Soldier Son

Story Info
Lonely widow tries to seduce soldier son.
3.5k words
4.31
56.9k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was turning 54 years old on Saturday and I was disappointed with how my life was going to say the least. I had spent most of my adult life completely alone.

I was married out of high school. To a wonderful man who managed to die in the first war that came up but not before he gave me the gift of my one and only son Chris.

Don't get me wrong, my son is the best thing in my life but raising a son alone was no picnic. I managed but it was touch and go there for awhile. I worked long hours and took online college courses and got a degree.

We never had it good but it wasn't bad either. I am proud of all that I accomplished. But still I am so very lonely.

Chis is coming home for my birthday. His commander is giving him leave just for this reason. I have to admit I wrote to his commander and requested that they send him home one more time before he deploys again.

Chris looks just like his father except he has my eyes. It's no small wonder that he decided to be a soldier. Chis is not overly tall but he is very well built. He's 5'6" and weighs 185. No fat he is solid muscle. He's in the infantry like his father. I am very proud of him and I worry. I live in constant fear that I will lose him the same way I lost Jim. That's why I wrote the letter to his commander and asked if he could have a special leave this weekend to spend with me.

Chris is sending half his pay home to me every month. I just put it in the bank and save it for him. I don't need the money. I have a good job and my bills aren't very high. Chris thinks he needs to help his poor mom out.

All I want for him is to finish his Army career and come home safe. Like I said, I worry.

I have stayed in perfect shape by eating right and exercise. I am not ugly at all and still I have never even gone out with any men. The only man I have ever been with was Jim. I just can't bring myself to go out with any that ask. I am still attractive or at least I think I am.

I have long black hair. I mean below my butt long and it's jet black. My eyes are deep blue. I have a very smooth complexion. I am tanned all over. My cup size is 32c my waist is 24 and my hips are 38. Ok so I don't have the biggest boobs on the planet so sue me. I still think I look good.

Lately I find myself watching porn and more specifically mother/son porn. The more I watch the more I fantasize about my own son. I don't care about what society says about it being wrong. I want to try and seduce my son this weekend. I already love him and he loves me. I want his lust. No I need it. I can't get by anymore on just his love. I need him to be my man and I his woman.

I know Chris drinks a lot when he is on leave. So I will have all his favorites on hand while he's here.

I am going to wear as little as possible. I will flaunt what I got in front of him and try and gauge his reactions to see if maybe he's open to the Idea of taking me as his lover. If that doesn't work I will come right out and ask him to fuck me. I might even beg him to.

I picked up a few things to wear that will get his attention. I got a very sheer dress that hugs my figure beautifully. I have some extremely short skirts and shorts. I have a micro bikini that barely covers anything. I want my sons cock in my holes so bad I can almost taste it.

I have some fears about this but not so much that it stops me. I fear he might never want to see me again. But I know he loves me. I fear he may find me repulsive and reject me. I fear he will think I am pathetic and to be pitied. But I am still going to go for it. I must have him or die trying.

More than love

Well Chris is gone now and it will be a long time before I see him again. I have so much to say. I guess the best place to start is when he arrived.

He pulled his truck into the drive around midnight Thursday. I could tell he was exhausted from the long drive.

I met him outside wearing my night gown which is completely sheer. I gave him the biggest hug and kissed him on the lips for the first time in my life. I was pressing my whole body against him. I felt the tension in his muscles and offered to rub his shoulders.

He a said he could use a beer and I got him a pint of Guinness out of the kegerator he looked surprised but pleased. He sat at the kitchen table and I rubbed his shoulders. He always turns the chairs around backwards and leans his chest against the backrest when he's drinking beer. I don't know why he does this but it affords me the opportunity to press my pussy against him while I rub him so I'm not complaining.

I was watching his reactions closely and I couldn't see any discernable reaction what so ever. I started wondering if my attempt to seduce my son was going to end in me begging him for the attention I craved. I rubbed his shoulders and back and we talked about anything everything and nothing in particular. Then I saw his beer was almost finished so I ran and got him another and poured me a glass of wine.

My pussy was very wet and was extremely excited. I know he couldn't tell how horny I was but I was hoping he would start to get the Idea.

Then he reached up and grabbed my hand. He pulled me around in front of him and looked me in the eyes and asked what do you want for your birthday?

I told him I already got my birthday wish just having him home. Then he asked me what was wrong. I told him nothing was wrong and that everything was perfectly fine.

He gave me a look that sent a chill down my spine. His father looked at me the same way when I was upset and didn't want to bother him with my problems.

Chris said. "Sit down mom and tell me what is really going on with you." Then he warned me that he wasn't buying that tired line that nothing was wrong and everything was fine.

So I sat down in front of him and asked why do you think something is wrong? He sighed and said. "I am too tired for this to take all night. Number one the way you're dressed, number two the way you kissed me, number three the way you've been pressing up on me ever since I got here. Will you please just tell me what is going on with you?"

I could tell he was getting frustrated with my avoidance and he wanted straight talk. So I took a breath and started to doubt myself as I started speaking.

I said. "I'm so god damned lonely." Then I started to sob. I was really feeling pathetic and sorry for myself. That's when he stood and wrapped his strong arms around me and held me tight. I was still seated and he was holding me against his hard stomach. I sobbed uncontrollably and wrapped my arms around his waist and held on tight he assured me that everything would be fine in morning.

He picked me up and carried me to my bed. He gently laid me down and kissed my forehead and said. "Goodnight mom." and started to leave.

I grabbed his arm and asked him to stay. He just kissed me again and said. "Get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

I cried myself to sleep.

I woke to the sound of my son showering. It was Friday morning. My plan to seduce my son was a bust. I cursed myself for being an old fool.

So I forced myself out of bed and went to kitchen to put on a pot of coffee and start breakfast.

The coffee was just finished brewing when I heard Chris coming down the hallway. I poured him a cup and turned to hand it to him.

Oh my god. Chris stood in front of me stark naked! I gasped. I nearly dropped the cup in my hand.

He was beautiful. His body was chiseled and his cock was large, very large. I just stared at it unable to speak. I tried to say something. My mouth moved but no sound came out.

Finally he broke the silence. "Is that coffee for me mom?"

I stammered. "Yes here you go son."

He just smiled and took the cup. I melted when he smiled. I swear I could have fainted right then and there.

He surmised my trouble and came over to me and pulled me into him. Then he kissed me full on the mouth and it was no son's kiss. It was full of passion and my head was reeling.

I was kissing my beautiful naked son and he was getting hard. I wouldn't have believed that his cock could get any bigger but it was swelling to amazing proportions.

I am somewhat shorter than my son so his manhood was actually hitting me in my stomach.

We broke our embrace and I stepped back and looked down at his impressive member. I put my hands on it and marveled at the sheer size and heft of it. My fingers couldn't reach all the way around it.

I stroked it with both hands. I took my left hand and cupped his balls. He let out a little moan. I lowered myself to my knees and started licking the massive cock in front of me.

I opened my mouth wide and tried to take it in my mouth it was a tight fit. I couldn't get much in my mouth at first.

I became determined to take it all. I started bobbing my head and with each down stroke I managed to get more in my mouth. I could feel it hit my throat and there was much more left. I was getting used to subduing my gag reflex and cramming more and more of my sons cock down my throat.

I grabbed Chris by his ass and pulled him into my mouth. He grabbed my head and began cramming more and more of his cock down his mom's throat. He groaned and thrust. I gagged and swallowed.

My pussy was on fire. I was so wet that I had juices flowing down my inner thighs. He shoved his cock all the way down my throat and held me there he was groaning and I felt his cock swell even more and I knew he was coming.

I tried to swallow and cum shot out my nose. I tried again and more spilled out past his meat. I had tears in my eyes from gagging on his glorious bone.

I was edged so bad that the slightest touch on my pussy would push me over.

He began thrusting in and out of my mouth again and to my amazement he started recovering immediately. In just a few strokes he was fully hard again.

He pulled out of my mouth and helped me to my feet. My knees were sore and my throat was used. But my pussy needed attention.

Chris guided me to the living room where he pushed me onto the couch. He scooted my ass out to the edge of the couch and got down on his knees in front of me. He handed me a Kleenex for my nose.

Then he dove straight down between my legs face first he started licking my pussy like a bull in a china closet. There was no finesse in him. He was pure stud. I came very quickly and his licking started to tickle me wrong so I stopped him.

I just looked my boy in the eyes and wondered where this would lead. Chis stood up wiping his face clean and smiling that heart melting smile of his. "Lets have breakfast mom." he said so nonchalantly.

Like he didn't just eat out his own mom's pussy. Like he didn't just fuck his own mom's throat.

I said. "Ok. How about bacon and eggs?"

He just smiled and took my night gown off and said. "Sounds good.

As we headed for the kitchen he gently patted me on the ass. We ate and talked about anything but what had just happened.

After breakfast he said he would draw me a bath. As I finished the breakfast dishes he told me we would be going out tonight.

I asked. "Where?"

He said. "Where ever you want it's for your birthday dinner."

I took a long bath and Chris came in and scrubbed my back and helped me wash my hair. Then he laid me back in the tub and started fingering my pussy. His hands are strong and somewhat rough. He was very good at manipulating my sex and before long I was breathing hard and coming on his rough hands.

