something I can actually rely on."

Jason had no words, as he knew he had been played. Not that he didn't deserve it, as he had been lying through his teeth. What was so wrong with feeling her up now and then? It was not like he was going to go any further than that.

"As your father and sister will be away this summer, it's just the two of us for now," his mom continued.

This made Jason realize he hadn't seen his step-sister in quite a while. He had been abroad for about a year, while she was finishing her last year of high school. She had long hair that was a brighter blond than her mother's, which perfectly fit her pretty face and slender figure. Jason wondered what she looked like right now. Had she maybe taken more to her mother's looks while he was gone? He certainly hoped so.

Jason had expected to see her again when he got home a few days ago, but he was told that his sister and father were off to a city on the other side of the country. Jason's dad needed to go there for work, and his sister tagged along with some of her friends, to also spend the summer in that area.

"I need you to start behaving like a normal son would. Not only for my peace of mind but also for your sister's safety. I absolutely do not want you to go harassing her too when she gets back home."

Jason wanted to interject, denying he would ever do anything to his sister. His mom's piercing glaze kept his mouth shut, though. They both knew he had no actual rebuttal.

"And because I can't trust you to just listen to me, I've come up with a different solution. I'll come get you in a bit, and I'll show you." This caught Jason's attention. He had no idea what his mom had in mind for him.

"But before that..." she said softly as she put her hand on his chest.

'Hold on, what's happening?' Went through Jason's mind. 'After all that?'

She looked down, and Jason followed her gaze. Only then, did he notice the tent pitching in his shorts. Jason looked back at his mom, giving her a sheepish grin. He couldn't help it after she teased him like that.

"I think..." she whispered, getting close up in his face.

"I think that you need to cool off for a bit," she smirked as she pushed him backward, right into the pool.

'That's about right', Jason thought to himself as he fell into the water. 'This makes way more sense.'

***

Sharon felt her heart beating in her chest. Before she headed upstairs, she stopped in the kitchen to get a glass of water. The first part of her plan was set in motion, only just a bit sooner than she had expected. That horny rascal really couldn't keep his hands from her for even a single day, couldn't he?

After downing the water in an instant, Sharon moved toward the hallway to get upstairs. Her heart only started beating faster as she approached her room, and then her nightstand. She seriously started to doubt if things would work out as she held the tiny box in her hands. It arrived just this morning.

'Can I really get him to wear this thing?' Sharon asked herself. 'And even if he does, will it even fit?! I bought the biggest one they had, but still... I had a feeling that it was huge, but...' her anxieties were put to a halt when she spotted a small tube of cream in the corner of her nightstand.

'No, I'm not using that. There's no need to,' Sharon tried to convince herself. 'But if... No, I shouldn't...' Her hands started wandering over her wet body, one ending up cupping her breast and the other caressing her mound. She stood there, eyes closed as she slowly touched herself. After a while, she made the decision. Both items were coming with her.

***

"Jason, come on, can't you even pretend to act properly in front of me for once?" his Mother complained. She had just gotten out of the house again and was holding a suspicious box in her hands. Meanwhile, Jason was still in the process of drying off. His wet clothes were thrown to the side, as he was drying himself off with a towel while only wearing his boxers.

"What?" he asked. "I didn't plan to take a swim with my clothes on, you know." Jason wasn't embarrassed to show some skin and had only kept on his boxers because he knew his Mom wouldn't let any more of his antics slide. Also, it wasn't like anyone else besides his Mom would see him here, as their neighbor's house was quite far away.

Sharon sighed. "Alright, fine. If that's how you want it, I don't care. Come here," she said as she gestured to the sunloungers next to the pool. They sat down on two neighboring chairs, facing each other. Jason looked on as his Mom was trying to find the right words to start their conversation. The nondescript box in her hands looked even more ominous from this close.

"Argh, whatever, let's get this over with. Please open this for me, will you?" his Mom asked him. Jason couldn't help but waver before he took the box from her, worried about his Mom's weird behavior. What the hell could be in there?

Well, he certainly couldn't have expected anything like the item he was holding in his hand right now. He stared at it, dumbfounded. "What the- Mom, what the hell is this dick-shaped thing in my hand right now?"

"Watch your language," she scolded him out of habit.

"Really?" Jason asked incredulously. "You're worried about my language right now?" he asked while holding the metal dick-shaped item in the air between them.

"Ahem," Sharon tried to collect herself. "That item there, it's called a chastity cage."

"A what now?" This started to make less and less sense.

"A chastity cage," his Mother repeated, this time with more confidence. "It's meant to keep your sexual urges under control."

Another dead silence fell between the two. Sharon finally broke the silence. "I want you to wear this from now on."

