Shawnee Pt. 03

Story Info
Shawnee fucks her first black guys.
3.6k words
4.2
11.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gojirasan
gojirasan
72 Followers

So, this is the third "Shawnee" story (follow-up to "Shawnee Pt. 02). To review, she is my ex-wife who eventually turned into a hot wife. Blonde, super-hot blue eyes, killer ass, playboy playmate-looking body and face. This is another totally true story of her past sexual adventures.

Well, after Shawnee told me of how she had finally fucked her own nephew, Johnny, especially the part about how large his cock was, I said "so, his cock is pretty damn big, huh? A foot long, are you sure?"

"Uhhh-huh. At LEAST a foot long - it might even be longer!" she said.

Then I said, "Shit, you might as well have fucked a black dude, Shawnee".

She quickly shot back, and said almost immediately in an almost hiss, "I've fucked two black guys before".

"WHAT??" I was shocked. She had never told me this. I had had no clue.

"When the hell did this happen?" I asked her. She then said a black guy was the first one to pop her cherry!!

Whoa! Stuff was coming out like crazy with all this dirty talk!! So, naturally, I slowed down and asked her about that first experience. She said that she was pretty young, and that since she was involved in athletics at her school, she used to go to the gym. Well, there was a well-built trainer at the gym, who was 24, and he was black. He of course took a great interest in this hot little blonde and started training her, then asked her out.

She said they'd go out and have fun and he became kind of her boyfriend. She said he had a truck with a camper shell on the back part and that at the end of their dates, sometimes they'd go back there and make out.

Finally, though, she said one time, they went into the back of his truck, and after they started making out, this time this guy named Ben started doing different things than what she was used to.

He kept grabbing and squeezing her ass, which she said was rougher, and more than usual. He then moved his hand towards her pussy, and started rubbing it through her pants.

At first, she politely pushed his hand away. But he kept putting it back and would start rubbing harder.

"Ben, what are you doing?" she asked him.

"Aw, shit, Shawnee, I'm just tryin' to make you feel good," he replied. He then started to rub her pussy more forcibly.

Shawnee said it was getting too hard to fight him off and the way he was starting to make her feel. She was starting to get really turned on.

"Yesss, baby: doesn't that make your pussy feel good?" he asked.

"Ohhhhh, god, yes it does," she whispered into his ear.

Ben then unzipped the front of Shawnee's pants and reached in and started rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Oh, oh, oh, Ben, that really feels good..." Shawnee gasped.

"Oh, yeah, honey, You know what feels even better?" he said.

In response, Shawnee said she opened her half-shut eyes and looked down, as he had grabbed one of her hands and placed it on a huge bulge in his pants.

"My cock, baby. Doesn't it feel even better?" and he started forcing her hand to rub his cock through his pants.

She said she couldn't believe how big and how rock hard he was. She said it felt amazing, even through his pants' fabric.

Now, Shawnee had heard of guys trying to force sex on girls, from some of her friends. She now got a little scared that Ben would try to have his way with her.

Ben was rubbing her pussy through her pants and she was rubbing his cock through his - when he just said screw this bullshit, and proceeded to start to force off her pants. She said she didn't want him to, but he did it anyways. Then, he immediately took off her panties, got his cock out of his jeans and got on top of her.

She said it was practically rape because she kept telling him no, but that he just started to slide his cock in and out of her, not caring what she said. She said she finally started to get into it as he started grabbing her hips to make them move faster in unison with his thrusts. But, she said, he actually wasn't that big, cock-wise so she supposes that's why it didn't hurt that much. After he was done, he put on his clothes, took her home, and practically forgot about her after that. Wow!

I had a bunch of questions and we talked a little more about it before I asked her about her second black experience. She told me that her and her girlfriend used to love going dancing at this hotel bar, famous for being kind of a meat market. I knew the place and used to go there too, though it seems like it was a few years after she had been going there.

Well, one night she said that several members of a local NFL football team, showed up to the place to party. She and her friends had a few dances with them just for the fun of it. A little later, one of the players told her friend that a few of them, along with some people from the bar, were going up to one of the hotel rooms to do some blow and party, and asked if she wanted to come along. She said only if my friend can come, too, and he took one look at my blonde hottie of a wife and enthusiastically said sure.

So, Shawnee and her friend went to the powder room, spruced up a bit, and headed up to the room number the NFL guy had given her. When they knocked and were let in there were only two NFL players, a friend of theirs, and another couple from the bar there doing some coke.

They all started drinking and having a good time. After a while, the couple said they had to get going and took off. The big NFL star had taken a liking to Shawnee's friend and soon had her sitting on his lap. The black friend of theirs who was there, then said he was going to go back down to the bar to get another drink and maybe dance a little bit before they closed and asked Shawnee if she wanted to come with. She is always up for dancing so she said sure.

It just so happened that the elevators were all the way down the other side of the wing, so this guy asked if it was ok if they take the stairs, as they were right next to the room. Being healthy was one of Shawnee's big things, so she said no sweat.

