Shauna the Succubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I came down from my second orgasm, I felt unbelievably hot, like I was on the verge of overheating. Every inch of skin felt alive and tingly like all of my nerves were on overdrive. I felt Billy slide his cock completely out of my pussy and took a step back away. My body felt so weak that I could barely stand and I started to slide off the table and I soon collapsed to my knees onto the floor. The cool stones felt so refreshing as they pressed against my sweaty skin.

I tried to look around to see where Billy was, but my hair was such a mess that I could barely see. I shakingly moved my hand to brush away my hair that was sticking to my sweaty face and noticed he was standing nearby. I looked up and saw him loom over me while he softly stroked his enormous cock that towered straight into the air. It was my first time seeing his naked cock and I subconsciously licked my lips. It looked absolutely massive! How did that thing ever fit inside me?

Suddenly, his powerful aroma hit me like a ton of bricks. My nostrils flared and my soft lips quivered. His scent was so intense that it put my body into delirious lust. Like a girl possessed, I quickly crawled a couple of feet over to him and leaned up as my tongue licked his shaft from the base to his giant tip. It was still slick from my pussy juices and I loved tasting myself on something so hard and thick.

In a complete frenzy, my mouth hurriedly explored every inch of his tool before my mouth closed around his massive cock-head. I sucked him hard as my hands gripped his thick shaft and started to pump up and down. I was determined to pleasure him as no girl had before.

Now that I got to explore and taste his cock, I realized he wasn't quite as thick as Connor was. It didn't feel like I had to unhinge my jaw to fit him inside my mouth and my hand was barely, just barely able to close around his rod. He was definitely a few inches longer than him though. It was like his dick was a perfect blend of thickness and length. I was obsessed with it. Not only that, but he tasted wonderful too! My tongue continued to swirl and shimmy underneath his cock while I took more and more of it into my mouth.

After it reached the back of my throat, I popped his cock out of my mouth to give myself a moment to catch my breath. I started to slowly stroke his entire length while I looked up at him in pure lust. He looked down at me with such an intense look of carnal desire that it turned me on even more. I could only imagine what he saw. A sweaty slut with a blush red face that had the look of desperation to be fucked again.

I was about to try to deepthroat him when I saw his hands reach down to my arms and he forcibly pulled me up. Just when I was about to fully stand upright, I felt him grab my ass and in one smooth motion, I was off the ground. The muscles in his arms flexed and bulged which made his arms look even more massive. My spandex-clad legs soon wrapped around his torso and my arms around his neck while I looked at him with shock and surprise. All I saw back was someone who was lost in uncontrollable lust.

He pulled his hips back and I felt his long rod glide against my wet and sensitive pussy. My body shuddered from the sensation and I felt him line up his cock-head to my slick tunnel. He pushed his hips forward and my pussy was once again split open by his goliath cock. I moaned in ecstasy as it penetrated deep inside me and stretched my pussy wide.

I soon felt his pelvis once again press against mine and I smiled with satisfaction that his beautiful, big, and juicy cock was once again inside me. My mouth turned from a smile to an open mouth as his cock started to pound back and forth into me while I grunted in pleasure. With each powerful thrust, my grunts soon turned to guttural moans.

Oh fuck, was he strong! He was holding me up like I weighed nothing to him. Not only that, but he was pounding me harder than he did before! I looked down and I could only see a blur as his cock pistoned in and out of me at a blistering pace. All I could do was helplessly hold onto his body while he fucked me like no other guy has done before.

While he rhythmically drove his hard cock in and out of me, I moved a hand to my breasts that bounced hard on my chest. I squeezed one of my boobs roughly and mauled them to add to my delirious pleasure. My fingers quickly reached for my hard nipple and flicked it back and forth. My moans momentarily turned into gasps as my body spasmed for a second from the jolts of pleasure that raced through my body.

My nipples were so fucking sensitive today! Playing with my nipples didn't only give me pleasure though. I felt my pussy clench around his shaft even tighter the more I played with my hardened buds.

When I felt his cock slow down and twitch inside me, I immediately blurted out, "Cum wherever you want. Oh fuck, please give me your cum, please...."

I stared into his beautiful hazel eyes and looked back at me with a look of pure determination to not blow his load too quickly. There was no way he could fight against it though. Soon, his face contorted and I felt him bury his cock deep inside while it started to pulsate. At first, I only felt a little bit of cum shoot inside me and I was slightly disappointed. I was nowhere near prepared for what came next though.

