All Comments on 'Shattered Boundaries Ch. 05'

by Humilifuck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'Sandpapering my butt-hole with his bristly chin stubble.'

'Finding myself bound up and completely without control left me electrified with excitement and anticipation.' "I was forced to release any self doubt, any self restraint or any inhibition. Therefore inducing a complete sense of liberation.' This is a superbly written erotic aphrodisiac of submission.

freeasairfreeasairover 10 years ago
potent and relentless

This turms me on with recognised emotions. I like the momentum of the sub relasing himself to express his want to serve. Good writing that comes from the subconcious desire of a natural submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no boundaries here

I am looking for a NSA cock to suck and spoil. Help me spend my $. I am a discreet, businessman who owns my own company. I also will fly to you or fly you to me. I'm addicted to cock. Call or text me: 6465432922. I am 100% serious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucked in a Sling

I remember when Dungeon Master chained me spreadeagled naked in a sling with my arms and legs over my head. He had me slide my bare ass to the edge with my cheeks spread wide open. I moaned spreadeagled naked in bondage as Master slid his greased finger in and out of my asshole, twisting it around and stretching my asshole wide open. Then he finger fucked me with 2 fingers in and out my asshole as I moaned writhing and undulating naked in bondage. He pulled his fingers out of my gaping asshole and I waited for what seemed like minutes and then I felt it. His swollen cock head pushing into my asshole. I moaned as I felt all 7" of Master's naked cock sliding all the way up into my asshole. He slowly fucked me, picking up the tempo ramming his hard cock into my asshole with the sound of bare flesh slapping together and then he moaned and I knew he was cumming in me. He pulled his throbbing dick out of my cummy wet asshole wiping it off on my ass cheeks. He walked away leaving me spreadeagled naked in bondage with his cum dripping out of my asshole onto the floor. Minutes later, Master came back and fucked me all over again, cumming in my asshole again. He unchained me from the sling and made me prostrate myself on the floor forcing me to lick up his cum that dripped from my ass while he slid his 2 fingers in and out of my asshole feeling how wet I was. Master then yanked me up on my knees by my hair and chained my wrists behind me, forcing me to suck his cock hard again. Master forced his cock down my throat whenever he felt like it until he ejaculated his sperm in my slave mouth. I moaned swallowing his cum once again. Master unchained me, threw my clothes at me and told me to get dressed. After dressing, Master called me a cocksucking slut ass, told me to get out and that he would call me to come over and suck his dick and maybe other Master's dicks this weekend.

TeenTopTeenTopover 4 years ago
Fucked from both ends

What an overpowering experience! Being fucked by two relentless tools at the same time, a huge butt-plug in the arse and a massive cock in the throat. I long for that level of stimulation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sissified and used

I once wearing pink nightie my cock and balls ringed and tormented was taken in my lipsticked mouth and up.my tight ass both at once.Both men half my age made me grovel at their feet and put me in a large suspended bird cage nude and disgraced.Later I was leashed and paraded before other younger men each whipping me as a crawled by them.a pet shamed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous