Shawn and Tyler Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler laughed. "I'm at your house. I hope that you don't mind. I let myself in. I didn't realize how tired I was and fell asleep on your couch."

"Babe, that is why you have a key. I'll be there shortly. Do you want anything on my way?"

Tyler said no, and Shawn sped home. He took a quick shower over at Dawn's, making sure he didn't get his hair wet. Sweaty hair can be explained away but smelling like sex or having a load up your ass, leaking, is a little complicated.

When he walked in, he found Tyler lying on the couch. He had fallen back to sleep. Shawn watches him for a minute and walks off to the bedroom. He was cursing himself out for doing what he did. He has to make sure he never gives into Dean or the urge again. He took another shower. He still felt filthy. When he came out, Tyler was still not in the bedroom, so he went back into the living room to find him still sleeping.

Shawn smiled and picked him up. Tyler woke up. "What... Where... What are you doing?"

Shawn chuckled, "You're obviously tired, Tyler. Let's go to bed."

"Okay." Tyler didn't fight it, and when Shawn pulled off his dress shirt and pants, he just rolled over, and Shawn curled up behind him.

The months just went on. By August, Tyler's research was done, and he started writing his dissertation. So, he could have his research at Shawn's place, which made Tyler's roommate happy. He didn't have to trip over mountains of books and papers. Shawn was delighted because he could see Tyler. Even if it was Tyler sitting at Shawn's kitchen table or curled up on the couch with his laptop typing away.

Shawn discovered that if he bothered Tyler too much, he could become a little spitfire. The first time that Shawn set him off, he didn't realize he pushed Tyler too far until he was being cussed out in another language. Shawn doesn't even think Tyler knew he was speaking in Greek at the time. Tyler was translating what he was reading. He had articles in Latin and Greek, and Shawn had been coming in and out of the house.

Every time Shawn came or went, he would lightly stroke the back of Tyler's neck, just being affectionate, not to irritate him. The last time he did, Tyler got up and started backing Shawn into a corner. Shawn could see he had pissed him off. Even though he didn't know what Tyler was saying, Shawn was saying he was sorry. He was trying to defuse the situation, but he smiled, which pissed Tyler off even more.

After that, he remembered never to touch Tyler while working on his dissertation. Tyler was too stressed to realize he was doing it out of love. Shawn didn't know other things he would do that would set Tyler off. So it got to a point with Shawn, while Tyler was working on his dissertation, he would find something to do outside. Basically, try with all his might to stay out of the kitchen or living room.

Tyler, more than once, found Shawn asleep in a lawn chair in the backyard. One of the last times he found Shawn outside, he had been drinking, and Tyler felt terrible. He knew that Shawn had given him space to work on his writing. He lightly straddled the chair and sat on Shawn's lap, waking him up immediately.

"Hey." A very sleepy Shawn opened his eyes to Tyler, smiling.

"Babe, what are you doing out here?"

"Apparently sleeping." Shawn chuckled, sitting his beer aside that he was still holding, and pulled Tyler in for a kiss. "Mmmm, might have to move this chair into the bedroom. I never thought about an armless lawn chair." Shawn chuckled.

"Well, there's always those fuck chair lounger things, I forget what they are called, but I have seen them in magazines," Tyler responded. Shawn's eyes opened wider, pulling Tyler down against his hard cock. It was short-lived because they both heard someone pull into the driveway and doors shut. Tyler kissed Shawn, then quickly got up and sat in a chair.

Dawn and Dean came through the house looking for Shawn. They knew Tyler was there because his car was in the driveway. Dean checked the bedroom before they went out the backdoor and found the two sitting and talking. "There the two of you are. Didn't you hear us pull up?" Dawn asked.

"Yeah, but I figured you would find us," Shawn responded. "What's up?"

"Well, we come to ask for a huge favor," Dawn asked, not responding to Shawn's cattiness. "You know we have put our house up for sale and are looking to buy somewhere between here and Dad."

"Yeah."

"Well, we have an issue." Dawn cringed.

"Which is?"

"Our house sold, and we haven't found one yet." Dawn looked a little annoyed, not at Shawn.

"Okay, so I take it you're coming to ask if you can move your family in here?" Shawn looked at the two of them.

"Yes and no, Rose will mostly be at Dads, occasionally staying the night. We won't stay long. We promise a month tops. Long enough for us to find a place and close on it. We don't have to be out for another two weeks, and we're hoping to find something that we like by then and start the process." Dawn responded quickly. Like saying it quicker would make it sound better to Shawn.

"You would have to bring a bed here, you know that, but yeah, I have no problem," Shawn stated.

Dean finally spoke up. "Great, I was going to make her do all the begging. I wasn't going to kiss your ass." Then he laughed. He would like to, but as Shawn said, he was off-limits to him, and Dean had kept to the rule. Shawn hasn't allowed him to touch him for three months now.

Dawn and Dean made plans with Shawn about moving in and what help they needed from him to move their things to storage. They planned the weekend to pack and start moving stuff to the storage unit and their guest bedroom furniture to Shawn's. Tyler said he would help pack.

After leaving that night, Tyler looked bummed. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"I guess I won't get to stay when they're here and especially come over the days Rose is."

Shawn was placing his watch and wallet on the dresser and turned around. "What?"

"I just thought they wouldn't like it if I stayed over when they're here, especially on the nights Rose is." Tyler looked a little sad when he said this.

"Tyler, let's get this straight right now. You're MY boyfriend. You get to stay here before anyone else does." Shawn walked over to Tyler and pulled him close. "I will love on you, kiss on you, and if I want to make love to you right there in the living room and if they walk in on it, fuck them." Shawn smiled and kissed Tyler.

Tyler laughed, "I don't think I will allow that to happen. Shawn, I love you, but I'm not into allowing your family to walk in on us having sex. I'll have to just learn to be very, very quiet."

Shawn burst out laughing, "Like that's going to happen. Are you going to stay tonight?"

"I was going to head home. I needed to do a few things, like wash some clothes." Tyler laughed.

"You could always bring your clothes here and do them, and leave a good portion, so you had something here to wear." Shawn wished Tyler would leave more of his things here, not just his research.

The two weeks went by quickly, and Dawn and Dean were moving in. Shawn's small house became a lot smaller. Tyler was asked to move his research off the kitchen table, he didn't like this, but he did it. He didn't want to make anyone mad. When Shawn came home that evening from work and saw the changes in the house, he knew that Tyler was upset.

Shawn found Tyler in his bedroom with all the research on the bed. "I'm sorry." Shawn apologized as soon as he walked in. Tyler didn't even know he came in. Shawn actually startled him, and he smiled.

"Oh, God, couldn't you have warned me," Tyler responded, shocked.

"Babe, I love you. I'm sorry." Shawn laughed, walked over, and sat down next to Tyler.

"It's okay. I could always go home and do this."

"No, spread out in here, it's fine. I'll come up with something temporary for you, then when they're gone, you can move back out to the kitchen."

"Yeah, but I never thought about it. You haven't been able to use your table since I took it over. I haven't been fair to you either."

"I've been happy to have you here for the last three months. I don't care if you took over my whole house with books and paperwork." Tyler smiled, and Shawn leaned over his laptop and kissed him.

Tyler moved the laptop aside and a pile of folders next to him. Before he knew it, he was pulled down in the bed, and Shawn covered him with his body, not putting his full weight on him but having him pinned. They were grinding their cocks together and kissing wildly.

"You two are two horny rabbits, aren't you?" Dean said, smiling from the doorway. "Dawn sent me to tell you dinner is ready."

"Get out!" Shawn responded he was a little pissed that he didn't have privacy anymore.

"By the way, your Dad and Stepmom are here, and so is MY daughter," Dean replied as he shut the door.

Shawn hovered over Tyler and laid his head on Tyler's chest. Tyler cradled Shawn to him. "Let me change out of this uniform." Shawn got up and stripped out of his clothes, but Tyler stopped him before he could grab up his jeans. He pushed Shawn back to the bed, pulled his briefs down to free his cock, and got down on his knees. Shawn watched as Tyler licked from what he had exposed to the tip and sank. "Shit, Babe." Tyler pumped a few times with his mouth, sucked the end hard for a little longer, and pulled Shawn's briefs back up. "Oh no, you are finishing me off now. Put it back in your mouth." Shawn was shocked.

"Nope." Tyler smiled and went to get up.

"You're going to edge me like that. You're a cruel, cruel man." Shawn kissed Tyler. "Please don't leave me like this."

Tyler laughed. "Get it back out." Shawn had his cock out before Tyler finished the sentence. Tyler started sucking it again, and Shawn had his hands on the back of Tyler's head and neck, pumping in and out of Tyler's mouth. It didn't take long before Shawn was cumming. He grunted a couple of times but didn't make much of a sound other than the grunts. Tyler drank down all of Shawn's offerings. When Shawn finished seizing, he pulled Tyler up from his knees and kissed him. He went to open Tyler's pants and was stopped. "No, they'll hear me."

