Shawn and Tyler Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." Tyler sighed.

"You want to have sex but would prefer to wait."

Tyler frowned, "Yeah, but we can. I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm being such a prude."

"Tyler, we don't have to have sex or full-blown sex our first night." Shawn was telling the truth. He didn't want to push himself on anyone if they didn't want it. He sat up, grabbed a blanket off the bench at the foot of the bed, and covered them both. "Do you mind continuing to lay here?"

"No," Tyler smiled, and then Shawn leaned forward and kissed him. Tyler wasn't expecting Shawn to be so nice about this. No one he has slept with before has been, so Tyler would always just give into sex. He had to check to make sure again. "Are you sure, it's okay?"

Shawn looked at Tyler. "Tyler, have you been pushed before?"

"No... Yes. I wanted it, but I really wanted to say no, and couldn't because of who I was with and how he would have acted."

"Well, you will never have to worry about that with me. I'll make you that promise now."

"You're too good to be true," Tyler responded.

Shawn laughed. "Then you've been with idiots. Give me a chance. That's if you can stand my crazy hours."

"Do you work tomorrow?" Tyler thinks he remembered Shawn said he had two days off.

"Nope, do you?"

"No, so can I take these two days to get to know you a little?"

"Nope," Shawn said with a serious face, Tyler's heart sank, thinking Shawn was upset that they didn't have sex. Shawn laughed, "Well, this day is over, so that leaves just tomorrow, and we'll have to cram a lot of getting to know one another into one day. Unless." Shawn looked at Tyler and smiled. "You would like to start hanging out when I have a day off here and there, I can't promise you much, but hopefully, I will be alert enough for you."

Tyler smiled back. "That would be great." They talked for a while longer, kissed and touched, and Tyler said he should go before they ended up falling asleep.

"Why not just stay here?"

"Because I have no clothes," Tyler responded.

"What if I handcuff you to the bed? Then you would have to stay." Shawn chuckled.

Tyler laughed. "I would, wouldn't I, but I think...." Shawn cut off Tyler, kissing him and then rolling him onto his back. Shawn then continued to kiss his neck, and "I..., Shawn..., I."

"Yeah, You." Shawn laughed as he licked Tyler's collar bone, nibbling at his shoulder. Shawn believes Tyler overthinks and knows he has already achieved his goal. Tyler was hard.

Shawn pinched one of Tyler's nipples as he sucked the other. Then he traced down Tyler's stomach with his tongue to what he wanted, Tyler's cock. He was going to get some cum one way or another tonight. If Tyler was going to leave, Shawn would get something tonight, even if it was just to please Tyler.

"Shawn?"

"It's only you. I don't want." Shawn lifted off Tyler for a second and then dove back down. Tyler was beside himself. He has never had anyone want to just suck him off without it in return. It felt great, and Tyler couldn't hold back any longer. Shawn had him cumming fast, and when Tyler finished, Shawn climbed back up and kissed Tyler. Tyler could taste himself on Shawn's lips. "Do you still want to leave?"

Tyler moaned. "I should, knowing your sister, she will be over here in the morning asking you tons of questions and if I'm still here. She will think I was just an easy fuck." Tyler didn't want anyone on campus to know anything about his sexual habits. Yes, people knew he was gay, but he didn't want them to know anything about his life.

Shawn kissed him again. "She won't." Then he looked at Tyler and thought about it for a second.

And they both said in unison. "Yeah, Dawn will." And smiled.

"Call me tomorrow when you get up. I'll come back, only if you want me to, okay?" Tyler went to get up, and Shawn pulled him back down and kissed him one more time before pushing him up and out of bed.

"Alright. But if you don't hear from me by noon, just come over, please." Shawn said as he got up and put his pants back on. Tyler put his clothes on and followed him into the living room.

"Are you sure?" Tyler asked, and Shawn nodded. "Okay, but if something comes up, please call or text me, not to come." Shawn agreed and walked Tyler out to his car. He kissed him before he got in and closed his door.

Shawn watched as Tyler drove away. When he couldn't see Tyler's tail lights any longer, he turned and walked back into the house. He was fucking horny, but he could wait. Not the first time he didn't get off, but he's going to rub one out in a few minutes. Without a doubt, Dawn does know his type. He wishes he could find them on his own sometimes because he hates that she gets a little smug.

Shawn dropped back in bed and could still smell Tyler on his pillow, so he covered his face with it as he rubbed his cock vigorously to come. Once he exploded, Shawn was physically drained. He laid there with the pillow on his head and fell asleep.

The following morning, he woke to someone throwing a sheet over him as he was lying on his stomach. "Is he covered?" Dawn asked.

"Yeah, and I woke him. He doesn't look happy." Dean leans over to smack Shawn on his ass, but Shawn gives him a warning look before he can. Dawn walked back into the room at that point.

"Well?" She asked as she plopped down on the bed beside Shawn. "How did it go?"

"Please tell me it's at least eleven?"

"Well...." Dawn strung her words out. "Shawn, I wanted to find out what happened."

"Hey man, I'm just the driver," Dean responded. "I wanted to sleep this morning, but I couldn't. We didn't have Rose, she was at the grandparent's, so it was wonderful last night. Then this morning, she made me get up and come here."

"Well, I didn't want to have to see...."

"Oh my God, you can't say it, you woke me up, and you can't say COCK," Shawn stated. He rolled over and sat up on the side of the bed. "It's nine, Dawn."

"Yeah, I know. I wanted to know how it went." She smiled. She liked that she woke him up.

"You could have just called," Shawn responded. "It went okay." Trying not to give out too much information. "We talked, and he went home."

"Are you going to see each other again?" She hopes that they have already set something up.

"We might. I told him I would call him."

"Jesus, Shawn, you told him you would call the last time. Did he stay long, or did you just push him out the door after we left?" Dawn responded she was starting to get pissed.

"I didn't push him out right away, Dawn." Shawn was going to piss Dawn off. He knew it and hoped he could warn Tyler before Dawn called him. "But no, he didn't stay that long."

"You are such an ass, Shawn. Do you know that?" Dawn was now pissed at Shawn and walked out of the bedroom.

Dean whispered, "You guys fucked, didn't you?"

"Actually, no?" Which was the truth. Shawn stood up, walked over to his dresser, grabbed a pair of shorts, and put them on just as Dawn came back in the room to yell at him again.

"I can't believe you couldn't be nice to him? Tyler is a nice guy if you'd give him a chance. He's working on becoming a part-time professor. He has his master's, and he is working on his Ph.D. He's brilliant." Dawn had been talking with Tyler for a while. She knew when he had broken up with his boyfriend last year. She didn't think hooking him up with Shawn would hurt him, so she did it. Now she will have to eat crow, call, and apologize for her brother's behavior. "Come on, Dean, let's go."

Shawn tried to get Dean's attention before leaving the room, but Dawn was still looking at him. She was so pissed at Shawn. Dean walked out before her, which killed his chances of telling Dean.

Shawn didn't even know where his fucking phone was to call Tyler before Dawn did, he grabbed up his jeans from the night before and checked the pockets, and it wasn't there. He heard their car start and leave. Shawn was trying to remember where he had last seen his phone.

He ran out into the living room. It wasn't on the coffee table. He checked the couch and even pulled the couch cushions off. He knew by the time he did find his phone, Dawn would have already called him, but he still needed to find it. He'll need to call Tyler to ensure she didn't mess up anything for him.

Shawn looked in the kitchen, returned to his bedroom again, checked his uniform, and the only place left was his car. He didn't remember making any phone calls since leaving work the other day, so he went out to his car, and there it sat on his passenger seat. He went to use it, and of course, it was dead. Shawn thought, just his luck, and shook his head.

Dawn had started dialing Tyler before she'd walked out Shawn's door. She wanted to apologize to him immediately. Tyler answered on the third ring as they were getting in the car. "Did I wake you?" Dawn could tell she did because Tyler sounded so sleepy.

"It's okay. I got in late."

"You weren't driving around, were you?" Dawn sounded so concerned, thinking that Tyler was pissed that Shawn was a dick.

"No, I came straight home from Shawn's. It was just very late."

"How late?" Dawn asked, now curious.

"Why are you asking?" Tyler started to wake up now and was beginning to worry he was giving away too much.

"I just want to know. What time did you leave my brother's?"

"It was a little after one this morning if you must know, Dawn," Tyler said. "And if you need to know, it was closer to two by the time I got into bed and was asleep. Is that enough information for you?"

No," Dawn said. "So, you two are okay with one another?"

"Yes, why? Did Shawn say something else?" Tyler was starting to think maybe he did screw up by not staying or giving in to sex. He did feel bad for not reciprocating the blowjob. He should have at least done that before he left. But it's now too late.

"Well, I was just wondering because he wouldn't say much to me this morning." Dawn was wondering now what happened last night.

Tyler's phone beeped in, but he ignored it. "What do you mean?"

"Well, he just said that you guys talked, and you left. That he would call you, and he was a dick about it. I wanted to make sure you were okay."

Tyler chuckled. "I can see where he can be a dick. But we left in a good spot last night. I don't know where this will go, Dawn. This might be the only time we meet. If it is, it will be fine." Tyler was hoping not, but he knows dating is rough. Sometimes you meet guys and jump into bed with them, and they don't call the next day. Even though he chickened out, he hoped it won't be held against him. God, he hopes not.

"If you're sure, I would hate trying to get you set up with my brother, and he's an ass. You would tell me, wouldn't you, and I'm sorry if he is one." Dawn hoped that Shawn was lying and they were getting along well, as Tyler stated.

"Dawn, I go out on dates that sometimes don't work out. Some guys are nice, some are dicks, but I will find someone someday." Tyler hopes that too. He wishes it was Shawn, but he knows he can't expect something when they have met twice. They haven't even really gone out on a date. "Okay, you don't have to worry about me."

"Okay," Dawn said a few more things and asked him to lunch on Monday before hanging up.

Tyler's phone beeped several more times while they were talking, but Tyler didn't look to see who it was calling. When he finally ended the call with Dawn, he looked and wondered if he should call Shawn back or wait for him to call.

Shawn was getting frustrated. He had to wait for his phone to get enough juice to turn on. Then he was mad because he didn't save Tyler's number that night. He had to remember what night it was, go back in his phone's history, and retrieve it. He called several times, but Tyler never answered. He knew that Dawn was talking to him. Hoping that whole time, she wasn't fucking it up for him.

When Shawn's phone finally rang, Shawn was relieved to see it was Tyler. They talked for a few minutes, and Shawn asked if Tyler would come over before hanging up.

Tyler smiled, thinking it must have been okay because Shawn begged for him to come over. "I would love to. When would you like me to come?" Tyler asked.

"I'm up now." Shawn laughed, "Come whenever you would like. The door is unlocked."

"Okay," Tyler responded and started to get ready. He knew he needed to shower before heading over. Tyler decided that no matter what, he wouldn't stay the entire day. He does have things he needs to do.

Shawn was vegging out on the couch when Tyler came in, he was trying to be patient, but he really couldn't wait to have Tyler back in arms reach. By the time Tyler made it over to Shawn's, it was close to eleven, but he looked and smelled good. When Tyler walked in, they smiled at one another.