Well, they get into the hotel stairwell and Shawnee said this guy just pounced on her. Pushed her against the wall and started kissing her and immediately started putting his big hands up her shirt, feeling her tits.

Well, she was pretty drunk at this point, so she was a little shocked to realize that the next thing she knew, he had somehow pulled her skin tight, stretchy jeans, and her panties, down to her ankles! When she started to pull them up, she said he kind of tripped her then caught her and gently put her onto the ground, on her back. She said she was looking up at him trying to figure out what was going on, when she noticed that he was pulling down his own pants and took out a big slab of black cock and started stroking himself.

Then, he got down on his knees and spread her legs a bit and said to her "I ain't ever sucked a white girl's pussy before and you are the hottest white girl I have ever seen."

She said that she started to fight him at this point and started to squirm around, but that he finally got a firm hold of both of her legs (he was a big guy) and spread her legs again and went down on her with his tongue. She kept fighting him as best she could while he kept lapping up her pussy, while she kept asking to please let her go. After he had licked her for some time, he got up on his knees and shuffled up to her head, grabbed her by the hair and put her up close to his cock.

She said it was then when she really noticed how big and thick it was. She started squirming again and try as he might the best he was able to do was wipe the tip of his cock across her lips a few times. He couldn't put it in her mouth because she wouldn't let him.

He finally stopped and said, "listen, you'd better do what I say or I'm gonna fuck you up, bitch!"

He pulled her hair hard and asked if she understood. She said she just nodded yes, and he proceeded to put his dick into her mouth. At first she said she hated being made to do it.

She then said that even though she didn't want to do it, she couldn't help but start thinking that the damn thing was so big and meaty, it was starting to feel good in her mouth. And it was starting to turn her on!

So, after a few minutes, she said she started getting into it, and started sucking it on her own. She also said that every time he called her a white slut bitch, that it turned her on a little bit more and made her suck him harder. So, she was now a willing participant!

After about ten minutes, she said he all of a sudden pulled his big cock out of her mouth, then got up and pulled her up. Then, he turned her around and bent her at the waist and started to slide his big schlong up and down her wet slit from behind.

He started pushing it in and it hurt at first, but he kept pushing it in and out slowly, until he was able to start going faster.

He soon got it all the way in, and started pumping her pussy faster and faster. And, as he started picking up the pace of his fucking even more, she said his thrusts started feeling really good and she started to really love it and get into it. She said she actually started thrusting her ass back at him a bit and he then grabbed her hips with his big hands and started pulling her deeper and faster onto him. She said his cock was filling her up so good that she could feel almost every vein on the damn thing as it slid in and out very rapidly.

"It was so hot, and his big, black cock was feeling so good going in and out of my little blonde pussy so unbelievably fast, that I was in heaven, honey. God, he was really slamming into me so good at that point, I almost started to cum," she told me.

She said that all of a sudden, though, he slowed down very quickly and told her that her pussy was so hot and tight that he was fighting to keep from cumming. She told him to just go ahead and cum and that she wanted him to, but he said he wanted to make this last a long time because she was the hottest piece of ass he had ever gotten. But, just then, they heard a group of people come into the stairwell a few flights up who started to walk down. They both quickly stopped and threw on their clothes as fast as they could.

At that point, he grabbed her hand and took her back to the room. When they walked in, Shawnee said she was shocked to see her friend, Wendy, naked and riding on a big black cock herself! She was on top of the guy, on the couch, right in the middle of the living room.

Shawnee's partner said something like "Hell yeah! Now get on your knees bitch and start sucking my cock - again." She said she did as she was told.

Soon, she was sucking on what seemed to be a fat, ten inch black cock. She said she loved it. He reached down and tore off her blouse and started rubbing her tits with his big hands. She said she liked that too.

Soon, though he said, "Let's stop messing around and start fucking, slut."

So, he stood her up and again quickly pulled her jeans and panties down. He then went and sat right next to his friend on the couch, who still had Wendy on top of him, impaling herself on another big black dick.

He called Shawnee over and told her to sit on his dick. She had to kind of move Wendy over a little bit, but then put the tip of his big cock at the entrance of her pussy, then just slid down. She said it felt like heaven. He grabbed her ass cheeks then started pulling her up and down on his enormous cock. She said she started riding him like he was the last guy on Earth - really hard and really fast.

After a quick, earth-shattering orgasm, she said she started getting dizzy, then looked over at her friend Wendy. Wendy reached over and smacked her left ass cheek hard, then seductively smiled at her and said, "Damn, your ass is smokin', girl! It looks so fucking hot riding that big black cock, too, baby! Is it too much for you? Cuz I think I've got all I can handle over here. I don't think I'll be able to help ya out too much, if ya know what I mean, ha ha ha..."

Shawnee said they kind of laughed a bit and looked at each other fucking their dudes, then smiled knowingly at each other, then went back to their lustful states of concentrating on riding big black poles.

Wendy's partner then said, "Let's get these bitches on the floor."

Then the two guys lifted the girls off of their cocks, and made them both get on the floor on their hands and knees, right next to each other. Shawnee said she glanced at Wendy's partner's cock and couldn't believe how big it was. Then she saw him put his cock up to Wendy's big, fat ass and then slide it's full length into her pussy.