"No way," Jason said, as he started shaking his head. "There's literally no way. You expect me to put my dick in THIS? No fucking way." Jason wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors could hear him right now, but he didn't care at this moment. He got up from the chair and threw the cage far into the back of the yard, after which he started heading toward the house.

"I would return right this moment if I were you, young man." The pure venom in the tone of her voice was just enough to stop Jason in his tracks. "Or do you want me to call your dad?" Sharon threatened.

After a moment of deliberation, Jason responded. "Go ahead, call him. I'll tell him about this fucked up little plan of yours, and see what he thinks about it."

"Alright, I'll make sure to mention how many times you managed to sexually harass me in just a few days."

This made Jason turn back around again. "Sexual harassment? That was nothing, why are you so upset about it? I already said I would keep my distance, you know?"

"That was nothing?" His Mother spat back. Jason immediately regretted saying those words aloud. "I don't think that that was nothing, and I'm damn sure your father will agree with me."

"Alright, fine, maybe you're right," Jason hastily backpedaled. "But still, you can't tell me he would agree with this 'chastity cage' thing, right?"

Sharon finally had him where she wanted. "This method might be a bit... unorthodox," she started, while Jason let out a snort.

"You could say that, yeah," he added.

"And I know that. But Jason, I couldn't think of any other way, and believe me, I've tried. It's not like I wanted it to be this way."

Another silence. This time, Sharon waited, her heart almost beating out of her chest. 'Did I convince him?' she asked herself.

"Fuck me. Do you really want me to wear that thing?" Upon hearing that, Sharon could've sworn her heartbeat was audible on the other side of the backyard. Luckily, Jason didn't seem to notice her internal tension.

"Yes, I do," Sharon managed to confirm firmly, with only a little tremor in her voice.

"Like, right now?" Jason asked, defeated.

"Right now," Sharon confirmed again.

***

Jason walked back into the yard, searching for the chastity cage that was thrown away in anger. Sharon looked at the silly sight of her son trudging around in the garden in nothing but his underwear. She had put a hand on her chest, feeling the heartbeat slowly starting to relax. 'This isn't good for my health,' she thought.

After he had found the cage again, he dipped it into the pool to clean off the dirt. Then they were sitting in front of each other again, with the chastity cage in between them. "How... You know..." Jason tried, but Sharon finally took the lead.

"Let me get that from you, Hon." She took the device, which was still dripping in pool water. "Let's start with getting you out of those wet briefs, shall we?"

This startled Jason. "You don't mind?" he asked. Suddenly realizing something, he started looking around. "Do we need to do this out in the open like this?"

'Weird, you didn't seem to care about being seen just a moment ago,' Sharon thought but kept that to herself. "Don't worry, Hon. Old man Ben only uses his binoculars to spy on our backyard on Sundays." This joke about their neighbor didn't seem to put Jason at ease in the slightest, though. Maybe because it was, in fact, a Sunday.

***

"Alright, drop those boxers, young man," Sharon ordered. She was sitting on the edge of her bed and Jason was standing right in front of her. Sharon hadn't bothered changing, but she had put on some shorts to save the sheets from the pool water. They had decided to move inside, because Jason couldn't be at ease in the backyard anymore, for some reason.

Jason finally stepped out of his wet boxers, throwing them to the side. This was the first time Sharon had seen her son naked for quite a few years. She had to admit; he was hung well, really well even. As he was soft now, Sharon could only imagine his size when fully erect. She had to interrupt her musings before Jason would catch her gawking at his cock. Now that he was still soft, she needed to put his package in the cage quickly. Looking at his size, it would still be a tight squeeze even when flaccid.

"Hmm, we'll have to do something about those pubes soon. But for now, this will do," Sharon concluded. Jason was being uncharacteristically cooperative at the moment, making Sharon a bit worried. He silently let his mother do whatever she wanted, unlike the constant complaining she had expected.

'Alright, the next thing I'll have to do is...' Sharon tried to recall before her heart skipped a beat. Next up would be applying the lotion she had ordered. Sharon had seriously considered hiding it away in her nightstand again and getting some other lubricant to get Jason's monstrous cock in its cage. Even still, she had already made up her mind.

"Let me first put some lotion on you, Honey. We don't want your skin getting irritated in there, do we?" Sharon explained while she poured a healthy amount onto her fingertips.

Jason finally broke his silence since they had entered Sharon's bedroom. "Wait, Mom, are you seriously going to touch my dick?" he asked incredulously.

"Your penis, Hon," Sharon corrected him out of habit. "But yes, how else am I supposed to do it?" she asked rhetorically.

"I don't know, like, maybe you could just let me do it myself?" Jason answered sarcastically.