Hot cum blasted inside me like someone turned on a firehose! My mouth opened wide in surprise and pleasure as I started to become overwhelmed by the intense feeling of being flooded. There was so much cum spewing out of his cock that I already felt some of it leak out of my pussy and drip to the floor!

As he unloaded volley after volley of hot cum inside me, I started to arch my back from the astonishing sensation. I let go of Billy and gently pulled my hair while I struggled to ride the waves of overwhelming pleasure. I leaned so far back that I felt my hands touch the table behind me and he started to lower me on top of it.

Once my body was on the table, I felt Billy slide his cock out of my drowned pussy, and I looked down at him aiming it right at my body. Another explosion of cum rocketed out and it was so powerful, that most of it landed above my head. I was in awe of how powerful his blasts still were while I watched his cock continue to erupt. Long, thick ropes of cum started to land on my sweaty skin and my body spasmed from how hot it felt.

By the time his cock finally stopped spewing forth cum, I looked down at my body in pure shock. I was drenched in his hot, sticky cum. Even my black knee-high socks were plastered in his thick white cum. Just looking at the dirty scene made my head go numb and it sounded like a deep bell started to ring in my ears. I instantly felt an orgasm start to build up and crest over me while I started to shake and convulse on the table. I felt some of his cum slide off my body onto the table as I writhed in pleasure and gasped to breathe.

When I finally regained control of my body, I looked in front of me and saw what looked like a mountain of muscle looking down at me. I whimpered in pleasure on the table as my eyes stared at his shredded physique. I desperately wanted to touch those jacked arms and washboard abs of his again, but I had no energy to even move.

"You took my big cock better than any girl I've fucked before, so I made sure to give you a special reward. You seemed like a big cum slut anyways," he said after he grabbed some of his clothes off the floor.

I was about to respond when I heard another voice shout from the top of the cellar stairs, "Yo Billy! We're running out of alcohol up here!"

"Yeah! I'm bringing more up!" he yelled back.

"Duty calls my lovely succubus. I'll see you later. If you still have energy, find me after the party," he said as he dressed himself back into his doctor outfit.

I honestly couldn't think of anything to respond with and I just sort of stared helplessly at him while covered in his cum. He grabbed a bunch of bottles of alcohol and soon went up the stairs, leaving me alone. For a solid few minutes, I just laid there and breathed heavily. I was the succubus and here I was more drained than he was! Just how much energy did that guy even have?

Since I was too tired to even move, I decided I might as well start to absorb his incredible lifeforce. I closed my eyes as I let my succubus magic unleash from deep inside and felt my body temperature rise. I felt his energy seep into my body and I gasped at how strong it felt. There was so much energy, I felt like I just had like 10 shots of espresso. My body kept heating up and there was still so much left to absorb! I never felt even close to being full before, but now it felt like I was approaching my limit.

I was beyond full and satisfied and I really thought my absorption spell would simply end. Instead, it only gained in intensity as my body grew hotter and hotter. Oh shit, this wasn't normal. What was going on? Oh fuck, this needs to stop. C'mon, please end already. I don't think I...I don't think I can take anymore! It's too much!

My body felt so hot that I felt like I was getting consumed by a fire that was burning from inside me. I opened my mouth to scream but no sound came out. Even without noise, I continued to scream as a roaring inferno started to consume me from the inside. The heat was so intense that at some point I passed out. When I regained consciousness, my body temperature felt much lower and I slowly opened my eyes.

Everything seemed oddly normal at first and I realized I was still in the cellar. I then looked down at my body and my eyes widened as I shot myself into a sitting position. My skin was clean of any remaining cum, but it was now a weird shade of red! I immediately reached my hands out to touch it and I shocked myself when I saw that my hands were different too. My nails now appeared to be like sharp razors! I carefully moved them to brush my hair out of my face and that is when I shocked myself, even more, when I touched something that felt like horns. Oh no. No no no. What was going on?

I moved towards the end of the table when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. When I looked over and saw leathery wings, it felt like a deep bass rumbled in my head and I felt a little dizzy. Not only were there wings, but I also seemed to have a tail behind me too. I shakingly reached out my hand to touch it and I jumped when I felt myself touch my own tail. I traced it back to my back and realized that it was a part of my body, just like the wings. I knew I needed to process what was happening, but my mind was so overwhelmed that it was just blank.

"Shauna? You down here? I heard a scream earlier and I thought it weirdly sounded like you. Also, sorry abo--holy shit!" I heard Kevin's voice come from the stairs.

