Shawn Worships Mommy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oooh,' she teased. 'Someone really, really needs a good workout, don't they?'

Luke stepped back a little to stop himself rubbing his boner against her latex, against that curvy, perky, kissable ass, but she didn't stop there. She leaned over even further and began rubbing her butt all over his crotch, making a few soft panting sounds as if she was getting tired of the workout. Of course, to Luke's ears, it was obvious which workout she was tiring of and which one she really wanted at the moment.

Luke sighed and shook his head. This wouldn't be easy, but company policy was to make every customer happy, whether they were sexy or slutty or cockteases. He'd probably have to ask for a raise other than the one Anastasia was giving him on the pretext of her being 'hard to please'. He hoped his boss wouldn't see anything amiss with that... then again, she was the one happily giving him raises and bonuses every month or so... as well as some very big raises while he was under her desk at meetings or when she sometimes sneaked into the workout rooms naked to blow him while he had a last chance at the barbells. She never threatened or coerced him, but she was skilled at making him feel guilty if he denied her an orgasm or letting her give him one — like she was doing them a simple favour as lovers. He could hardly withdraw from her and say that there were other gym goers who would love to gangbang her in her office, much as he would've liked to. She was a mature woman, but could look as sweet and pleading as a 12-year-old.

Now Anastasia was carrying out the same kind of mindfuck on him, although she looked more like someone who got whatever she wanted without begging. A more mature, forceful version of a mind Jedi warrior.

'Come on, Luke', whispered Anastasia's sultry voice from far, far away. He blinked, only to see her still sticking her ass out at him, wiggling it as if inviting him to grab those fat cheeks and knead them like dough. 'Work me out good while everyone over here watches.'

Luke stepped forwards and placed his hands on Anastasia's ass, rubbing those huge cheeks together and feeling her up the way his boss had groped his front the last time they had their regular 'pep talks'. Anastasia looked behind her and smiled deviously at him before he realised he was working out only one part of her. Dropping his hands, he blinked, looked down at the ground and put his hands on hers instead, guiding her on how to run on the treadmill more effectively while keeping the speed setting optimal for her body depending on what he wanted.

'You can start at 2 and then go up to 5 if you wish for longer periods,' he started. 'Although considering what you've come for —'

'That would be you,' purred ~Anastasia.

Luke rolled his eyes, though the effect of his pretended indifference was ruined with the rising bulge in his shorts. It had always been there, it was just a lot more pronounced with her merciless teasing.

' — you might even go up to 6 or 7 if you like, since you want more sweat and calories to be burnt off,' he said. Anastasia's ass began rubbing over his shorts again as she began running on the treadmill bent over slightly to ensure she could show him the part of her which mattered most. Pretending not to notice, he went on, 'You might not want to do it for too long since its strenuous even for me, but little running going up in intensity and down again will surprise your body into burning off more fat than usual.'

Anastasia took his hand in hers and placed it on her ass.

'No, not your ass — I mean, your butt won't lose any fat,' he amended hastily. 'It'll take them off your thighs and build some muscle, and your stomach, but you won't lose any curves at all.'

Anastasia looked back at him and leered, her lips curving into that arrogant smile which had hooked her hapless son Shawn. 'I did that because I wanted you to hold my booty while I work out, not to answer questions.'

Luke held onto those cheeks for a minute before chickening out and leaving her butt when almost everyone else who was there started gaping at him grabbing her ass instead of focusing on their workouts. There were probably five of them, but the intensity of their excited stares was making him uncomfortable.

'Awwww, come on,' pouted Anastasia. She bent over a little more and started jiggling just one of her ass cheeks at him, ensuring his wide eyes were fixed on it. 'I could use some strong hands on my body to ensure I don't fall over if the speed goes up to 10. Wouldn't that be terrible?'

Luke sighed, trying not to show how nervous he was, and walked away without uttering a word. He started talking to one of his other customers, explaining that the form and position of his barbell squat might damage his lower back and hamstrings. Anastasia pouted. That wasn't a very nice way to leave a lady, or even a latex slut, hanging. She just had to get him into his office in private to see if he was still so nervous when in private.

She looked to her left and gave a pronounced start. An obese woman had climbed on to the treadmill next to her, her rolls of lard bouncing so much that they could all qualify as new asses on her. Anastasia's ass was just the right size to become the subject of several gym fantasies as she squatted or bounced on a running belt when exercising, but this woman looked like she would be the cause of an earthquake at the gym. She stared at the woman open-mouthed for a while, almost losing her balance on the treadmill when she couldn't balance looking at the cow and running at a steady pace.

The woman turned to the right as she felt eyes on her, and scowled. Anastasia gave her an apologetic look. She knew that the woman was probably there to get in shape instead of into a fight, and she hadn't meant to look as if she was sizing up the woman. No pun intended.

'The hell you looking at?' said the fat woman aggressively.

Taken aback, Anastasia almost started stammering before remembering that she didn't have to back down in the face of this clear opportunity to fat shame.

'Just wondering how much you have to lose,' she said bitchily.

The obese woman gasped, pointing a finger dramatically in her direction. 'That's no way to tell someone they're overweight! You're supposed to offer them cakes and cookies and see if they refuse!'

Anastasia shrugged, turning the speed on the treadmill to 7. 'I would, but I think I'd prefer to offer you a laxative. Maybe you can shit out all that extra weight. Or I could just turn up the dial on your treadmill and ensure you shit yourself when you fly off it since you can't keep up with the speed.'

The woman gasped and placed her hands on her sizeable hips, glaring Anastasia down. 'My size isn't an issue! I could run this on speed 10 for half an hour! Should I demonstrate?'

However, she hadn't realised that in her irritation, she had stopped running on the treadmill. The realisation dawned on her too late. She hurriedly turned to face the front and started running on the belt. She almost stumbled and fell over a couple of times, but managed to regain her unwieldy balance. She grabbed the sides of the machine to stop herself falling over and pulled herself towards the meter reading her heart rate and the pace of the belt. She managed to get somewhat closer. Turning her head, she stuck out her tongue at Anastasia childishly, but the time it took to do so broke her focus on the treadmill. Anastasia saw it coming before she did. With a wild look of panic on her face, the obese woman flailed her arms and legs, struggling to keep her balance on the treadmill as she moved backwards bit by bit. Her pace wasn't enough to keep up with the machine, though, and she flew off the treadmill, landing on the floor with a thud hard enough to make the floor shake.

Anastasia almost pissed herself laughing. Not loud and raucous like a frat boy or sorority girl, but she was visibly laughing. The guys' boners got even harder because of that. Her laugh was quite pretty even if she was being somewhat catty, since those luscious lips of hers were wide open. Of course, most people there couldn't help but think of how it would feel to have their cocks down that wide open throat... or toys and ten-inch vibrators.

The fat woman stood up and brushed herself off. 'The fuck you laughing at, bitch?'

Anastasia raised her eyebrows and flipped the fatty the bird. 'Fuck off, whale cunt, or I'll rip the treadmill out and harpoon you with it.' She flexed the sizeable muscles in her arms to show her threat was serious.

The woman glared at her and was about to raise her finger up too, but then recalled that it would take too much energy to do so. She decided to spend her energy in a completely different way: she charged at Anastasia screaming, intending to give her a power bomb all the way to the ground floor using her weight... if she could ever jump, that is. She decided not to care about that now.

Anastasia calmly turned the treadmill's dial to 10 and leaped off the machine as the obese woman crashed into it. She stumbled and fell over with her face sticking to the belt of the treadmill. She gasped as she raised her arms in a swimming motion, jamming her thick, stubby fingers into the material of the belt to try and move forwards and grab the handles of the machine to lift herself up. After a few seconds of frantic treadmill swimming, she flew off that treadmill too and hit the floor again.

Anastasia started giggling helplessly, both from amusement and to anger the woman. She thought she could see this playing perfectly into an amusing little scene — amusing for herself, that is. Perhaps Luke would even come running and then eventually cum in her. Or on her, whichever he was comfortable with.

