Shawn and Tyler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Tyler asked.

"She stopped coming around after the first month she set me up with Mark, so hopefully, she will become less nosey sooner."

"Oh God, I didn't realize." They both laughed and got out of bed to take a shower. Shawn caressed Tyler during it. "Shawn, please, you know I'm not quiet." Shawn laughed, dropped to his knees, bent over, and started sucking Tyler. "Shawn!" Tyler grabbed ahold of Shawn's head and shoulders and was moaning.

Tyler didn't last long, but everyone in the living room knew what was happening, and Dean just laughed when Dawn was genuinely embarrassed. When they finally came out, no one spoke of anything except where they were going for lunch. Dean hit Shawn on their way out of the house.

After eating, Shawn took Tyler by his apartment to get some clean clothes and his car for when he did want to leave. He ended up staying the night, and when Tyler woke the following morning, Shawn was gone to work. Tyler smiled. He had never been with someone like Shawn before and wondered what would happen in the future. Would he change or stay the same?

Tyler went home after taking a quick shower, and he texted Shawn thanking him for a beautiful weekend. Shawn texted back that it was all his pleasure having Tyler there. If Shawn didn't watch it, he would become Tyler's knight in shining armor.