Shawn and Tyler Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn started to come, and it pushed Tyler over the edge. This was the first time that Shawn went bareback with him. Tyler loves it bareback, and he never told him. Shawn wanted to surprise Tyler and do it, he has wanted to go bareback for a while, but because of Dawn and Dean in the house, they haven't even had sex.

After cumming Shawn flipped over and laid on his back, Tyler cuddled up to him, and they both just drifted off to sleep. A little while later, Tyler woke and decided he would fill the bathtub so they could sit in it for a while. When he started the water, Shawn woke from the noise, and he rolled over and watched him get things ready. There were candles around the tub that he lit and added scented bath salt to the water.

When Tyler turned around, he smiled at Shawn, "Hey, Babe." Shawn got off the bed and walked over and kissed him. He then pulled Tyler into the tub and turned on the jets. Shawn pulled Tyler over to straddle his hips and continued to kiss him. They were enjoying feeling each other, and Tyler occasionally grinds his semi-hard cock into Shawn's stomach.

They stayed in the tub, and when Shawn couldn't stand it any longer, he pushed Tyler off and asked him to turn away from him and lean over the tub. Which Tyler did willingly, and Shawn came up behind him. He looked around. He didn't want to get out of the tub for the lube, so he grabbed the little bottle of baby oil sitting with the toiletries. Knowing that it was a decent substitution, sticking his cock at Tyler's entrance and pushing.

Tyler was in heaven, he had never been fucked in a tub before, and it felt so good. They were splashing water over the edge, but he didn't care. The bath salts made the water feel soft, and everything Shawn did to him felt terrific.

Shawn reached around and rubbed Tyler's cock, and they were about to go over. Shawn pulled out, sat down, and asked Tyler to ride him. Shawn did it on purpose. He wanted to keep from cumming a little longer. But once Tyler was on top of him, and they were grinding together, it pushed Shawn over. Shawn pulled Tyler to him and held on as his body seized, grunting through it. Tyler was high. He was feeling so great.

When they collapsed back into the bed for the night, Shawn pulled Tyler to him. They covered and fell asleep, not waking until morning. Tyler still felt on cloud nine. He couldn't believe that Shawn could be this way. He really couldn't believe that he didn't think about it being their first anniversary. He would have to find a way to make it up to Shawn.

When they woke, Shawn asked if Tyler wanted to go have breakfast or just head home. Tyler said he didn't have a change of clothing to go to breakfast. Shawn told him to look in the bag that he had brought. He found jeans, a t-shirt, and underclothes. "You thought of everything, and when did you pack this bag?"

"Before work yesterday, you were completely out cold when I got up, which I was glad for." Shawn smiled, got up and pulled Tyler to the bathroom so they could take a shower.

Dawn was waiting for them when they finally arrived home late that morning. "Where have you been?"

Shawn and Tyler stopped in their tracks. "Well, Mom, we spent the night away," Shawn responded.

"Couldn't you have told someone, so I didn't worry about you all night?"

"Gee, Mom, no, I couldn't. I wanted to take Tyler out and have a good night, away from here."

"Whatever, Shawn, it would've been nice to know. I called both of your phones, and they went to voicemail."

Tyler pulled his phone out of his pocket. "It's off." He looked at Shawn, and he smiled, "When did you?"

"Didn't you know Shawn can pick pockets?" Dean stated.

"He what?" Both Dawn and Tyler said.

Dean just laughed, and Shawn gave him a dirty look. Everything settled down during the day, and Shawn laid down for a nap. Tyler was back working on his dissertation. He couldn't think of anything that he could do to make up for not remembering. Tyler started getting head drops, so he climbed into bed with Shawn. When he snuggled up to Shawn, Shawn wrapped his arm around him and went back to sleep.