All Comments on 'Shattered Hero'

by dkalish

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sparktjsparktjalmost 9 years ago

Loved it, thank you. Well written, good storyline and just the right balance between romance and raunch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This happened too fast.

I'm betting she'll be after some strange in the not too distant future. So sad for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It could work

not much of my/our story is as steamy as what you wrote, but certain important points are just the same. 38 years later my wife is still my best friend. We have done a second honeymoon that was close. I believe in true love and it's nice to read a story about it once in a while.I think my wife will wake up with a tongue in her pussy tomorrow morning, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well

She had sex unprotected. With 5 people in just a few days. In an area rife with stds. Including bisexual and group sex. She even had sex right before a date with him.

Is this girl mature and stable enough for a relationship? Will she cheat?

dkalishdkalishalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Response

Thank you for reading my story. Although true, I will admit to some poetic license here and there in my stories. You are certainly correct about the dangers of STDs. Having my male partners wear condoms is one detail I did not feel necessary to include in the story, but not something I would forget in real life. For those of you who think I'm flighty and going to leave my shattered hero, let me just state for the record that the story was written but not "lived" last week. I've been in Chicago for about 14 months now, am still very much in love, and expect to remain entirely monogamous for the rest of my life. I know our relationship went from zero to sixty in under six seconds, but it is still going strong. Thanks again for your reactions and support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmmmm

To anon....Yes it can happen just like that. I'm happy for her and also for him. She got the comparison of sex and then the REAL thing. The real thing is oh somuch better. Will she cheat? doubt it. Hell, will he cheat....doubt it.. but I think they'll both try like everything to make it go and work and last forever.. What more can you do than give your all. Love the story. Wish them luck and love Bless you. GP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I just about shed a tear..

Beautiful story. Hot too. Thank you!

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Good story, you were hot as a firecracker with all that pent up energy

Paul and Sam were certainly the beneficiary of that, but just wonder what Brian would think of your promiscuousness? I mean you gave it away to two strange men pretty easily. It's both hot and a little disconcerting at the same time. Speaks to the strong libido within and what unleashing it may lead to. Are you still together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmmm

She loved him but was acting like a slut. A bisexual slut.

That bodes well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Strange

If this story was any indicator, half the guys I served with in Vietnam should be married to supermodels. But somehow I don’t think that’s happened. Oh well, good story, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good romance story

Hopefully, this won't be the last submission by this author after a break of too many years. This romance story is well-conceived, but the various scenes in it are paced rather too quickly, especially the love scenes, which are marred by brevity.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice story.

The sexual escapades were fine, she was single, she was on holiday, she owed nothing to anybody.

Any single guy on holiday would bed as many women who agreed. This is no different.

It's only the promises and commitments that change things... and for all intents and purposes, as far as the story goes, these would be honoured.

There's no slut here, despite other comments. Just a story of two people finding each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous