All Comments on 'Shaved'

by Breathless_Round_Her

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong Category

This is clearly a "Gay Male" story

Category Anal is "girl anal" (ass play)

Also: Rimming and Pegging is Fetish.

just because when guys fuck they only have an anus to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Anal is anal and this was super hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's hot and it's anal. Ignore what everyone else is saying.

Breathless_Round_HerBreathless_Round_Herover 3 years agoAuthor
New here

Hey, I'm new here and since the categories don't have a "definition" I posted under what I thought was appropriate. I appreciate the guidance and the compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story and would love round two, three or so. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, to the clueless anoymous twins. Back to your safe space. This was hot, it was anal, I shot cum all over my shaved neck to thighs body. Best anal ever was when I was about 30, met a 21 yr old guy at the park, went to a wooded area with a large, hidden field and licked, sucked, fingered and tounged each others smooth asses, nipples, balls and cocks until we were really sweaty and about to burst from the erotic sensations. We then began to take turns on each others smooth, tight, clean asses, back and forth, fucking, pumping, riding until I lost it first, squirting my built up load up into his hot hole, then offering him my wet ass to finish what we started. Exquisite! He filled my hole up and we finished by 69ing each other clean, it was one of the hottest sex sessions I've ever had!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous