All Comments on 'Sharon's Little Plan Ch. 01'

by esthreals

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
litlbulllitlbull3 months ago

This is a great story but ends rather bruptly I sure hope you finish the story! The plot can go so many directions from here

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good start - good luck

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pretty good start to this story line. But I would have to say if I were Jason, I would have to handle this problem in 1 of 4 ways. 1. Call dad right away, and back door his stepmother, by tell him that she has gotten Weirdly kinky, by locking up his cock. Because she only wanted his cock for herself. 2. Grab the key off her neck, and leave the house for a while, so he could remove the cage, and Throw it away. 3. Go to a hardware store, and get a bolt cutter, and removed the lock, and take the cage off. Greatly pissing off his stepmother. But the 4th. Idea was the one he liked the best, and did it. He went to a locksmith, and had him make him a couple spare keys to the lock, so he could remove the cage when ever he needed to masturbate, or fuck his girlfriends. Leaving his stepmother to think she had control of his cock, also to make him beg to be let out to masturbate, he played the game acting like he was Frustrated and horny to cum to see what she would do then. He was totally surprised when she would let him out to masturbate, but only in front of her, to Humiliate him. Then he called his dad to tell him what she was forcing him to do, to humiliate him, because she was Jealous of his huge cock..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well written, love the dialogue.

Roman2239Roman22393 months ago

Promising start. Getting a glimpse of each persons mind space is a nice touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous