All Comments on 'Shave and a Hair Cut: Two Bits'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Wish I had more hair left!

5

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft5 months ago

A very sweet story. I’m glad that Tyler finally pulled his head out of his ass with regard to Dana. Eventually, he too will need forgiveness after saying something thoughtless. Fortunately, Dana now knows Tyler’s kryptonite: Cuddles the Frog! 5*.

payenbrantpayenbrant5 months ago

Hmmm, not a bad romance. Very cute and fun. There could be a problem in their future with how she responded to her father when she tried to make him stay. But I'd like to be optimistic on this young couples future

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

I liked it, but didn't love it. It was nice, but it felt like it was missing details, and I don't mean the sex. Things advanced, but it almost felt like I was watching a musical montage. I got the general feelings, but none of the emotions. I know what happened, but never really felt like I was *in* the moment once prom was over. 4*

oldpervoldperv5 months ago

Very well written. Excellent original story. Please keep writing and sharing.

servant111servant1115 months ago

Nice romance.

5 stars

Cracker270Cracker2705 months ago

Very nice enjoyable story. Thank you

Pinto931Pinto9315 months ago

Nice story, well written. Thanks.

francemanfranceman5 months ago

Very nice story. Beautiful characters.

stewartbstewartb5 months ago

See what happens when you find "cuddles " the frog. Turns into happy ever after!

BlueFox007BlueFox0075 months ago

Thank you for a wonderful and believable love story of two young people. I danced with my first sweetheart when we were 14 years old, and I’m still dancing with her 68 years later. My Mom and Dad were right: she was and is the one. Five big stars for a lovely love story.

ArdieffArdieff5 months ago

Sweet ;-) Thank you.

Bronco56Bronco565 months ago

It was a very enjoyable romantic story. 5stars

burningloveburninglove5 months ago

Ah! Memories of my ute! (Joe Pesci - "My Cousin Vinnie")

Very well done - but you need to finish the relationship with a sequel!

***** Stars!

I've read alot of your stories - you're a very talented writer!!!!

Burninglove

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done. A pleasure to read. The comment from Uncle Jack regarding people's perception of what people think about appearances is dead on. How the romance progressed was perfect. details were not necessary to make this story a success. I truly enjoy reading your stories and look forward to reading new ones. K

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Moving back home, never a good idea.

Dana has already waved two red flags at him and his mother has waved the third.

Run!

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U5 months ago

Good story. Felt it could have gone longer. Seemed rushed or just unfinished from the point he came back from college.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Excellent story! Really love reading stories like this one. Brings back plenty joyful memories. Thank you, you are an excellent Author! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

JusteenKJusteenK5 months ago

I think your protagonist is written as a self centered, arrogant child. He should have talked to the boyfriend before asking her to the Prom

And Dana had every right to turn him down due to his unkempt look.

She taught him an important life lesson and he basically spat his dummy out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A great story!

An original plot with a touch of humour. You can always be counted upon for an entertaining read, well-written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! Please write another chapter, and maybe Dana and her husband will give "their mother" grandbabies!

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

5/5, but seriously FTDS

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great stuff as usual

straightshooter1958straightshooter19585 months ago

Barbershop banter was both authentic and perfect!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit5 months ago

Good story. His mother was very manipulative, if he’d mentioned that to Dana, she’d probably be able to stop it.

This story brings great memories. Sauce becomes ‘gravy’ when you add meat to the pot. When my grandmother made her gravy, I’d have to contend with my uncle and his sons - we all were stealing meatballs from the fry pan, then fighting for chunks of bread to dip into the gravy. A great pastime. My wife learned all grandma’s recipes and does a good job, but I can’t convince her that baked meatballs don’t get that important crisp outer texture.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, need to continue to see Dana reaction with the ring.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Seemed like the story ended abruptly.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

And what about her comment on forgiveness for cheating? Doing anything with that?

WilCox49WilCox495 months ago

Excellent story, on the whole. Tyler was a unreasonably determined to be unforgiving, which detracted from it somewhat, though.

RasmatRasmat5 months ago

Excellent story. that Dad emptied the bank accounts and abandoned not just his wife, but his only child may offer a hint as to why Mom sought comfort elsewhere.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy5 months ago

Good solid fun read! I was entertained and got a couple of laughs!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome. People should be this lucky in real life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice read, one of those stories that I wish was a little longer, despite my preference for short ones. Tyler's father must have disliked Italian cooking, his loss! Tyler has to have a bit of weirdness to have not just long hair but long unkempt beard. Glad he grew out of that. Gina seemed like the quintessential Italian American Princess and I never pursued those, too high maintenance! Thank God for my part Italian soulmate of 43 years and I wish that for Tyler and Dana. Last, were you trying to imply that Uncle Jack was just a player or actually Mafioso? If you do a follow up, please keep Dana "sweet" and don't have her make any mistakes like her mother; cheating, substance abuse, etc.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker3 months ago

👌👏👏👏💯💯💯💯👍👍👍👍🍕🍕🍕🍕🍺🍺🍺🍺👋👋🤷🤷🙋🙋🙋🙋😉☮️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories

Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
788
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
621
I'm 51 
4.83
770
589
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
843
More Stories