Shawna And The Hunter Ch. 02

Story Info
Things start to get complicated for Shawna and Jacob.
3k words
4.21
7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On their way home Jacob wondered about that kiss he had given Chris and more so he wondered about how his body reacted to it. He also wondered how sex with Chris would feel. One question burned in his mind, Who would pitch and who would catch?

Shawna was wondering if her secret was safe with Vivian. She was also curious about Chris and why she felt so submissive in his presence. What was it about him that made her feel subservient to him?

Carol Ann worried that she let things go too far with Vivian. What did she mean that she had something else in mind? She felt that she and her family was now vulnerable. If word of their family lifestyle got out in small town Texas none of them would be safe from the bible thumpers.

At Vivian's and Chris's house mother and son were just as lost in thought. Chris pondered the notion of an affair with Jacob. At the same time he couldn't shake the image of Shawna from his mind.

Vivian wondered if she should tell her, over masculine, son what she now knew about Shawna's gender bending. She also wanted to speak to her son about possibly swapping sons with Carol Ann from time to time. She didn't want to hurt his feelings but she was craving new experiences.

Vivian called to her son. "Lover. Can mommy talk to you in my room for a little bit? I need to tell you some things I have been feeling lately and I'm not at all sure how you will take it."

Chris stopped in his tracks. This sounded serious. He worried that Jacob had somehow already told his mom that her son was a homo. He stepped through his mother's bedroom door not knowing what to expect.

Vivian had already showered and donned one of her sheer solid color nightgowns. When she saw Chris she patted the bed next to her indicating Chris come sit next to her. He did. Then she said, "What I have to say may be difficult for you to hear. I want you to hear all I have to say before you react. Can you do that for mommy?"

"Yes mam." Was all Chris said, looking somewhat uncomfortable.

"Now you know mommy loves you, no matter what right dear?" Vivian started. "You know I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you right? Well I have recently discovered something that may be a little unsettling for you."

Chris couldn't stand it anymore. He jumped to his feet and said, "When did that little rat tell you that I'm gay!? Did he call you? How did he word it? Did he tell you that he kissed me?

"Son, Son! You're shouting! Calm the fuck down right now mister and sit back down!" Vivian asserted. "First off I have always known that you are gay." She said almost laughing. "Besides you are not going to be near as upset as you just were when you actually hear what I was about to propose."

"Wait, mom you knew I was gay? You never said anything to me about it. Why didn't you say something?" Chris asked perplexed.

" I just didn't care." Vivian said very matter of fact. "All I ever wanted for my boy was that he be happy. I'm your mother, I'm going to love you no matter what son. Don't you know that by now?"

"How did you know? I was always so very careful. I know I never acted gay." Chris asked searching his mom's eyes. He privately wondered if she knew his other secret.

"I'm your mother. It's in the job description to know what's going on with your children." Vivian reiterated. Then she chuckled at the thought that they were both crushing on the same man. A most delicious thought started percolating in her fiendish mind.

Vivian rolled over onto her stomach drew her knees under her, sticking her ass in the air. She then pulled her nightgown up over her ass exposing her panty less bottom to her son.

Chris took the not so subtle hint and dropped his boxers beside his mom's bed. He then climbed in behind his mom's gorgeous butt. He reached past his mom for the night stand and grabbed a tube of elbow grease. Chris generously lubed his mom's butthole and his own massive erection.

Vivian clicked on her mechanical helper and began manipulating her pussy with it before Chris could line up his cock for rear entry. She was still edged from her earlier encounter with Shawna and Carol Ann.

Chris began applying pressure to his mom's butthole until his swollen head pushed in. Then he eased the rest of the way in nice and slow. He could feel his mom's vibrator on the underside of his shaft. The feeling was familiar but welcomed. He began a slow rhythmic pumping.

Vivian caught her son's rhythm and matched it with her vibrator. Together they steadily increased the speed until they were jackhammering Vivian's holes with hard vicious strokes. The slapping of their bodies was almost as loud as their moaning.

They broke rhythm and Vivian abandoned the vibrator in favor of her own fingers. She frantically diddled her clit as she began to climax.

Chris was now going like a pump jack, slamming his monstrous cock hard into his mom's backdoor. He was going to explode into her ass. His cock swelled in indication of the coming geyser.

"Oh mom! I'm going to come!" Chis shouted.

"Me too son!" Vivian responded.

Vivian's ass tried to close on Chris's cock, but couldn't. The result of the resistance her asshole encountered caused her pussy to squirt over and over with each orgasmic spasm. She was spent and satisfied.

Chris didn't want to move for a while after shooting his load in his mom's ass. He just wanted to stay still, but his leg was threatening to cramp so he had to move. He slowly withdrew his heavy meat from his mom and rolled onto his back next to his mom.

Vivian laid her head on her son's hairy sweaty chest and draped one arm and one leg across him. He curled his right arm around his mom and held her close.

"Mom, what were you trying to say to me before?" Chris asked.

"I was going to see how you felt about Carol Ann and me swapping sons occasionally. Now I'm wondering how you would feel about having a three way with me and your friend Jacob. Would you be interested in something like that?" Vivian said.

"I'm not sure he would go for it. Besides I don't think he's gay. It might freak him out." Chris said.

"You said he kissed you. So he is at least bisexual. Which is what you are dear. You are not gay. If you were gay you wouldn't have sex with me. Gay men don't want to have sex with women. Unless you are only having sex with me out of pity. Is that it?" Vivian asked.

"No mom. It's different with you. I love you. I enjoy having sex with you." Chris answered emphatically. "What makes you so sure that Jacob is bisexual?"

"Because his sister isn't his sister at all. She is his transgender brother. All three of them are lovers and have been for a little over two years." Vivian said.

"So they're just like us huh mom?" Chris said. "They did seem a little close, now it makes sense. How did you find out about Shawna?"

"Well we kind of had a three way this afternoon while you and Jacob were smoking the sausage." Vivian said a little sheepishly.

"Mom! How could you have sex without inviting me?" Man, I would have loved to have been there for that." Chris said.

"It just happened. We didn't plan it. Next time I will make sure you're there. I promise." Vivian said hugging her son closer.

"I love you mom. I always will." Chris said as he started to fall asleep holding the only woman he ever loved. He dreamt of running wild and free through the woods, chasing down prey and pouncing on Jacob. Chris woke with a start.

Vivian was sleeping next to him unaware of her son's disturbing dreams. Chris thought to himself, I hope I can find a cure before it comes again. He quietly got up and covered his mother lovingly. Then he went to take a shower and start his day.

On the wrong side of the tracks Jacob was having a disturbing dream of his own. He dreamt he was being chased through the woods by something that was intent on destroying him. He ran for all he was worth but was steadily losing ground to the ominous creature. He tripped and as he fell he spun around and there behind him was Chris. Jacob woke in a cold sweat.

Shawna woke at the exact same moment. She jumped up out of her mother's bed and rushed to Jacob. She caught him just as he sat up and folded him in her arms. She was crying and even more scared than her brother. She said, "Oh my god! I just had a premonition that you were in danger. Are you ok little brother?" She said through tears.

Jacob waved his hand dismissively. "It's just a dream sis, nothing to get all worked up about."

"A dream huh? Well tell me how we both had the same one. I dreamt that your friend Chris was hunting you. Tell me you didn't dream the same thing I did, and I'll drop it." Shawna said.

Jacob's eyes grew wide as he realized that he and his sister had just shared a dream of him being hunted by Chris. What does this mean he thought to himself. He couldn't imagine Chris wanting to hurt him. The image of Chris in Jacob's mind made his body react by rushing blood to his flaccid member.

Shawna saw Jacob's manliness growing rock hard and she became even more excited. She looked lovingly into her brother's eyes and wrapped her delicate fingers around his shaft. "I'll just take care of this right now if you have no objections." She said as she lowered her mouth down onto her brother's throbbing cock.

Jacob laid back and allowed his sister her pleasure. She was expert in the art of fellatio. Her talent for deep throating her brother's monster cock was just short of miraculous. She would push her lips all the way down till her nose was pressing hard into his pubic bone. Then she would begin a swallowing action while sliding her flattened tongue back and forth along the underside of his penis. She would then shield her teeth with her lips and clamp down with jaw pressure and bob her head. She would come all the way up his shaft stopping at the bottom side of the head and then back down hard in one motion.

She could literally make Jacob come in about thirty seconds using this technique. Today was no exception. Jacob felt his nut sack draw up and his cock swell as he got close to coming in his sister's throat.

When Shawna felt her brother's body respond to her, she reached with her hand and swiped some saliva from Jacob's cock. Then she put two fingers in Jacob's butthole and massaged his prostate.

Jacob grabbed Shawna's head and held her down while he shot thick rope after thick rope of come down her throat. He bucked his hips and groaned with pleasure. He laid there panting a moment and thought how much he loved her. He thought to himself, I wonder if she knows how much I truly do love her.

Shawna let her brother's cock fall from her mouth after she milked it for every drop of come. She looked admiringly at her younger big brother. Then she crawled up into his loving embrace and put her head on his shoulder.