I barely heard him because I felt so numb about everything. I really wanted to cry, but I couldn't make myself. I just sat at the table and stared blankly out while my body shivered. Was this what it was like to be in shock? I soon saw my fellow incubus stand in front of me and it seemed to finally break me out of my trance.

"What... what is happening to me?" I shakingly said while my eyes gazed up at him.

I saw him look at me with pure compassion instead of that annoying smirk of his. He quickly stripped off his shirt and hat and then tensed up his half-naked body. His body started to glow orange at first and then it seemed like his body completely ignited into a fiery blaze. I had to avert my eyes at first from how bright he was, but when the light disappeared I immediately looked back at him. My jaw instantly dropped.

He looked just like I did! His skin was the same shade of red, and he had impressive horns on his head, plus large leathery wings too. For some reason, at that moment, tears filled my eyes and I started to cry. I saw Kevin walk up to me and wrap not only his arms around me but his huge wings too. His warm touch and embrace were immensely soothing, but I still bawled as I rested my face against his chest.

After a few minutes of completely losing control of my emotions, I started to calm down and I felt his hand brush my hair reassuringly. He must have thought that I was so silly and weak to break down like this. Yet, he was still here for me and I was so incredibly thankful for it. I started to wrap my arms around his torso and squeezed him like a giant teddy bear.

"You must have been so scared. I'm so sorry Shauna, I should have warned you. I just didn't think you were already so close to ascending. Absorbing the top Avenger must have put you over the edge" he softly said above me.

I started to remove myself from his body as I sniffled and wiped away my tears before I said, "Wait, what? The top Avenger? No, I was just with Billy the Bartender."

"Come to think of it, yeah, he does like bartending his own parties since he doesn't generally like the Angels at the school. That's Billy for ya, he has his quirks just like the rest of us."

Holy shit, it suddenly all came together in my head. Why didn't I connect that Billy was just a nickname for William? No wonder he was so fucking hot. I couldn't believe I seduced the top Avenger without even realizing it. Maybe the whole reason I was able to seduce him was because I didn't know.

"Forget about Billy for a moment, what did you mean about...ascending?"

"Well, it's like this. When you agreed to be a demon, you weren't entirely a full-fledged succubus at first. As you feed, you start to prove yourself to your patron. When you steal enough life-force for them, they reward you by letting you ascend to fully becoming a demon. It's actually really nice, save for the aesthetics. The cool part is that you'll have so much more power than before and with full control over it too."

For a moment, we just both looked at each other without saying anything. I then balled up my fist and playfully punched his arm. He took a step back and looked incredibly surprised and even acted like it hurt.

"You knew about all of this and you didn't tell me?! I thought you were looking out for me! After I helped you with...with...whatever her name was too!" I practically screamed at him as I tried to punch his arm again.

"Alright, alright, let's just calm down for a moment. I'll say it again, I'm really, really sorry about not giving you a heads up. But hey, everything is ok now, right? Eh?" he said with such an innocent look on his face that I just rolled my eyes and pushed myself off the table to stand up.

Full control and extra power, huh? Let's test that out. I closed my eyes and I pictured exactly how I wanted to look like. I felt the burning power of demon magic swell up inside me and then it slowly faded away. I opened my eyes and looked down at my body and smiled. My skin was back to its pale tone and all the other demon bits seemed to disappear too. I even had a new outfit on.

My body was now encased by a black leather one-piece that plunged all the way down to my navel and I had on some sleek and sexy stiletto heels. My perky breasts were even bigger now and definitely had to be a DD or even an E-cup as they pushed the leather material out. I glanced behind me and saw my huge and firm butt stretch out behind me. I couldn't help but smile at how amazing I looked.

I looked back at Kevin, who also changed back to human form and was putting his outfit back on. With a smile on my face, I walked up to him confidently and I leaned up on my tippy toes even though I was already wearing heels to kiss him on the cheek. He blushed and acted very shy about it. Gosh, Kevin really was cute.

"Alright, I'm gonna head back up there," I said as I turned to leave.

"Wait, already? You sure you don't need to rest or...?"

"Billy told me to find him again if I still had energy. Thanks to him, I now have more energy than I know what to do with and I desperately want more of it," I said while I started to climb the stone steps.

I couldn't wait to have him fuck me again. This time I would make him cum in my mouth so I could taste how delicious he was. If this was what it meant to be a succubus, I couldn't have made a better choice. Seduction, sex, power. I wanted it all.

And nothing would stop me until I had it all.