Shawna And The Hunter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian replied, "Am I going to have to cut you off? Don't you start this silly battle of the sexes with me young man you'll lose. Besides everybody know boys are far nastier than girls."

"You can't cut me off if you don't know where I'm getting it." Chris retorted playfully

"I meant the beer mister." Said Vivian. "And you know it. Don't you twist my words. I'll twist your balls."

"You see Jacob, nasty and cruel. Evil women." Chris said while he tapped another keg.

Jacob could tell they were just playing around because they were both smiling. He still wondered a little about Chris. That was twice in one night he had called women in general evil.

Vivian said, "What's so cruel about twisting your balls?

"Not the balls mom, the beer. Cutting me off from the beer would an act of pure cruelty. You know what I meant. I would like the ball twisting. When does that start?"

"Oh Chris you're absolutely incorrigible. Come hear and give your poor mother a kiss." Vivian said pretending to be frazzled.

Chris went over to his mom and gave her a kiss. Not a passionate kiss that says I want to hold you down and ravish your body. A loving kiss that makes a woman happy with her choice in a mate.

Then he turned to his younger friend and said, "Let us away to the manly out of doors to do manly things with our manly meat."

Right then Jacob got it. Chris was gay! Why he had never picked up on that before he wasn't sure. Jacob wasn't sure how to feel about it. He had been having sex with his transgender sister for over two years now and none of that bothered him. Jacob decided that he was intrigued and maybe a little turned on.

Shawna was the epitome of femininity. She was beautiful beyond belief. Chris seemed to embody masculinity. He was thick and muscled. Hairy all over. He hunted and fished for his food. He was definitely the alpha male in every way.

Chris said, "Sorry about that little display in there. Sometimes I have to establish my dominance or my mom will try to run my life."

Jacob just blurted out, "You're gay aren't you?"

Chris sighed, "I am. I understand if you don't want to be frie..."

Jacob kissed him full on the mouth to shut him up. Jacob liked it. It surprised Jacob how much he liked kissing this he man but he was instantly hard as a rock.

Chris was taken aback by this turn of events. He was so sure that Jacob wasn't gay that he had decided to never jeopardize their friendship by telling him. Now he just got kissed by the younger man he had been secretly crushing on.

Chris was very turned on but he had never told his mom that he was gay. He was sure it would break her heart. He said, "We can't do anything here. My mom doesn't know and mustn't know. Do you understand?"

Jacob didn't like it, not because he was turned on and wasn't going to get any action, but because he hated secrets. To Jacob keeping secrets always leads to someone getting hurt.

The sausage was finished. So the guys divided the meat up evenly and went inside. Everyone said their goodbyes and promised to get together again soon. Everyone was exchanging knowing glances without any of them knowing everything.

After the two families parted company, all five were quiet for some time. No doubt lost in their own thoughts of today's events and revelations, and tomorrow's potential.


12