Shaved

Story Info
One friend helps the other with a much needed shave and...
3.9k words
4.6
27.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaved
By Breathless_Round_Her
2020/12

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. It had been a hard ride and the hot water felt so good on my body.

I toweled off, grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt put them on and headed down the hall to the deck.

I saw Mike sitting in a chair on the deck with his back to be. A handful of beer bottles on the table that we had before I took my shower as we cooled off. As I was about to walk thru the door onto the deck, I noticed that Mike's hand was moving up and down in his lap. I stopped in my tracks not wanting Mike to be embarrassed for being discovered. I watched for a few seconds as his hand moved slowly up and down on a good-sized hard cock.

I hadn't seen this before. Not someone in front of me jacking off. I had seen this in videos, plenty of times but not someone in my own house, on my deck stroking his cock. I was getting aroused.

Not wanting to be discovered watching him I turned and walked quietly back into the kitchen and yelled back "Hey, do we need more beer out there?"

"Yeah, bring a couple more out. I could use another one."

I walked out onto the deck with a couple of beers in my hands. Mike had pulled his shower towel that was wrapped around his waist over his lap. He took the beer from me and sat back to drink it.

I sat across from him and we talked about the ride, bikes, work, whatever topic came up. We had a few more beers and continued talking.

At one point I noticed that Mike's hand was beneath the towel and was moving. I don't know how long it had been there but now I couldn't avoid noticing. The towel would move up and down slowly, almost unnoticeable, and then it would move more noticeably. We continued to talk as he continued to do this in front of me. I could feel my hearth beating a little faster, my cock stirring in my shorts. What he was doing was arousing me.

"You know I can see what you're doing" I said to him. Shifting in my chair to hide my excitement.

"Does it bother you? What I'm doing?" he asked with a smile as he continued to stroke himself beneath his towel, now being more obvious about it.

"I guess not, I mean if that's what you want to do. It's not bothering me."

"Looking at your shorts, it looks like it's bothering you. You're hanging out of the bottom of your shorts and looking a little thick down there."

I scooted back in my chair, reached down, and tucked myself back into my shorts. At the same time Mike reached down and flipped his towel open and openly slid his hand up and down his hard, fat shaft.

I couldn't help but stare. I leaned forward, picked up my beer, and took a long drink. My mouth felt dry. When I looked up from his cock, I saw that Mike was smiling.

"Dude, you haven't blinked since I pulled back the towel. What are you thinking?"

"I've never seen someone do this before. Not right in front of me. I'm intrigued. I just don't know, this is something...new. Very arousing."

"Why don't you come over and see close up."

I stood and walked over to the sofa where Mike was sitting. The front of my shorts tenting and wagging back and forth as I moved across the deck. I felt a little embarrassed at how excited I was, but I was so aroused that I didn't care. I wanted to see him up close. I wanted to see what might happen.

I sat next to him and watched his hand move up and down. The tip of his cock and his fingers shiny and wet with his arousal.

"Nice cock" I said with a hoarse voice, my throat dry, my heart beating in my ears. "You shave too" I noticed "Looks big without any hair."

"You shave too? Let me see. Take your shorts off for me."

I thought for a second that If I were to take my shorts off that this may go further than I wanted...but then thought that if I didn't I may regret not finding out just how far.

I stood, hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts, took a deep breath, and then slid them down my shaved legs. As I bent forward to push them past me knees, my head moved close to Mike's cock and I took that opportunity to get a really close look at his cock.

"You've got a really nice cock yourself" Mike said as I stood, my cock jutting straight out from my stomach and bobbing back and forth.

I reached down, squeezed my shaft, and stroked it in front of him. Doing this, playing with my cock in front of another man was so exciting. I had done this in front of women I had been with, but never in front of a man and it was such a different feeling of excitement and freedom.

I cupped my balls with my other hand, squeezing softly coaxing a little pre-cum up the shaft and out of the tip as my hand moved back and forth.

I sat back down on the sofa, our legs almost touching. I stroked my cock in time with Mike stroking his. Slowly, deliberately, firmly. I was staring as his cock and balls, watching them sway back and forth and could feel mine doing the same.

