Shauna the Succubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally, I would be sort of wary about drinking something that some random guy made me, but I thought I was pretty safe with an actual bartender. Besides, I was a demon, so I had a feeling that there wasn't much to worry about anyway. I grabbed the drink and immediately tasted it. My eyes widened in surprise as I moved the cup away from me and looked at the doctor impressed. Holy shit, this tasted amazing! This was my first time tasting alcohol and I always heard how bad it tasted, but this was simply incredible.

"A good doctor always knows what his patient needs," he said and gave me a wry wink.

I giggled like a schoolgirl and I felt immediately embarrassed after. He didn't seem to care though. I don't know why, but I felt so strangely comfortable around him. While I took a few additional sips of my drink, I saw some other people come up to the bar and greet him as 'Billy' and asked him to make them some drinks.

After they walked away, I turned to him and said, "So Billy, do you normally bartend parties here?"

"Yeah, I guess I do. I don't think I've seen you at one of these parties before though."

"Yep, first time. This is all pretty new to me. It hasn't been...quite what I expected."

"Oh, believe me, I definitely understand. With a crowd like this, it's hard being new. It's hard to stand out when everyone is so..."

"Pretty?"

"Hot," he said matter of factly and I watched how his eyes devoured me.

As I saw his eyes roam across my body, I felt my heart begin to speed up. He was attractive and so damn charming that I couldn't help being turned on. However, I didn't come here to seduce the bartender. I was here to fuck another Avenger. I didn't want to fill up on bread when the main course was still coming.

"Well Billy, this drink was amazing, and I think my doctor healed me perfectly. So I'm going to head back out there. Maybe I'll see you again?"

"I hope so, I'll be here."

I instinctively smiled at him and for a moment I got lost in his eyes again. I felt like I had to force myself to stand up and push myself away from him. It was like his aura was a powerful vortex that was hard to get away from. Well, at least I had a backup mark if I somehow couldn't seduce any of the Avengers here.

With renewed confidence, I headed back into the party. Instead of waiting to see which guys would want to approach me first, I decided to do the opposite. With a party filled with so much elite clientele, I figured I had to work a bit harder.

I went up to several guys who were either super cute or heartstopping attractive and introduced myself. Every time they were nice enough to stop and chat for a quick moment, but then quickly blew me off. Hell, I even tried to join some small groups to see if I could outshine some of the girls already there, but that didn't work either. The guys in the group would only look at me for a second before focusing back on one of the other girls.

What the fuck was happening? I was hotter than I ever was before and I had incredible powers of seduction too. Yet, I couldn't get a single guy to pay me attention for longer than a minute. The renewed confidence I had earlier was not almost completely shattered. I don't remember feeling like this since...I didn't even know when. Since before I became a succubus? I hated this feeling. I despised it.

If the tail I was wearing was real, I imagined it would have been dangling between my legs as I went back to the bar to regroup. At least the bartender was willing to engage and have a conversation with me. Besides, he was just as attractive as most of the guys here in my opinion.

Once I walked back to the bar, I saw two slutty tramps getting drinks from him and they were obviously flirting hard. I guess I wasn't the only one who thought he was attractive. It didn't seem like he was paying much attention to them, so they walked away and I took a seat where I was before.

"You're back quicker than I thought. Do you need a doctor's note or something?" he said in an amused but inviting tone.

"Shouldn't you be dressed as a wizard? Because you totally put a spell on me," I playfully flirted in response with my own lame joke.

It seemed to catch him off-guard as he choked and laughed for a bit which made me smile even more before I continued, "Actually, it's just really rough out there. None of the guys seem interested in me at all and I don't know why."

"Well, I'm a glass-half-full kinda guy, so maybe they are all just too intimidated by how beautiful you look," Billy responded after clearing his throat.

His comment seemed so genuine and earnest that I actually blushed a little bit before I said, "Well, I'm a glass-half-empty kinda girl, but only because you're so hot that you evaporated most of it away."

He smirked in response and I stared at him in absolute wonder. His hazel eyes were captivating, his smile was charming, and his jaw was chiseled. Goddamn, this guy really seemed like a catch. I didn't know what he looked like under those loose scrubs or how hung he was, but I didn't care. If none of these Avengers were interested, then I guess the bartender was a good replacement.

I was thinking about what I could say to get him alone with me when he said, "I need to grab some more alcohol from down in the cellar. Since you don't seem to be particularly busy, want to come with and help out?"

I smiled and opened my mouth in playful shock. Oh my, he was sassy as well as sweet. This guy seemed better and better. I was starting to look at him less as a consolation prize and more as a lucky find. I didn't care what his body was like, once we were alone in the cellar, I was going to fuck him senseless.

He started to walk away from the bar and he beckoned for me to come with. I quickly got off the barstool and followed after him. He opened what looked to be a thick and heavy wood door and revealed a well-lit stone stairway that went down to the basement cellar.

As we walked down the stairs, my heels clicked loudly on the stone steps and I had to press my hand against the cool wall to steady myself. I knew it was wrong to think like this, but I secretly hoped that this was his attempt to get me alone and take advantage of me. I would resist only a little at first so I could feel him overpower me and then I would become his willing participant. Even as a succubus, I felt so terrible for having such thoughts, but the mere thought of it turned me on like crazy.

As we reached the bottom, I felt the temperature change to become much cooler. I especially felt the change because of how scantily clad I was, but at least my thigh-high spandex socks helped keep me warm. Once we turned a corner, I was absolutely stunned when I saw how huge and fancy this cellar was.

Ornate wooden cabinets lined the walls and were filled with hundreds of bottles of different liquor and wine. There was a large, elegant, wooden table in the middle too. My family and I were never rich growing up, but I felt rich just standing in this place. Whoever that 'William, the third' Avenger was must have had some crazy rich parents. I wonder how many Angels he had around his arms up there already.

Slightly to my dismay, Billy immediately walked over to one of the cabinets and started looking at different bottles of either wine or liquor. I guess this wasn't some sort of elaborate scheme to take advantage of me after all. I guess it didn't matter. Now that we were alone down here, nothing was stopping me from getting what I wanted.

I started to slowly walk towards him when he turned around and said, "You don't have a favorite, right? I'm guessing you don't have a favorite vintage for wine either."

I continued to walk slowly towards him and heard my heels echo throughout the room from the stone surface. As I got closer, I started to catch a whiff of his powerful scent. I couldn't tell from the almost overwhelming cocktail of aromas upstairs, but his musk was intense! It was frighteningly appealing. The only other guy who smelled this good was Connor and it made me start to wonder if this bartender was somehow at the same level as the school's Avengers. His extraordinary pheromones made my skin feel tingly and I felt my nipples harden under my lace bralette.

"I think I do actually," I said as I finally stood right in front of him and grabbed his doctor's coat before I looked up in his eyes and continued, "It's whatever year you were born."

I knew the line was kind of cheesy, but I hoped it made me come off as cute while I stared into his hazel eyes wantingly. I needed him to make the first move and I thought this was my best shot. Almost immediately I saw his head lean down and he firmly pressed his lips against mine. I guess he was as attracted to me as I was to him! The moment I tasted his lips, it felt like I was struck by lightning and I shivered in pleasure. Who the hell was this guy? I don't think I ever felt so alive from just a kiss!

While we sucked on each other's lips, I felt him reach down and grab my practically bare ass. His hands felt big and strong, but he seemed barely able to cup it entirely. His hands felt burning hot from the fires of passion and I loved how he squeezed it roughly and pulled me into him. I wanted him to keep going, but I also wanted to rip these clothes off him too. I started to pull his doctor's coat off his shoulders and he hesitantly let go of my firm butt to allow the coat to slide off his arms. Once off, he broke our kiss and grabbed his shirt as he pulled it over his head. Once his upper body was revealed, my jaw dropped.

Holy shit, this guy's body was perfect! No, perfect was an understatement. There wasn't a word I could think of that could adequately describe it. The loose medical scrubs hid a meticulously sculpted body. His muscles were almost the size of Connor's, but he had the definition of someone like Kevin. This was the type of body you only saw in movies or comic books or something, but it was real and right in front of me.

