All Comments on 'Shawn and Tyler Ch. 02'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 2 years ago

Dawn really is too much. There's nosey and then there's nosey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely hot as hell. These two are great together. I hope that Shawn also bottoms for Tyler - love when a big muscular stud bottoms for a smaller guy. Also Dawn really needs to back off and respect some boundaries. Walking into the bedroom in the morning is way too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Overall this is very good - but you're flipping points of view from sentence to sentence and that can make for a difficult read. It also forces you to use their names constantly. Try breaking it up into mini POV chapters.

Ardent12358Ardent12358almost 2 years ago

Love the story…but Dawn is too much. I know someone as nosey as Dawn…my mother-in-law. I’ve seen her, with her ear pressed to her brother’s bedroom door, trying to listen to his conversation with his girlfriend. That’s something I could also see Dawn doing. Maybe if she paid more attention to her man…he wouldn’t be using his right hand to pleasure himself while thinking of the rack on his new secretary…just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories