Shattered Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fell asleep with Steven spooned behind her and his fat cock stuck inside her. Stephi was awake for some time feeling it pulse and throb in her bowels while trying to figure out a way to extricate herself from him. He had his arm around her so she couldn't manage it and wound up falling asleep while thinking about it. When she woke up the next morning her asshole was sore and cramping around his thick meat. Steven didn't care if she was sore, he just pumped another load into her then had her clean up.

When she came out of the bathroom Steven was gone and the bodyguard was waiting for her. "Boss says to take you back to the container," the man told her.

"Wait...what!" she exclaimed. "Why?!!" she started crying.

"Don't do that," the man sighed. "He said you get the mattress not the table," the brute said taking her firmly by the arm. Stephi didn't struggle as he led her through the ship back to her container. It was later in the day this time and there was a lot more men up and working. They called out to her as she passed telling her how much they missed her and what they were going to do to her later.

When they got back to the container she was chained around the neck to the one of the container walls. The chain was short so she couldn't move far but at least she could stand and walk. The man brought the bucket closer to her so she could use it and the blanket so she could stay warm. The man's hands took liberties with her body as he chained her and moved stuff around. Stephi knew what he wanted so when he was finished she knelt on the mattress in front of him and asked, "Would you like a blowjob?"

The man smiled and responded with, "Hell yeah!"

He quickly dropped his pants and was shoving his cock in her face. Stephi had sucked it many times before but never with freedom of movement. It was easier to control how far his cock went down her throat. The bodyguard was one of the guys that liked to see how far he could shove his cock down her throat. He almost made her throw up a few times when she was secured to the table. It frustrated the man as he tried to thrust his cock in deep and Stephi always managed to move her head back to avoid gagging too much.

Finally he pulled his hips back and looking at her with a sour look on his face he lifted her up and flipped her onto her back. Stephi squealed in shock and a little excitement as she found herself pinned under this guy. He was fully clothed except his pants and underwear were around his ankles and it was a little strange having his clothes rub against her bare chest as he worked his cock in and out. She thought he would have trouble, that she would be dry, but his cock slipped right in. She hadn't realized how wet she'd gotten from sucking him.

He put one hand between their chests and toyed with one of her nipples. "This is more like it," he groaned. "Now I can give you a proper fuck." He rammed his cock in hard with several quick thrusts and then slowed and worked the entire length in and out hard. "Most of the sluts the boss brings on board...I couldn't care less about but you...you're different. You're not like them...and the boss says you're gonna be with us awhile...you have more to learn on account you were a housewife and not some stripper or escort."

Not knowing at the time what Steven had planned for her Stephi was a little confused by the man's last statement but mostly paid attention to the fact that Steven planned on keeping her awhile before he let her go. As the unpleasant thought of staying on this ship and submitting to all these men drifted through her mind, the man on top of her crushed his lips against hers. Her mouth was wet with saliva from sucking his cock allowing his tongue to easily invade just as his cock invaded her pussy. Kissing like this seemed to her more intimate than anything she'd done so far and more of a violation than any of the fucking she'd received.

The man's breath tasted of stale coffee and bad cigarettes. He breathed heavily into her mouth as his tongue circled hers and he continued thrusting hard with his hips. She wanted to turn her head away but knew it would make him angry and decided to let him have his way. She wondered why it bothered her so much after everything that had already happened but couldn't come up with a reason other than that he was virtually a stranger and none of the others had dared kiss her. She supposed it might happen more often now that she was no longer strapped to the table.

His mouth stayed glued to hers for several minutes as he fucked his cock in and out. He finally removed it and groaned, "Yessssss," in her ear as he jammed his hips one last time against hers and held himself there emptying his seed into her. His cock throbbed inside her as jet after jet of his thick fluid rocketed out the tip and filled her belly.

He rested on top of her for a few moments while she rubbed and patted his back. After a while he pulled himself up on his knees letting his deflating prick slip out of her. As he stood and pulled on his pants he looked down at her with a smug satisfied smile. "You liked that, didn't you?" he asked.

"Yes," Stephi replied meekly. It wasn't a lie, she had liked everything but the kissing as well as wanting to be 'nice' to him.

He grunted and chuckled in response and then left. All throughout the day men came and went. She didn't bother trying to keep track. It seems they had all missed her while she was with Steven and couldn't wait to have her. By the time night fell she was sore and covered in cum but the regular line still showed up outside her door.

For several days it was the same. She thought the mattress would be easier, and physically it was, but emotionally it was worse. The men treated her differently now that they could hold a conversation with her more easily. The ones that could speak English actually talked to her and treated her like a human instead of a piece of fuckmeat...at least they did when they first entered the container. But then they'd end up ramming their cocks down one of her holes without any regard for her at all. The dichotomy of their treatment of her was jarring and took an emotional toll that was worse than the physical one. When she was on the table she could distance herself from what was happening almost as if it was being done to someone else.

