Shawn and Tyler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When do you want to do it?"

"Sooner, the better. So Dawn will stop hounding Tyler for dating someone else...."

"What?" Dean had cut Shawn off.

"Long story, she just thinks he is dating someone else. Anyways, most nights, I'm off work by seven. If that's not too late, I can shower and meet you all somewhere. But I want it to be the other way around."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you all to take Tyler out, but surprise Dawn by asking for a table for four, and I will be there as soon as possible. When she asks why. Tell her only then that you asked me to meet you three there."

"I'm going to be the hated one for about thirty minutes for creating an awkward situation, but Dawn doesn't know that it's not going to be one." Dean didn't like having Dawn pissed at him, but he figured for just a little while, that would be okay.

"Can you do that for me once in your life?" Shawn laughed.

"I think I have more than once, but thirty minutes is nothing. I had been on your sister's shitlist once for a week. So, this will be a breeze."

They set it up for Friday. It was already Wednesday. Dean was already planning to take her to dinner, so he thought, what were two more. What Dean didn't know was how he was going to get her to invite Tyler. But it wasn't hard. He just mentioned how about asking that little guy she tried setting Shawn up with a few months back, and she jumped at it. She told Dean all about the rumors of the campus officer that took him out, and she wanted more information, so it would be a great way to corner him. Dean again told her that she was too nosey for her own good.

Dean texted Shawn telling him that she was going to ask Tyler, and Shawn texted Tyler. He told him that Dawn would ask him to dinner to accept the invite and he would talk to him later.

Tyler didn't get a chance to respond to the text before Dawn rounded the counter and sat at his desk. "Dawn, what can I do for you?"

"You can come to dinner with Dean and me on Friday night."

"I don't know about that. I might have plans." Tyler didn't want to look too eager to accept.

"Cancel them. Come on, it will just be the three of us. I promise."

Tyler blew out a sigh, "Okay, where and when?"

"I'll let you know that information tomorrow and thank you." Dawn jumped up and pulled her phone out as she walked out of the office to call Dean and tell him all was set.

Friday came quickly. Tyler said he would meet them at the restaurant, where he was dropped off by his roommate because he and Shawn had already planned to leave together. Dawn and Dean were waiting for Tyler in the foyer of the restaurant. When Tyler walked in, Dean turned to the Hostess, asking to be seated that most of his party had arrived. Dawn turned and said most? Dean just nodded his head.

When they were seated, Dawn leaned over and whispered in Dean's ear and asked who, and he turned and whispered back, Shawn. Tyler looked at Dawn and asked if anything was wrong. Dawn just glared at Dean. He hoped Shawn would get there soon because he had never seen this look before.

"No, well yes, my husband has invited Shawn for dinner."

"It's okay. I figured he would be coming tonight. It's fine. We're all adults." Tyler played a little annoyed.

"Really, you don't mind. How about who you are dating? I really don't want him to get mad."

Tyler smiled, "I'm sure it'll be fine."

They ordered drinks and appetizers, and by the time Shawn arrived, they were all on their second drink. He greeted everyone when he got to the table and sat next to Tyler. Shawn was amazed by how tipsy Tyler was. He was touching Shawn's arm and holding on to it a lot. Dawn watched how Shawn didn't mind that Tyler was continually touching him. Shawn was hoping their plan didn't backfire.

When the waiter came around, Shawn ordered coffee for himself and Tyler. They all also ordered their meals. The waiter returned. He brought coffee for the two of them, and another round of drinks for Dawn and Dean, and Shawn looked at them and pushed the coffee towards Tyler. "I wanted another drink," Tyler whined.

"Well, Babe, I think you've had enough." Shawn still didn't even realize he said it like all the other times he has called Tyler, babe. Dawn stared at the two of them for a bit and thought that maybe he just said it to be nice to get him to drink the coffee.

"Fine, but I still wanted another one. Can we do this later?" Tyler smiled.

"Drink or go out? Don't you have someone you are dating?" Shawn laughed. He was still amazed by how much Tyler was wasted.

"Yeah, I do, but I don't know if I do or not." Tyler hiccupped, Shawn knew he was toasted now, and he hoped Tyler did sober up some.

Tyler wasn't drinking his coffee, and it dawned on Shawn. He remembers Tyler putting cream and sugar in it at the diner. He took the coffee from his hands and poured some cream and sugar in, stirred, and handed it back to him. Tyler thanked him. Dean shook his head because he would have picked up on this immediately and knew Dawn was starting to clue in.

"What is going on here?" Dawn asked, thinking how he knew Tyler liked cream and sugar.

"What do you mean?" Shawn responded.

"Shawn, you know what I mean. You are too nice to Tyler."

"What do you mean that I'm too nice to him? He is drunk, and you two made him that way. How was he supposed to get home?"

"Well, one of us could have taken him, and he could have come back tomorrow for his car."

"Yeah, we had planned that already, thank God, because I didn't know he was a lightweight drinker." Shawn just gave it all away.

"What do you mean you two already had this planned," Dawn responded.

"He's my 'Armed Escort,'" Tyler responded, and Shawn wrapped his arm around Tyler.

"Yeah, I am. Now drink your coffee and sober up, Babe, please." Shawn leaned down and whispered that he would do something special for him if he drank his coffee. Tyler picked up his cup and took a big swallow.

"You were the hunk that took him out the other night?" Dawn exclaimed. "You're the campus cop?"

"Yes, Dawn, it was the first time we had been able to go out since the night you brought him to my house. We would talk on the phone when I had time, but not that much. He asked if I would meet him for dinner, and I said yes."

"Oh my God, so you're really dating?" Dawn had a huge smile on her face.

"We are going to try," Shawn responded.

"We aren't trying. We are going to do more than try. Like Yoda says, 'Do. Or do not. There is no try.'" Tyler spoke up and put his hand on Shawn's thigh, which made Shawn instantly hard, and he couldn't believe that it did because before, when he touched him, it didn't. Shawn placed his hand on Tyler's and smiled, hoping his cock would soften.

"Oh God, another sci-fi nerd?" Dawn said as Dean and Shawn laughed.

When their food arrived, Tyler was sobering up a little and was able to join in on the conversation. They all sat around after dinner and talked for a bit before ordering dessert. Tyler said he couldn't possibly have dessert after eating his entire meal. Shawn ordered his favorite at this restaurant, which was Tiramisu, and when it came, Shawn took a bite and laid the fork down on the plate. The next thing he knew, Tyler had picked it up, took a bite, and then took another, and Shawn just shook his head.

Dean and Dawn were watching this. Dean realized that Shawn had jumped ahead in this relationship by months, maybe even a year. He realized that Dawn was thinking the same thing. Especially when Tyler gave Shawn a bite but wouldn't give him back the fork.

Shawn finally just took the plate from Tyler and laughed at him. "You said you couldn't possibly fit anything else in, just like the other day at the diner." Tyler frowned, and Shawn laughed at him. He leaned over, kissed Tyler on the cheek, and handed back the plate. "You are intriguing, Tyler Benjamin Stevens."

"How do you know my middle name?"

"You looked at my license. I looked at yours," Shawn responded.

"You went in my wallet?"

"No, I ran your plate. Did you forget what I do for a living?" Shawn was just chuckling at Tyler.

Dawn laughed, "Oh my God, you ran his plate. Why didn't you just ask him?"

"Had to ensure that you weren't setting me up with an ax murderer." Shawn laughed, as did everyone at the table, but Tyler didn't like that he ran his plate when he could have just asked him, but Tyler decided he would talk to him about that later.

They talked over coffee, and Shawn confirmed everyone was sober enough to drive home. They drank coffee during dinner. He made sure of that. He would have taken Dawn and Dean home if he didn't think one of them was capable, but he figured they had stopped before the meal came.

Then they took time before ordering dessert and talked for a while after. Shawn would watch Dean see how he walked and do a final check to confirm outside. Shawn and Tyler walked them to their car, and Shawn asked Dean if he was okay to drive, and Dean told him he was.

"Do you want to do a field test on me before I am allowed to drive away now?" Dean responded.

"No, just checking. You know I worry about the two of you."

"Yeah, I know." Dean knew why too. "Good night, you better take care of this one. He means a hell of a lot to me." Dean was speaking to Tyler.

"I will," Tyler answered.

"And don't worry," Dean responded. "I know I don't have to threaten Shawn. He is already taking care of you. I saw it when I found you in his bed the other morning. OUCH!" Dean realized he fucked up.

"You found Tyler in Shawn's bed and didn't tell me?" Dawn yelled.

"I told Shawn he needed to tell you ASAP. Hence, we had dinner tonight. Anyways it's his place to tell you, not mine, so stop hitting me." Dean responded.

"Well, couldn't you have told me anyway, but it's wonderful that you two are dating, and I hope that it works out," Dawn said.

"Thanks," Tyler responded. "Can we go now, my Armed Escort?" Tyler laughed.

"Yeah, let's go." Shawn led the way to his car. He even opened the door for Tyler. Shawn didn't tell Tyler he had the next day off because he wanted to surprise him.

When they arrived at Shawn's, Tyler remembered that he had Shawn's key still and pulled it out to give back. Shawn told him to keep it and that he was sure he would be over more in the next few weeks. Tyler smiled. He couldn't believe that Shawn was already trusting him with a key.

"You have me carless and now stuck at your place, which I'm assuming is for the entire night?"

"If you want to go home, I will take you." Shawn smiled. "But it doesn't look like you want to go." He watched Tyler head off to Shawn's bedroom, losing his tie as he went.

"No, you can take me home on your way to work in the morning," Tyler responded. "You got me here. Why go out now." He laughed as Shawn came up behind him and kissed his neck. 'Shawn...."

"I know. I'm not pushing." Tyler turned around in Shawn's arms as he continued to kiss and rubbed his hands down the back of his shirt.

"No, I wasn't going to say that. I want to, and I was going to tell you that tonight, but I didn't know how tired you'll be for work tomorrow."

"Fuck work," Shawn said and started kissing Tyler, and Tyler laughed when he picked him up and laid him on the bed. Shawn undressed before getting on the bed and continued kissing Tyler and thought it was deja vu.

Shawn unbuttoned Tyler's shirt and pants simultaneously, and before Tyler knew it, his shirt was flying through the air to the floor, and Shawn was pulling his t-shirt off of him next, kissing his chest. Shawn had been sexually frustrated over Tyler since the first night together, but he has been waiting and not running out to find a quick fuck because they have been talking.

Shawn knew how to take care of anyone he was with. He also learned to tease them where they are begging him to fuck them. He wanted to go to the edge with Tyler, he wanted him begging him, but he also was more than primed for fucking him right then.

While distracting Tyler by sucking his nipples, he grabbed the lube and condoms from his drawer. He sucked each of Tyler's nipples until he had Tyler moaning. He made sure he bit them before moving lower. Then Shawn licked his stomach. He had a groomed patch of hair down, he pulled Tyler's pants and underwear off, and his cock was hard. He took it in his hands and licked the tip, but that was all. He pulled Tyler's legs apart and pushed them up. Shawn found out he was very flexible and liked it. Tyler's ass went in the air, and Tyler pulled his legs further up for Shawn. "Mmmm good," Shawn said as he put his entire mouth around Tyler's ball sack and sucked it.

"Shawn!" Tyler screamed, he wasn't expecting that, and it felt amazing. He has never had anyone suck both of his balls into their mouth simultaneously and hard like Shawn had just done. Squeezing is one thing but sucking, God, that is another realm.

Shawn looked up while sucking and smiled. He knew that Tyler felt terrific, and he lifted off and took Tyler's cock in his mouth. Shawn warmed a little lube in his hand and rubbed it on Tyler's hole. Shawn made sure he was looking at Tyler when he did this because Shawn knew he was going to surprise Tyler, and he did. Tyler's head came up, eyes went wide. "When?"

"My secret," Shawn said, lifting off Tyler for a second. He knew Tyler was about to blow. He could feel him tightening up and how Tyler was moaning, squealing, and thrashing around. Shawn didn't even have two fingers in him, and Tyler was cumming. Shawn was drinking it up. He didn't want to miss a drop. Tyler had grabbed Shawn's head, grasped his hair, and pushed Shawn down on him further this time, and Shawn loved it.

When Tyler finally relaxed a bit, Shawn was still opening him up. Tyler was in heaven. Shawn licked under Tyler's balls, and Tyler squealed. He was out of his mind in delight. Tyler couldn't believe that he could be brought to this level. None of his lovers before ever were this attentive to him.

Once Shawn felt Tyler was open enough for him, he rolled a condom down his hard cock. He couldn't wait to be in the depths of Tyler. Shawn lubed himself, placing the head at Tyler's entrance and pushing slightly. Tyler had his feet on Shawn's ass, pushing. He wanted all of Shawn. "Are you sure you are ready?" Shawn asked.

"Yes." Shawn didn't stop. He entered all the way, then looked at Tyler. Shawn saw Tyler's eyes practically roll back into his head, but he had a wicked smile.

Shawn held himself off of Tyler. He's not a small guy, but Tyler is, and he pushed a few times in and out. Tyler was screaming, not in pain. He was just a screamer that made Shawn smile. Shawn then switched positions. He pulled completely out, pulled Tyler up on his knees, got behind him, and reentered. Not the most romantic position, but he needed to get a few fucks in, and Tyler's screaming was just setting him off, and he didn't want to blow that quickly.

He wanted to cum while Tyler rode him, knowing he would hit the special spot. He was hitting it now, but not as much as Tyler would want. He leaned down and asked Tyler if he would like to ride him for a few. All Tyler could do was nod his head. He was still feeling too good.

Again, Shawn pulled out of him and laid down on the bed, and Tyler climbed up and got right on his pole. Shawn was pushing up from the bed as Tyler was riding him, Shawn was getting a great view, and he rubbed Tyler's cock as Tyler rode him.

Tyler was moaning and squealing, but Shawn couldn't believe his position. He was up on his feet and more squatting over Shawn instead of being down on his knees. Shawn gave him one hand to make sure he could balance himself while using the other to rub Tyler's cock.

When Shawn was about to cum, he couldn't help but grab both of Tyler's hips and pull him down on his cock. Shawn was so stiff when he came. He had pushed up off the bed into Tyler. Tyler could feel all the spasms coming through Shawn's cock into him. It made Tyler lose it again, and Tyler started cumming. He couldn't believe Shawn had him cum twice in less than an hour. He was covering Shawn's chest with ribbons of semen, Shawn finally collapsed back onto the bed, and Tyler fell on top of him, drained.

Tyler was the first to move, kissed Shawn's chest, and said thank you. Shawn was surprised. He had never had anyone thank him before, so he had to ask. "What for?"

"If this is the only time we have sex, it was the best experience I have had in my entire sexual life." Tyler wasn't lying when he said that. He was out of this world happy.

"Oh, come on, I can't have been your best," Shawn responded. "You are a flexible little beast in bed."

Tyler laughed. "I might be flexible, and yes, all my previous boyfriends like that, but they were nothing like this."

"Well, this was the first time we had sex, so I had to make it extra special." Shawn smiled. "Don't expect this every time. Let's clean up, so we're not a sticky mess while we lay here."

Tyler agreed, and they quickly took a shower. Shawn picked up their clothes and put his in the hamper while laying Tyler's on the dresser. He threw a light blanket on the bed, and they both laid down. Shawn smiled, feeling the warmth of Tyler sprawled over him as he fell asleep quickly.

Shawn had a beautiful dream, Tyler was sucking him, and he was feeling great. He started to get pulled out of the dream when he was getting closer and closer to cumming. The pleasure was intense, and his eyes flew open when he felt a warm mouth around his cock. He didn't last and didn't even have time to warn Tyler when he pushed up into Tyler's mouth, grabbing his head. But Tyler only gagged for a second and lost a little of Shawn's cum out of his mouth.

When Shawn finished, he pulled Tyler up to kiss him, but Tyler hadn't finished swallowing, and he got a bit of himself with the kiss. "Oh my God, Tyler. If you keep treating me this way. I will have to chain you to my bed and never let you leave."

Tyler chuckled. "Well, I needed to make up for when you gave me that wonderful blow job, and I figured I would wake you up nicely for work."

"Well, it was a great wake-up, but I don't work today, so we can sleep more if you like or...." Shawn was cut off by Tyler kissing him, and they ended up making love. It just took a bit before Shawn was ready again. Tyler climbed up on him, and everything came to life.

After making love that morning, Shawn spooned Tyler, and they both fell asleep. Shawn woke up with Tyler caressing his face. "Mmm, you're awake now," Tyler stated, and then Shawn pulled him in for a kiss.

"Yeah." Shawn stretched and kept kissing, which made Tyler laugh.

"We need to get out of this bed, or we will never do anything today."

"Making love is something." Shawn smiled.

"You know what I meant." Tyler smiled at Shawn and went to get up, but Shawn did what he always does. He grabbed Tyler and pulled him back in to snuggle.

"Do we have to right now?"

Tyler chuckled, "I guess we can cuddle for a while."

Eventually, they did get up, especially when they heard the front door open and close. "Shawn, Tyler, are you up?" Dawn asked.

"Dear, you are too nosey for your own good," Dean whispered.

Tyler's eyes were wide like a deer caught in the headlights, and Shawn chuckled. "Calm down. You are the one that allowed the nosiest person in the world to play matchmaker. So now you have to get used to that." As he pointed towards his bedroom door where Dawn stood.

"Oh, my God!" Tyler buried his head under the sheets. "Dawn, can't you call?"

"Wow, that is an idea neither Shawn nor I ever thought of." Dean chuckled.

"Oh shit, you guys are just awful. I just wanted to know how last night was."

"Nosey," Shawn called her.

"Get up and shower, you two. We're going to lunch." And she walked out, and Dean followed.