All Comments on 'Shawn's Next Experience'

by littlepinkpanties

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cummerq4ucummerq4uover 7 years ago
I'm all sexed up

Your story got me so worked up that I found it difficult not to whip my hard cock out and rub one out. I imagened it was me with Bob, sucking his hard cock and swallowing his sweet cum. I long to be eaten out like Bob did to you and then receive that hard cock stroking my Man Spot cuming deep inside of me. Great story, again it kept me hard the whole time.

sj_53sj_53over 7 years ago
WOW

Great story. Very well written. Still hard as a rock.

biguy in pantiesbiguy in pantiesover 7 years ago
LITTLE PINK PANTIES YOU ROCK

Loved this story as much as your first one. Really liked how he called Shawn babe and honey. Hope you continue writing. Maybe you can put Shawn into some of those panties of yours. :)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
Remarkable story-telling!

Such a wonderful tale. This could easily be a Romance category, but is clearly well categorised. The tenderness between the two characters was equaled only by their lust for one another. Really well done.

DianeTGDianeTGover 5 years ago
A Beautiful Story

Romantic as well as erotic and lusty - an unusually rare combination. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brings back memories.

Very similar to my first time, except that mine was with a doctor in his surgery after he had let his staff go home at the end of the night surgery. Still remember it to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Memories

Story is awesome.

RobineaRobinea7 months ago

I really enjoy your writing and this is a wonderful story.

I was totally captivated throughout and so wish I could find myself in a similar situation again. Oh to be called princess, babe or honey again as we both give and receive intimate pleasures.

Thank you littlepinkpanties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittlepinkpanties@littlepinkpanties
I am submissive by nature. I am attracted to older confident dominant men and women. Love role playing strangers , neighbors and friends of the fam. Very open minded sexually, nothing I won't try once. I might be a bit of a sex addict.