Mike stopped stroking, removed his hand and placed it on the back of the sofa leaning back. He looked me in the eye and said "Do you want to touch it? I'm sure that it will feel different than the one in your hand now. Have you ever touched another man's cock?"

"No. I mean, no I've never touched another cock. Yes, I'd like to touch it." I shifted on the sofa, getting a little closer. I reached out, watched my fingers trembling with excitement get closer and closer to his cock, standing straight up and swaying back and forth with each breath he took. His breathing looked to be a little faster than what I would think is normal.

I saw his cock twitch as I touched it and then jump in my hand as I wrapped my fingers around it. It felt so hot and so hard. I don't think that I have felt something so hard before. I just held it for a moment, feeling it pulse in my hand with every excited heartbeat. I was close I could see the head swell with each beat of his heart.

Mike let out a soft, low moan as I squeezed the shaft. "I like the feel of your cock. It's so hot and so hard. This feels amazing."

"Dude, your hand feels so good holding me. I bet it will feel even better if you stroke it too" he said with a chuckle.

That broke me out of the trance I was in, admiring his cock, and I started moving my hand up and down his shaft. Mike let out a long moan and hiss of breath as my hand began a rhythmic movement, up and down, up and down.

I reach between his legs with my other hand and fondled his balls. Cupping then and rolling them in my hand. "Shaved balls too. They feel so soft and warm."

"Yeah, I like to be shaved close down there. The only part I can't shave is between my cheeks. I don't trust myself."

"I could do that for you" I volunteered "Do you want to know what it feels like to be shave there too?"

"Sure. If you'd do that for me, I'd be game" Mike said with a laugh.

"Follow me" I said as I stood tugging gently on his cock before letting go and walking down the hall in front of him, my hard cock bouncing from side to side as I went.

I placed a towel on the bed "Lay on the towel, on your stomach, and I'll be right back" I said as I walked into the bathroom to retrieve what I needed to shave his ass.

As I came back into the bedroom my cock jumped at the sight of him lying face down on my bed. He had put a pillow under his hips and with his legs slightly parted his fat cock could be seen pressed into the bed.

"I thought it might help you if my ass was raised up. Does this work for you?" he said with a smile, eyeing my swollen cock. "That most definitely works for me. Now what am supposed to be doing?"

I placed a warm, wet washcloth over the area that I'm about to shave. "That feels so nice, warm and wet."

After a minute or two I removed the washcloth and spread a little shaving cream between the cheeks of his taut ass. I probably spent a little more time than needed doing this, but I was having fun teasing him while preparing him. "Ready? Lay still for me, I don't want to cut you."

I drew the razor between the cheeks of his ass, from his taint slowly and firmly to the top of the crack. I used my other hand to pull the skin to stretch it and watched the skin around his hole stretch. A few more swipes on the razor and I was nearly done. I was extra careful around the wrinkled skin around the opening. "I think that's it" as I used the washcloth to wipe away any of the remains of the shaving cream. I went into the bathroom, rinsed the washcloth, and thoroughly wiped the area again.

"I looks good to me" I said as I admired my handywork.

"Is it soft and smooth? Like my balls are?" "Don't know, but I'll tell you in a second" I told him.

I leaned forward and placed the flat of my tongue on his taint and then ran it up the inside of his right ass cheek, then down the inside of his left ass cheek to where I started "Feels really smooth, one more second" I said before running the flat of my tongue right between his cheeks over his asshole to the top of his crack, then doubled back with the backside of tongue over his asshole to the top of his taint.

I heard breath escape him in gasps as I did this and felt his hips lift slightly. "Your tongue is so hot and smooth. That felt incredible. Am I smooth? Could you tell?"

"Maybe. Let me check again" I said, my voice muffled as my tongue moved between his cheeks again, my target, his sensitive asshole.

I used the tip of my tongue this time, leaving a wet trail as I traveled the valley. The tip of my tongue could feel the different texture and began to circle to tiny opening. Rimming the opening in slow deliberate circles I could feel his hips lift from the bed. I know what he wanted but I wasn't ready to give it to him just yet.

His hands reached back, grabbed his ass cheeks, pulling them apart giving me access and permission to do whatever I wanted to do. He was becoming impatient and I was enjoying teasing him.

I rimmed his hole alternating between the tip of my tongue and a broad swipe of my flat tongue. I could hear his breathing getting faster, even an occasional whimper as I was exciting him more and more.

Finally, the tip of my tongue found the opening and wiggled against it, pressing firmly, insistently against it. Mike let out a moan and pressed his ass against my tongue. I wiggled it back and forth, then pressed it against him and felt it move inside him. I drew back and pressed forward again feeling it move inside him a little further. I felt his body shake a little as I began to probe his ass.

I reached around, grabbed his hips, and drew them back toward me as I pushed forward with my tongue. Pressing in a little further with each thrust of my tongue, Mike was making noises like my girlfriend when I do this to her ass. Moans. Whimpers. Pressing back against my tongue wanting me to go deeper and deeper. From the frustrated grunts that Mike was making, it was becoming obvious to me that Mike needed something much longer than my tongue to scratch the itch inside. I could feel my cock bumping against my thighs as the bed moved from our activities. I could also feel the wetness on my thighs as my excitement ran from the tip of my hard cock.

I pressed forward as far as I could and wiggled my tongue as much as I could within the tight opening before withdrawing completely, sitting back on my haunches. Looking in front of me Mike was resting on his chest, his knees lifting his ass high for me, and the arch in his back telling me that he was ready for whatever I wanted to do to his ass. Mike let out a moan of frustration when he felt my tongue leave his ass, his hands still clutching his ass spreading it wide for me.

"Are you okay Mike? Should we call it a day?" I asked teasingly knowing that I was in complete control and he was desperate for me to continue.

"Oh my gawd Dude, that was amazing. You have me so hot." I looked between his legs, his cock was rock hard with a thread of his excitement connecting the tip of his cock to a puddle of pre-cum on the bed beneath him.

"You didn't cum from that did you? There is a huge wet spot on the bed beneath you" I chided him.

"I couldn't have lasted too much longer. If your tongue had been a little longer then there would have been a flood of cum from me."

"I've got something in my hand that is much longer than my tongue...if you're interested" I teased.

"Dude you can't tease me like that. You know what I want." he said as he arched his back and spread his cheeks further.

"I'm not sure I understand, maybe you should be more specific. Tell me what you want. Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"I need what's in your hand."

"What do you mean? And where?"

"Your cock. My ass. The cock in your hand. I want you to take it and put it inside me."

"You want me to fuck your ass with my cock?"

"Yes! I want that! I want you to get behind me, take your cock and fuck my ass with it. I want it all. I want to feel your balls slapping mine. I want you so deep into me that I lose my mind!" Mike spewed out in a single breath.

"Ok, if you are sure that's what you want then I need you to reach into the nightstand to your right and get the lube for me."

Mike groaned and slid across the bed to the nightstand, opened the drawer, and fished around until he found it.

"Please don't make me wait any longer" he said as he handed me the lube and assumed the position that he was in previously. I dripped a few drops of lube onto my cock and rubbed it in and then a few more drops in the cleft between the cheeks of his ass to lube him up. The lube trickled down toward his asshole which I hastened with my middle finger, rubbing it around the taut skin before plunging inside him to prepare him. I withdrew my finger, added a few more drops of lube to that spot in the center and then introduced two fingers from tip to base in one movement. This took Mike's breath from him and he pulled away slightly before pressing back to take both fingers fully. I sawed them in and out a few times before I felt his muscles quiver and then relax. My fingers were sliding in and out with ease, very little resistance -- Mike was ready.

I got up on my knees and moved closer until my thighs were touching the backs of his legs. I moved my knees between his legs and moved them apart forcing his legs wider and dropping his ass to line up with my cock. I slowly withdrew both fingers from his ass and watched the hole gape open for a second before slowly closing. I was looking forward to seeing that later as cum dripped from the opening.

I placed the head of my cock, shiny with pre-cum and lube at the tiny, closed hole. I reached out and took hold of his hips, my hands trembling slightly with excitement. This would be the first time that I had ever fucked a man's ass. Feeling the harder hips of a man in my palms told me that this feeling will be something that I will remember in the future. I held his hips firmly as I pressed forward slightly. I didn't press that hard and was surprised when the head entered him with very little resistance. We both moaned as I breached his opening, me from the hot tightness surrounding the fat head and him from the feeling of being stretched by that fat head. I held still to allow him to relax and become familiar with the feeling of being stretched in such a way. As I relaxed my grip on his hips, Mike took that opportunity to push back and swallow half my cock in his ass.