"I'm going to later, so figure out how you will remain silent," Shawn responded with a chuckle. He stood, pulling Tyler up with him. "I love you."

When Shawn finished dressing, they walked out to the living room, and Mike, Laura, and everyone else was sitting there. "Shawn, it's about time," Dawn stated.

"Hey, I had to get out of my uniform. Tyler was finishing a few sentences on his dissertation." Dawn knew he was lying through his teeth but just ignored it.

They had a wonderful dinner with one another. Rose was intrigued by Tyler, he spoke a few words to her in Greek, and she wanted to learn some. Everyone laughed as he was teaching her. She would say some of the words wrong. Tyler taught her how to tell Dawn and Dean that she loved them.

Everyone talked for a while, and Rose went to bed in Shawn's other spare room. They had a blow-up mattress in there for her. When Mike and Laura left, they said they would be back tomorrow to pick Rose up, or someone could come and drop her off. "Is that a hint?" Dean asked.

"Well, since you moved here, we never get to see you anymore. Shawn has rubbed off on you, where you don't want to see us either."

"Hey, Dad, it's not that way," Shawn spoke up. "I do have to work odd hours sometimes, without a normal weekend."

"Yeah yeah, that is what you keep telling me." Mike smiled, but they got up and left.

Everyone went to their rooms, and because Dawn and Dean's room was on the other side of their wall, they could hear them going at it before Shawn and Tyler even cleaned off the bed to sleep.

The following morning Shawn asked Dawn to take Tyler out for a little while, to find any excuse she could, so Shawn could do something. Dawn wanted to ask what but decided not to press. When Tyler came out of the bedroom, Dawn asked if he would go with her to the grocery store and have lunch. He didn't want to, but he didn't want to be rude and agreed.

Shawn asked her to text when they were on their way back. When they left, he started switching around his room. He brought his old kitchen table in from the garage. It was square and fit perfectly in the corner. He put Tyler's laptop and research on it, some chairs went with the table, and he brought one of them in for Tyler. Then he took one of the lamps out of the living room for light.

Shawn was resting in the living room when Dawn and Tyler came home. He did get up and help them lug in groceries. "Dawn, the way you buy groceries. It doesn't look like you will ever leave."

"Ha ha, this wasn't just me. Your boyfriend apparently has the munchies." Dawn looked around. "Where's Dean?"

"Don't know. He left right after the two of you."

"He didn't say where he was going?" Dawn asked.

"Am I supposed to be his keeper?" Shawn responded. "No, he just said he was going out for a bit and will be home later."

Tyler had taken a bag of food with him to Shawn's bedroom. When he walked in, he noticed immediately that the bed was turned, and when he saw the table with all his things on it, he smiled. He hoped that Shawn doesn't mind that he ate in the bedroom while working.

Shawn had excused himself from Dawn when he saw Tyler walk towards the bedroom. He walked in behind Tyler, and Tyler almost ran into him when he turned to thank Shawn. "Oh, Honey, thank you." Shawn hugged him, and Tyler went to the table and started setting things up. He placed the folders that went with one another together. Put his books in order and set them up on end so he could read the titles easily and take which book he needed without having them stacked on one another.

Shawn watched him for a few minutes, then walked back to the kitchen. "So, what did you do for Tyler that you couldn't have him here for?" Dawn asked. She had been putting away the groceries and didn't follow them down the hallway.

"I changed around the bedroom for him," Shawn responded.

"How would changing around the bedroom make him happy, and why did you need him out of here to do it?

"Because Shawn set up a workstation for me." Tyler came in and passed Shawn. "He is so sweet." Tyler grabbed up another bag that contained bottles of flavored water and juices. Shawn shook his head. He didn't realize that his room would become a mini kitchen. He hoped that a mini-fridge wouldn't get brought in next.

"Ah, Shawn, you do love him." Dawn teased.

Dean finally came home later that evening but in time for dinner. Tyler ate and asked if he could be excused so he could go and write. Shawn told him no problem and that he would be in the bedroom soon because he had to relieve another cop a few hours early in the morning.

Dawn and Dean had overstayed their month date. They were still looking for the appropriate house. It took them almost another month before they found it, and then it would take a month to close, if not longer. During this time, Shawn's shower sprung a leak in the water feeds, so he turned off the water until he could get it fixed. That dropped them down to one shower for the four of them. Two bathrooms but one shower, and it was sometimes a pain for all of them to wait for the other to get out.

