Shawn and Tyler Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday wasn't much different for Shawn, but he did wake up enough to do a little yard work, so he knew he had it out of the way for a bit longer. He drops his uniforms off at the cleaners, he usually washes them himself, but he just doesn't have the time. He made sure to stop at the cleaners to pick up what he had dropped off a few days prior and leave what he needed to be cleaned. Then it was back to work as usual on Sunday at seven and double and single shifts for the next five days.

After going to work on Friday and fielding questions from Dawn for part of the day if he liked Shawn, Tyler was praying that Shawn called. Dawn said, knowing her brother he would probably call this weekend.

Tyler's weekend was filled with dreams of Shawn, hoping he would call sooner than later, but the phone never rang. He tried to keep himself busy the whole weekend. He cleaned his entire apartment twice, did his laundry, and on Sunday, he was faithful and went to church.

This is one thing he has always done. He has never missed church. As much as most of the bible thumpers have been against gays. He has always been able to find a church to welcome him. Tyler felt good after church but still was hoping that Shawn would call. He went out for coffee with a couple members. He loved talking with Sally and Kallie.

Work was just a distraction, at least, students coming into the office wanting this or that a professor might have left for them or dropping off papers to be turned in. He loved the ones that would beg Tyler to see if a professor would give an exam late because they missed it. Tyler tells them he would ask, but he knew the professors would say no in a heartbeat, but he always asks. Maybe one will surprise him.

Tyler did love his job, especially Dawn. Dawn was the most down-to-earth professor he knew. She didn't treat the staff like they were below her, which is rare amongst the professors. Most professors treated the staff well, but because they had higher degrees, most thought they were above the staff.

Tyler thought if they only knew the number of degrees a lot of the staff held but chose not to use them for many different reasons. He believes they would take a step back. The staff knows each other well. Some staff are more intelligent than the professors but tend to dumb themselves down so they don't look out of place.

Dawn asked Tyler over Thursday evening for dinner to see how his week was going and to pry and see what he and Shawn have been talking about. After dinner, Rose went to her bedroom, and Dawn asked if anyone wanted coffee, beer, or wine. Of course, Dean took a beer and dropped down on the couch to watch TV. Dawn and Tyler started out with wine.

Dawn decided to be direct, and she wanted to know. "Did my brother call you?"

"What, the guy you introduced me to last Thursday? The one I had a wonderful time talking with. He took my phone from me and called himself to get my number, that guy?" Tyler was very sarcastic about it.

"Yeah, Shawn." Then it dawned on her. "Oh, God, he didn't call."

"No, he didn't call. I don't care anymore." Which Dawn could tell he did.

Dean was listening in on their conversation. It was a little hard not to. "You realize that his department is extremely understaffed right now, and he has been working a ton of overtime. Don't you?" Dean looked between the two of them. "Didn't you notice how tired he looked last week, Dawn? I bet if he did have a day off this week, he spent it either in bed, or you know he does have a house to take care of."

"WELL, aren't you just Mr. Obvious? I'm going to call him." Dawn looked at her husband.

"Dawn, don't. He would have called if he really wanted to talk to me." Tyler pleaded.

Of course, Dawn ignored his pleas, called, and put it on speaker. It rang several times before a very tired-sounding Shawn picked up the phone. "Yeah, Sis, what's up?"

"Shawn, why haven't you called Tyler?" Dawn just cut to the chase, as always. She doesn't care. She wanted to get to the point right away.

"Dawn, I wanted to. I just haven't had time. I'm in bed by eight or later most days, depending on how many hours I work."

"Why so early."

"I have been working twelve-hour days, but sometimes they are sixteen hours, seven to eleven. Please don't bust my balls right now. I'm tired and not even home yet."

"Where are you?"

"Stuck in traffic, and if you didn't call, I would've been asleep and stuck in traffic. So, thanks." Shawn chuckled. "I want to call him. Every time I think about it, I'm in bed and literally about to fall asleep. I would hate to get on the phone and do that to him."

"He thinks you're not interested in him." Dawn clicked the phone off speaker and went into the kitchen. "Shawn, are you there?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Are you interested in him?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, I would like to get to know him. Dawn, I've just been working so much that I can't think straight, and I'm asleep anytime when I'm just relaxing for a second."

"When is your next day off?"

"Tomorrow, thank God, I'm off for the next two days."

"Well, how about this, sleep the day away. Then we, Dean, Tyler, and I will come over and cook out and have a nice time together. This way, you can see Tyler again and not feel uncomfortable that you didn't call him. We will just be over as friends."

"Are you sure he will even want to come over? I told him I would call and didn't."

"Well, you know, the phone does work both ways, even though it was your place to call. I think Tyler will want to come." Dawn was trying to take a little of the blame off of Shawn. She wanted to get him to say yes to them coming over. "Shawn, sleep tonight, try to sleep as much tomorrow as possible, and then we'll come over after work, cook, and have a good time."

"Alright, Sis, if you think he'll want to come over after not calling him, then we can get together tomorrow. Anyways, thanks."

"Why?"

"I'm glad that you called. You don't know how tired I am, and I don't have any coffee with me. I'm pulling into my driveway in a few minutes, and when I walk in, I'm going to bed."

"No problem. Get some sleep, and we will be over tomorrow after work." Dawn had walked back out to the living room and sat down with Dean and Tyler when she was finishing up the conversation. Dean and Tyler got the gist. They were going to Shawn's house but nothing more.

"So, what did he say?" Tyler asked.

"He's interested in you and is sorry for not calling."

"Dawn, I'm supposed to take that? If I waited around for every Tom, Dick, or Harry that told me he was going to call...."

"Tyler, you were disappointed that Shawn didn't call you."

"Yes, but you didn't have to go and call him."

"Oh shit, Tyler, you can act mad all you want, but you are happy that he's still interested in you. Anyways, we are going over there for dinner tomorrow." Dawn smiled and laughed at his stubbornness.

"Tyler, just give it up. You have now become one of Dawn's bitches." Dean laughed. "You have joined the club with Shawn and me." Tyler looked at Dean, opened his mouth, and closed it. "I'm not joking. We do what Dawn tells us to do."

"I'm not that bad." Dawn laughed.

"Shawn is going to go home tonight, go to bed, sleep all night, all day tomorrow, or at least most of the day. Then clean his house to make sure it is clean for Tyler because you said we are having dinner at his house."

"No, he will not."

"Okay, stop over there in the morning. He will be dead to the world and move something somewhere. I bet it will be moved and put where it belongs when we come that night." Dean laughed. He knew Shawn too well.

"Deal, but it won't. You might have known him longer than me, but I know my brother."

"What?" Tyler looked at Dawn, confused.

"Well, Shawn is my half-brother, and I didn't meet him until I was ten. His mother had custody of him and my." She corrected herself. "Our dad wasn't allowed to see him."

"How old was he?" Tyler asked.

"Sixteen, his mother was declared unfit, and he was sent to live with us."

"His mother should have been declared unfit years prior, but back then, child welfare didn't come in as hard as it does now. Shawn hated going home when he would stay at my house." Dean added.

"His mother had to be horrible to be taken away at sixteen," Tyler stated.

"She had younger children. It was because of them that she was declared unfit. Shawn was tired of taking care of them, so when he came to my house after school, he didn't want to go home." Dean looked at Tyler, and Tyler looked concerned. "Don't get me wrong, Shawn loved his siblings. He was just tired of being their full-time Mom and Dad. He was that from when they turned three, and he was ten to when they were taken away six years later, and he was sent to live with his father."

"Oh, that had to be rough," Tyler questioned.

Dean chuckled. "Funny thing is, it got worse after they were taken away. Shawn was so used to taking care of them that when he was sent to live with his father, he didn't know what to do with himself. We were happy though he didn't know his father lived here, so we still could see one another."

"Why was it worse?" Tyler asked.

"Shawn would get in trouble left and right. He didn't know what to do with himself. Seriously he went from being responsible for two kids to not responsible for anything." Dean responded.

Dawn added. "My dad and mom didn't make him do anything at first when they took him in. My parents initially decided to take it easy on him, which they found was a big mistake. The social worker told them about the conditions of the home and what he was doing for his siblings. He was used to structure in a sense."

"If the conditions were horrible, how could he be used to structure?" Tyler asked.

"He was responsible for getting his siblings ready for school in the morning. Making sure they were bathed, ready, and out the door, before he left for school," Dean responded. "The high school was right next to the elementary, and when he was sixteen, the school started calling the high school to get him out of class when Matt or Erin was sick. His mother never would come to the school to pick them up. They always had laid in the office until he got out of school to come. He really was their parent. He got them to bed at night. So when his mother wasn't drunk, or it was late at night, he came over."

"That is awful," Tyler responded.

"So when he came to our house. My parents didn't want to be too hard on him, and he started getting into trouble. So they had to start enforcing some rules and chores on him."

Dean laughed, "Which he loved."

Tyler looked at Dean, intrigued. "Why?"

"At that time, he associated chores and rules with love, and when his father didn't force him to do anything, he just assumed his father didn't really want him. Shawn was fucked up already, so let's not go there." Dean responded when he saw Tyler was about to ask a question.

Dawn spoke up. "Before you ask, my parents sent Shawn to counseling. He hated it at first. But they didn't care what it cost when they realized he needed it." Dawn smiled because she remembered back to the day. "I remember the day he came home, just before graduation. Sat my parents down and told them he would join the police academy when he turned twenty-one. They were so proud of him, he told them, he could have never done it if it wasn't for them because they sent him to counseling and kept him from getting into serious trouble."

"So he knows when to be humble," Tyler asked.

Dean spoke up, "Tyler, I'm not saying this because I'm not trying to sell Shawn to anyone, but he is the most compassionate person I know." Dawn was amazed that she was hearing this come from her husband. "Give him a chance. He's worth getting to know."

Tyler agreed, and they talked about other things, and then Dawn and Tyler went into the kitchen and had a cup of coffee before Tyler went home. They decided that Dean would drop her off in the morning at the university so she could show Tyler where Shawn lived.

When Tyler left for the night, Dawn went into the bedroom, and Dean was lying in bed. "I'm impressed that you were selling Shawn to Tyler tonight. Why?"

"Well, Shawn needs someone too, occasionally," Dean responded. Dawn just looked at him. "Stop looking at me like that. Sometimes I do think he's lonely and could use someone."

"Okay, I think my husband is turning over a new leaf. Wow." Dean rolled his eyes.

The following morning before Dean dropped her off at the university, he swung by Shawn's house to make her look at Shawn's home and put something out of place. Shawn was out cold. He wasn't going to wake up even if a tornado hit. "I've never seen Shawn's place in such a disorder before. It looks like he's been walking in, dropping everything, and going to bed."

"Yeah, Dawn, that's basically what he's been doing," Dean responded. "I stopped the other day to see him. I just sat there and waited until he woke up. All he wanted to do when he did was take a piss and go back to bed."

Dean dropped Dawn off and went into the office. He knew he was going to have a good day. He had a new secretary that loved flaunting her goods. Dean even had to keep a few of his buddies away from his office because Dean didn't need them hit with harassment charges. But they did spend a lot of their lunch hours talking about her and her huge tits. Dean has masturbated more than a few times in his private bathroom, thinking about those tits.

Dawn stopped by the office to ensure Tyler was still game for that afternoon. She was finished teaching by two, but Tyler wasn't off until four, which was okay with her. She could work on some things. Tyler asked if she wanted him to come to her office at four, but Dawn said she would meet him so they wouldn't be late. He knew she would be true to her word, and she was.

Shawn set his alarm for noon to ensure he had enough time to clean. He knew his house was a mess. When he walked out of his bedroom, he could smell the beautiful aroma of the elixir of life, coffee. He walks through the spotless living room into the kitchen, and Dean hands him a cup. "I decided to take the day off and clean your house."

"It looks like you even vacuumed."

"Man, you were dead. I think I could've exploded a bomb next to your bed, and you wouldn't have woken. I don't know how your alarm woke you."

"Maybe 'cause I have to take a piss." Shawn sat his coffee down and stepped over to the other bathroom. Dean and Shawn talked for a bit, and then Dean told him to take a shower, and they continued to speak while Shawn showered.

"Hey man, give Tyler a shot. You might like him," Dean said out of the blue.

"Wow, you are actually recommending someone. That's a change." Shawn responded. "What gives?"

"You're right. You need someone other than fuck buddies, and Dawn's good at matchmaking. Maybe it's time."

"Thanks."

"Why don't you take a nap on the couch? Your bedroom stinks. I'm sure your sheets haven't been washed in some time. And if you mention this to Dawn, I'll kill you."

"My lips are sealed. I'm too fucking tired to do my own laundry. I've been dropping it off at the laundromat, uniforms twice a week, clothes twice a month."

Dean cleaned Shawn's bedroom while he slept on the couch. He couldn't believe how dirty his sheets were. He was glad they were white so he could bleach the fuck out of them. Shawn wasn't using blankets, just the sheets, so he didn't have to worry about washing anything else. The blankets were folded on the bench at the foot of the bed. Dean opened the blackout curtains, shades, and windows to let some fresh air in.

When Dawn and Tyler arrived, Dean had already run out and grabbed steaks, potatoes, and corn to grill. When they walked in, he was sitting in the living room, reading the paper quietly. "Hi, Babe." Then she realized, "Oh, he's asleep?"

"Not anymore," Shawn said with his eyes still closed.

"Well, get up so we can have somewhere to sit," Dawn said frankly.

His eyes still closed, "Sometimes, Dawn, you are too pushy for your own damn good." Tyler smiled. He liked the interaction between Dawn and Shawn as she ran over and plopped down on his stomach, and his eyes popped open. "Damn, you're getting heavy." He knew that would get her goat.

"Asshole, now sit up."

"I can't," Shawn stated.

"Why?"

"Because you're on me."

Even Dean laughed then. "Tyler, come sit here." Dawn motioned to the couch, and she went and took a seat next to Dean on the loveseat. Shawn didn't have chairs, just the loveseat and the sofa. Tyler sat at the far end after Shawn sat up and sat near the other end.

After talking, Dean and Shawn went out to start the grill. "Well, is it okay so far?" Dawn asked when the guys left.

"Yeah."

"After dinner, Dean and I are going to leave. I'm just warning you now."

"You're what?" Tyler said, panicky.

"You heard me, so you two can talk. Get comfortable with one another. You can't with Dean and me watching every move you two make."

Tyler quickly wipes the fear off his face because Dean walked in to tell them he had pulled the lawn chairs out. That they could come out and visit while they cooked. Dawn brought out all the plates, utensils, and more drinks for everyone when they came.

They ate, had a great conversation, and, like she had threatened, made an excuse and left. Shawn just laughed. He knew his sister and her lies. "Would you like to go in and talk or stay outside where you feel comfortable?"

Tyler looked at Shawn, "No, we can move it inside. I'm nervous, but I'm getting bit up a storm out here."

Shawn laughed. "Come on, I have some ointment for bites." Shawn went to his bathroom for the cream while Tyler sat in the living room. He pulled up his pant leg. Shawn was amazed at the number of bites. "How did you keep from itching?"

"It was hard," Tyler said as Shawn sat on the couch.

"May I?" Shawn asked, and Tyler nodded his head. Shawn motioned for him to turn sideways on the couch, and he took off each of Tyler's shoes and socks. Which Tyler was a little embarrassed by but also intrigued. Then he pushed up each pant leg to expose Tyler's calves. They were both eaten badly. Shawn then rubbed in some anti-itch cream on both of them. "Anywhere else?"

"Can I lie?" Tyler smiled. He was aroused by how Shawn took care of him.

Shawn laughed. "Would you lie to an officer of the law?" Before he let Tyler answer, he leaned in and kissed him hungrily. Tyler was in his lap, straddling him in seconds of Shawn kissing him. The hunger for one another just kicked in. It took nothing for Shawn to stand with Tyler wrapped around him. Tyler's cock was pressed into Shawn's stomach, and he kissed him as Shawn walked to his bedroom.

Shawn laid Tyler on his bed. "Shawn, it's been a while for me." Shawn was thinking, was Tyler reading his mind because he was going to ask that question. Shawn wanted to know how much preparation he would have to do to prepare Tyler. Shawn helped take Tyler's clothes off and then quickly removed his. He grabbed the lube and a condom.

Tyler was in ah, he was so horny and willing, he really wanted to have sex, but now that he was about to have it. His mind was screaming, 'TO STOP, that you can't be this easy, Shawn will never respect you.' But then the other side of him was saying, 'FUCK HIM, he will probably just be a one-night stand anyway.'

Tyler's screaming side to stop won out. His erection went away while Shawn was preparing him. Shawn notices because he was sucking Tyler at that time, and Tyler is so embarrassed. Shawn looked up at him, concerned. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, please just continue." Tyler was really embarrassed now. "Please, Shawn."

Shawn crawled up and laid next to Tyler. "Yeah, and pigs fly." That made Tyler laugh. "What's wrong?"