Shawn and Kendall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendall could feel herself glowing red as she reached for the bathroom door. She had changed in front of Shawn many times but never caught him staring at her like that. The look on his face was so desperate. She couldn't fathom why her brother would look at her in such a way. The desire burning in his gaze was almost palpable. Kendall slowly peaked around the door and saw him sitting on the bed with his eyes shut and his face pointed away from her. He looked embarrassed, but she knew she wasn't supposed to undress in front of him in the first place.

"Um..." Kendall mumbled.

Shawn's eyes cautiously crept back toward the bathroom when he heard her voice. Kendall had the door partially open and was peaking around at him.

"Sorry..." She whispered, closing the door.

Shawn stared at the door, wondering if he looked as dumb as he felt when she caught him gawking at her. His eyes wandered down to his groin. He was rock-hard. His dick throbbed in his shorts as he tapped his leg nervously, struggling to stop the flood of desperation entering his mind. Seeing her body like that made his craving for her swell within him. The sight of her naked body was just what his sick desires needed to pull him even deeper into his fucked up fantasies.

He grabbed his erection and tried to clear his mind of such obscene thoughts. He had been trying so hard lately not to let his twisted imagination win. He knew if he could stay in control, he wouldn't have to be so paranoid about ruining his relationship with Kendall. But how could he remain in control when things like this happened? He found himself utterly incapable of resisting his lust for her.

Kendall stayed with her back against the door after shutting it. The look on Shawn's face engraved itself into her mind. Despite her efforts to keep them away, thoughts of that morning in the kitchen came flooding back. Her body suddenly remembered the feeling of his erection pressed against her. Kendall's breathing spiked as a familiar, nervous heat filled her chest. That dangerous curiosity and the thrill of being wanted by her brother again poured over her. She struggled to understand why these thoughts made her feel like they did. With her thighs clamped together and her nipples growing hard, Kendall pressed her back against the door, chewing her finger with an unsettling worry in her heart.

"She's your sister, man," Shawn whispered in defeat as he gripped his boner and fought himself to go flaccid.

"He's my fucking brother!" Kendall whispered in frustration as she exhaled and stepped into the shower, rinsing away her intrusive thoughts.

12