Shaving

Story Info
Shaving leads to a lot more.
3.4k words
4.54
74.6k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are above the age of 18***

______

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I am shaving myself, what does it look like I am doing? And don't you knock?"

"Well for one this is my bathroom and two this is my condo!"

"Semantics. Do you mind closing the door on your way out?"

Standing at the doorway I just can't stop myself from staring. Hair wrapped in a towel and nothing else. One leg on the floor and the other on the side of the tub using my razor. There is no mistaking it is my razor, my favorite Double-Edge Merker 37c with the yellow package Feather blades that slices through hairs like a hot knife through butter.

"Dad honestly, please leave and close the door!"

But I didn't leave however I did close the door...behind me as I proceed to walk fully into the bathroom while staring at her right before my eyes my innocent or what I thought was my innocent daughter shaving that pussy of hers. But for what? Why would she need that bare? Is she having sex? Probably, if she inherited my hormones she wouldn't be able to control herself that much I know.

"Dad! What are you doing? I told you to leave!"

"Honey, you are using too much pressure."

"What are you talking about?"

"That razor you are using, it isn't like the cartridge ones you find in the grocery store. Here let me show you."

"What are you nuts? I am not letting you shave me!"

But those words went onto deaf ears while I continued to walk forward to her kneeling down examining her work. She already has a few cuts because of using too much pressure. She doesn't realize that razor requires a gentle touch. There is a reason that handle is so small.

"Look honey give me the razor let me show you."

"Dad this is weird, seriously I can do this, I got it."

"No you don't hunny, here just let me help."

Reaching out I grab the razor from her hands and examine her work closer. I then get up, grab some of my good shaving cream "Kiss My Face" and I squirt some in a metal bowl I use. Then I take the brush and wet it and mix it nice and thoroughly.

When I get up a good lather I take the bowl and brush with me back to her and kneel down, but I find it hurts kneeling on the tile floor.

"Honey, this isn't comfortable, I can do a better job with you on the bed. Grab a towel to place on the bed. Trust me when I am done this will be as smooth as if you were waxed."

"Ummm...dad I am not sure about this."

"Honey trust me, it will be fine. Just go to my bed and take that towel with you."

No further arguments she puts her foot down, takes the towel off her head and lays it on the floor. Then reaches over for the other towel that I usually use and leaves the bathroom towel in hand.

I begin to follow her not being able to help myself observing how nice of an ass she has. I admit it, I have once mistaken her for a stranger at Kohl's wearing black yoga pants that day standing there as I was coming out of the store's bathroom and seeing that ass and went to myself "Yum!" Then the person wearing those pants turned around and it was her. I felt guilty ever since.

But today there is no guilt, shame, or anything. Just a desire to shave her. I don't know what came over me at this moment but I just had to do this.

______

She reaches the bedroom and begins to lay out the towel and tries to get on top of it but each move just moves it and makes it crinkle.

"Here baby do this, smooth out the towel. That's right, now turn around."

Without argument she does that. I place the stuff to the side of the towel and lift her by her armpits and sort of drop her square on the towel.

"Now lay down, put your feet on the bed, and spread them as much as you can."

"Ummm...okay."

Seeing that pussy I have to say caused a stir in my loins. Looks so inviting, so tasty, I just want to lick it, I want to get that clit to enlarge and nibble on it. I want to hear the moans, taste the juices, I want to shove my tongue right into her hole. BUT...I don't. Instead I grab the brush and begin to lather her up.

Then putting the brush down I grab the razor and begin to slowly but carefully shave with the grain from top to bottom. I do this little bit at a time till there is no hair on both sides. Then I grab the brush again and lather her up some more. I then proceed to go against the grain.

Later checking my work I go back to the bathroom and get a washcloth and use that to wipe up the area. While doing so I see juices are begin to leak out of her. I see the clit begin to enlarge, and notice how she is now spreading her legs even wider.

What happens next I can't tell you was right, or wrong, hell I didn't even think about what I am about to do, I just acted on instinct. I kneel at the bed and give her a long lick from the bottom of her crack all the way up to her clit.

"Dad....what are you doing?"

"Shhhhh....let daddy inspect his work"

Without a ounce of guilt I do it again, and again and again. I then work my tongue in circles around her clit, circling it like the days when we walked around the block at my mothers house. I can smell her juices, I can see signs of reaction to what I am doing and I also see no signs of trying to stop me.

______

Daughter's perspective

I know I should have stopped him, hell I shouldn't have let him shave me but he was right, I was cutting myself, and well its my dad. I can trust him right? It's not like he never saw me naked before. From the days I was a baby to the point of him getting a divorce and moving into this one floor condo we had our encounters. I never made a big deal about it and neither did he. Hell once when I was 18 I couldn't sleep and I walked in on him getting a blowjob from some woman I never met. I admit at the time this occurred I thought they were kissing, but as time went on and me thinking about that day I realized what she was really doing with her mouth.