My hands reached out to grab his impossibly broad shoulders and I audibly cooed at how hard his body felt. His muscles simply begged to be explored. My hands lowered down his arms and I squeezed the bulge of his biceps before I tantalizingly ran my fingers along his triceps. His muscles felt huge and he wasn't even flexing! I tore my eyes away from his body to look at his face and he stood there with an amused look on his face. Or was it just overwhelming confidence? Either way, he seemed to enjoy how I was worshiping his body.

I continued to look right into his eyes and bit my lip in lust while my hands lowered to his ab muscles. I slowly bounced my finger from one ab to another before I ribbed my fingers up and down his abs like a washboard. I felt like I could punch him as hard as I could in his stomach and it would hurt my hand more than it would him. I finally broke my eyes away from his and looked down at his figure once more. I gasped when I saw what had to be a massive cock tenting out his scrub pants. He had to be bigger than even Connor! I couldn't believe it.

My hands were about to reach out and touch it when I felt him suddenly grab my arms. I was turned around quickly and my back was pulled into his body. My toned ass was instantly pressed up against his hard cock and it felt really fucking big. Only a moment later his hands reached under my arms and grabbed my large breasts. I moaned softly as I raised my arms and wrapped them around his neck, giving him full access to my body. While he kneaded my soft but perky boobs, my nipples scraped against the lace material and caused me to moan softly.

I saw his hands move and I thought he was finally going to give my nipples the attention they deserve when he grabbed both ends of my bralette. In one quick and powerful jerk, he pulled it in opposite directions and the clasp immediately broke, freeing my breasts. I moaned loudly at feeling the raw strength of this herculean male. Without missing a beat, his hands returned to my naked breasts and squeezed tightly. His fingers brushed my hard nipples back and forth and my body shook in response.

"That's it! They are...so sensitive, fuck! Oh, please, oh fuck, please keep playing with them," I spurted out between loud moans and gasps of pleasure.

He was only too happy to keep going as he focused all of his attention on them. He flicked them back and forth with his thumb before pinching them hard. My eyes widened in response and my body felt like it was vibrating. Oh shit, I was so turned on that I might orgasm just from having my nipples played with. I felt a powerful orgasm start to build up inside of me as my fingers clasped tightly to keep myself from collapsing.

Suddenly, he let go of my nipples and started to lift my breasts while he said into my ear, "Lick those sensitive nipples of yours."

I was so close to my orgasm that I immediately complied. I leaned my head forward and stuck my tongue out, but it was just barely out of reach. I felt Billy push my breasts up even higher and my tongue was finally able to swirl around my sensitive nub and flick it. Fuck, it felt and tasted so good. If I kept doing this--oh fuck!

My orgasm flooded my body and I helplessly convulsed against his chiseled physique. I leaned my head back and moaned so loudly that I was sure someone upstairs could hear me. Every inch of my skin felt like it was on fire and I felt my eyes roll back in my head from the pleasure. After what seemed like forever, my body started to calm down and become less tense as I breathed heavily.

"You must have been incredibly horny to cum just from having your nipples played with. I'm sure your pussy is now nice and wet enough to handle my big cock," he said in a deep voice.

He moved his hands to my waist and started to walk us forward a few feet towards the long wooden table in the center of the cellar while I continued to recover from my powerful orgasm. He pulled my arms down and then pushed me forward so that I was bent over the table. My large breasts were pressed against the smooth and cool wood and I heard him take off his pants behind me. I wanted to see his cock so badly, but I couldn't turn enough to see.

I felt his hands squeeze the smooth skin of my round ass since my skirt was no barrier for him and I moaned softly at the sensation. He grabbed the tail attachment and ripped it off before he unzipped my skirt and pulled it down until it fell to the floor. Soon his hands went to my hips and I felt him grab onto the thin straps of my g-string. I felt him quickly jerk the straps and I felt and heard the material rip. My body involuntarily shuddered at yet another raw display of strength and I felt what was left of my g-string fall to the floor, exposing my soaked pussy.

He wasted no time as his hand slipped between my thighs and he ran his fingers up and down my wet pussy lips. I whimpered in pleasure as I rested my face against the table and gently spread my legs a little wider. I swore I could hear his smile behind me as he slipped a finger inside me and I moaned softly.

