Shawnee Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said that after a while, Johnny stopped and got onto his back and made her ride him, reverse cowgirl style. She said it was amazing to ride up and down his very long and thick fuck pole. She said she lost count of how many times she came, or how many times he kept slapping her tits and ass while she rode him, all the while calling her filthy names that kept turning her on even more.

He ended up also fucking her in the ass that day. She said she felt like she was being ripped in two, but that she loved it and even came anally (something she never did with me).

When Johnny was finally ready to cum, he made her get on her knees and asked her, "Who's cum do love to suck, auntie?"

Shawnee said she smiled up at him, and played his game and said, "Yours, nephew! Ha ha ha!"

He then started to blast his cum all over her face, tongue and tits.

"Ooooo, yeah, auntie - that's right: your fucking nephew's cum, baby!"

He continued to spew cum blast after cum blast at her, calling her all the slut names he could think of. And she loved it. She said his cum was so hot that at first she thought it was slightly burning her tongue (though it wasn't).

She said he spent the rest of the afternoon fucking her three more times - once even up her ass while they were in the shower (which she was taking to get ready to come over and see me). I couldn't believe she even had the strength to come over and have sex with me that night!

After that day, Johnny tried and DID end up getting his two other aunts into bed (and one of them was married!!). He rocked their worlds so much that they also became part of his regular sluts. They all loved fucking their big-dicked nephew whenever they could. The taboo of the situation (them being his aunt) also added a lot of lust to their couplings.

He also kept his promise of making Shawnee lick one of his other girls' cum off of his dick, though it wasn't just some random girls' cum. It was always one of her own sisters' cum. Instead of disgusting Shawnee, this fascinated her and turned her on even more. She always slurped up their cum greedily, telling Johnny how much she loved tasting her sisters' cum off of his big fucking dick.

After three or four months, he also kept his promise to have her fuck both him and his friend, Mark. Turned out that he had a pretty big dick as well, though she said not as thick. She said she really started to love being used as a fuck toy by these two guys and loved sucking or tasting their large amounts of cum, and said the sex was fantastic.

She turned out to be a great slut for her nephew...

12