The guys could share the bathroom, and Dean often walked in on Shawn, but Tyler made it a point to tell Shawn that he didn't like Dean in the bathroom when he was in there. Shawn let Dean know and caught shit for it, but he said that it's what Tyler asked for, not to give him a hard time.

Shawn came home one evening and asked Tyler if he would like to go out the following night. Tyler didn't want to stop his research, but it had been a while since they had last been out, so he agreed to go.

Shawn had it all set up. He had dinner reservations at a beautiful Greek restaurant and after had planned to take him for dessert at a bakery that wasn't far from the restaurant. Then once they were finished with all that, he had reservations at the Marriott, with a jacuzzi. He had it set up that there would be flowers in the room with champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries.

Tyler was ready and waiting for him when he came home the following evening. Shawn said he just had to take a quick shower, and he would be ready. Tyler loved the dinner and was amazed that Shawn didn't want to order a dessert there. But he soon found out when they walked into the bakery, it was huge.

Tyler's eyes lit up. He looked like a kid in a candy store, and Shawn just laughed at him. "Shawn, oh my God, I've wanted to come here and just never have. I would be afraid of getting too fat." He laughed. "You are sweet. I love you." He pulled Shawn down to kiss him, then walked over to the glass cases to look at the cakes, pies, and cookies. He couldn't decide, and Shawn told him to get anything he wanted. They could always take it home.

Tyler ordered a few different things and had them all wrapped to go except for one piece of cake, which was cake, pudding, and whipped cream. Shawn ordered a piece of carrot cake to eat there. He didn't order anything to go, hoping that Tyler would share one of the half dozen items he got to go. Shawn paid for the desserts and coffee, and they sat at a small table and ate.

"Honey, why are you being so sweet," Tyler asked.

"You don't know, do you?" Shawn looked at Tyler. "Wow, you have been a little preoccupied with your work. But I love you anyway." Tyler still didn't have a clue about what he was talking about.

When Shawn pulled into the Marriott, Tyler knew he was missing something important. Shawn pulled up to the door, and the valet came and took his keys, giving him a ticket. Shawn retrieved a bag from the trunk and the bag of sweets. He took Tyler's hand and walked him into the lobby. Shawn asked him to wait on one of the couches while he went to register.

The representative at the desk stated that everything was in the room he requested. Shawn smiled and thanked them. Walked over to Tyler and asked if he would like to head up to the room or get something to drink in the bar. Tyler looked at Shawn, "I want to go to the room." Tyler was blown away.

When Shawn opened the door, Tyler's eyes grew in size. He had never seen a room like this. "Oh my God, Shawn, it has a jacuzzi tub." Shawn smiled. He at least knew that he would love that. Then Tyler saw the strawberries, flowers, and champagne. He quickly turned on Shawn, "What am I missing?"

Shawn smiled and hugged Tyler. "I love you, Babe. It's the anniversary of when we first went out." Shawn knew Tyler would be sad that he forgot, but he wouldn't let him be for long.

"Oh, Shawn," Tyler said as he felt horrible for not remembering.

"Hey, remember this in the future, when I forget our anniversary!"

Tyler smiled and agreed. "What are we going to do first?" Shawn never answered. He had Tyler laid on the bed before he knew what happened and took off his clothes, kissing every inch of him. Tyler moaned, "Babe, why are you so good to me?"

"I'm not. I'm trying." Shawn stood up, retrieved the lube from the bag, and undressed before returning to bed. "Babe, I love you."

Tyler didn't get to say anything back because a moan escaped his mouth before he could. Shawn sunk down on Tyler's cock, pushing his legs up and out of the way, so he could reach Tyler's ass to prepare him. Shawn licked down the underside of his cock, gave his balls a tongue bath, and sucked them hard. Tyler was thrashing on the bed and moaning even louder now. He grabbed the pillow to try to muffle it.

Shawn licked down the crack to his pucker, sending shivers throughout Tyler's body. He touched his pucker again and then pushed his tongue in. Tyler squealed with delight. "Shawn, God, what has gotten into you."

Tyler could feel Shawn's hot breath on his ass, but he didn't stop tongue fucking him. Shawn reached down and put some lube on his cock and, when he got to his knees, smeared some on Tyler. He placed his cock at Tyler's entrance and pushed in. "Oh, Babe." Tyler breathed out and wanted Shawn to bury his entire cock in him. He pushed in and pulled completely out. He added some lube directly to his hole, and the coolness made Tyler shiver with delight. Shawn rubbed some more on his cock and buried it deep inside Tyler. "Ohhhhhhhh, God." He was fucking Tyler full force, Tyler was moving his hips too, and it felt great to Shawn.