Shawn and Kendall Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what happened your first time?" Kendall asked with a daring smirk.

Shawn nodded with embarrassment, having flashbacks of Riley getting irritated on their first and only attempt at oral sex. She used her mouth for less than five minutes before giving up, and they never tried again.

"Sounds like a Riley thing," Kendall rolled her eyes, taking his balls into her mouth again while she stroked him.

"How did you know?" Shawn sighed, trying not to tense up again.

"Trust me," Kendall reassured him, stroking him in her grip, "girls know when other girls suck dick, and she doesn't."

Shawn groaned as his head hit the couch again. The feeling of having so much of him stimulated at once was otherworldly.

"I love giving head," Kendall continued, using her tongue to saturate his balls with her saliva.

She had a sexy, confident grin as spit lines stretched from her chin to his thighs. Shawn had no idea Kendall was such an erotic, sexual person. Her moans made it obvious she was enjoying herself immensely.

"And I wanna make you cum a lot," she said, stroking his spit-soaked cock, "so try to hold back for as long as you can, 'kay?"

"A-are you sure?" Shawn stumbled, trying not to cum just from watching her and listening to her eagerness.

Kendall smiled and nodded, taking him into her hot, wet mouth. Shawn's head thudded back against the couch with a groan as he felt her start working him again.

For the next fifteen minutes, Shawn struggled to keep his legs, hips, and stomach relaxed so he wouldn't cum. Kendall continued sucking him rhythmically, only stopping to taste his balls between strokes. She loved that he groomed himself properly. There was zero hair on him, making it easy for her to taste him while working him toward orgasm with her mouth. Kendall slowed her strokes when she felt him tense up. She was edging him to make him cum as hard as possible.

Kendall exhaled loudly as she pulled his entire length from her mouth, leaving an enormous line of spit from her chin to his rock-hard shaft.

"You have such a nice dick," she giggled, stroking him with her hand and trying to catch her breath.

"Kendall... I can't- I'm about to...!" Shawn groaned as her hand brought him to the point of no return.

"Ready to cum?" She asked with a sexy, hungry smile.

Shawn nodded frantically, his eyes clamped shut, panting for air as his orgasm approached.

"Yeah, cum for me," she whispered with lust as she began sucking his entire length again.

Shawn could feel his load rising as Kendall's head bobbed up and down on him. The feeling made his hips tighten up and raise toward her mouth. He could already tell this would be the hardest he's ever cum in his life from the pressure alone, and the sound of her so eager for his load amplified things.

"Oh, fuck... I'm cumming!" He desperately moaned out with his head pressed into the couch.

"Mhm!" Kendall hummed with excitement, letting him know she was ready for it as she sucked him rhythmically and massaged his balls in her hand.

Shawn groaned loudly and repeatedly in ecstasy as he blasted rope after rope into Kendall's mouth. His stomach violently quivered as she worked every last drop out of him. His body shuddered and quaked with every throb of his cock. The feeling of him pulsating in her mouth and tasting his cum made Kendall moan as she milked his load out. Kendall had never felt such thick, lively ropes fill her mouth. The feeling was euphoric and overwhelming. She swallowed it as quickly as it came out, enjoying its unique profile.

Kendall's strokes gradually slowed as Shawn's orgasm ended, and she kept sucking him as if trying to get every sperm cell out of his balls. Finally, his moans became panting as he struggled to catch his breath from cumming so hard.

"Oh my God..." He huffed, "I've never cum that hard before..."

He lifted his head to look down at Kendall as she finally took her mouth off him with a final suck. She was out of breath as well, wiping her chin with the back of her hand.

"That was so fucking hot..." She panted with a smile.

Both sat up to face each other on the couch. The intense rush from finally becoming sexual with each other began to plateau as they collected their emotions.

"How was your first real blowjob?" Kendall asked, trying to catch her breath.

"I think I love you," Shawn said straightly.

"You're such an idiot!" Kendall laughed hysterically, throwing her arms around his neck and holding him tightly.

Shawn sat in awe, reflecting on the immense pleasure she had just given him. He had no clue that Kendall was so good with her mouth.

Once Kendall released his neck, they stared at each, processing their feelings about what had just happened between them.

"So we really just did that..." Kendall sighed nervously.

"Yeah..." Shawn breathed out, scratching the back of his neck and trying to analyze her emotions.