The rest of the day we talked about his upcoming deployment and what his plans were for when he retired from the army. He told me he would come home to me and be my man if I would have him. All my dreams were coming true. But I worried that I would be denying him the opportunity to have a family of his own. He assured me that it wouldn't be a problem.

Early evening came with me picking what to wear and getting no where. Chris came in my room looked at the choices I was pondering. He picked up one of the sheer dresses and said, "Put this on and don't wear any underwear." Then he walked out.

I just stood staring after him for a minute. I wanted to argue that I bought that just to wear to seduce him. But there was no arguing with him. He gave the order and I could see he fully expected it to be followed.

I put the dress on and got my make up on and headed down the hall. Chris was waiting at the table he looked magnificent. He was wearing his dress blues.

I felt naked. I couldn't believe I was going out in public like this. I was very excited. My pussy was wet my nipples were hard. I was on edge again. We went to my favorite fancy restaurant and had a wonderful dinner.

The men in the place were trying to check me out without pissing off my soldier man. I noticed a couple of women checking me out too. That made me wonder if I would ever try a woman out for size. I guess I'm just curious enough to try it.

Chris paid me lots of compliments and made me feel perfectly ladylike. We were out on the town like a couple not like mother and son.

When dinner was over we went for drinks and dancing. My son is a good dancer. I guess that surprises me because I just never thought about him dancing. We left the truck parked downtown and took a cab home because we had quite a few drinks.

On the ride home I could barely keep my hands off my soldier. I wanted his cock so bad it hurt. Chis wouldn't let me misbehave while he was in uniform so I had to restrain myself all the way home.

We came through the door taking each others clothes off. I was naked almost instantly. But my sons uniform required a little more time. But it was worth it.

When I finally got his cock in my hot little hands it was on. We never made it past the kitchen. I tried to suck his cock again but he picked me up turned me around and held me by my waist. Then he started licking me from my clit to my asshole.

He didn't pause for one second. I had never felt anything like that before. I had only been with his father and he had never licked my butthole. I had seen it watching porn and I thought it was gross. But it felt wonderful.

Then I got scared. I realized that my son would probably expect to fuck my ass and I was sure he was too big. Just then he lowered me down to his crotch and lined his cock up with my cunt. I thought he would take it slow but no he just shoved it all the way home I cried out in pain.

My feet could barely reach the floor. Chris was fucking me doggy style while standing and holding me up. He never stopped. He just crammed that massive cock in me and he started slamming it home over and over again. It hurt like hell at first but then it started feeling exquisite. He pounded me like that until I had the biggest orgasm of my life. I started screaming out, "Oh God fuck me son. Slam that giant cock in me. You're making me come. I'm coming!"

After I came he lowered down to the floor and kept pumping for a while then he slowly pulled out and I thought he was through for awhile.

Oh was I ever so wrong. I sank down to the floor on my belly. Then Chris started lining his huge meat up against my tiny little butthole! I said. "No! No! It won't fit! You're going to tear me apart!"

He just said. "Be still and relax." Then he started pushing his monster cock into my teeny tiny asshole.

I was screaming for him to stop but he just shoved harder and I could feel my little hole being forced open. Oh my god it hurt! I couldn't believe it was going in at all but little by little it was.

I started to beg him not to continue but then he started to pull it out and it felt a little better. Then he shoved it in a little further. It felt like he would split me in half.

I resigned myself to my fate. My son is definitely the alpha male type and he won't be denied his pleasures. He kept doing it and kept gaining ground on getting his massive cock all the way in my poor little butthole.

Then he pulled almost all the way out and said. "Brace yourself mom."

Before I could ask what he meant he sunk his gargantuan member as deep in my ass as it possibly go. I screamed and fainted. Only I came to almost immediately to my loving son hammering my torn ass hard and fast.

After a while it stopped hurting and then started feeling good. Then it started feeling real good. I crammed two fingers in my pussy and started matching his rhythm.

"Oh God this feels so good! That's it son fuck my ass! I'm going to come while you hammer my ass!" I screamed.

When I started coming my ass tried to clench around his cock and when it met the resistance of his cock it intensified my orgasm by about a thousand fold.

Then Chris said. "Oh mom I'm going to come in your ass! I have always wanted to fuck your beautiful butt! I can't believe I finally get to shoot my load in your ass!"

And he did his cock started swelling and squirting and seemed to go on for a long time. After he spilled his seed in my ass we just stayed like that for a while. His cock didn't go down much at all. He finally pulled it out of my ass. We gathered our clothes and headed for my room.

He held me all night and we made love on my birthday. It was nice and gentle with lots of kissing and cuddling. I told Chris on Sunday that I liked his way better. I knew he was toning it down for my benefit on Saturday.

I would rather he ravish my body like it is in his nature to do anyway. Instead of making love to me like a civilized creature. I will miss him sorely and I pray that returns home to me safe and unharmed.