"Is my little succubus ready to be fucked," I heard him say, and before I could even answer, he slapped my ass hard.

I groaned in pleasure before I softly said, "Yes."

Another hard slap, this time on my other ass cheek, and I heard him say, "What? I couldn't hear you."

"Yes!" I said louder.

I felt him slap my ass again and I yelped in pain and pleasure. I never had a guy dominate me like this before, and I loved every second of it. The slight pain, the anticipation, the control, it all felt so fucking good. I was so wet that I felt some of my juices leak down my thigh. He probably saw and probably knew how much of a slut I really was.

Something big and hard pressed up against my pussy lips and I knew it had to be his giant cock. He slid it forward into my hot folds and I gasped at how big it felt. Only his cock-head was inside me and it felt fucking huge! His large hands grabbed my waist as he started to work more of his dick inside me. It felt like a telephone pole was being shoved into me and I started to stand on my tippy toes from the pressure.

I couldn't see, but from how stretched my pussy felt, he had to be almost as thick as Connor was, and just like with Connor, my pussy struggled to accommodate him. My pussy walls tightly clenched around his rod as pushed more of it in and I moaned deploy into the table.

With each inch that entered inside me, I thought that would be it and I would feel his pelvis against my ass. I was wrong each time and with each additional inch that followed, I started to wonder if his dick was 12 feet long or something. I was beyond stuffed and felt like his dick was pushing directly into my stomach. My legs started to shake and my moans temporarily stopped as I winced in pleasure from being impaled by this goliath of a cock.

Finally, I felt his pelvis push up against my firm ass and I let out a guttural moan. I breathed heavily and my legs were shaking. I felt his hands glide up my back as he leaned forward over me. He brushed my hair away from my neck before he gently ran a finger along my choker. I shivered as he softly touched it and pulled it, which squeezed my throat. I felt his lips lean down and he softly kissed my neck and then sucked on my ear. My whole body shuddered and I moaned loudly. Fuck, it felt like my whole body was more sensitive than it ever was before!

"There are only a few girls who can take all 10 inches of my cock. I'm going to fuck you hard, just the way I know you want it," I heard him whisper into my ear.

He quickly leaned back and with his hands on my waist again, I felt him pull his mega cock back, before slamming it back into me so hard that the table shuddered. Then there was another powerful thrust and another. I moaned incessantly as his cock plowed into me and my nails started to dig into the wood table.

So big, so hard, and so deep. I knew my pussy was already creaming all over his thick cock. Fuck, I was going to lose my mind from the amount of pleasure coursing through me. I felt another orgasm building up inside me and couldn't wait until he fucked it out of me.

As the table rocked and groaned underneath us, he established a steady rhythm of hard thrusts. If I wasn't a demon with an apparently magical pussy, I don't think I ever would have been able to take his huge size like this. It felt like my body was automatically changing and adapting to his magnificent cock.

One of his hands left my waist and I felt him grab my hair and roughly pull it back, causing my demon horns headband to fall off. My eyes widened in surprise as my head was lifted back. I rewarded him with loud moans and I felt my pussy clench even tighter around his shaft. No guy had ever pulled my hair like this and had full control over my body. I loved it. He could do anything he wanted to me as long as he fucked me senseless.

He pulled my hair back even harder and I arched my back which caused my boobs to lift off the table. My big breasts bounced wildly on my chest from the force of his thrusts and my nipples barely grazed against the wood table. Oh fuck, my nipples were still extra sensitive. Every time they scraped against the wood, bolts of pleasure raced through my body.

My building orgasm from before started to crest and my moans turned to gasps as my body tensed up for a moment, but then started to spasm. My pussy walls convulsed and tried their damndest to milk this impressive cock. He let go of my hair as my body collapsed back onto the table and my nails scratched against the wood from the intense pleasure that shook my body.

I felt my orgasm start to subside as my body started to come down from its high. Suddenly, I felt a hard smack against my ass. Then another one on my other cheek. My eyes started to roll back in my head from the pain mixing with pleasure and I felt another orgasm suddenly erupt inside me that caused my body to spasm again. Fuck! Another one? How was he able to manipulate my body so easily?