"Oh no, honey. That defeats the whole point of all this," Sharon said as she gently started spreading the lotion around the base of Jason's cock. She couldn't suppress a giggle when Jason slightly jumped at her touch. 'He acts all big after flying out abroad for a year, but he still can't handle an old lady touching his penis, huh?'

"What do you mean? I don't even know what the point of all this is any more", Jason sighed.

'He still hasn't gotten any less dense since last year either', Sharon mused. 'I guess I have to spell it out for him...'

"What I mean is..." Sharon started, leaving a pause as her fingertips started making their way down the shaft of his cock. "That I don't want your sexual urges to be in the way of our normal Mother-Son relationship." Halfway down his shaft, Sharon was already out of lotion and had to put some more on her fingers. 'Why did he have to be this big?!'

After continuing to rub her Son's cock on lotion, Sharon also carried on. "I know you will have to reacclimate to living at home after being away for a year, but that's no excuse for grabbing my ass at every chance you get." Briefly looking up, Sharon could see the surprised look in Jason's eyes at her choice of words.

"So that's why we need to keep your sexual stimulation to an absolute minimum," Sharon went on as her fingertips finally reached the tip of Jason's cock. It was already about to come alive again after getting hit by the ice-cold pool water, so Sharon had to hurry up. "That means no touching yourself in any way, shape, or form."

Sharon distanced herself again from Jason's crotch, satisfied with her work. His package was thoroughly taken care of, and Sharon hadn't forgotten his balls. They had some shaving to do soon, as his pubes were already a sticky mess. Sharon was a bit shocked though, when she saw what was left of the small tube of lotion next to her. Had she gotten overzealous when applying it? She looked back at Jason's crotch, and she saw that he was getting uncomfortable from her stare. 'What's done is done', she decided.

The next step was to fit a metal ring behind her Son's package, which would keep it all together. After trying one size out first, Sharon decided to take a smaller size. As she squeezed Jason's balls and gradually hardening cock through the ring, Jason was getting worried. "Please, Mom, take it easy. I really don't know if that one will even fit," he tried to object in vain.

"I know what I'm doing, Hon", Sharon said more confidently than she truly felt. "We have to get the right size, or the cage will just come off again." With some more prodding, Jason's balls finally went through the ring. Sharon could hear him breathe out a sigh of relief, his balls finally safe. "That's better", Sharon nodded contentedly. It was perfectly tight, without cutting off any blood flow.

"And now for the grand finale", Sharon announced theatrically as she grabbed the dick-shaped metal piece. Her audience didn't seem to appreciate her showmanship, though.

"Let's just get this over with, Mom", Jason urged her.

"Alright, sorry, I was just trying to break the tension a bit." Without any further delays, Sharon shoved Jason's cock through the metal cage. As she had expected, it only fit in about halfway, as he had gradually started getting harder while Sharon had been shoving and tugging on his package to get the ring in place.

Sharon took care of this last problem by strongly and continuously pressing the cage toward Jason's pelvis. The cage finally hit the metal ring after a tediously slow journey. Sharon immediately grabbed a pin to attach the cage to the ring and secured it all with a tiny brass padlock. She finally dared to let go of the metal cage when the lock clicked shut. She could finally rest her right arm, as she fluttered her aching hand.

Her hand was not the only thing aching, though. In the process of pressing Jason's cock into the cage, it had gotten more than enough stimulation to get rock hard. Or rather, it was trying its very best to get hard, but couldn't in the metal cage. She could already see it building in the cage, as the tip was protruding between the metal parts.

"That's it, Hon. Not so bad, right?" Sharon smiled as she got up from the bed, giving a playful tap to the metal cage.

"Not so bad? Look at it! This fucking hurts!" Jason cried, releasing all his bottled-up complaints in one go.

"Watch your language," Sharon said sternly. "And don't be a baby. You just have to calm down for a bit. Maybe it's a good idea to take another dip in the pool? I promise it will feel better afterward."

"Ugh, fine", Jason moaned. "If this is what you want, I'll wear this thing for today."

"Only today?" Sharon asked.

"What do you mean?" Jason asked, now seriously confused. "You wanted me to wear this thing for a day, right?"

"When did I ever say that?" Sharon responded in a deadpan manner. She looked him in his eyes as Jason started to connect the dots. "No Jason, you'll be wearing that cage until I feel safe in this house. Until you start acting like a normal son again." Sharon couldn't help but smirk, feeling a bit like a cat, finally trapping the mouse in a corner it wouldn't escape from anymore. Jason didn't see this, though, as his eyes were staring at her cleavage. Or, more accurately, at the tiny key hanging down a necklace between his mother's breasts.

esthreals
esthreals
36 Followers
12