Shattered Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started seeing a new therapist a day later following another complete medical exam. The new therapist explained more about Stephi's conditioning and how difficult it would be to overcome her compulsions for sex. "Your wife's urges are going to be difficult to overcome. Sex feels good and orgasms release chemicals in the brain which act similar to some drugs," he explained to me. "Do you have orgasms when you make love to your husband?" he asked turning to her.

"Sometimes..." Stephi said generously but the therapist kept staring at her and she amended, "...almost never."

He nodded and wrote something in his notebook. "But you have them with other men?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered nodding vigorously. "But it has nothing to do with how good sex with him is," she said quickly. "It has more to do with how illicit and exciting it feels when I'm with someone else...knowing that they only care about dumping their load in me...it's completely unemotional...we're just both using each other..." she tried to explain.

The therapist was paying rapt attention and writing while nodding. "I understand...I understand," he said. "You've been conditioned to enjoy sex when you're being used and abused," he stated, "and because you're husband loves you sex with him is different than with other men."

"Yes...yes exactly!" Stephi agreed.

"Well, we just have to condition you to enjoy loving and caring sex," he proclaimed.

"How do we do that?" I asked.

"Slowly," the therapist answered. "We need to satisfy some of Stephi's urges or we'll end up with a repeat of the hotel incident. What I'm going to suggest is unconventional but you'll have to trust me that it will work over time."

"What is it?" I asked eager for a solution.

"Stephi will need to have sex with other men, but it will have to be with men who love and care for her well being," he explained still writing his notes. I was about to object but he continued, "That way her urge to have sex with different men will be satisfied but she'll become conditioned to enjoy the kind of sex you can give her. Then we'll slowly wean her off the other men until only you at left."

"If you think that's best," Stephi said smiling.

"I do," he answered nodding. "I also think it will be a good idea to have an occasional 'cheat' day," he said, "supervised of course, where you get all the sex you want. Maybe once a month to start then spread out over time until they're no longer necessary."

"But doctor!" I started to protest. He held up his hand to silence me.

"You have to understand what's been done to your wife's brain. That monster nearly destroyed it and we need to bring it back."

"But why all this?!! What you're talking about seems like it will take much longer than it took to make her this way!!" I complained.

"What would you suggest?" he asked rhetorically. "Tying your wife up like he did? Making her suffer more abuse? Her mind would shatter into a million pieces and you'd never get her back," he chastised. I had to admit he was right about that. "Now I suggest you find someone who can look after her while you're at work, and a couple of men you can trust; friends, family members, maybe a high priced escort...and I can help out too during some of our sessions."

My mind was so occupied with the thought of Stephi still having sex with other men that I missed the last part of his statement until after he excused me and said he wanted to have some one on one time with her. His true intention didn't dawn on me until I heard Stephi giggle followed by a rhythmic thumping noise. Thankfully we were his last patients of the day so no one else was in the waiting room because the walls were obviously not sound proof and the two of them got quite loud.

It was obvious from the noises they made when he came and I sat there for several minutes expecting them to come out. But a few minutes later they started up again except this time they seemed to be moving a bit slower and I suspected he was fucking her in the ass. At any rate he eventually came again and the two of them did finally come out. His arm was around her shoulder and both had that just fucked look. He handed me one of his cards, told me to call and schedule another appointment for next week, and to let his receptionist know to make it for his home office hours so we'd be more comfortable.

We've been seeing him every Saturday and Wednesday evening at his home since. Usually we start out together and then halfway through I'm asked to leave the room so they can have their one on one time. Sometimes, usually on Saturdays, he doesn't even bother meeting with both of us and just sees her. It's not lost on me that I'm paying this guy to fuck my wife but the sessions actually seem to be working.

When we first started, including me, my father, and her therapist, Stephi was being serviced by at least seven guys each week and having monthly cheat days where she'd have no holes barred sex with as many men as she could find for a twenty four hour period. Now, a year later, it's usually just the three of us weekly and her cheat days happen less frequently. Which is the main reason I was so upset at finding Stephi with my brother. It felt like going backward when I was trying so hard to push us forward.

I went back to playing with my son and mom on the living room floor. The sounds of my wife and brother fucking upstairs occasionally drifted down. I did my best to ignore it but the pitying looks from my mom and dad didn't help. My mom eventually excused herself to the kitchen to make dinner for everyone since it didn't appear that Johnathan and Stephi would be done anytime soon. My brother finally came down just as mom was setting dinner on the table. Stephi came down a short time later after a quick bath.

"So, what about the frat party?" my brother rudely asked around a mouthful of food. Stephi looked up from her plate with an expectant smile on her face.

"I don't know..." I started.

"Oh, come on honey," Stephi protested. "It will be fun. Besides, it's been forever since I've had a cheat day," she cooed.

I really didn't have an objection other than it had been suggested by my brother and he would be there so I reluctantly agreed. It looks like Stephi is going to get a pussy, ass, and mouthful of college dick. My brother seemed overly pleased and after some badgering from me and our dad admitted that he had promised he'd get a hooker for the party and now he could pocket the money he had collected from his frat brothers. Our dad tried to argue that the money should go to Stephi but I said we didn't want it.

Stephi was so excited about going to the party that she managed to drag Dad upstairs for a quick suck and fuck while the rest of us cleaned up after dinner. Dad came down alone and the three of them left soon after. I put our son to bed and then joined my wife in our bedroom. She was in bed reading when I slipped in beside her. I could feel the vibrations of a vibrator as I snuggled my naked body up against hers. "Are you sore?" I asked as my erection nosed around her backside.

"Of course not," she replied putting her book down and snuggling back into me with a smile on her face. "It would take a lot more than that to make me sore," she said rolling over onto her back and pulling me on top of her with spread thighs. "But I didn't clean up after your dad so I hope you don't mind a bit of a mess. Sometimes I like having a guys cum just sitting in me. Especially when it's not yours. It just seems...naughtier."

I didn't mind, not really, and I hardly noticed as I slid into her. She was a little hotter and wetter inside but I so often was the second or third man to have her at the end of the day that it felt normal now. "I like when your brother comes over," she sighed as I moved slowly in and out. "He knows just how to treat me. It's kind of like having a mini cheat day."

"I don't," I replied seriously. She looked at me and pouted as she stroked the side of my face.

"You know I only love you don't you," she said. "Everyone else is just filling a need but with you...with you it's different."

"You don't talk with them," I observed.

"Not like this," she agreed. "This is just for you...it's more intimate. And despite what you say, I know you like it when we talk about the others. I could feel you swell inside me when I mentioned your brother. See, there you go again..." she sighed as I rammed into her a little harder. She was right of course. It was such sweet torment when she described what it was like with other guys. She would often relate some of her encounters on Steven's ship or from her time at the sheik's palace while we made love.

It had been a long day and I'd had to wait and listen to her with my brother an dad so I didn't last long. When I rolled off she snuggled into my arms again. "I do love you and I do look forward to being the wife and mother you want and deserve," she whispered. "But for now..."

"I know," I assured her. "I know you're trying and all the terrible things you went through."

"Are you going to come to the frat party with me? " she asked. "You don't have to go. Johnathan will be there to look after me."

As difficult as it would be for me to sit at a party knowing my wife was in another room taking on any guy that wanted her I had long ago promised myself I would always be there for her on her cheat days. "Of course I'll go," I said hugging her close.

"You know, Johnathan said there'd be guys from the football and basketball teams there..." she continued excitedly as I rubbed her shoulder and back. Yes, it would be difficult, but at least I had her back and I wasn't going to lose her again.