Several days later Steven visited her again and again she was taken from the squalor of the container to the lap of luxury of his cabin. She was so grateful to have one on one time with someone that she treated him differently and welcomed his attention like she would a favored lover's. Despite the fact that he only fucked her in the ass and that he did it often throughout the day and night she preferred being with him over spending time in the container. When it was time for her to go back to her dirty mattress she begged on her hands and knees to stay with him.

"I'm sorry, Stephi," Steven apologized. He was in the midst of dressing after just having reamed her asshole one last time that morning. "Maybe next time you can stay a bit longer. I am glad that you enjoy our time together however."

Stephi was actually saddened and hung her head after nodding in understanding. He lifted her head gently with a finger so he could look her in the eye. "Don't be sad," he told her. "You are performing a very important function on this ship. Moral among the men is very important and you are helping with that. If I took you from them now I might have a mutiny on my hands. Please do this for me."

At this point, Stephi had nearly forgotten her life with me and our son and felt so grateful to Steven that she was happy to do whatever he asked even though she had no choice in the matter. After cleaning up, she went back to the mattress without further complaint and took on all comers again, sucking their cocks and doing whatever else she could to please them.

This pattern repeated several times until eventually Stephi no longer had to be chained in the container. She had lost all sense of self worth and lived only to please Steven and any cock that was put in front of her.

Stephi has no idea how long she stayed on board the ship but the State Department estimated it was between six and nine months. Then one day she was brought clothes for the first time and taken off the ship to a large mansion. She had no idea what country she was in but it wasn't anywhere in North America. There were other young women at the mansion and one by one they were led to a room with a stage and bright lights and made to stand still on the stage for a period of time.

After her time on the stage she was bundled off to a limo by men she didn't recognize and who didn't respond when she did her usual offer of a blowjob. She didn't know it but she had just been sold to a rich sheik. She travelled for several days by car, boat, and train, until she arrived at a large guarded compound with a luxurious mansion at its center.

No one there spoke English, or at least bothered to speak it to her, but she was led into the mansion and handed over to a group of other women of varying ages. The women were the first to speak to her and quite a few of them spoke accented English. They explained to her that they were all property of the sheik and he and his two sons ran the compound. The sheik, his sons, and other trusted men made free use of all the women. She was not to deny any man allowed in the women's part of the mansion.

Stephi took the information in stride. In fact, at that point, she no longer had any sense of self and when the women asked her what her name was she couldn't remember. She knew she had a past and a life before that but it didn't matter and she couldn't recall it. One woman called her Ablah and the name stuck with the other women.

The first night she was there the old sultan summoned her to his bed. Stephi doesn't remember any specifics of the encounter but she's certain she left him well satisfied. After that his two sons would often send for her and some of the others at any time during the day. As the only American she was something of a novelty to the men and was used often. The father would occasionally send for her as well but he rarely indulged in sex at his age.

She was also offered to visitors and business associates of the sheik and his sons as well as some of the other men who worked for them. Both sons had inner circles of advisors and friends who were given near free reign of the women and some of them liked to use and try to humiliate her because she was American. In the end that's probably what led to her being located.

While the other women called her Ablah, the men in the compound always referred to her as 're American'. Some of the business associates she entertained were westerners and rumors started circulating about an American woman in the sheik's harem. Word eventually got back to the State department who then managed to get a description of her and informed me when they were near certain it was Stephi.

I had almost given up hope of finding her although I had still continued pushing the state department to look for her. When the call came I was so overjoyed and wanted to rush out to retrieve her. Unfortunately there were complications. Stephi, since she no longer remembered who she was, wasn't asking for release and the U.S. had no official diplomatic ties where she was being held. We had no concrete proof that it was actually Stephi.

Eventually the sultan agreed to allow me and a representative from the State department come and verify her identity. She had been at the compound for about a year at that point. I flew out right away eager to be reunited with my wife. The man from state, George, met me with a driver at the airport. He explained that we would be allowed to see Stephi but that it would take more negotiating to have her released. George was about ten years older than me and seemed very confident as well as affable. His confidence was infectious and he soon had me believing that Stephi would be returning home in no time.

I had to wait a day before I got to see my wife. George and I were driven to the compound in a state car. The driver wasn't allowed in and George and I were escorted into the mansion by heavily armed men. We were shown to a receiving room and told to wait under guard. George still looked confident but I was feeling nervous and apprehensive. Sweat lined the palms of my hands and my heart was beating erratically.

They made us wait for an hour. I watched the clock nervously and every time I heard footsteps outside the room I stiffened in anticipation. George was relaxed and kept telling me to be patient. Finally the door opened and a stern looking man entered trying to smile assuredly but on his face it just seemed sinister. I hardly noticed him, however, because following close behind him walked my beautiful wife Stephi. My chest thumped wildly and I started to stand but George grabbed my arm in warning. Behind Stephi strode two more men and they were armed and menacing.

My wife smiled large when she saw us in what I thought was recognition but when the first man stopped she kept walking toward me and George until she was about a foot away and then asked, "Would you like a blowjob?" to both of us. I sat there stunned for several seconds searching her eyes and saw no sign that she knew who I was.