Kendall's eyes scaled Shawn's face and body as they stared at each other on the couch. She was particularly nervous about how he was reacting inside now that they had officially crossed the line.

"You okay?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Shawn responded with a chuckle.

Kendall smirked with a doubtful expression.

"Because you just came in your sister's mouth, you dork," Kendall responded, trying not to laugh, "are you sure?"

Shawn knew he had no mixed feelings about finally breaking the sibling boundary, and it surprised him that Kendall was worried he would feel strange afterward.

"I'm glad," he answered with a gentle grin.

Kendall stared at him as a wave of relief washed over her. She was happy he was reacting positively after crossing the line with her. Of course, there was no telling what would happen after doing such a thing, but it didn't feel like he was being dishonest.

"Seriously," Shawn continued, "it's like this giant thorn has been pulled out of me, you know, because of how long I've been thinking about you this way."

Kendall couldn't help but smile as she listened to Shawn express his excitement to engage in such forbidden acts with her. As much as she was enjoying herself, she knew Shawn had wanted this even longer than her.

"I'm glad too," she responded bashfully, "about both things."

"What's the other thing?" Shawn asked.

"That I got to be the first girl to swallow your cum," Kendall answered seductively, scooting closer and grabbing his still-hard member with her hand.

Shawn sighed from the stimulation of her hand. His eyes wandered down to her lips and perfect breasts, feeling his craving for her flare up again.

"Fuck, you're so hot..." He moaned, unable to hold himself back any longer.

"Yeah?" She whispered with a sexy smile, riling him up with her hand.

Both gradually leaned forward and pressed their mouths together, sharing a deep, erotic kiss.

Kendall was taken by surprise as Shawn advanced and forced her backward. He pinned her back against the couch, tasting her mouth as she moaned beneath him. Shawn's hand wandered down her body, feeling his way past her soft belly, eventually reaching her thigh. Kendall gasped, pulling her mouth away from his, feeling his hand on her panties. Shawn began kissing her neck and collar area as he rubbed her. He could feel her burning up through her panties, which were already damp. Kendall melted beneath him, feeling his strength pin her down, unable to resist him.

"Oh, fuck..." She shuddered in ecstasy, unable to handle the stimulation.

Shawn was teasing her in multiple places, setting her body on fire.

Before Kendall realized it, Shawn gripped both sides of her panties and slid them down her legs.

"Shawn!" She moaned out, folding both hands over herself defensively.

Shawn tossed her panties onto the floor and lowered himself between her legs, kissing his way down her stomach. Kendall wasn't expecting him to be so forward. His lips were like a vortex against her skin, causing her to whimper as her body weakened. Her timid, shy brother, that wouldn't even go out to a bar was now working his way down to her most forbidden place.

"What're you-" she mumbled nervously, feeling the strength melt from her limbs.

He grabbed Kendall's hands and gently removed them from blocking her, finally revealing her place. Her womanly smell drove Shawn wild. He desperately wanted to taste her and drown himself in her scent.

Shawn's eyes took in the beauty of Kendall's place as his senses enveloped themselves in the heat emitting from it. He had never seen such a perfect thing in his life. She was aching and soaking wet, twitching with agitation. Kendall groomed herself regularly and was smooth, making her look irresistible. Shawn could already taste her excitement before his tongue even reached her.

"Shawn, wait!" She called out in a panic, "are you sure about this?"

Shawn wrapped his hands around her thighs and jerked her closer to him on the couch, causing her to gasp sharply.

"You have no idea how much I've thought about doing this," he grinned confidently, "trust me. I'm sure."

Kendall could feel his warm breath on her inner thighs and exposed vagina, causing her to tense up with anticipation.

"Be easy on me..." She whispered, bracing for him to begin, "I've never done this before."

"No one's ever gone down on you?" Shawn asked curiously.

Kendall shook her head with her hands nervously folded over her mouth.

"Wow," Shawn chuckled, "you'll love this. I promise."

"Oh, God..." Kendall mumbled with fear as her head hit the couch.

The basement was filled with loud gasps and moans as Shawn pressed his hot mouth into her. Shawn started gently not to overstimulate her, licking her rhythmically from her entrance to her clit. His strokes were long and firm, and her taste possessed him with a ferocious appetite. Shawn's tongue made such lewd sounds as he swirled it in circles around her clit, soaking his chin in her juices.

Kendall clawed at the couch with her hands, and her legs quivered with pleasure as Shawn gripped his strong hands around her thighs, holding her against him. The power of his grip turned her on immensely, and his touch was like an aphrodisiac. It felt like she was being pulled directly into his mouth and eaten alive.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, my God!" Kendall cried out blissfully, feeling Shawn turning her into a puddle with his mouth.

He pulled her into his mouth by her thighs, sucking the juices out of her and swirling her clit. The suction from his mouth and tongue made her stomach twitch as he stimulated her relentlessly but delicately.

Shawn removed his mouth with a loud suckle, kissing her inner thighs repeatedly and moaning with a hunger for more of her. Kendall saturated his mouth and chin. She could feel how wet his face was as he kissed her thighs, causing her to cry out with pleasure. Shawn loved going down and was thrilled to show Kendall what he could do. She huffed for air as she struggled to collect herself from his first onslaught.

"That's enough teasing," Shawn said, unwrapping one of his hands from her thighs.

"Whoa, whoa, what!?" Kendall panicked, looking down at him.

Shawn slipped his middle finger inside Kendall, causing her to moan louder with each knuckle that entered her. He felt how tight and hot she was as she gripped his finger like a vice. Brief thoughts of how incredible his cock would feel inside her crossed his mind. Then, he began licking her clit again while pistoning his finger in and out of her, gradually picking up speed. Kendall's head fell against the couch again as she groaned loudly from the pleasure. Her eyes rolled back with delight. She was getting wetter by the second as his finger made obscene noises inside her. She had never felt this kind of sexual pleasure before.

Kendall could feel herself rapidly approaching orgasm as Shawn assaulted her most sensitive zones. Her breathing was violent, and her fingers nearly tore through the fabric of the couch. But Shawn did not let up for a moment. He wanted to make her cum, and he hungered for more of her taste.

"Shawn! I'm gonna- I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Kendall cried out as her back arched and her hips raised.

Shawn stopped moving his finger and quickly removed it as he flicked his tongue rhythmically against her clit. Kendall screamed with ecstasy and squirted all over his chin and neck. Her body instinctively tried to retract from his mouth because of the sensitivity, but Shawn anchored her with his grip and locked her in place.

"Oooooh, fuck!" She whimpered and inhaled sharply, soaking him repeatedly with her cum.

Shawn waited for her to stop spasming before gently removing his grip, causing her to exhale blissfully. Then, he kissed her inner thighs, savoring her wonderful taste. Shawn felt her body shaking as he began kissing his way up her belly until he was on top of her again. Kendall lay flat against the couch, panting in exhaustion from her orgasm as she stared at Shawn, unable to move. Her cum soaked his chain, and his shirt had an enormous wet spot down the front.

"How was that?" He asked casually.

"I think I love you," Kendall huffed, placing her hands on the sides of his face.

Shawn slowly grinned, realizing she was mocking him, which caused Kendall to start laughing as she held onto his face.

"Oh, fuck, c'mere," she giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her, kissing him aggressively.

Tasting herself in his mouth only turned her on more as she moaned and gripped him tightly against her. The feeling of clawing his shirt and his body on top of hers filled her with delight.

Kendall ended their kiss with a delicate moan, not wanting to let go of him as he pressed his entire weight into her on the couch. They panted with their foreheads together, enthralled by each other. Shawn lifted his head from hers and noticed a goofy smile on Kendall's face.

"What're you smiling at, ya weirdo?" He jabbed.

"That was amazing," Kendall laughed, "no one has ever made me cum like that before."

"Guess that makes us even, then," Shawn answered confidently.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" Kendall asked, trying to hold back her giggling.

"Riley and I didn't have much sex," Shawn answered awkwardly, "and it didn't go so well whenever we tried. But going down on her was the only way I could get her off, so I did it a lot. Practice makes perfect?"

"Hold on a minute," Kendall demanded, "if you two didn't have sex and she didn't suck your dick, how did you get off?"

"Well..." Shawn hesitated, "I usually ended up jerking off later... Thinking about you."

Kendall stared into Shawn's eyes as she realized the gravity of what he had just shared with her.

"Even then?" She asked quietly, "even while you had a girlfriend, you still thought about me?"

Shawn gently nodded his head. Kendall's eyes hovered between his lips and eyes as she began to realize that Shawn was telling her the truth. His feelings for her were real and had been for some time.

"I always thought about you," he answered softly, running his hand delicately through her hair, "whether I was with someone or not."

Suddenly, Kendall had a troubled expression as she held Shawn's face in her hands.

"Shawn..." she whispered, pulling him into her body again and hugging him tightly.

Kendall realized that Shawn must have been trapped with these feelings for so long while she stayed with Bradley, who didn't deserve her. She thought about all the times she undressed in front of Shawn, knowing how he must have felt while she did it. All of the tension between them suddenly made sense to her. In the silence, Kendall held onto him, wondering what their lives would be like now if they had crossed the line sooner. How complicated would things be now if she had never dated Bradley? Would it still have been the right decision?

"I wish I knew how you felt sooner," Kendall said distraughtly.

"It's my fault," Shawn said, holding her into him, "how could you know what I was feeling if I didn't say anything?"

"Putting my butt on you that morning certainly helped," Kendall snickered.

They both sat up off of the couch and faced each other.

"A morning thing?" Kendall mocked him with a sarcastic grin.

"Oh, come on," Shawn contested, "what was I supposed to do? Have you seen your ass?"

Kendall laughed as he defended himself. His attraction to her was as cute as it was flattering.

She gently reached over and grabbed his hand on the couch as they both stopped giggling.

"You know," she said as she gripped his hand, "as funny as it was, that made me realize how I felt about you."

"That morning in the kitchen?" Shawn asked.

"Mhm," Kendall nodded, "ever since I felt how hard you were against me, I couldn't stop thinking about you that way."

Shawn listened to her closely as she exposed her feelings to him.

"I tried so hard to stop because it was so wrong, but the more I fought it, the worse it got," she continued, "and next thing I knew it, I was thinking about you constantly."

Kendall's words made Shawn realize that her buildup to all this was much different than his.

"And when I kissed you..." She said, "you went from being my stupid brother to someone I wanted so bad I couldn't stand it. Everything changed for me after that."

"So..." Shawn began nervously, "you're sure you're okay with everything that just happened?"

Kendall's grip tightened around his hand as she stared into his eyes.

"Of course I am," she reassured him, "I knew there was no going back if we did this, and I still wanted to."

Shawn felt relieved and excited that Kendall wasn't having second thoughts about their decision. Her words evaporated his fear that she would regret crossing the line with him.

"Does that make us- I mean, are we, like..." Shawn babbled.

Kendall leaned forward and interrupted him with a peck on the lips.

"It doesn't make us anything. We've always been together," she said with a gentle smile.

A familiar, dumb grin formed on Shawn's face as the reality of their relationship began to sink in. Kendall was right. There was no label or term for what they had become. For the first time, they finally felt the same way toward each other, and that's all that mattered.

His eyes took in Kendall's beautiful face and lovely breasts as they stared at each other. He was so head over heels for her that this didn't seem real.

"Are you really okay with this?" Shawn asked shyly, placing a hand on her thigh and gently caressing it.

Kendall nodded, looking into his eyes with her cute, seductive smirk.

The two leaned toward each other to share a loving peck as Kendall pressed her forehead against his. They stayed like that momentarily, trying to take in everything that happened tonight as they held onto each other.

"You about ready for bed?" Shawn asked.

"Oh, shit," Kendall panicked, looking around for her phone, "what time is it anyway?"

"It's almost three in the morning," Shawn snickered, watching her toss clothes, blankets, and otherwise to find it.

"What!?" She panicked, finally grabbing her phone to check, "there's no way!"

Shawn stood up from the couch and held his hand out toward Kendall.

"Come on," he urged her with a chuckle.

Kendall looked at his outstretched hand, causing her eyes to wander over to his dick, which was right at face level. She looked at him with a playful smile as she grabbed his hand.

"What's that face for?" Shawn asked, hoisting her up from the couch.

"Oh, nothing..." Kendall sighed, "just excited."

"About what?" Shawn asked.

"Don't make me say it, dork," she responded aggressively, "you know what!"

Shawn followed Kendall up both flights of steps. He always let her go first when they left the basement because of the imaginary giant spider Kendall swore would get her since they were small children. Shawn had spent the last two decades agreeing to go up the steps last so that it would get him first, just in case. Kendall gave him a brief look as she passed him, letting him know that she would always appreciate their absurd, childish tradition no matter how old they got.