The obese woman stood up on tottering legs and ran at Anastasia full speed. Her full speed wasn't much, but of course it had a lot of bulk behind it. Anastasia shook her head, almost sorry for what she was planning next, but stepped aside at the last moment anyway. The woman crashed into the treadmill next to her and knocking it down. The treadmill's handles flew off, and even the whole mechanism started cracking under her weight. The woman sat up and drew a breath to yell at Anastasia for not allowing them to collide and avoid damaging the gym, but as she did, several of her buttons burst off and hit the other machines and some guys and girls at the back of the room as they were working out. They nearly collapsed, groaning at the force with which a button could hit them and looked around the room, trying to wonder who would throw poison darts at them while they were having an innocent workout.

Some of the guys had their arms around the girls in the pretext of showing them the right position, which happened to be with their bulges rubbing against their asses while the girls giggled and tried to push themselves back at them, just like Anastasia had with Luke. In other cases, some of the girls were eyeing up the dudes they liked or pretending to give them hands-on instructions while feeling up their biceps or asses. Most of the girls were actually at the squatting corner, correcting some of the men they were sure had used the place for the first time. That way, they got plenty of ass grabs while giving helpful tips to the guys on how to avoid breaking your back or ass while using dumbbells or barbells to squat. There were a good number of guys copping a feel of some asses as well while the girls struggled to move up and down, emulating the reverse cowgirl position, but this time most of the girls were at that section. It was probably due to two cute newcomers at the squat rack who had developed respectable bulges in their arms, but they seemed to think that they needed some in their shorts too. They looked rather flattered by how helpful everyone around the gym was, and intended to keep coming back.

Luke came running in. 'What the f— what's going on?! I thought I told everyone to keep working out! Not —' he glared at the obese woman lying in the wreckage of the treadmill. 'Not break the machines they were working on! How did this happen, ma'am?'

The obese woman pulled herself out of the debris, shaking her head free of bits of plastic and leather. 'N-nothing! This bitch distracted me and made me fall off the treadmill, and it broke! You should charge her for this mess!'

'Please, ma'am, you should understand, you're not even supposed to be distracted while working out,' said Luke, brushing back his fringe with a hand. Anastasia bit her lip as she thought of running her fingers through it. 'Also, did you fall off the treadmill or on it? Falling off a treadmill doesn't cause an earthquake powerful enough to wreck it.'

The obese woman started sputtering. 'I — I mean I just fell off the treadmill, and then she wrecked it with her muscles! I couldn't possibly cause devastation like this, it was her!' She pointed her finger at Anastasia dramatically. 'She did it! It had to be her!'

Luke sighed, folded his arms and raised his eyebrows. 'Ma'am, as you would understand, even I can't destroy a machine here by falling on it. It takes stupendous strength, or —' he gave her a raised-eyebrow look '— a lot of weight placed on this machine in particular.'

The obese woman gasped and started kicking the detritus apart, almost snarling at him. 'Are you calling me fat? I told this bitch that and I'm telling you too — you really ought to be having a doughnut and cake shop at this gym for indulgent people! And you ought to be thanking us and calling us endomorphic instead of fat! You damn —'

Anastasia sighed and tossed one of the pieces of debris at the woman, knocking her down again. 'That's enough, pig, we need to check things other than your bellyaching. Let's see the security cams, Luke. That should be enough to check who broke it.

The fat woman's face paled.

Luke took out his phone, unlocking it with his finger and opening an app which connected him to all the security cameras in the gym. He scrolled down to camera #92 and played the clip there.

'What the hell?' he gasped as he saw her charging at the treadmill and smashing it. He fast-forwarded a few frames, and his jaw dropped when he saw her practically fly at the machine once more and leave it in the state it was now. 'Ma'am, this is completely unacceptable. You can have disagreements with fellow gym goers, but breaking the equipment to prove a point isn't the way to go. I'll be mailing you a bill for the damage. You can rejoin once it's paid. Please leave the premises, ma'am.'

Anastasia laughed derisively. 'I don't think she deserves the title "ma'am", darling. You can start calling her a fat bitch now.'

Snarling, the woman leaped up, scattering parts of the treadmill everywhere. Luke and Anastasia leaped aside as she charged at them, but unfortunately, she smashed into another treadmill, scattering bits of it everywhere. Luke rolled aside and pulled up another app on his phone, yelling 'SECURITY!'