I nearly shot my load and had to grab his hips to stop him from moving. My fingernails dug into him as I squeezed "Don't move. Don't move an inch or this will be over before it gets started."

Mike chuckled "I don't want that to happen just yet. You have to fuck me long and hard with that thing first."

I took a few breathes and could feel myself calming down. My heart slowed a bit and that urge to fuck him so that I could cum was subsiding. I took a few deep breaths looking away from the juncture of his ass and my cock to quell the arousal I was feeling.

"Damn your ass is so hot and tight, you nearly took me over the edge. And the sight in front of me, your ass spread, and my cock buried halfway into you is so arousing. I have to take a picture" I said as I picked up my phone and snapped off a few."

"Halfway? You're only halfway in? You're going to hit bottom before you're in balls deep. This is going to be great."

"I'm ready and I hope you are. Let's see how far I can go" I warned Mike as I began to press forward. I went in a little more before withdrawing, and then pushing back inside him. A few more strokes and I was nearly in all the way. I began to withdraw so just the head was inside him before slowly pressing forward. Just before the last inch was inside him, I did find bottom. Mike let out a moan "That's it, you are all the way in.

"There is only a little left, so I'll squeeze it all inside you soon" I said as I began to move in and out of him faster and with a little more force. I few hard and fast strokes and he took the last of my cock as the head banged against the inside of him. I could feel my balls swaying back and forth with each stroke and could feel them striking the side of his thighs and his balls.

As I picked up the pace and began to really fuck his ass the sound of flesh-on-flesh echoed in the room. Although the sound made by the flesh of my stomach on his ass and the sound of my balls slapping his balls were arousing sounds, they didn't compare to how arousing the sounds Mike was now making. I was fucking sounds out of him, sounds that I had never heard anyone make before. Some sounds were words like "Fuck Me. Fuck me harder" others were incoherent sounds and mumblings that told me Mike was in another world and I was headed there with him.

I shifted the angle of my cock and hit something inside Mike that caused him to let out a deep guttural groan followed by "I think I'm cumming. I think I'm cumming" over and over. I reached beneath him and found his cock. It was semi-hard and felt warm and wet. I slid my hand to the tip and felt cum running from the tip and through my fingers. No one was touching his cock, but he was cumming in streams as I continued to fuck his ass in smooth, powerful strokes.

Feeling his cock in my hand and the cum running from it aroused my so that I lost it without warning.

"I'm cumming too. I can't hold back" I said as my hips began to jerk uncontrollably. I forced myself into him as hard as I could and felt my balls draw up tight, and then it happened. I exploded inside him, jet after jet of cum shooting from inside me to inside him. The muscles squeezed and contracted over and over as I felt like I was turning inside out. I had never cum so hard and so much as I was now. After what felt like minutes of cumming I collapsed onto Mike's back and we both dropped to the bed.

My breath coming in gasps before I began to calm down and my breathing began to slow.

"Dude, that was fucking amazing. I have never cum like that. Never. Nvver without being touched. You fucked the cum right out of me. Amazing. Such an amazing feeling."

I raised myself from Mike's back and began to slide back. I looked down and watched my semi-hard cock begin to slide from Mike's ass. Once the head came from him I stared down and smiled as I watched my cum begin to run from inside Mile thru the opening that had not yet closed. As I looked down, I was surprised at how relaxed Mike was and how the hole that was so tight a little while ago still remained open. I watched a trail of my cum run down the back of his balls, a little red from being abused by mine to mix with the puddle of his cum beneath him.

"Looks like you're ready for Round Two Mike, so relaxed and so open. Do you want me to abuse your ass again?" I teased.

"You know, I think I'd like that. Yeah, if you're up for it, I'd like to feel you inside me again."

I looked down at my cock, swelling with excitement and moved up closer to Mike while saying "With you being full of cum, this is going to be really messy and since I just came I'm going to last a long time."

12