Jacob could feel her hard little prick against his leg. A twinge of guilt washed over Jacob. With all they had done together, he had never let her use her dick on him in any way. Jacob asked, "Do you feel like trying something new?"

Shawna asked, "What do you have in mind, baby brother?"

"I thought maybe you could have at my ass for a change." Jacob said.

Shawna lifted her head and looked her brother in the eyes. She searched for hints of humor. Upon finding none, she reached up an cupped his chin and kissed him passionately. She said, "I hope you're not teasing me. That would be way too cruel if you are. If you're serious, I have longed for this the whole time we've been together."

Chris said, "Oh I'm serious enough. I haven't let you do it before now because I guess I have a hang up about that sort of thing. I guess I'm getting rid of that hang up."

Shawna kissed Jacob again with real fire in her eyes. She couldn't believe he was about to offer his virgin ass to her. She was more in love with him than ever, if that was possible.

Shawna started getting more aggressive with her kissing. Then she grabbed her brother's wrists and pulled his strong arms up over his head. She fed one breast to his mouth then the other. Jacob obliged her by sucking and biting her hard nipples. Shawna moaned.

Shawna worked her way down her brother's body until her crotch was below Jacob's. She reached under his thighs and lifted. When she had his legs raised high enough she bent down and began licking her brother's ass. She got him all lubed up and then spit into her own hand. She quickly lubed her little dick and guided it to Jacob's virgin butthole.

Jacob was as hard as he had ever been. He had some apprehension about what was about to take place but he was more curious than apprehensive. He readied himself as his sister started to push in. It felt just a little uncomfortable at first but not near as bad as he had imagined. Soon Shawna was all the way in and she began slowly pumping in and out.

Shawna knew to take her time with her brother so the experience would be a pleasant one for him. She didn't want him to come away from the experience with negative feelings. If he did, he may never let her have another opportunity. So she took it slow and easy. She told him, "put your heels here, where my thighs an hips meet. That way when I push in you lift slightly and it opens you up more."

Jacob followed his sister's instructions and was rewarded immediately. Shawna was able to penetrate a little more deeply, but she could easily reach Jacob's oversized cock. She began to stroke the massive appendage with both of her tiny hands. She would stroke down to the root of his cock as she trust into his butthole, and stroke up to his penis head as she pulled outward.

Shawna lowered her hips changing the angle of her cock in her brother's ass. She was certain that the new angle would have her cock hitting Jacob's prostate. He let out a guttural moan of pleasure. With confirmation of her angle, she began fucking her brother in earnest, making each thrust harder and faster than the last.

Jacob said, "Oh god this is heaven. I never knew it could feel like this. What ever you do don't stop Shawna. This is perfect."

"I have no intention of stopping." Shawna said as she picked up the pace. "I won't stop until we are both spent."

With that Jacob lifted his feet and put them over Shawna's shoulders, giving her even greater access to his butthole. She abandoned his cock and started pounding Jacob's ass hard.

Jacob enjoyed every sensation. He thought to himself, I should have tried this long ago. His nut sack drew tight. He couldn't believe that he was about to have an orgasm from his ass being fucked by his sister. No wonder there were gay men throughout the world and throughout history. This felt wonderful.

Shawna felt her own nut sack draw up as she approached climax. She said, "Jacob I'm about to come. Can I come in your ass or should I pull out?"

"Come in my ass sis." Jacob said. "I want to feel you come."

Shawna moaned and started shooting hot jizz in her brother's ass. Jacob's cock swelled and he shot come in his own face. Shawna grabbed his cock in her right hand and covered his cock head with her left hand. She was shielding him from shooting come in his own eyes. She knew from personal experience that it burns when it gets in your eyes.

They stayed in the same position for several minutes. Shawna's spent penis shrank slowly and she pulled out of Jacob's ass. She jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Quickly she cleaned the come off her hands then returned with a warm wet wash cloth to clean her brother. After cleaning herself and her brother, she crawled in bed with Jacob and kissed him warmly. Never in the history of the world had any sister been more in love with her brother than she was right now.

Jacob marveled at the new experiences he just had. He had a deeper understanding of the world and the people he shared the planet with. He truly understood why people he never understood before were the way they were. He felt empowered by shedding his previous prejudices. He was going to always remember and love his sister for opening his eyes.

"I love you Shawna. I always will no matter what." Jacob said sincerely.

Shawna just nuzzled her face into her brother's neck and shoulder and said, "I would give my life for you Jacob. You are my whole world."