Two burly security guards burst into the room, and, spotting the source of the pandemonium there, grabbed the woman under the elbows and began dragging her out.

'What the hell?' screamed the woman, spit flying from her mouth as she kicked and thrashed in their grip. Her weight was enough to make them lose part of their balance, but they didn't falter. 'Why don't you get HER removed for calling me names? And the rest of the big-boned people here?'

Luke gave her a level gaze. 'I'm sorry, but she called you what you were. And I have more concern for our equipment than hurt feelings.' He glanced distastefully at the mess that was once two working treadmills. 'And now your fee for re-entering the gym is double. Cash, cheque, or money order, whatever works. I'll set up a credit and debit card machine if you want to use that. Take her away.'

The woman howled in rage and started cursing them with the power of doughnuts and sugar, wishing that they would stop gymming too and turn fat as they aged while security dragged her off the premises. Anastasia looked after her smugly and blew her a kiss, which made her almost knock down the guards as she tried to get out of their grip to beat her up. It didn't work, though, and she was out of the place soon.

As soon as Luke turned back to Anastasia, she took on a panicked, worried expression like that one which schoolgirls wore.

'Oh my God, Luke, I'm so sorry,' she gasped, grabbing his arm and pulling him close. 'She was so annoying, and you didn't deserve all that. She trashed all the equipment we had, and how will you get new ones when you need them?' She looked around at the mess. 'If there's something you need from me, just ask! I can stay back and help you clean up and get new stuff! I promise!'

Luke rubbed his forehead and shook his head. 'It's fine, Anastasia, we've got some spare stuff in the lockers.' He sighed as he surveyed the broken machines. 'They were some of the best ones we had, though, so the replacements aren't adequate.' He scratched his chin. 'I might know where to get better ones, though...'

Anastasia leaned forwards to look into his eyes. 'Then let's go! I can help you purchase and move everything whenever you like!'

Luke shook his head. 'It's not that simple, you see. They're all specialised and I have to put in orders for them, then they take a week, sometimes a month to arrive. I don't know what to do before then.'

Anastasia giggled. 'I know. I can have you give some personal stretching and joint exercises in your room.' She brushed her hair aside and allowed her hand to touch his crotch as she moved it in front of her own. Her head tilted to one side. 'I think that with this mess the pig made, we won't have much time before you close down, so why not have some cooling down before we leave?'

Luke hesitated for a moment before nodding. 'I guess. I rarely have these happen and constantly ordering stuff for the gym becomes a pain in the ass. Let's go.

Anastasia grabbed his arm as he began walking to his office. 'Don't worry, I think I want to have a good pain in my own ass too which you can help with.' She giggled as he blushed while they went to his room.

She was aware of all the eyes on them, both of envy and admiration, or the faces of some men who wished they were together to gangbang the latex out of her in a private eight-on-one session or even more than ten. Some of the women would've gladly had a foursome or eightsome with Luke... she could see it in those young girls' eyes. She stared them down, though, ensuring that no one tried to challenge her. She had to have him to herself or the plan wouldn't work. They got to his office relatively unmolested, though she got some slaps on the ass from young guys and he received a couple of gropes and several hands on his arm or shoulders from envious women. A glare down made them back off, much to Anastasia's relief.

As they walked into the spacious office, Anastasia noticed a photo of a very skinny blonde on his desk. She picked it up and looked to the back, but there was no name or indication of what relation she was.

'Who's she, dear?' she queried, placing it back on the desk.

Luke rubbed his eyes wearily. 'My-my wife.'

Anastasia froze. 'W-What?'

Luke nodded. 'Weird, I know. We married because she was one of those crazy psycho girlfriends who wouldn't let anyone near me. It's partially why I run the gym. I want to see some hotties working out and know that I'm desirable to someone else I'd actually like to be married to.

Anastasia gave the skinny blonde a disgusted look, wishing she would fill herself out a little to make her husband happy, but then thought that it might be better if she could have what this woman didn't deserve. She leaned forwards and kissed his cheek gently, admiring his jawline and the way his cheek had the right amount of stubble to look both boyish and manly at once. She smiled up at him as appealingly as she could.