So what's the big deal. It's a body, it's a pussy, every true woman has one. He made me right? It's not like he never seen one before. He's my dad, I shouldn't be concerned but now I should be. Feeling his tongue on me, circling my clit, god he is making me so wet right now. I know I should stop it but a piece of me doesn't want him to.

I been with boys before and even some attempted to eat me out but they really suck at it. I seen my fair share of porn and all I can tell you boys try to do what they see in those movies, but my dad was different. He's taking his time, not really moving his head, just using the tip of his tongue licking my lips on both sides from bottom to top then top to bottom and even tickling my anus a bit. But when he circles my clit with his tongue it feels so good.

______

Dad's perspective

I think to myself how wrong this is but I can't help myself. I got really good at oral eating out her mother all those years, but I only like doing it to those I really care about. Most of the woman I been with I never gone down on because it was just sex, wasn't about making them feel good, loving them, pleasuring them, it was just sex. But with my baby girl I wanted her to feel good, really good. I wanted her to experience what I am sure those young boys yet to learn to do properly.

Circling her clit over and over again, then swiping side to side, top to bottom, bottom to top, at the same time wetting my finger and slowly entering her, I learn at that moment she isn't a virgin. But it doesn't matter right now, all that matters is the pleasure I so need to bring to her.

I know this is wrong but I don't care right now, instead I just want to see and hear her cum. I want my baby to cum like she never came before. And I will do that, I will do that for my little baby girl. If she is anything like her mother she is going to like what I am about to do next.

Using her juices as lubricant I take my finger and begin to apply the juices to her asshole as I am sucking harder and harder on her clit, giving a little push I feel the resistance but it doesn't fight me much. I slowly but carefully begin to slide my finger into my girls ass.

"Oh shit daddy what are you doing? I never had anything in there before."

"Its okay baby your mother loved when I did this, and you will too. Just let it happen and relax. Don't fight it just let it happen."

Hearing no more complaints I begin to slide my finger in and out of her ass little bit at a time. While doing so I go back to licking her clit, her pussy, her lips, and even at times lick her insides as much as I can get my tongue in.

Then it begins to happen, her hips are starting to gyrate, that's the sign, that's when I do the trick I learned so well from her mother. I take my finger out of her ass and using both hands I spread her wide, exposing that clit I use a lot more pressure and begin to circle the clit over and over again causing her to gyrate even more, faster her hips are moving, hearing her moan, saying "Oh god this is so wrong but feels so fucking good", arching her back, and then it happens. Not a whimper, not a scream just a sudden push of her hips hard against my face, and a big moan and gasp from her. My daughter came!

______

Daughter's perspective

I have to say between masturbation and the few boys I fucked I haven't cum that hard ever in my life. The things that my dad did with his tongue and the finger in my butt which was an unexpected surprise really put me over the edge. Now I know what you want to hear, I got up sucked his cock and he fucked my brains out. But no, instead I slowly worked my way off the bed, leaned down and gave dad a kiss on the cheek, thanking him and went into my bedroom closing the door behind me.

Hours later I came out of my bedroom, dressed and ready to be taken back to mom's house because our weekend was over.

______

Dad's perspective

As we were driving I was scared out of my mind. Was I a terrible father for doing this? Was shaving her that bad? And if it wasn't why did I let myself orally please her? I so shouldn't have done that, and she will probably tell her mom or some of her friends and I will end up in jail being someones bitch. I know it. Or would I...

Well she will answer that question for me after being that we just pulled into her mothers driveway. "Daddy..."

"Yes hunny"

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about the shaving and especially what happened after. It will be our little dirty secret." And she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips followed by slightly bitting my lip. I have to admit, that turned me on.

______

Weeks later back at my condo...

"Dad!!!"

"Yeah hunny"

"Can you shave me again? It's scruffy. The itch finally went away but starting to feel like sand paper and you did a really good job last time would you mind?"

"Of course I wouldn't, meet me on the bed I will grab the stuff"

Prepping the lather ahead of time, and making sure the razor sits in hot water this time to make it even easier to shave, I walk into the bedroom like before, she is completely naked, sitting on a towel, legs spread wide.

I begin to lather her up and while doing so I notice her pussy is dripping, and sort of pulsating. It is also blossoming like a flower. The only other pussy I know to do that is her mothers which only does that when she gets really hot. How do I know? Well when that happens, her mother says every single time "I am getting so hot" which usually leads to a cum swallowing BJ. But she isn't her mother so I should get that thought out of my head.

______

This time as I was shaving her I took the liberty to be a little more touchy feely this time. Instead of just swiping with and against the grain I also used my right-hand (yes I am left-handed) to pull her pussy tight. Each time I would do that her pussy would drip a bit more and pulsating that much faster. I also noticed a few moans coming from her and rapid breathing of her chest.

