Sharon's Return Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled it open and slid it down off my shoulders and then moved his hands to cup my breasts. His thumbs rubbed over my hardening nipples.

I unhooked his belt and undid the button on his pants. With one hand I pulled down the zipper and his pants slid to the floor. His boxers were bulging as his cock swelled to full hardness.

"Take off your shirt," I said to him as I slid the boxers down to free his erect cock. It sprang free as his boxers slid down. He pulled off his shirt and threw it onto a chair near the bed. Quickly he stepped out of his shoes and his trousers and briefs.

I smiled up at him and reached for his cock. I took the firm shaft in my hand and hefted it. "It's so big, heavy and hot," I said smiling up at him.

I moved one of my hands to his balls, cupping them in my palm. "Wow, your balls are so big," I said.

Michael did not speak but he pushed me back onto the bed so I was on my back with my knees draped over the edge. Slowly he lowered himself so he was kneeling between my legs. He moved his hands up my thighs until he got to my pussy. He stroked my labia with his thumbs.

I raised myself up on my elbows to watch. His thumbs caressed my labia for a few moments then slowly spread my tingling cunt lips, exposing my clit. He looked up at me and smiled. His one thumb glided over my clit for a moment as he moved his head to my cunt and began licking my pussy. He moved his hands to grasp my hips and slowly pulled me to him. I spread my legs to give him access to my cunt as his tongue probed my tingling cunt lips.

I felt a jolt of excitement as his tongue encircled my engorged clit. He swirled his tongue over my clit and then thrust his tongue into my moist vagina. He alternated concentrating on my clit and licking deeply into me for several minutes. I grasped his head and pulled it tightly against my pussy as he eagerly serviced my needy cunt.

I let him continue for a few minutes before pulling away. He was very good at stimulating my cunt with his lips and tongue, but I wanted to pull away before he made me cum.

I pulled him up on the bed and had him lay next to me facing me, I turned on my side to face him. For several minutes we kissed and caressed each other. His kisses were hot and passionate and as he moved to kiss my breasts and suck my nipples, I felt his hard cock brush against my leg and body.

We continued to kiss passionately and I felt Michael's hand move down my body from my large tits over my belly and finally to my pussy. His hand moved to a position between my legs and his fingers started caressing my vagina. He first used his hand to stroke me, then he slowly inserted two fingers into me. I moaned softly feeling his penetrations. I opened my legs wider to allow him access to my pussy.

His fingers probed deeply and the glided over my clit with each stroke.

We lay there on the bed, both of us nude and aroused. The heat of his body excited me more as we continued. I pressed my large tits against him and my nipples tingled with excitement.

His fingers were pleasureful, but I really wanted him deep inside me.

I pulled back from his passionate embrace and looked him in the eyes.

"Michael, I want your cock," I said.

I rolled away from him and onto my back. He pulled himself up onto his knees and moved to a position between my legs. I spread my legs wantonly showing him the cunt I wanted him to fill, lifting my ass slightly off the bed.

His cock was hard and pointed straight at my pussy. He moved forward on the bed and placed one hand on my thighs as I again lifted my ass up off the bed. His other hand clutched the shaft of his penis and slowly rubbed the engorged head of his cock along the lips of my vagina. We both moaned as his cock made contact with my pussy.

He ran the tip of his cock between the folds of my labia for a few moments. I could feel the head spreading my vagina each time Michael moved his cock up and down.

I looked up at Michael and we made eye contact. He instinctively knew what I wanted and slowly pressed his cock into me. He glided slowly into me stretching my cunt muscle with his large cock head. I contracted the muscles of my vagina around his shaft as he slowly filled me with his cock. He had his hands on either side of my body as he penetrated me and it seemed like several moments before I felt his balls press against my ass and felt his head push against my cervix.

This is what I had wanted since our get together in my car. I wanted to pleasure this man who made be climax so intensely. His cock filled me completely as I had imagined and I could tell by the look on his face that my cunt was everything he hoped it would be.

Slowly Michael began gliding in and out of my cunt. His movement caused my large breasts to sway up and down in rhythm with his fucking. He leaned his head down and kissed one of my nipples, but then quickly returned to holding himself up on his arms.

"Your tits are so beautiful," he said. "I love watching them move."

"Your cock feels wonderful," I said, looking him directly in the eyes.

"See," I said, "you've forgotten that my husband is downstairs, right?"

"Well, not exactly," he said, "but the tightness of your cunt takes my mind off of the obvious,"

"I've never fucked a married woman before," Michael said, "let alone fucking her in her home while her husband is downstairs."

"You certainly aren't letting it interfere with your performance," I groaned as his cock plunged deeply into my cunt, brushing the entrance to my cervix with each thrust.

"God, you cock is so thick," I whispered in his ear. "You are just thick enough to stretch me and long enough to fill my cunt completely." "It feels so good."

I looked up at Michael and said, "I want it hard now. Fuck me hard."

He needed no instructions to meet my desires. I rolled my hips back more to allow his cock to deeply penetrate my pussy as he began thrusting eagerly.

With each thrust, he filled me completely. I contracted the muscles of my vagina with each outward thrust. He moaned loudly as my cunt contracted around his meaty shaft.

He continued thrusting more and more vigorously. He grunted with each inward thrust of his cock.

I felt my orgasm starting to build and knew that Michael might also be approaching his orgasm.

I looked up at Michael and saw the pleasure on his face. I squeezed around his cock with every thrust of his thick, long cock.

Suddenly Michael moaned loudly, "Oh fuck yea, your cunt is so tight and hot," Then I felt his balls twitch against my vagina and felt him push himself deep into my pussy. Jet after jet of his warm semen flooded my cunt. He stopped pumping and held himself up on his arms, his cock as deep into me as any man had ever been before. His cock throbbed as his orgasm continued deep inside me.

"Yea baby, cum in me. Give it all to me, fill my pussy," I said as Michael continued to ejaculate deep within my womb.

Jet after jet filled me for what seemed like minutes. I felt each spasm of Michael's cock deep inside my vagina. After his orgasm subsided Michael lay on top of me nuzzling my neck, his cock still deep inside my pussy.

Moments later Michael rolled off of me and lay next to me on the bed. His cock was still semi-erect and covered with his semen and my natural lubrication.

Quickly I rolled around so that my head was nestled on his thighs. I reached out and pulled his cock to my mouth and began licking it clean. He moaned as my tongue slathered up and down his shaft savoring every drop of his cum. I moved slightly and engulfed the head of his rapidly deflating cock with my mouth and pumped his shaft to expel every drop of his semen into my mouth.

I let his cock slip from my mouth and looked up at him. "You're cum tastes so good," I said.

Once I had finished cleaning Michael's cock, I moved back to a position laying next to him and propped myself up on my arm. He smiled over at me and said, "That was so intense," he said. "If this is what it is like to fuck married women, I'm gonna look for more."

"Oh, so now you are tired of me," I asked.

"No, not at all, you were terrific and the whole experience was exciting, but I figure this was going to be a one-time thing," he said.

"So, you get laid and I get noting," I asked?

"You got laid too," he said with a smirk.

"Yea, but you got to cum and I didn't," I shot back.

"Who said we are finished," he said.

12