Wendy shrieked, and said, "Oh, God, YEEEAH!"

He then started pumping her hard and fast, and Shawnee said she was fascinated watching Wendy's big ass cheeks wobble all over the place as her lover kept pounding her mercilessly from behind.

Shawnee's partner started slapping her ass and told her she had a helluva an ass for a little, white, married slut. He then started sliding his cock in and out of her ass crease while pushing the two cheeks together. She said every time he rubbed the underside of his cock on her clit, she kind of spasmed. He kept this up for a little while, telling her how a little white piece of shit like her didn't deserve no black chick's booty like she had on her.

Wendy's partner, at this point, looked over at them and said," Dammmmn, you're right, boy. That little white girl has way too much ass on her! Nigga, you'd better let me handle that bitch's booty!"

And much to Shawnee's surprise, her partner said, "Be my guest!", then got out of the way and let his friend come over and take his spot behind her.

She started to protest, but quickly got a slap on her ass. "Don't fuck with me, bitch. You gonna get some good shit right now. You're gonna want some more after I get through with you, too, that's for sure."

And with that, he slowly slid his huge cock into her. She said it felt like double the girth of her previous black partner, and she said she almost passed out from just the sheer pressure of her pussy walls stretching to let his cock in.

When he withdrew, she said she consciously had to take a breath. He then started pumping her slowly back and forth, but increasing his speed faster and faster. She said she couldn't believe how snug and tight it felt in her pussy and that she could feel every vein on his big black cock, and it felt great.

She heard a shriek then noticed that her former partner was now fucking the shit out of Wendy, missionary style, right next to them. She said he was fucking her so hard that every time he slammed in and out of her her, she literally bounced off of the carpet. She said it was really hot to see and she noticed that Wendy could not stop cumming - said her pussy was just frothing with her cum.

Meanwhile, her partner had grabbed her hair and was pulling her head back while he continued to saw in and out of her at a blinding speed, calling her his white trash "ho" the whole time. She was shaking all over because he was fucking her so hard and so fast. She could hear her ass cheeks slapping against him like it was a freight train chugging down the tracks. And she couldn't stop cumming, just like Wendy. It all just seemed to be one continuous orgasm for her, they were coming so hard and fast. She said this must have gone on for about 30 minutes straight - it was very evident to her how in shape this NFL player was because she said no normal guy would've been able to fuck her that fast and hard for that long.

After quite a long time stroking her really hard, he then yelled that he was about to cum and to turn around and take his cum in her mouth. She leapt off of his cock and onto her knees in one quick motion. He came over to her face, holding his cock, then started coming all over her outstretched tongue and angelic face, stroking gobs and gobs of more cum onto her. She said she had never seen a guy cum so much before. She said she had to take big gulps a couple of times to be able to have enough room to keep swallowing his cum, and she loved it.

He then told her to go over and put some of his cum into her friends' mouth. She started to lean over and spit into Wendy's open mouth, while Wendy was still getting fucked, but her lover said "Not like THAT -- like THIS!"

Then he pushed her face onto Wendy's and made them exchange his cum through a rough kiss. Wendy, being in the throes of passion, grabbed Shawnee's face and totally started tonguing her, sucking out whatever cum Shawnee still had left in her mouth. She said she was surprised, but just went with it.

Wendy's lover, though, upon seeing the erotic scene unfold in front of him, started to lose it. He said he was going to cum and told both Wendy and Shawnee to open their mouths. When they did, he came over and started splattering their tongues with his sperm. He got it all over them, too - tits, hair, face, etc.

Wendy and Shawnee just laughed and when he was done, just started making out with each other again, passing his sperm between their mouths several times. The guys loved how nasty they were being, to the point that they were soon hard again.

Shawnee said they all fucked each about three more times, switching partners constantly, until they were all just sweating heaving naked bodies on the floor...

When she woke up because of the next morning's sunlight coming in through the hotel blinds, Shawnee said she kind of freaked out at the thought of what she had been doing. She had just participated in a kind of orgy, something she had never even dreamed of doing before, thoroughly cheating on her husband at the time.

She got dressed, then woke up Wendy and helped her get dressed. The guys were still out of it, so she said they gave them a couple of quick goodbye kisses, then made their "walk of shame" though the hotel lobby. And since they both had to work at the restaurant they both worked at together later that day, they did their best to nurse the hangovers and sore pussies, while smiling at their customers and pretending they hadn't just had some of the best sex they'd ever had...

She said she never told her husband about any of it... Needless to say, I came hard and deep into her when she told me "sometimes I wish we could've all gotten together again. Their cocks were so big and nasty and they made me feel kind of like a whore, calling me all those slutty, dirty names and manhandling me, making Wendy and I do whatever they wanted! God, it was hot! Maybe being a whore for someone wouldn't be that bad of a thing after all...?" Needless to say, that's when I exploded into her, and she came with me...

More to come, including her first MMF...!

gojirasan
gojirasan
72 Followers