I try to ignore it but a man like me can feel sexual energy from a mile away and it was filling up the room.

Finishing up I bring the stuff back to the bathroom and get the wash cloth and clean her up. I was about to walk away when she grabbed my arm and said "Don't leave..."

"What else do you need hunny?"

"Can you do what you did before after you shaved me? A taste test sort of speak" following with a little giggle.

"Honey, what I did last time was so wrong. I shouldn't do that ever again. Fathers and daughters aren't supposed to do such things."

"Dad, I promised you that I wouldn't tell and I won't. But I really liked what you did including where you put your finger, and I want it again."

Sigh..."Okay...lay back and relax."

As I was about to lower my head till she put a hand to my forehead and stops me and says "Dad..."

"Yeah?"

"Its only fair if you are naked too."

"What?"

"Dad you heard me. Take off your clothes before you do this."

Having a mental battle with myself I know what I am about to do is so wrong but then being naked around her at the same time is that going to far?

"Dad please, just take off your clothes. I promise it will be okay."

Doing as she requested I drop my shorts following my boxer shorts and pull my t-shirt over my head.

She looks down and says "Dad, you shave too?"

"No sweetie. I tried shaving years ago but didn't like how it itched, and shaving myself usually ended cutting my penis so I now trim. Plus I like it trim from how it looks and the way it feels. Plus when...well....when a woman uses her mouth on me they like how they don't get hair in their mouth."

"Dad you can say blowjob, I know what that is."

Chuckling..."Okay sweetie, now relax and let daddy do his thing."

______

She was very responsive this time, she was already soaked, her pussy was wide open, and the clit was just begging to be touched. I didn't have to do much to get her there but I did it just how she liked it last time. Circling the clit, lubing up my fingers with her juices, and I say fingers this time because since she is clearly in heat right now why not see if she can take two fingers. And she did. Granted she squirmed a little but she took it just the same.

As I was licking she was gyrating but this time she started to get vocal.

"Oh god...daddy I like that, push those fingers harder in my ass...yeah like that....oh keep circling my clit....yeah keep going......oh shit...oh shit....OHHHHH SHIIIITTTTTTT!!!!"

At that point she was like a bucking bronco and I had to latch onto her clit just to keep contact.

My 19 year old girl was experiencing the sexual pleasures in life...just happen to be her dad is giving her that pleasure.

______

Getting up I was about to grab my clothes and leave but she grabbed my arm to stop me then slid her hand down my stomach and grabbed my cock. No words were spoken just standing there with her hand on my hard cock. She didn't stroke it, just held onto it for a moment till I felt her pulling. Going with her pull she started to lead me between her legs. Pushing my dick down she aimed it right to her hole and said "Go ahead daddy, do it....JUST DO IT!"

I didn't hesitate, in one smooth move I pushed all the way in

"OH SHIT...that's big"

"Honey daddy isn't big, I am 6 inches 7 on a good day."

"Well today must be a good day because you are a lot bigger than the other boys I been with"

"You have had sex haven't you? I figured that out when I put my finger in your pussy but didn't ask."

"Yes dad, I lost my virginity on prom night which as you know fell on my 18th birthday so since I became an adult I let the boy fuck me. But he didn't last long, 30 seconds and he was out of me. So please don't cum quick"

"I won't hunny, I jerked off earlier today when I first woke up so daddy is less sensitive right now."

______

Laying over her with my arms by her head I slowly go in and out but gentle. She brings her legs up and wraps them around my body keeping us in close contact with each other. Listening to her breath and moan as I am slowly fucking her I can't help but think how this all played out. From shaving her, to eating her out, to doing it all over again after swearing to myself this is a one time thing. Yet here we are I am fucking my own daughter.

After several minutes she starts to get more animated while and reaching for my face feeling my cheeks staring into my eyes, it was more making love than fucking. She can't imagine how I feel about her, that hasn't changed, just we are closer now.

As time went on I was getting close to cumming and that is when I asked "Honey, where do you want me to cum?"

"In my mouth!"

"What?"

Giggle..."You heard me. Get on the bed and I will finish you off"

I slide out of her and swing myself to the side of the bed with my feet on the floor. She grabs the towel, folds it several times and lays it on the floor. Kneeling before me she doesn't hesitate, holding my penis in her hand she lowers her head and engulfs about half of me in her mouth and uses her tongue.

"Oh honey that feels so good."

Mmmmmmhmmmmm... she replies

Watching her head go up and down I feel myself getting close to the edge.

When I am about to get there I warn her "Hunny I am about to pop" to which without hesitation she goes lower with her mouth taking the whole thing down her throat.

The tightness of her throat just pushes me over the edge "OHHHH....SHIIITTTTT!!!" My hips begin to jerk and I can feel her throat contacting as she swallows.

Eventually I stop cumming and she does a few more slurps and lets me slide out of her mouth.

She looks up at me and says "I love you daddy"