George looked at me and groaned and then turned to Stephi with a concerned look. "Not at the moment, thank you," he responded for both of us. She looked disappointed but nodded and then stepped back to the other man. For the first time I actually took a look at Stephi and realized how scantily dressed and made up she was. Her clothes, while they covered anything that would be considered indecent, were almost see through and hardly left anything to the imagination. So much makeup was caked heavily on her face that it reminded me of a pornstar's.

She put a hand lightly on the man's chest and he put one familiarly on her bottom. He nodded at the other two men and they led Stephi away. I stood and ignored George's hand trying to pull me down again. "Stephi!" I cried out as she was led out. "Stephi! Please!" She paused for a second without turning before continuing on. I kept crying "Stephi! Stephi! Stephi!" after her. The man sighed in annoyance and George grabbed me again to try to calm me down.

George and the man we're shouting at each other in Arabic and a few seconds later more armed men entered the room and dragged me out. George followed still trying to calm me down. "This isn't helping," he told me. "That man has the authority to release your wife and you've just made him very upset."

I was breathing hard but listening. I stopped struggling and the men released me. "Now I'm going to go back in that room and try to repair the damage you've done. If you can't compose yourself I'll have these men take you back to the car."

The car was outside the compound and I wanted to see Stephi again so I nodded to George. George went back into the room while I was forced to wait outside. A chair was brought for me along with some food and drink which I didn't touch. I waited for several hours trying to stay calm but all the while growing more and more anxious. I tried to listen through the wall but couldn't make sense of what I was hearing other than voices occasionally speaking in Arabic.

Eventually one of the men guarding me must have received a message in his earpiece as he spoke into his wrist then motioned to me to get up. I was led back through the door into the room. Stephi had been brought back in but this time she was naked. A guard was helping her to her feet and the man George was supposedly negotiating with was smiling wickedly. George himself turned and looked at me with a guilty expression as he zipped up his pants. Stephi was led quickly back out of the room and the negotiator followed her out.

George didn't acknowledge what I was certain had occurred until we were back in the car and on our way to the hotel we'd be staying out. "I'm sorry you had to see that," George said. Not an apology for what happened just that I had witnessed the end. "She was forced upon me," he continued quickly trying to excuse his behavior. "They wanted to give me a demonstration of just how far from your wife she has become. I know this is difficult for you and I have to ask a more difficult question," he said pausing. "Are you sure you want her back? I can assure you she is no longer the wife you once knew. She doesn't even know her own name."

"What exactly happened?!" I asked forcefully shaking my head and trying to keep my growing anger and disappointment under control.

George sighed. "We were negotiating but it wasn't going well," he began. "He kept insisting that Stephi wouldn't want to leave and if we forced her she wouldn't be the same woman you knew. Finally they brought her back in so I could speak to her directly. He made her tell me about her life and what she liked to do...it was pretty graphic. Then he ordered her to strip," he continued taking a deep breath. "She did it without any hesitation and with a huge smile on her face."

He paused and looked down at his feet in shame. When he looked back up I could see the anguish in his eyes. "He ordered her to suck me. I tried to stop her but he said if I didn't let her she'd be taken away and you'd never see her again." George nervously rubbed his hands together as he continued to speak. "If she had shown any reluctance I wouldn't have let her but...there was none. She looked eager to do it."

He tools several deep breaths and looked at me with pity. "After she did that for a while he told her to stop and show me where she likes men to...to put themselves in her. She stood up and without any shame bent over right in front of me and spread her...her cheeks apart and pointed at her...at the hole between them and said she liked it right there." He was choosing his words carefully, trying to make it hurt me less but my heart was already in my throat. "Then he asked her if she wanted me to do her there and she...she very eagerly said yes."

He rubbed his hands again and looked down. "I told him I couldn't and he motioned for her to be taken away. I stopped them and...I'm so sorry but I did it. I...I put myself in her there. I assure you it didn't hurt her...in fact, she liked it...a lot." Despite his remorse I could tell he was reliving the memory and a part of him enjoyed that memory. "After a time he told me to stop and ordered Stephi to finish me with her mouth. She did it straight away without cleaning me first...then you came in right after...after I finished."

George had his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me. "That's why I asked what I asked. She doesn't remember anything from before. She isn't your wife any more."

"She's still in there somewhere," I assured him. "I have to believe that."

George nodded solemnly. "Then I'll continue to try and secure her release. They timed your entry into the room to show you what she's become. There may be more demonstrations in future negotiations if you continue to attend."

"Do you expect me to go home? Or wait at the hotel while she sits in there?" I asked angrily.

"No, of course not," George assured me. "Just warning you to be prepared."

I slumped back into the seat feeling both eager that Stephi was so close and also defeated that she was still so far from being returned and the changes she had gone through. I didn't sleep well that night and was tired the next morning when George and I were getting back in the car to head back out to the compound for another round of negotiations. "No matter what happens today, don't react," he warned me. "They're going to try to humiliate you," he explained. "They will release your wife," he assured me, "it's in their best interest but they're going to make you suffer for the inconvenience first. You have to act like nothing bothers you. If you have another outburst like yesterday they will drag this out longer."