Shawn and Kendall Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they approached her room, he waited for Kendall to open her door and enter, then proceeded to head towards his room, making no assumptions that he was supposed to follow her.

"Night," Shawn mumbled awkwardly, but Kendall's grip violently halted his first step away from her room.

"Absolutely not," she grunted, "you are sleeping with me tonight."

Shawn felt this would happen but was still glad he didn't invite himself into her room first. He felt better about Kendall deliberately telling him to join her, and with their parents gone all weekend, they didn't have to worry about getting caught.

"Can I at least go get my toothbrush?" Shawn asked awkwardly.

Kendall glared at him for a moment before releasing his hand.

"Hurry up," she demanded, "you know I don't like being alone."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Shawn dismissed her as he hurried to his room to grab his bedtime toiletries.

Kendall smiled as she peeked around her doorway and watched him enter his room. Her heart and mind wandered toward the possibilities of their future. As wrong as their relationship was, she could not ignore that she was genuinely happy. There was a feeling of safety and chemistry with her brother that she had never known until tonight. For the first time in Kendall's life, connecting with someone on this level had never felt so right.

As Shawn grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste off his bathroom counter, he looked in the mirror and noticed that he was still naked from the waist down, seeing Kendall's giant wet spot on his shirt.

"Jeez..." He whispered, collecting his things and scratching his head as tonight's events aligned in his brain.

Being alone for a moment finally gave his mind a chance to reflect on what happened in the basement as he stood in his bathroom, staring into the mirror. His mind replayed everything, starting with their kiss and leading up to Kendall sucking every last drop out of him on the couch. He could still faintly taste her in his mouth. Shawn had to convince himself that this was real and not a dream as he wondered what might happen next.

"Shawn!" Kendall's voice called out from down the hall, interrupting his thoughts.

"Shit... Uh, coming!" He answered, shutting his bathroom light off before leaving his room.

Upon entering the hallway, he saw Kendall standing in her doorway, still waiting for him.

"You didn't have to wait out here for me, ya goober," he said, playfully messing her ponytail up with his hand.

"I said I don't like being alone!" She snapped at him, batting his hand away with her arms.

The two brushed their teeth in Kendall's bathroom while the shower ran. Unlike Shawn, Kendall enjoyed her showers between room temperature and slightly warm but was willing to compromise for him. She noticed the steam rolling out behind the curtain as they brushed, letting her know the water had reached a temperature they'd both enjoy.

"Wanna hop in with me?" Kendall asked as she finished rinsing her mouth.

"Mhm," Shawn agreed, still brushing.

He rinsed his mouth and tossed his toothbrush next to Kendall's in the coffee mug on the sink. When he turned around, he saw the familiar sight of Kendall pulling her hair tie out and letting her beautiful hair fall down her back. His eyes wandered down to her perfect ass as he removed his shirt.

Shawn stepped forward and wrapped his hands around her hips from behind, kissing the back of her neck and holding her tightly. He could not keep his hands off of her. Kendall grabbed his arms and sighed with pleasure as she felt his lips on her neck. His touch drove her wild. She had never experienced this sensation from a person's touch alone. The effect Shawn had on her body was overwhelming.

"Hey," she giggled, turning to face him, "we've got all weekend. Don't worry."

Shawn looked her up and down as he held onto her, completely mesmerized by her beauty. She was perfect, and he couldn't believe it, even with his hands around her.

"Come on," she said, grabbing his hand and leading him into the shower.

Shawn and Kendall spent their entire shower making out. It felt like they had discovered their new favorite thing to do with each other. Shawn held onto her waist, feeling her lovely body and soft skin. Kendall rested her arms over his collars, drowning herself in his taste as the thrill of having each other in the most forbidden way consumed them. They kissed as if they would be taken away from each other at any moment.

"Where did you learn to kiss like that?" Kendall huffed with her eyes closed as Shawn kissed her neck and collar.

His lips against her skin made her whimper as his hands held onto her. The feeling of his boner against her stomach filled her with excitement.

"I've never kissed anyone like this before," Shawn answered, gripping her hips and holding her against him, "it just feels like I know what to do with you."

Kendall looked up at him with desire, craving his touch and feeling her body react to him as she felt his chest with her hands. Her mind couldn't understand what he was doing to her right now. She had never wanted a person so badly in her life. Looking at him, her blood felt like a million degrees beneath her skin.

"Why are you so fucking hot?" Kendall whispered desperately, pressing her forehead against his chin and trying to slow down her breathing.

Shawn held her tightly as Kendall flared with lust.

"I think we should get out of here," Shawn sighed.

"Yeah," Kendall agreed, realizing they would stay in the shower forever at this rate.

They were getting too worked up but didn't want to go too far tonight. Both understood that there was plenty of time to do more, so Shawn and Kendall weren't hurrying to have sex immediately. They silently agreed that it would be better to let their relationship develop at a more reserved pace.

Once they stepped out of the shower, they dried their bodies off and went straight for Kendall's bed without bothering to put clothes on. Shawn flopped onto the mattress, landing on his back to get comfortable for the night. Kendall followed, sliding onto her stomach beside him and plugging her phone into the charger.

She stared at Shawn, looking over his body as he held his phone above his face, turning his alarm off. Kendall was trying to dissect her growing attraction to him. She had never noticed the little things that made him so desirable. He was slightly tall and handsome, to boot. He took care of himself and looked great naked. Shawn wasn't athletic or built like Bradley, but that didn't stop him from being attractive. Kendall was beginning to realize that her brother could have had anyone if he had the confidence to go after them. She felt relief in her heart that she had him all to herself, though, as wrong as that was.

"You coming over here?" Shawn asked with his arm out, inviting Kendall to him.

Kendall snapped out of it, realizing she was staring at him again. She looked at his open arm and felt delighted about sleeping with her brother like this.

"Don't have to ask me twice," she answered excitedly, snuggling up against him and tossing her leg over his thigh.

Their naked bodies touching created a feeling of thrill and bliss as they held onto each other. Kendall melted against her brother as she nestled herself in his warmth. Shawn lightly rubbed her back with the arm she used as a pillow and caressed her thigh with his other hand.

"Mmm," Kendall moaned, "I wanna stay like this forever."

"I definitely will if you don't wake me up tomorrow," Shawn answered with his eyes closed, already trying to fall asleep.

Kendall laughed against his chest, realizing he was still her stupid brother that would sleep all day if she let him.

"Okay," she said, trying to halt her laughter, "I'll make sure we get up."

Kendall's body rejoiced to feel Shawn's delicate touch on her back as she listened to his soft breathing. She couldn't remember the last time she was so at peace. They both nodded off quickly, due partly to experiencing such intense orgasms beforehand. As a result, their bodies and minds were exhausted from processing the explosive effects of their sexual buildup. The feeling of releasing such tension finally caught up to them as they dozed off into a deep sleep together. Kendall had never felt so safe and cared for, while Shawn embraced the reality that his fantasy world was now becoming the real world. It was impossible to know what lay ahead, but it didn't matter to them anymore. They were ready to accept whatever the world threw at them as long as they could be together.